2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Finally!

Rafae

CaptainMarvel

I'm hurt you didn't ask me to help! I'm 10-0 with CMM assists.

• Like 4

Grats. I still haven't even attempted this, seems too daunting.

Not at all as long as you have four competent players

The hardest part is the time commitment and scheduling, not so much the Heists themselves. That's why I never got around to completing this challenge before.

• Like 11

Damn, I forgot how fun this was.

We're talking about doing it again but we can't find the proper crew.

Next stop. Elite Challenge?

CarimboHanky

congrats... right on time too!

now go for the elite!

Edited by CarimboHanky

congratulations!!! i know the sparkly feelings its like ui ui ui FIREWORKS HERE FIREWORKS THERE!!! LIGHT EM UP LIKE WE JUST DON'T CARE!!! hihihi

i'm not the one starting a fight, i mean i'm a fluffy penguin... but me eating so much stinky fish also have to do this sometimes: this is for you uncrunchy diana hihihi:

giphy.gif

Edited by alkaline_

I should have recorded the finale, but I turned off the console...

I crashed my bike head-on against a bus(since when those f*cks spawn on that finale?!?!?!), the bike got stuck under and I tried to get it out.

Instead, my character JACKS the bus, the bike blows up under it and I panic trying to GTFO out of there XD!

guster-von

Hey way to go!

I still haven't completed this...and I would agree time/scheduling has been the biggest hurdle, probably harder than the actual challenge.

62m in the bank for Gunrunning now... good lord. Legit never thought I'd have this much in my account at one time.

As for the Elite Challenge.. I think I'm good on that for awhile lol no rush to complete it.

Thank you everyone!

Grats. I still haven't even attempted this, seems too daunting.

Not at all as long as you have four competent players

The hardest part is the time commitment and scheduling, not so much the Heists themselves.

And managing your blood pressure.

its 2017 and you finally finish this?

Shut the f*ck up

giphy.gif

This made my day. I'm done. Nothing can top this.

OT: I still need to do this challenge but not a fan of heists...but I am a fan of money. I'm wondering when I'll ask for help to do this. Plus, doing it so late is that you know you're getting experienced help. Awesome job, Rafae and to the other members of your team! Don't spend it all in one place on one car. By the way, how long did it take you guys? And how many recess' are allowed?

Edited by livejoker

aaronBLUEeyes

^^^ I've done CMMC twice and with one group did about 80% in one siting and the final heist the next day. I think it was about 8hrs to do.

The second time took over a week cause we played a little here and a little there rather than grind it out fast due to schedule conflicts. But my guess is it probably took about the same play time.

If you're not a fan of heists and not familiar with each one and all their roles than I recommend you pair up with people who have done them allot, know what they are doing and can handle any situation.

I've yet to do elite challenges yet, always miss by one stat.

Edited by aaronBLUEeyes
  • Like 2

Rose.Quartz

i'll never be able to complete that challenge. my friends are either offline or playing another game. i don't even have a mic too so i need to skype them and i can talk to them there.

• Like 2

Not sure how long the challenge took us as we did it in multiple sittings but if I had to give a rough estimate I would say around 6-7 hours, including restarts

I should have recorded the finale, but I turned off the console...

I crashed my bike head-on against a bus(since when those f*cks spawn on that finale?!?!?!), the bike got stuck under and I tried to get it out.

Instead, my character JACKS the bus, the bike blows up under it and I panic trying to GTFO out of there XD!

When we did it, we did it with the Kuruma while it was available. It's gonna be exciting to do it with the bikes.

Or my crew might bitch out and take the NOOSE Van instead.

nah, we're getting drunk

Also, Share your Criminal Mastermind Stories Thread?

• Like 2

clap2.gif

Good job guys. Totes jelly (and poor) here :D

Don't go spending it all at once

Ah, 7 hours for that kind of money is definitely worth it in the world of GTA. I gotta give this a go. Issue is I'm scared of being the one to die. I'm an okay problem player in terms of skills but...damn, the guilt would be huge if I were the one to get killed.

Edited by livejoker

Lonely-Martin

A pleasure guys, for me, a great rush and proper co-op... My son is delighted to be in this club too, though it was me, lol...

Must be noted for those with high expectations, as Rafae said, patience with RL commitments and schedules must be fair, and we used the text chat before some jobs just for minimal confirmation of the upcoming plans... A tiny bit of mic between me and Pedinhuh on the Pac finale... And I was using my rank 67ish (at time of start) sons account... Now 72...

A well practiced player that is flexible and respectful of real lives of the team as a whole, you're set...

Welcome to the club guys... Perfect timing with the new toys around the corner, and with your experiences so far over the last (potential) 3+ years, you'll use the cash wiser than many did earlier in their stories, I know I wasted too much to remember, lol...

Enjoy.

Ah, 7 hours for that kind of money is definitely worth it in the world of GTA. I gotta give this a go. Issue is I'm scared of being the one to die. I'm an okay problem player in terms of skills but...damn, the guilt would be huge if I were the one to get killed.

Nothing an instant close application can't undo

• Like 3

aaronBLUEeyes

i'll never be able to complete that challenge. my friends are either offline or playing another game. i don't even have a mic too so i need to skype them and i can talk to them there.

Buy a bleeding mic, simple.

• Like 2

I gotta give this a go. Issue is I'm scared of being the one to die. I'm an okay problem player in terms of skills but...damn, the guilt would be huge if I were the one to get killed.

I was.

I glitched through the Valkyrie during Humane Labs (I still don't know how, we were just flying normally) and up came the horrible notification.

Guess why I've never gone back to Heists... that was crushing. Plus it was with guys I barely knew who were a solid crew all the way though and to their credit, they didn't get mad... but that was it for me. I can't be bothered to go through that again with the way this game can be.

Lonely-Martin

We used no mic, occasional texts before the banana skin jobs... Prison finale, Trash trucks, Pac finale...

@ livejoker... Best money in the game, I got all rewards except 1st person, 12.6m of them, that's before any payments for setups or finales...

Edited by KWF1981

kenmy13999

Congratulations on the CMM.

Why isn't that Diana person banned yet?

• Like 8

SHADOW OPS

Yeah but what's your kd bruh?

• Like 4

Non-sense!

I didn't knew anybody until I expressed some interest in doing this in the 2X heists thread, back when heists were 2x the payout.

I had a team composed of members from this forum in less than a week, then we just needed to setup a schedule.

Take a look at the criminal mastermind recruitment hub, see who is available and send a PM.

And ditch Skype, use PSN messenger app instead.

Edited by Pedinhuh
  • Like 2

Congratulations on the CMM.

Why isn't that Diana person banned yet?

Let the troll be lol

• Like 2