Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,338 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Aftab

MOTW #72

MOTW VOTING  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Vote Now

• Rocket Man FI [Detective Officer]
    • GalacticXp1 [Gone Missing]
    • VippersBoys(VB) [Drug Dealers]

GalacticXp1

Here's my mission Gone Missing

screen.jpg

The THEME was kind of hard, specially since the photography objective was always giving me trouble was unable to fix it so I changed the story, other wise it would of been a lot better, it's kind of short but it fits the Theme.

Aftab

Here's my mission Gone Missing

screen.jpg

The THEME was kind of hard, specially since the photography objective was always giving me trouble was unable to fix it so I changed the story, other wise it would of been a lot better, it's kind of short but it fits the Theme.

Your mission is added.

Absar J Khan

Aftab,there is a error in your OP,Fix it.

Use

+font,Also remove me from MOTW,I will delete mission.

Edited by Rocket Man FI

Absar J Khan

Today is last day.Join fast guys

Aftab

Use

You need to compete. Don't loose hope. Your mission has been added.

Absar J Khan

Use

You need to compete. Don't loose hope. Your mission has been added.

Well i removed it :( will be join next MOTW

MartZ2

Aftab, where is the voting poll?

Aftab

Uh! I almost forgot abt that. Just wait, I'll make the poll soon.

zgames1998

ok here are my reviews:

1:gone missing:

your mission had no errors/glitches ect. but the mission was short and had no acction so from 1 to 10 il give you a 7.

2:drug dealers:

your mission had grammar errors and the checkpoints were put wrong for example when your inside the police department

it says get in the car as a cut scene and when the cutscene finishes then says climb climb what and when the cutscene tells you to steal the drugs or something when the cutscene finishes it tells you to go back to the department without shooting a single bullet so from 1 to 10 il give you a 4

3.detective oficer:cant download mission so no reviews for u

so my bote goes for

galacticxp1gone missing

congrats

Edited by zgames1998

orangecop

Alright. I just played those two missions. Galatic's 'Gone Missing' and Vipper Boys's Drug Dealers

Here are my ratings :-

Gone Missing

Hum.. It was a cool mission to say after all. No grammatical errors or any glitches. It was short and needed to be a bit more big but anyways 7/10.

Drug Dealers

There were some grammar mistakes. Big blunders. Like zgames1998 said checkpoints were placed wrongly and a little more but I'll not get into details. 5/10.

I can't play Rocket Man FI's Detective Officer due to an unknown error.

After all my vote goes to

GalaticXp1's 'Gone Missing'

Rinovare90

Finally! Exams are over, gonna try to participate the next MOTW. It will be my first mission ever created!

Edited by Rinovare90

Razor8182

http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/47764

This is rocket man's mission, even if he doesn't want people to play it, its still in MOTW #72 so I decided to re-upload it for a better rating.

EDITED : forgot to rate the other 2.

Meh I'm lazy so I will point out the cons,

Gal's mission

A bit short (meh), Picture cops as idiotic, stupid and ignorant fa**ots, if the neighbors knew where the couples went, then why didn't the cops ask them as real cops would, your mission gotta have common sense gal, and also how did the neighbors know?, (-1). There is no shooting or doing anything, just phone call, meet parents, go investigate nothing, go to the couples location, investigate the barn, call cops and mission accomplished. (-1)

In a scale from 1 to 10 you get an 8 my friend.

VB's mission

Horrible grammar(-1), Weird story and non-sense (-2)(sorry bruh, story is the most important thing.), weird mistakes and also no work done. (-2) (A mission is called a mission, you gotta do something serious in it not just go have a small talk with this weird retired OH, and also if he's retired why is he working? he wouldn't give a damn about the case AND AH (leg is itchy af atm gonna die), ANYWAYS THE MISSION IS JUST A SMALL TALK, ANNOYING DRIVE AND GOING BACK.)

IN A SCALE FROM 1 TO 10 YOU GET A 6 I GOTTA GO BYE.

EDITED AGAIN : You're lucky that I can't get out another con VB. but next time I won't go easy on you in my ratings ok :)

Edited by Razor8182

zgames1998

This is rocket man's mission, even if he doesn't want people to play it, its still in MOTW #72 so I decided to re-upload it for a better rating.

Gal's mission

A bit short (meh), Picture cops as idiotic, stupid and ignorant fa**ots, if the neighbors knew where the couples went, then why didn't the cops ask them as real cops would, your mission gotta have common sense gal, and also how did the neighbors know?, (-1). There is no shooting or doing anything, just phone call, meet parents, go investigate nothing, go to the couples location, investigate the barn, call cops and mission accomplished. (-1)

VB's mission

Horrible grammar(-1), Weird story and non-sense (-2)(sorry bruh, story is the most important thing.), weird mistakes and also no work done. (-2) (A mission is called a mission, you gotta do something serious in it not just go have a small talk with this weird retired OH, and also if he's retired why is he working? he wouldn't give a damn about the case AND AH (leg is itchy af atm gonna die), ANYWAYS THE MISSION IS JUST A SMALL TALK, ANNOYING DRIVE AND GOING BACK.)

EDITED AGAIN : You're lucky that I can't get out another con VB. but next time I won't go easy on you in my ratings ok :)

if the neighbors knew where the couples went, then why didn't the cops ask them as real cops would,:thats because the cops didnt know the neighbors knew the couple.

how did the neighbors know?:probably they heard (they are neigbors)

OH, and also if he's retired why is he working? he wouldn't give a damn about the case:later he reveals that he has not retired.

Absar J Khan

Well,my vote goes to

GalaticxP1

Razor8182

Gal's mission

VB's mission

if the neighbors knew where the couples went, then why didn't the cops ask them as real cops would,:thats because the cops didnt know the neighbors knew the couple.

OH, and also if he's retired why is he working? he wouldn't give a damn about the case:later he reveals that he has not retired.

Did you read my question right?

I said why didn't the cops ask the neighbors like real cops would?

IRL, if there is a crime scene there would be a lot of sirens a lot of investigating and a lot of sh*t in general. so even if the cops forgot to ask the neighbors then the neighbors would have done exactly what happened in this mission, the thing is the neighbor just came out being like, (oh boi they went to "whatever whatever I forgot")

Heard? Image this Z, if you live on a street that is headed upwards, and you live on the upper parts while your next door neighbors live on the lower part, would you hear em?, you would only hear em scream, but it would be like a bug next to your ear.

So why didn't he do a useless mission like that himself?

Razor8182

Gal won Grats.

Edited by Razor8182

MartZ2

Congratulations, Galactic. Organize a decent theme, man. I'm looking forward to participating in the next MOTW.

Killer_Queen_37

ok here are my reviews:

your mission had no errors/glitches ect. but the mission was short and had no acction so from 1 to 10 il give you a 7.

your mission had grammar errors and the checkpoints were put wrong for example when your inside the police department

it says get in the car as a cut scene and when the cutscene finishes then says climb climb what and when the cutscene tells you to steal the drugs or something when the cutscene finishes it tells you to go back to the department without shooting a single bullet so from 1 to 10 il give you a 4

so my bote goes for

galacticxp1gone missing

congrats

Gal's mission

VB's mission

Just a friendly advice. Please, use the spoilers, next time, when the two of you are going to review mission(s). No offense, but the two of you just spoiled a lot of contents from the mission.

On the other hand, since everyone here is sure that GalacticXp1's mission will win and I accidentally read the reviews that spoiled, maybe, almost everything, I guess that I don't have to play the missions, then.

Speaking of that, I wish to congratulate GalacticXp1 for winning the 72nd Mission Of The Week! I might join next time if I have the time.

Huzaifa khan

Congrats Galactic! :)

orangecop

Congratulations for winning this MOTW Galactic!

zgames1998

Gal's mission

VB's mission

Did you read my question right?

I said why didn't the cops ask the neighbors like real cops would?

IRL, if there is a crime scene there would be a lot of sirens a lot of investigating and a lot of sh*t in general. so even if the cops forgot to ask the neighbors then the neighbors would have done exactly what happened in this mission, the thing is the neighbor just came out being like, (oh boi they went to "whatever whatever I forgot")

Heard? Image this Z, if you live on a street that is headed upwards, and you live on the upper parts while your next door neighbors live on the lower part, would you hear em?, you would only hear em scream, but it would be like a bug next to your ear.

So why didn't he do a useless mission like that himself?

what if the neigbors didnt know the couple were killers ect.

the police never told them "oh the couple were kellers"

and the neigboors didnt know the couple were being searched by cops.

zgames1998

ok here are my reviews:

so my bote goes for

galacticxp1gone missing

congrats

Gal's mission

VB's mission

Just a friendly advice. Please, use the spoilers, next time, when the two of you are going to review mission(s). No offense, but the two of you just spoiled a lot of contents from the mission.

On the other hand, since everyone here is sure that GalacticXp1's mission will win and I accidentally read the reviews that spoiled, maybe, almost everything, I guess that I don't have to play the missions, then.

Speaking of that, I wish to congratulate GalacticXp1 for winning the 72nd Mission Of The Week! I might join next time if I have the time.

uhhh i dont wanna enberres me but how do you use the spoilers.

Razor8182

it's not on the quick reply thingy, if you wanna use it type

And You're not understanding my point so don't reply to my review if you don't read it carefully.

Real cops, ask everyone near the crime scenes and if they know who the criminals are after a bit of investigating, they search for their houses and they crack it open and start roaming around to find clues, if they don't find enough proof they will go to the neighbors and ask them if they knew anything about the case. and I told you all the upper ground and lower ground bullsh*t. so if you still didn't get my point zgames you better stop complaining about my opinion, IDC if you're too stupid to understand common sense so don't argue if you don't care either.

Edited by Razor8182

GalacticXp1

Thanks for everybody that voted for my Mission

Many people decide to join or not depending on the Theme, so I was wondering I will give you guys 4 Themes to decide on, so vote for the best Theme that you would like for the next MOTW.

#1 Robbery

#2 Treasure-Hunter

#3 Rouge

#4 Assault

will make the topic in a couple of hours, so decide on the Theme you like.

Also tell me if it's a good idea what I did.

zgames1998

it's not on the quick reply thingy, if you wanna use it type

And You're not understanding my point so don't reply to my review if you don't read it carefully.

Real cops, ask everyone near the crime scenes and if they know who the criminals are after a bit of investigating, they search for their houses and they crack it open and start roaming around to find clues, if they don't find enough proof they will go to the neighbors and ask them if they knew anything about the case. and I told you all the upper ground and lower ground bullsh*t. so if you still didn't get my point zgames you better stop complaining about my opinion, IDC if you're too stupid to understand common sense so don't argue if you don't care either.

ok 1st of all thanks for telling me how to use it

2 of all im treating you with respect and thats how you should treat others with respect not just telling uhh you so stupid ect if you dont treat people with respect how the fu*k do you whant to be respected or you whant me to treat you like you do to me with the stupid,fu*k,bi*ch ect just tell me?

comon and act like a human being not like cats and dogs.

Edited by zgames1998

orangecop

Many people decide to join or not depending on the Theme, so I was wondering I will give you guys 4 Themes to decide on, so vote for the best Theme that you would like for the next MOTW.

#1 Robbery

#2 Treasure-Hunter

#3 Rouge

#4 Assault

All these themes are very interesting. For me, I will choose Robbery. Because it can contain gunfight and the designer will show some creativity by making a plan.

Absar J Khan

Robbery.

Aftab

Congrats Galactic.

It depends on you to chose the theme, not us.

If I have to chose between them, I would've chosen Assault.

MartZ2

#1 Robbery

#2 Treasure-Hunter

#3 Rouge

#4 Assault

I would go with Robbery or Assault, but I don't think it's a good idea for what you did, since you're sort of breaking the point of MOTW. You, alone should decide what theme we should create missions on next, not us.