2. Site Suggestions

MGgames100

APC Appreciation Thread

MGgames100

HVY APC

Prices:
$3,092,250 (Normal)
$2,325,000 (Trade price)

Recently acquired in a Fort Zancudo yard sale, all our APCs come direct from active service. Equipped with a turret-mounted cannon and portholes for small arms fire, they're able to carry up to four heavily armed mercenaries pretty much anywhere across land or water. And if you squint it's quite good-looking, in a merciless-occupation-of-your-homeland kind of way.

Features:

• Cannon can't be operated by the driver unless you switch seats while staying immobile!
  • It's amphibious.
  • It customizable in MOC (20 camos, SAM rockets, mines)
  • 4 seats (driver, turret/SAM launcher operator, 2 MG gunners at the back)

apc3.png

apc4.png

apc.png

apc2.png

b67782f9ce2b8dd784cc51608d0d583b6e410b26

3b8ade01009945e2a56b6ca8c0905a248fe49ac2

baa67f0a70e08f7bccbfaff8ccb03aec42a011db Edited by MGgames100

Duckdude001

I believe there will be only one version of the APC but with ability to switch turrets with customization. the doors were replaced by hatches cuz it's amphibious now but at least we can't get jacked out the vehicle by cops anymore. Only thing I miss about the Tbogt apc is all those different blinking lights on it. I hope they keep that unique engine sound and the fire truck horn it had in tbogt though..

Edited by Duckdude001

CallsignReaver

The APC in that screenshots looks like it has no doors at all, not even lines indicating doors. I just wish it carried more than 1 passenger, because well. "Personnel Carrier".

I sure am not a fan of those generic offroad tires though, they don't fit on a majority of vehicles in this game for me.

MeisterJazz

I wonder how many passengers it'll carry.

Happy Hunter

I think this'll be the best part of the update for me. Very sexual vehicle. Should be fun.

CallsignReaver

That's the issue. There were never any hatches or doors for passengers, the rear holds the engine too. So it's unlikely it will carry many people, I can't remember how many the BRDM-2 carried exactly.

MGgames100

I think we will be able to grab on the side like with Brickade and Roosevelt. Obviously when we enter the water people would fall off. IMO it should be about 6/8 people...

I think this'll be the best part of the update for me. Very sexual vehicle. Should be fun.

I still have hope for Hunter.

#staysexual

So it's unlikely it will carry many people, I can't remember how many the BRDM-2 carried exactly.

CallsignReaver

I think we will be able to grab on the side like with Brickade and Roosevelt. Obviously when we enter the water people would fall off. IMO it should be about 6/8 people...

I still have hope for Hunter.

#staysexual

So it's unlikely it will carry many people, I can't remember how many the BRDM-2 carried exactly.

Yeah it carried a driver, co-driver, gunner & commander (both sat in the turret I believe). So it's highly unlikely of any major transport use of this thing.

HeatproofLemur

So i take it once you buy one you cant upgrade the weapon systems straight away? I was reading through the last newswire post and it mentioned you need to research new tech and upgrades? Purely speculation on my part byt ithink it might come with the cannon as standard and youll have to research the missiles turret? Then upgrade to heat seekers? Mind you nobody will actually know till the update lands but its interesting discussing it with so many other fans of the game.

Carter4point8

I'm really excited for this. I like the amphibious feature!

MGgames100

So i take it once you buy one you cant upgrade the weapon systems straight away? I was reading through the last newswire post and it mentioned you need to research new tech and upgrades? Purely speculation on my part byt ithink it might come with the cannon as standard and youll have to research the missiles turret? Then upgrade to heat seekers? Mind you nobody will actually know till the update lands but its interesting discussing it with so many other fans of the game.

Yeah, I think that it's going to be done like that.

AUScowboy

Bettar be STRONK like BOUL.

coelacanth72

Finally, a boat I want.

Piro

Can't wait to see the first one with chrome paintjob, pink neons and $ sign wheels...

Jon Jon

How likely is it for the APC to have the same resistance as the Insurgent does? Or do y'all think that it'll be as weak as the Rhino?

nargris

How likely is it for the APC to have the same resistance as the Insurgent does? Or do y'all think that it'll be as weak as the Rhino?

This is the only thing holding me back making the APC a definite purchase.

On the subject of the rhino. Maybe now we have so many options to combat it, does anyone else hope it will be buffed or even reinstated to its former glory.

Arrows to Athens

Not when the BS points and insurance bills show up upon destroying this thing in self-defence.

CallsignReaver

Not when the BS points and insurance bills show up upon destroying this thing in self-defence.

since it has guns, it's not going to be replaced by insurance. It's just not ever likely.

M*A*R*I*N*A

I wonder if TBOGT livery will be available

Hazzardtohimself

If it had a trailer hitch on the back (for the AA trailer we've seen previewed) it would be pretty much ticking all of the boxes. Well... unless you drove into a body of water without remembering to detach the trailer first (whoops, but lol).

DuduLima

If this thing have a resistance to rockets and sticky bombs similar to the Insurgent, i will take two of them.

I like the APC's with turret, the version that appeared in TBOGT, the AA guns are interesting but weird.

I expect some nice camos for this beast, (at least a good digital themed camo).

Well, the generic wheels are horrible... if the stock wheels version are the same from TBOGT, i will not change it.

irish.chr

Like I said in the next DLC spec thread, I hope you can take all livery's off. I want a plain one, like Gay Tony. The livery's shown don't interest me.

ShadowlessDevil

I will enjoy hunting a player with a bounty on them with an APC :D

ducaduci

do you guys think it will have BP windows ?

M*A*R*I*N*A

Like I said in the next DLC spec thread, I hope you can take all livery's off. I want a plain one, like Gay Tony. The livery's shown don't interest me.

likewise, i hate camo on vehicles. so badly i want to remove it from the Crusader and Savage

JLG

Seeing as it was a NOOSE vehicle/livery in TBOGT I personally think it would be kinda cool if we had a graffitied version of that (like Trevor's Frogger in Story Mode).

CallsignReaver

likewise, i hate camo on vehicles. so badly i want to remove it from the Crusader and Savage

5b33bec1ed345baa883222eb791d1711.jpg

Russian_Air_Force_Mil_Mi-24PN_Dvurekov-6

Death Rains From Above

I'm looking forward to buying this beast early Tuesday morning. I just love the fact that it's keeping the frontal BTR-80 look.

Hopefully I can slap some Desert or Urban Camo on this as well. If not, the revealed liveries would still be good enough.

M*A*R*I*N*A

5b33bec1ed345baa883222eb791d1711.jpg

Russian_Air_Force_Mil_Mi-24PN_Dvurekov-6

still hate it delete this now pls

CallsignReaver

5b33bec1ed345baa883222eb791d1711.jpgRussian_Air_Force_Mil_Mi-24PN_Dvurekov-6still hate it delete this now pls

Military vehicles naturally have camo, what? Do you want a gloss red APC so it drives faster?