Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,338 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

GalacticXp1

MOTW #71

MOTW #71 voting  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Alright everyone vote for the best mission

• Aftab (now or never)
    • Yasa (a great sacrafice)
    • Just the gamer (Thank You)

Aftab

After winning MOTW, winner's mission is pinned on dyom site, so when a designer has no account, how would it get pinned?

MartZ2

@Delaware Where were you before Were you dead? huh

Unlike you, some people might have jobs to do in their life besides just creating DYOM missions. How about you go play Sherlock back in kindergarden, where you belong? You'll probably find some actual friends there that have similar interests like you, since I can see that you are a very smart guy.

YewwoStar

So, as I played through the missions I sort of took an interest in them, one way or the other.

Aftab

Okay so, the mission's plot itself is nice, a group of four people try to end the governor's reign.
It was a little bit let down considering all of the hostile actors skins are the same, as well as their guns and accuracy, meaning there was no challenge at all, not to mention the "no headshot" option that most of the actors have, sad.
But, I very much enjoyed the ending part of the mission....
RAMMING THAT HELICOPTER INTO THE BUILDING.
I have to say, that was some creativity there, well played my friend!
I'd give it a 4.9/5 due to the actors being simply copy and paste.

Yasa

Well, the mission's idea is indeed a somewhat copy, whether or not that was intended.
I got the idea about the mission, but I was rather disappointed that it was too short and too easy, not to mention that the ending was...cheap?
And considering this is a "Sacrifice" mission theme, how does your character sacrifice himself? By going on a suicide mission to kill the bad guy #1?
I'm sorry Yasa, but I have to give this a 2/5 due to it being poorly executed, though it had a great plot in mind.

Just The Gamer

Sadly enough, I couldn't have played this mission to the full brim because the thing about "kill all the ballas" in the house was bugged, could not get out to kill those outside.
Therefore, I can't share my opinion or rating.

and my vote is for....

Aftab, the best mission in this MOTW. Keep it up, my friend!

All of these ratings are simply on my opinion, others will see it differently of course.

Edited by YewwoStar

Abner

Can Anybody please tell me what is this voting? :barf:

Oh sorry i Understand this is the voting for the best mission ok i will play all missions and then i will vote :evilgrin:

After winning MOTW, winner's mission is pinned on dyom site, so when a designer has no account, how would it get pinned?

What do you mean pinned?

Springfield

@Abner - Hey, whatsup yasa. Voting your own mission. Okay, but i reported you and you'll be banned soon. :)

Abner

@Abner - Hey, whatsup yasa. Voting your own mission. Okay, but i reported you and you'll be banned soon. :)

I have not voted for anyone what are you talking about????

Springfield

Hahaha, what a kindergarten stupid. You removed your vote. lol. Moderators and Administrators got the evidence so, don't worry, yasa. You'll be banned soon for two reason.

-Another Account

-Voting your own mission.

I'll be really happy if they banned your ip forever. :)

Edited by Springfield

Aftab

So when this is going to stop Yasa?

And where you got that name 'Abner'?

Now please stop making multiple accounts.

@Yewwostar

Thanks for your review and your vote. And it would take a long time if I change skins of each enemy. So, I'm a bit lazy thats why I used ctrl+p function.

Edited by Aftab

Yasa X

They can ban me every time but now they can't ban my IP because I hided my IP now let's start fighting and Aftab what's your problem listen up Aftab I am also from Pakistan Rawalpindi you know we are best friends you are right but what should I do then my original account I am asking them that unban my account but they didn't do anything

Yasa X

@Springfield I think they will ban your IP instead of mine if they ban your IP dyom will be great again

Gregorio150

Played the mission. Here's my review for them:

Aftab:

Good work, just need to improve your mission a little, the challenge here is a little bit. But I had fun playing this.

Yasa:

Bad mission, needs improvement. I want to say this, how would you sacrifice yourself to kill the guy. I think this is not a self-sacrifice, it's more likely a sacrifice for revenge or whatever. Sorry to say this, but better luck next time. Try to find some idea first before you design it.

Just the gamer

Not bad mission, but i think this is same as like Yasa mission, the worst is, my game crash after "killing all the ballas". So i couldn't finish it 'cause it keeps crashing.

My vote goes to:

Aftab

I have alot of ideas for Self-Sacrifice but couldn't design it due to my home problems, schools and homeworks :D

YewwoStar

@Springfield I think they will ban your IP instead of mine if they ban your IP dyom will be great again

Uh, you do know that they have your IP, right?

Considering that you logged in and out countless times, I think they already have your IP since you created your god damn accounts.

Your IQ is so low, that you clearly show us why no one wants to be friends with you.

Aftab

Yasa, do you know Springfield is also from our country? Infact, your behaviour disappointed me. You should behave like a good kid, no matter from where you are.

Yasa X

Hey no matter what happens I will never follow these never ever because they are not unbanning me hey I am a kid and you are 15 or 16 nobody here has even manners how to talk and behave with others you all should first learn manners then talk to others

As for Yewo star now what should I say I am sick of this nobody asked you yewo star so you could turn off your pc and leave this site this site was not made for you ok

Springfield

Hey no matter what happens I will never follow these never ever because they are not unbanning me hey I am a kid and you are 15 or 16 nobody here has even manners how to talk and behave with others you all should first learn manners then talk to others

As for Yewo star now what should I say I am sick of this nobody asked you yewo star so you could turn off your pc and leave this site this site was not made for you ok

We all are not talking in bad language with you but you should watch your post carefully in Designing Lounge and MOTW (which are now removed) and think that who got manner and attitude.

YewwoStar

I'm actually browsing the web with my Iphone, but then again, nobody asked you to return to this forum. What, you think we want you here? I'd give every Euro I have just to ship you to Siberia and be done with it.

"nobody here has even manners"

Relay to my previous post, that I posted around an hour ago. Saw my polite sentences on everyone's missions? No? Then buy sum 'o dis.

If you really are sick of us, then why are you returning? To annoy us and troll? Sorry but you are more of a nuisance than annoyance, having the gall to come here and talk about "politeness" and then insult us outright.

There's a reason why some children your age don't have computers. Why? Because they can't handle the more mature topic sections.

Edited by YewwoStar

Bryyel

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

-Leon Trotsky

Edited by Bryyel

Yasa X

Hey listen up dude what's your problem yewo star you are new so don't act like a 4 or 5 years boy you are new here nobody asked you so maybe you should shut your mouth and go to your room and enjoy without trolling here

YewwoStar

Hey listen up dude what's your problem yewo star you are new so don't act like a 4 or 5 years boy you are new here nobody asked you so maybe you should shut your mouth and go to your room and enjoy without trolling here

Says the man who joined 3 hours ago :DDD

Edited by YewwoStar

Yasa X

Listen up I didn't joined 3 hours ago my real account is banned

Bryyel

"Joined: 3 hours ago"

"my real account is banned"

Then why are you still here? >.>

MartZ2

Hey, Yasa. I've got a question for you.

Why do you think you keep getting banned?

Yasa X

Why are you guys hey brryel what's your problem tell me do your own work man the problem without you guys you always interfere in others matters

Nice question now I have got a question:What is your problem?

Bryyel

Why are you guys hey brryel what's your problem tell me do your own work man the problem without you guys you always interfere in others matters

I bet you get bullied a lot, but I'll make an exception...just this once....

I’ll try being nicer if you’ll try being smarter. :colgate:

Edited by Bryyel

Aftab

"Hey what's your problem?"

Again and again. Yasa bro, would you like to look at yourself first?

Thats my last reply to you. We all should ignore him and don't reply him anymore.

Untill when he will create multiple accounts. He has to give up now.

YewwoStar

"Hey what's your problem?"

Again and again. Yasa bro, would you like to look at yourself first?

Thats my last reply to you. We all should ignore him and don't reply him anymore.

Untill when he will create multiple accounts. He has to give up now.

I'll happily agree with that solution.

MartZ2

Nice question now I have got a question:What is your problem?

First answer my question, then I will answer yours.

Springfield

@YasaTheIdiot - Listen dude. Yewwostar is also new here and you're also. YewwoStar never spam and not even she use a single abusive word but looking at you, we find many many mistakes. Like using abusive words, disrespecting, ignoring, no manners, showing attitude etc.. that's why we don't like you. YewwoStar is also new here and no one hates him why? because she is good and not like you.

So, commit your mistake and be sorry otherwise, no one is going to talk with you.

zgames1998

bruh just ignore jasa i know hes unmature but argueing with him makes you an unmature also

Aftab

Btw Welcome to dyom Yewwostar

You must be the first female dyom designer after Dutchy3010.

Isn't it?