2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Mobile Operation Center

KingBen

Mobile Operation Center  

485 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Mobile Operation Center be?

Xion Hunter

I mentioned Littoral Combat Ships like two pages ago.

OT but I always think Littoral Combat sounds more like a lesbian sex move than a warship.

Well played. Well played.

Now next time I write a story with lesbians that's going to be a joke.

That was Fast and Furious 6.

Either that or the MOC Plane that Charlize Theron used in Fast And Furious 7 would be dope.

Nope fast 6 was in London fast 7 had the bus and fast 8 had the cargo plane

That's right, my bad. I lost track of how many there have been at this point lol

Edited by MrMet4

The Wandering Hunter

i'd hate it to be an aircraft carrier, so inconvenient even if the bunker is in sandy.

i'd hate it to be an aircraft carrier, so inconvenient even if the bunker is in sandy.

Why would it be inconvenient? You would likely be able to move it to different areas around the map just like the yacht. You could position it where you choose.

• Like 1

ntinoskonsta

Honestly the idea of a MOC sounds too badass to pass up so I'll get whatever it turns out to be, but as I said in a previous post a cargo plane would be absolutely amazing. I envision it as flying around the map close to the height limit and of course immune to all damage. We could be able to call it to land at the closest airport and drive inside in a car or bike or find it in midair and land inside with a small plane or chopper. The Rocket Voltic and R2K would form nice combinations with this. :)

I'd put the cost somewhere around that of the Yachts. Else the banana plane would lose its purpose because it would no longer be the most expensive item in GTAO :p and because I don't wanna spend the entire summer doing I/E

Edited by ntinoskonsta

Honestly the idea of a MOC sounds too badass to pass up so I'll get whatever it turns out to be, but as I said in a previous post a cargo plane would be absolutely amazing. I envision it as flying around the map close to the height limit and of course immune to all damage. We could be able to call it to land at the closest airport and drive inside in a car or bike or find it in midair and land inside with a small plane or chopper. The Rocket Voltic and R2K would form nice combinations with this. :)

That would be really cool. It would have a NPC driver (like the yacht) and it flies around the ceiling of the map without worry of destruction. It would be really fun driving cars out of the back of it (like they do in Fast 7).

A Cargo Plane is definitely a close second choice for the MOC behind the Aircraft Carrier for me. I'll be extremely happy if we get either one as an option.

The more I think about it the more I think a Cargo plane of sorts would be the best option of all. It would allow you to drop out of the plane in your vehicle of choice over the map at any point. That would be really useful when it comes to Gunrunning missions and whatnot.

Would be cool, a big ass titan as moc..

But I think the dlc would then be too focused on the air, same as with the aircraft carrier and I think it will be focused on the ground, so mostly groundly vehicles in the dlc and therefor also the moc will be a big ass truck...

The more I think about it the more I think a Cargo plane of sorts would be the best option of all. It would allow you to drop out of the plane in your vehicle of choice over the map at any point. That would be really useful when it comes to Gunrunning missions and whatnot.

The most likely option is the aircraft carrier but the cargo plane is an awesome option too.

The most likely option is the aircraft carrier but the cargo plane is an awesome option too.

I think the most likely option is a Truck.

Things I want most:

1. Aircraft Carrier/Similar Boat

2. Cargo plane

3. Everything else

• Like 2

Things I want most:

2. Cargo plane

3. Everything else

Best case scenario they release:

Aircraft carrier top range (20 to 40 mil)

Cargo plane mid range (15 to 30 mil)

Truck low range (2.5 to 10 mil)

Things I want most:

2. Cargo plane

3. Everything else

Best case scenario they release:

Sign me up lol

• Like 2

Shadowfennekin

Why would it be inconvenient? You would likely be able to move it to different areas around the map just like the yacht. You could position it where you choose.

Because you'd have to fly/swim out to it?

Unless they add an option "press ___ to go to your Aircraft Carrier" at a mark near the shoreline closest to it it'd be an inconvenience. Cause it should definitely be further out than the Yacht. It'd just be ridiculous to see a dozen more ships out near shore turning even more of it into a 'no fly zone' cause c*nts turn on Defense mode for no reason.

• Like 2

Unless they add an option "press ___ to go to your Aircraft Carrier" at a mark near the shoreline closest to it it'd be an inconvenience. Cause it should definitely be further out than the Yacht. It'd just be ridiculous to see a dozen more ships out near shore turning even more of it into a 'no fly zone' cause c*nts turn on Defense mode for no reason.

I don't see why it has to coexist with yachts. They could simply make it that you can only have one of either on map. The carrier would then replace the yacht.

With enough function I'm sure they'd eventually replace yachts.

I don't see why it has to coexist with yachts. They could simply make it that you can only have one of either on map. The carrier would then replace the yacht.

I think using yacht's swpan locations for aircraft carriers would be bad because they are too close to the beach.

Aircraft carriers need to spaw very far from the coast.

I also don't think R* would have too much trouble just copying the yacht system and reworking it with new spawn locations for aircraft carriers.

They will likely never release a functional item for more than 8 million. The only items that cost more than that are the HEY LOOK AT ME gold plated vehicles with no real functionality.

This is because the biggest Shark Card is 8 million. If you have over a certain cash total and you buy a shark card it will not deposit until you spend some cash, meaning you cannot physically buy shark cards to get your balance over 16 million or so, but I don't recall the exact figure.

They would never make you choose between the two. There's no sell option for the Yacht. If we got an Aircraft Carrier you would be able to own both.

The Aircraft Carrier would be much further out in the ocean than the Yachts. Probably around the same location (maybe a little closer) as the AC in the Humane Labs Heist.

They will likely never release a functional item for more than 8 million. The only items that cost more than that are the HEY LOOK AT ME gold plated vehicles with no real functionality.

This is because the biggest Shark Card is 8 million. If you have over a certain cash total and you buy a shark card it will not deposit until you spend some cash, meaning you cannot physically buy shark cards to get your balance over 16 million or so, but I don't recall the exact figure.

Actually you can buy as many Shark cards as you want, all you have to do is withdraw your money from bank account so you have cash only and make an order. "Money" Shark card will be deposited. Edited by RileyRock

They would never make you choose between the two. There's no sell option for the Yacht. If we got an Aircraft Carrier you would be able to own both.

The Aircraft Carrier would be much further out in the ocean than the Yachts. Probably around the same location (maybe a little closer) as the AC in the Humane Labs Heist.

I doubt it'd be the same carrier as the one in heist. Sure it'd be a nice vanity toy but it's too large to be practical.

If anything of this nature is actually the MOC I'm sure it'd be the same size of the yacht, maybe a little bit bigger.

And you don't need to sell anything, you can simply choose which one to have present.

I doubt it'd be the same carrier as the one in heist. Sure it'd be a nice vanity toy but it's too large to be practical.

If anything of this nature is actually the MOC I'm sure it'd be the same size of the yacht, maybe a little bit bigger.

And you don't need to sell anything, you can simply choose which one to have present.

They won't make you choose though. Aircraft Carriers would be a lot further out. You can have both without any issue.

I do agree it's unlikely we get the same one from the Humane Labs. We would probably get something around the size of the yacht or a little bigger.

They won't make you choose though. Aircraft Carriers would be a lot further out. You can have both without any issue.

I do agree it's unlikely we get the same one from the Humane Labs. We would probably get something around the size of the yacht or a little bigger.

While it's probably the easiest for them to simply copy-paste yacht placement system and set them further into the ocean for carriers, it's also important to note that they'd be too far out by then. It's why I believe being able to switch between a yacht and a carrier would work the best, because unless it has some seriously great functionality it will be another useless toy in the ocean.

If it's this one though, I really hope they don't just repaint the Tug, buff its size, make it indestructible and call it a day. I have really high expectations for this update, possibly more excited than I was when I first joined Online so I hope they outdo themselves.

The Wandering Hunter

no, they can go a bit higher if they give bonus cash on shark cards, even the gold plane fits that price range. i recon the most expensive item will be like 1.2 m

edit lol that accidental decimal point can stay, let's live in hope

Edited by The Sole Survivor
  • Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

If its coming i doubt that.

I do see them closing down a lot of the interiors though...hopefully just by a loading screen and not locked from even the owners :/

el carlitos

A personal air craft carrier? Seems a little out of the range too me. Imagine 16 or more air craft carriers around the map. I can´t imagine this.

I really want the air craft carrier in free mode but not as personal item.

An air plane? Would be nice but you need somebody to fly it during you start mission on the pc.

A big ass truck seems a lot more plausible. You park it where you want and start missions or whatever. According to this variant the new "tank" also seems very usefull.

If the MOC is an aircraft carrier *and* it's where you start GR missions, all GR missions would end up being done in a Hydra. That alone makes me doubt it's one.

Edited by Gridl0k
  • Like 3

If the MOC gives us a choice between large trucks or aircraft carrier, I'm taking the former simply because flying out to sea, even further than a yatch is, all the damn time, can get very boring quickly.

(Also I'm assuming the trucks would be undestructible)

Edited by Pedinhuh

So if there was to be an announcement it would be in approximatively 3 hours right ?

If the MOC gives us a choice between large trucks or aircraft carrier, I'mean taking the former simply because flying out to sea, even further than a yatch is, all the damn time, can get very boring quickly.

(Also I'm assuming the trucks would be undestructible)

Train!

So if there was to be an announcement it would be in approximatively 3 hours right ?

What makes you think that? I don't remember any claimed time in the last newswire article.

mrtommygunwhite

Well if it was going by the usual time of newswire posts Tuesday 4 pm bst then yeah but the last few newswires have been closer to 7-8-9pm bst