2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Mobile Operation Center

KingBen

Mobile Operation Center  

485 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Mobile Operation Center be?

I think it will be a boat.

• Like 3

Don't get my hopes up, Mach! lol

Aircraft Carrier is looking more and more possible if it is indeed a boat.

It would probably be easier to just give us the Aircraft Carrier model that's already in the game rather then developing an all new boat.

Edited by LazerKing

It would probably be easier to just give us the Aircraft Carrier model that's already in the game rather then developing an all new boat.

I think it will be a new boat lol. Bigger than the yacht, smaller than aircraft carrier. Able to launch the APC out of a ramp, etc.

• Like 2

I think it will be a new boat lol. Bigger than the yacht, smaller than aircraft carrier. Able to launch the APC out of a ramp, etc.

I love the idea of back hatch that opens and lets you bring stuff in and out (like the APC). That would be cool as hell.

Maybe something this size -

1962_turning-military-ship.jpg

Stealth-Military-Boat.jpg

It could come equipped with everything from a computer room to launch gunrunning stuff, a living quarters, a storage room for vehicles like the APC, etc.

Would be sweet!

Edited by LazerKing

Actually they didn't say it was mobile. The name of it is the Mobile Operations Center. Capitalized, a proper noun. I think it's still referring to the base which is named a Mobile Operations Center, as in a Center for Mobile Operations. Meaning that Mobile Operations, gunrunning, are started from it. Not that it is mobile. It's grammatically ambiguous. There is no reference to it moving around at all.

Indeed.

It could be just a prop (Trailer, Container ...etc) that provides you with access to the secure computer to initiate a deal instead of having to drive all the way to Blaine County everytime. People have been asking for something similar ever since Finance & Felony came out, this could be R*'s way of responding to that. A secondary location to access the computer, Your Office Away From Office ...

As for "moving it", it could act like the Yachts. 12 locations to choose from, for a fee of course.

• Like 3

Karmasabeach

It looks like a fallout mod called apc on the go

Ya that is true t could kinda wrk like that

bulldog385

Has No One Really Mentioned The Tractor trailer M.O.C., like the one used in Live Free or Die Hard Yet?

Come on R* I want that "Freight Shaker" (Freightliner) LOL

bulldog385

I Guess I need to stop being so Lazy and skim through all of the Pages before making a Reply ... LOL Thanks

• Like 1

mrtommygunwhite

Tbh I wouldn't know if I hadn't been watched the thread religiously

• Like 2

I maintain what i said few pages ago. My bet is on a modified Dashound.

• Like 2

Xion Hunter

I love the idea of back hatch that opens and lets you bring stuff in and out (like the APC). That would be cool as hell.

Maybe something this size -

1962_turning-military-ship.jpg

Stealth-Military-Boat.jpg

It could come equipped with everything from a computer room to launch gunrunning stuff, a living quarters, a storage room for vehicles like the APC, etc.

Would be sweet!

I mentioned Littoral Combat Ships like two pages ago.

Whatever it is, I'm assuming it will need a laptop for us to use to start the missions. That means sitting down and pressing X to access it and an animation.

If it's a vehicle we can actually drive we would need to park up, move to the back seat and then access the laptop. Sounds like a bit of a guddle to me.

So I think it will be a land based vehicle that behaves like the yacht, you can choose a location and move between various fixed locations at a cost.

OT but I always think Littoral Combat sounds more like a lesbian sex move than a warship.

• Like 8

OT but I always think Littoral Combat sounds more like a lesbian sex move than a warship.

This made me laugh out loud 😂

Whatever it is, I'm assuming it will need a laptop for us to use to start the missions. That means sitting down and pressing X to access it and an animation.

If it's a vehicle we can actually drive we would need to park up, move to the back seat and then access the laptop. Sounds like a bit of a guddle to me.

So I think it will be a land based vehicle that behaves like the yacht, you can choose a location and move between various fixed locations at a cost.

Yes, but standing up in a moving vehicle is not always a good idea in GTA:O. Your idea could work, but I don't see why they would add another entity of the same purpose when bunkers already exist. Besides it would be underwhelming that way.

Incorgnito

My guess is that this thing is what the half-track Duneloader is driving into. I highly doubt we'll be able to drive it around, it will definitely be just a giant military portable garage that's relocated like a yacht.

My guess is that this thing is what the half-track Duneloader is driving into. I highly doubt we'll be able to drive it around, it will definitely be just a giant military portable garage that's relocated like a yacht.

The half track is driving into the underground bunker. That isn't the mobile operation center.

The half track is driving into the underground bunker. That isn't the mobile operation center.

Exactly what Mach said.

The photo from Rockstar even has a sign in front that says "bunker".

The MOC hasn't been shown by Rockstar yet. They said they will be showing it off/discussing it in the next Newswire posts before the update drops.

RetroStyle

I was thinking, if the MOC is an Operations Center (and not just a fancy name for drivable vehicle that can hold 8 players, with multiple mounted weapons), it would be nice if the MOC isn't something required for Gunrunning. Instead the MOC could be a MOC for all of the player's activities. Basically a CEO Office, MC Clubhouse, and GR HQ rolled into one by having computers for each network. CEOs can access the SecuroServ Network, MC Presidents can access the Open Road Network, and (Commanders/Colonels/Generals/???) can access the (????) Network. That way you wouldn't have to go to the MC Clubhouse or GR Bunker to check on your production. You could check it all from one location.

Thats a good idea. I was thinkin something like a daschund bus with insurgent armor, kuruma windows, passenger controlled turrets, and a command center in the back to access the GR system. Adding additional functionality for everyone to use would be even better.

I like the way you speculate lol.

The Wandering Hunter

This made me laugh out loud 😂link?

bulldog385

Just Wait ... That M.O.C. will probably be just a F'in Journey RV ... Breaking Bad type S*** right there ...SMH LOL

Black-Dragon96

Well the "mobile operation center" does not need to be driven around by the player or an npc to be "mobile".

It could simply be a (indestructable) prop in for of a huge truck parked on the side of the road, that can be relocated like the yacht. Simply go inside, talk to a guy sitting on a chair, choose one of 30-50 preset location and a cutscene starts where you see the truck "driving of" to its new parking spot.

It must looks like President Obama's buses though. They were bad ass buses.

Ground-Force-One.jpg

t1larg.bus.jpg

(this one was a mobile command center)

This made me laugh out loud 😂

Hahaha me too.

Edited by IceDree
  • Like 3

Ended up changing my name from LazerKing to MrMet4 since some people on these forums took me for a Jet griefer (which couldn't be further from truth.) Decided to make my name closer to my PSN name.

OT:

The majority of people on the forums (per the poll vote) think it will end up being a truck or bus with heavy modifications.

While I agree that's probably the most likely scenario, I still think the Mach1Bud may be right about it being a boat.

The term "massive" is obviously subjective and could certainly be used to describe a giant truck. I just this feeling deep down they wouldn't use that term for a truck/bus no matter how large it is. I think a boat is much more likely, IMO. That's not to say we will get an Aircraft Carrier. We could get a boat that's larger than the Yacht but smaller than the Aircraft Carrier as Mach suggests.

• Like 2

PwnageSoldier

I seriously hope for a Cargo Plane because they are an actual real life "mobile command centre".

I hope if they are implemented, when you get in them, you disappear off the map into a interior that's far away from the in game map (to prevent anyone shooting you down) and when you get out, you parachute out the back (a actual animation would play here) and you'd see your beautiful CP fly away. That's my dream MOC. But knowing R* it would be a big truck. :r*:

Ended up changing my name from LazerKing to MrMet4 since some people on these forums took me for a Jet griefer (which couldn't be further from truth.) Decided to make my name closer to my PSN name.

I never took you for one. Im pretty sad you got peer pressured into the change :( Edited by PwnageSoldier

BoxiestSumo

Knowing how they got influenced by the Fast and Furious franchise (flipcar and others thingies) I think there may be the possibility they gotta use a bus like that found in Fast 6 (or was it in the Furious 7 ?!). That scene when they parachuted with their cars onto a road and assaulted a convoy.

I seriously hope for a Cargo Plane because they are an actual real life "mobile command centre".

I hope if they are implemented, when you get in them, you disappear off the map into a interior that's far away from the in game map (to prevent anyone shooting you down) and when you get out, you parachute out the back (a actual animation would play here) and you'd see your beautiful CP fly away. That's my dream MOC. But knowing R* it would be a big truck. :r*:

I never took you for one. Im pretty sad you got peer pressured into the change :(

To be honest I kind of wanted to change my name anyway. I wanted it to be closer to my PSN name (MrMet2488).

Knowing how they got influenced by the Fast and Furious franchise (flipcar and others thingies) I think there may be the possibility they gotta use a bus like that found in Fast 6 (or was it in the Furious 7 ?!). That scene when they parachuted with their cars onto a road and assaulted a convoy.

EDIT:

Fast 7 had the MOC Bus.

Fast 8 had the MOC Plane.

Edited by MrMet4
  • Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I really want it to be the aircraft carrier.

The ocean is underused anyhow, the aircraft carrier is actually a really fun structure, and if implemented right the possibilities with it are nearly endless to have fun with.

• Like 2

mrtommygunwhite

That was Fast and Furious 6.

Either that or the MOC Plane that Charlize Theron used in Fast And Furious 7 would be dope.

Nope fast 6 was in London fast 7 had the bus and fast 8 had the cargo plane