2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Mobile Operation Center

KingBen

Mobile Operation Center  

485 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Mobile Operation Center be?

What if the truck itself is part of that MOC?

maybe the trailer isn't counted as a separate piece but it's all 1 solid object that can't be destroyed?

see it as the yachts of the land.

Nah, I think the Operation Center is the trailer.

The Mobile comes from truck, which could be destroyed.

• Like 2

Lonely-Martin

I can see this Mobile Operation Centre being just like the yachts too, a huge unmoveable truck looking property, but we have to pay $25k (or more) to move around to pre designed places on the map...

Hope not.

Edited by KWF1981
  • Like 1

Here's hoping we can finally buy the 18-wheelers cabs like the Phantom and the Hauler at warstock and cache.

Even if they are Pegasus vehicles, I would certainly buy the Hauler.

• Like 2

The Wandering Hunter

What if the truck itself is part of that MOC?

maybe the trailer isn't counted as a separate piece but it's all 1 solid object that can't be destroyed?

see it as the yachts of the land.

*reverse trailer ram griefing*

el carlitos

R* shouldn´t bring more indestructible stuff.

I want to destroy everything. Regarding destruction I hope for some kind of BF1 engine for the next GTA. Okay sorry for OT.

Back on topic.

I hope it´s possible to steel the MOC. I will drive yours into the Lakes ground converting it into a Submarine.

Edited by el carlitos

I want to destroy everything. Regarding destruction I hope for some kind of BF1 engine for the next GTA. Okay sorry for OT.

You will never be able to "destroy everything" in GTA, why don't you go play BF then?

• Like 2

The "Mobile Operations Center" is a huge trailer hauled by a truck.

See you numbnuts?

Why the hell did you guys thought a MOC would be a Aircraft Carrier, honestly?

Go to Google right and Google the definition of it, it will CERTAINLY NOT be a aircraft carrier.

You people LOVE to set yourselves up for disappointment, huh?

I thought it would be a UFO. Capable of intergalactic space flight.I wouldn't mind tbh

manlJKq.jpg

:p

• Like 4

As much as i am satisfied with a truck, a selection would have been cool. Say the choice between a truck based command center and retrofitting the second floor of your yacht into the CC and maybe even a cargo plane based center would have been prettty awesome. Honestly though, with the bunker and all the other amazing new stuff, a truck will certainly suffice :)

MagicalNick14

I wonder if their is gonna be different versions of the Mobile Operation Center

Edited by MagicalNick14

mrtommygunwhite

The "Mobile Operations Center" is a huge trailer hauled by a truck.

See you numbnuts?

Why the hell did you guys thought a MOC would be a Aircraft Carrier, honestly?

Go to Google right and Google the definition of it, it will CERTAINLY NOT be a aircraft carrier.

You people LOVE to set yourselves up for disappointment, huh?

I thought it would be a UFO. Capable of intergalactic space flight.I wouldn't mind tbh manlJKq.jpg

:p

Nice I'm currently flying a 315 p myself love me a bit of star citizen at times

MagicalNick:No according to Yan.

Edited by AUScowboy

YerM0MsaysHii

Ever read the book Great Expectations?

No, I mostly stick to military themed erotic fiction. 'Operation Spread Eagle' is a fav.
Don't bother reading it. It's not all it's cracked up to be.

The irony.

• Like 2

Happy Hunter

You will never be able to "destroy everything" in GTA, why don't you go play BF then?

Because he wants that in GTA?

What's up with this sh*tty, cop-out excuse whenever anyone makes any criticism or requests anything? Why so defensive?

What's up with this sh*tty, cop-out excuse whenever anyone makes any criticism or requests anything? Why so defensive?

It's easy and effortless as opposed to a constructive argument, for most poeple at least.

So the trailer is indestructible, want to move it? Get another truck.

(Bonus points for those who own a Phantom Wedge)

R* can do the job, the code is already in the game, just wait and see.

Hauling with a Wedge across the R13? That's Dope.

Hauling with a Wedge across Paleto Forest? Not So Dope.

(in Big Boi's voice).

Have you guys ever did that VIP work called "Haulage"?

No?

Well, let me surprise you with something: The truck of that job is destructible, but not the trailer.

(Well at least it can survive many passes of a jet).

So the trailer is indestructible, want to move it? Get another truck.

(Bonus points for those who own a Phantom Wedge)

R* can do the job, the code is already in the game, just wait and see.

I proposed it would be something exactly like this earlier on.

We Are Ninja

Didn't see an option for a Faggio and a jailbroken iFruit phone, so I didn't vote.

• Like 4

It's easy and effortless as opposed to a constructive argument, for most poeple at least.

Alright friends, you two want long, constructive counter-arguments? You got it:

1: He asked for a whole new game engine that is present on BF1 and is heavily aimed toward the FPS genre, including the controls, graphics, sounds and on his point of "total destruction", mapping.

And considering how far advanced the RAGE engine is, on top of being a whole new engine that the development team at R* has DESIGNED FROM SCRATCH, I can safely say such a huge change in the franchise is not happening.

2: We know how much R* dedicates theirselves to the maps of their games, V, IV, RDR, San Andreas, and so many more examples, for f*cks sake look at how much money and time was spent in order to recreate Los Angeles with their own vision on it, so if there is one thing you can assume is that R* is NOT making such beautiful, detailed, handcrafted maps only for it to go to waste since all will be destroyed. Why pay attention to the accurate design of the supporting steel beams of this bridge, or how many stores this building has, or the working elevator of this skyscraper if I'm going to destroy it all and turn everything into a cloud of smoke and hubris? Have you ever stopped to look at how much detailed the maps at Battlefield are?

3: I think we all know how stupid and cancerous the player base of that game franchise is on a whole(same sh*t as COD), and I don't want to see that kind of playerbase in the only gaming franchise that I have been closely following for the last 15 years, it's already bad enough as it is with jet fa**ots and suicidal try-hardship going left and right.

THAT would be it's fall from grace from GTA in my opinion and it would make me quit the franchise altogether.

So, with all of this in mind I ask you: If you already have a game with all that non-sense stuff, why don't you go play that game instead and leave this franchise that has sh*t to do with that in peace?

There, are you happy now? Can you stop with the passive aggressive stance now?

Edited by Pedinhuh

At this point I have a feeling that it will be a heavily modified bus.

• Like 2

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I still feel it will be the aircraft carrier or something really huge like a small settlement made out of a bunch of tents and trucks.

I still feel it will be the aircraft carrier or something really huge like a small settlement made out of a bunch of tents and trucks.

That is exactly my point, we will indeed get a truck as Yan leaked, but what he doesn't know is that the truck will be the lowest tier of mobile operation centers, and higher tiers could be a Blimp,Aircraft Carrier, Plane, Train.

I mean why a huge trailer but not a train ?

I mean why a huge trailer but not a train ?

Because there is only a single train track in a big loop.

Edited by BitBasher

Shadowfennekin

A train would be dope, but owning one would have to be a SP thing. What if everyone else bought a train as their base? The track would be loaded with trains.....

I'd much prefer a train over a lame truck, but a train seems impossible to manage.

• Like 2

r*faggotsdaddy

If yan knew anything about it wouldn't he say something other than just it being a trailer? Hmmmm...

Death Rains From Above

If yan knew anything about it wouldn't he say something other than just it being a trailer? Hmmmm...

I believe he would. If the MOC was going to be more than just a trailer, he would've at least hinted it.

From what he said, it seems all we're getting is a trailer for the MOC. No Personal Aircraft Carrier, no big sea vessel, no huge aircraft, none of that.

A train would be dope, but owning one would have to be a SP thing. What if everyone else bought a train as their base? The track would be loaded with trains.....

I'd much prefer a train over a lame truck, but a train seems impossible to manage.

A train is cool in theory, but how are we going to board it? As far as I know the freight train only stops once at the power station when Its heading south to Elyison Island. Unless we get a single trailer parked at abandoned railway sections.

The train stops at the Quarry once in SP during the Union Depository setups, but I think it was scripted for the mission as I never saw happening online.

Ok guys my "janitor" or "source" says that there will not be multiple MOC's just the truck&trailer.

Idk if he is truthful or not, just some things he sent an hour ago. Another thing is I met this guy on the French forum last year around this time

The Wandering Hunter

the predywin

that would be cool, although vertibirds in fallout explode even more regularly than helicopters in gta

Collibosher

I just can't wrap my head around this MOC thing. "Mobile" obviously indicates that it's somehow movable, but how? I don't know what you can do inside it exactly, but even the possibility to just be inside means it has to be a quite large? Just to have one character inside already means that it must be larger than a bus, because of character animations and physics. In real life it's obviously different, because you "adapt" to your surroundings.

Unless, you are fixed into place when you go inside and then you're MOC works like an interactive menu or something like that. If the MOC is where you start the jobs, then it must be somehow "passive" to rivals. If you are able to move the center around the map freely, then what happens when someone attacks it or you drive it into water? New one available from Mors Mutual? And knowing our community, there sure wouldn't be any trolling with "massive" MOC being done, like blocking everything, etc...

I think it's gonna work just like the yachts if it's a land or sea center. If the center is a plane, it could work like this; you call the MOC plane, you go to plane with you're team, cut scene and you are in the air, separated from rest of the lobby. You start the job and then spawn into another airstrip or jump from the air with you're parachuted vehicles.

(That was the definition of "speculation")