2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Mobile Operation Center

KingBen

Mobile Operation Center  

485 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Mobile Operation Center be?

so uhm will we get some render pics like we did with the import leak?

I think if we ask him too much, he is gonna regret his leak.

nah bender will jump in here,show us all the renders and then a "salty" war will start between yan,fun and bender..

oh do i miss that leak so much.

It still raises the questions, can it be destroyed? Do we drive it? Is it NPC driven? Does it work on a location system like yachts? Etc.

Mods, sorry for the repeate post from next speculation.

I'm hoping it's NPC driven so we don't have to worry about jet griefers.

I think it could go either way, however. The fact that we can customize the weapons on it suggests there's at least a decent chance it's able to be driven by the player.

so basically F.L.A.G. Mobile Unit from Night Raider?

UMKtBlh.jpg

TuaMB25.jpg

F7OdgZ8.jpg

e6340c2caa640531f3c759dfe72ce7f4.jpg

edit:

It still raises the questions, can it be destroyed? Do we drive it? Is it NPC driven? Does it work on a location system like yachts? Etc.

I'm guessing just a normal truck with a laptop inside, thats it.

Edited by Piro
  • Like 2

I think it could go either way, however. The fact that we can customize the weapons on it suggests there's at least a decent chance it's able to be driven by the player.

I'd pay $100M just for it to have the same AA defenses as the yacht. Those hydra trolls are in for a surprise.

• Like 1

I don't know why, but even if i know this leak is 100% legit, i still have some hopes for the aircraft carrier.

Maybe there is indeed the trailer that yan talked about but there is also the aircraft carrier for a much higher price.

Sure buddy, here's one:

963qF5y.jpg

Don't dream

• Like 3

I think the interior will be similar to the one from Fast 7.

• Like 2

Hybrid_Punk

I'm just happy it's not a yacht extension like people suggested. I was not about to drop 6 mil on one. Lol.

• Like 1

I'd pay $100M just for it to have the same AA defenses as the yacht. Those hydra trolls are in for a surprise.

I wouldn't even pay 10m for that lol

Sure buddy, here's one:

963qF5y.jpg

Don't dream

I knew the spoiler was a troll, but i still clicked on it.

Bender we need you to avenge us with a real pic.

• Like 3

ALifeOfMisery

I really hope it can't be destroyed. I don't mind lagging out to do a sale. If I have to lag out or go invite only just to customize a gun so some f*cker doesn't blow me up its going to get old fast.

Also if we drive it will we have to park up and get in the trailer to do the planning/mission start process?

This is a Mobile Command Center (MCC) Not an MOC

mcc.png

Edit: This will be blown up by a hydra in 2 seconds if the MOC we're getting is a truck more or less.

Edited by Dust
  • Like 2

so if it is a mobile truck,will it have a AI driver like the yacht captain?

and will it be a solid "object" that will be parked in the city?

10 of those trucks if we can get 10 warlods in a lobby...

so if it is a mobile truck,will it have a AI driver like the yacht captain?

and will it be a solid "object" that will be parked in the city?

10 of those trucks if we can get 10 warlods in a lobby...

I hope that it will work like the yachts:

Cannot be driven by a player or destroyed.

Happy Hunter

The "Mobile Operations Center" is a huge trailer hauled by a truck.

Wow, that's lame. How is it going to be? Can it be destroyed? Is it a solid, immovable object?

Oh, and if you know stuff to leak, could you let me know if there's any aircraft at all in this update? That's mainly all I'm interested in. If there's none, then I'll get the APC, probably ignore the rest.

So basically, that makes or breaks the update for me. Need to know, even if it's only privately/I'm sworn to secrecy.

Maybe the trailer with the laptops and all the stuff is gonna be indestrutible, and you can attach it to whatever truck you want? Like, you can attach the phantom wedge and drive it around.

Edit: even if it's indestrutible, what would happen if you drive it straight into the sea?

Edited by DrSame
  • Like 3

Shadowfennekin

It better not be able to get destroyed. Otherwise people will get forced to go into solo public sessions just to play. I hope for missile defenses on it too, like the Yacht has. I'd laugh at being able to turn a land spot into a no fly zone like all of Vespucci Beach is when too many yacht players are in the lobby.

• Like 3

Happy Hunter

Eh, hopefully there are no anti-air defences on it. They work on a yacht because the yacht's still and can easily be avoided.

I think they should stop catering to people who just want to p*ss all over the little balance there is and ruin aircraft altogether, just because they're a little annoyed about jets.

• Like 3

"Stay tuned for more on Gunrunning, including specific business and research opportunities, details on the massive tactical, full-service Mobile Operation Centers complete with new weapon upgrades and deep customization, all new Weaponized Vehicles and more."

They're describing the MOC as a massive and tactical full-service center of operations. IYOrirq.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________MOC1_Driver_Side_Naper.jpg

This is not "massive"and it's not tactical. This would be a slow, hard to drive chore to move around the map. If you're a sitting duck in this thing then it can't be tactical. It can't be indestructible because that would be over powered and would not complement the balance of all the other vehicles in the game.

A massive vessel on the water has a better chance of being the MOC than a bus.

• Like 2

Hybrid_Punk

It makes no sense for a trailer to have AA capabilities. I don't see that happening.

• Like 2

Hybrid_Punk

This is not "massive"and it's not tactical. This would be a slow, hard to drive chore to move around the map. If you're a sitting duck in this thing then it can't be tactical. It can't be indestructible because that would be over powered and would not complement the balance of all the other vehicles in the game.

I'm guessing it's going to be the land version of a yacht, minus AA defense, the luxuries of a yacht, etc. So no, it won't be hard to drive, as it more than likely won't be driveable. Also, how would it be OP if it's indestructible? There probably won't even be any weapons on it. It's basically a mobile data center. There's no need for it be armed.

I'm guessing it's going to be the land version of a yacht, minus AA defense, the luxuries of a yacht, etc. So no, it won't be hard to drive, as it more than likely won't be driveable. Also, how would it be OP if it's indestructible? There probably won't even be any weapons on it. It's basically a mobile data center. There's no need for it be armed.

It's already confirmed that it will have weapons per Rockstar.

I'm still hoping for a small MOC Boat of about the same size as the yacht, but further off shore.

The MOC being a huge ass trailer somehow kills my hype for this update...

• Like 2

^ any vehicle can have weapons though.

Hybrid_Punk

I guess I missed that in the Newswire lol

Edited by Ya Boy Punk Fan

"full-service Mobile Operation Centers complete with new weapon upgrades"

• Like 2

"full-service Mobile Operation Centers complete with new weapon upgrades"

I missed that part too

• Like 1

Iceicelady

What my first thought was when they mentioned the MOC with weapons

fast-and-furious-7-screenshot-bus-heist-

• Like 3