1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Mobile Operation Center

KingBen

Mobile Operation Center  

485 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Mobile Operation Center be?

Feurian42

i am leaning towards a new boat, and a rig with a full size trailer. tnt boat will be between tnt yacht size and the carrier and will be moved much in the same way and we will be able to trade yacht in for it. it will be moveable like that yacht thus satisfying the "mobile" part of the post and the rig will be a cheaper mobile base to start with.

or it will be a large com's trailer we can have moved, like the yacht

MrMet4

i am leaning towards a new boat, and a rig with a full size trailer. tnt boat will be between tnt yacht size and the carrier and will be moved much in the same way and we will be able to trade yacht in for it. it will be moveable like that yacht thus satisfying the "mobile" part of the post and the rig will be a cheaper mobile base to start with.

You're the second person I've seen speculate we would have to trade in the yacht for a new MOC boat. I just can't see that being the case. There's no reason we can't have both. Especially when you think about how much money we spent on the Yacht in the first place.

• Like 1
Blankerz

Aircraft carrier? I would love for this to be purchasable but it wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for a gunrunning update... with the amount of ordnance on board the carrier (SAM's, GTAM's, jets etc) selling guns would be low-end sh*t.

Kalarsky

You're the second person I've seen speculate we would have to trade in the yacht for a new MOC boat. I just can't see that being the case. There's no reason we can't have both. Especially when you think about how much money we spent on the Yacht in the first place.

I can see it working if it's an upgrade of sorts, where you pay a certain amount and it becomes a carrier. I'd go for it given the promising functionality of MOCs but I'm pretty sure they won't completely erase a game asset like that.

• Like 1
Natsuki

30? There's a limit of 10 CEOs per lobby...

The yacht is a CEO item, but you don't need to be a CEO to access it, do you? Same with the Office. And the Warehouses.

If this MOC is a new yacht style thing, it's not gonna be despawned when you leave gunrunning status. Everyone's will be on the map at the same time.

And there is not enough room for 30 trains.

Edited by The-Irish-Hunter
  • Like 5

I find the idea that we will all have our personal nuclear aircraft carrier to be ridiculous. We are supposed to be criminals in this game not a gd navy. I like the idea of a boat but it would be low-profile like a commercial fishing boat. Big enough to have a command center, lots of storage in the hold and it could even have weapons that pop out of hatches.

• Like 1
The Wandering Hunter

also, most people regret the yacht buy (survey of 3 people) so i can't see them letting us trade it for something more useful

If the MOC gives us a choice between large trucks or aircraft carrier, I'm taking the former simply because flying out to sea, even further than a yatch is, all the damn time, can get very boring quickly.

(Also I'm assuming the trucks would be undestructible)

Wishful thinking.
I have apprehension that if the MOC is some kind of truck that it will be able to be destroyed.

But as I've said, either in this or another thread, how annoying is that going to get? You start a mission from your MOC, if that's how it works, drive miles away only to get notified that you failed as someone has blown up your MOC.

I can't quite get my head around the dynamic of it being possible, even though I suspect it might be.

In my mind I can't get past the bunker being like your office and clubhouse, so the MOC will have some likeness to businesses and warehouses. Or the other way around.

i'd have fun hiding it in obscure places though, like REDACTED

you really think i'd tell the entire forum

• Like 1
MrMet4

also, most people regret the yacht buy (survey of 3 people) so i can't see them letting us trade it for something more useful

I'm one of the few people who doesn't regret buying the yacht one bit. It's a nice spawn location and I enjoy hanging out on it with friends from time to time.

The Wandering Hunter

I'm one of the few people who doesn't regret buying the yacht one bit. It's a nice spawn location and I enjoy hanging out on it with friends from time to time.

would you prefer a MOC? i find the yacht alright on occasion, but i'd prefer the MOC, especially if it was like 4 mil cheaper because of the trade in. (only 96 mil lol)

and i assume it will actually do something useful.

YerM0MsaysHii

I know it's been mentioned but I'm going to say it anyway. "massive" is subjective. As far as traits or qualities of the MOC, I imagine it would have an insurgent type armor, some weapons on top(automated or not). So yes I can imagine it'd be destructible but it'd be tough to kill it. The AC, blimp, cargo plane(even Titan size) train and all other guesses besides truck seem highly unlikely. Given that there can be up to 30 people in a lobby, those all seem so unlikely. I'm willing to bet it's the half-track. That thing is a monster. The turret on top is like nothing we've seen before in GTA. Comparatively, it's massive. It's a monster of a truck. I'm not expecting anything lavish on wheels. Something armed to the teeth with a computer in the back and space for at least 4. No npc driver. I imagine it would be player driven. Like everything else in the game.

I assure you the half track is not the MOC.

They haven't shown us the MOC yet.

They said they will be giving us more details about it in the next newswire post. Maybe next week.

Thank you for clearing that up. I didn't realize you were a rockstar employee.

Why is speculation such a hard concept to grasp? Nothing in here is fact. Otherwise it wouldn't be called the speculation thread. Call it wishful thinking, opinion, or even a hypothesis. But to state that someone is outright wrong when speculating on this thread is outright wrong. It has neither been confirmed or denied that the half-track is or is not the MOC. So please try to act accordingly in this thread.

• Like 1
ntinoskonsta

What they could do is revamp the yacht so you can run CEO, MC and GR work from it, but I find that unlikely. BTW, I don't regret purchasing a yacht, it's awesome to show off. :p

• Like 1
DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

I find the idea that we will all have our personal nuclear aircraft carrier to be ridiculous. We are supposed to be criminals in this game not a gd navy. I like the idea of a boat but it would be low-profile like a commercial fishing boat. Big enough to have a command center, lots of storage in the hold and it could even have weapons that pop out of hatches.

Yea, but we already can own VTOL jets, passenger planes(mil jet) and muscle cars that can fire rockets....though i really would like some more low end sh*t just for the people that do not have a lot of time for grinding this game, for them to have something new, i really think the idea of us eing presented as "realistic" crime bosses, flew out of the window a long long time ago.

• Like 1
MrMet4

I know it's been mentioned but I'm going to say it anyway. "massive" is subjective. As far as traits or qualities of the MOC, I imagine it would have an insurgent type armor, some weapons on top(automated or not). So yes I can imagine it'd be destructible but it'd be tough to kill it. The AC, blimp, cargo plane(even Titan size) train and all other guesses besides truck seem highly unlikely. Given that there can be up to 30 people in a lobby, those all seem so unlikely. I'm willing to bet it's the half-track. That thing is a monster. The turret on top is like nothing we've seen before in GTA. Comparatively, it's massive. It's a monster of a truck. I'm not expecting anything lavish on wheels. Something armed to the teeth with a computer in the back and space for at least 4. No npc driver. I imagine it would be player driven. Like everything else in the game.

They said they will be giving us more details about it in the next newswire post. Maybe next week.

Why is speculation such a hard concept to grasp? Nothing in here is fact. Otherwise it wouldn't be called the speculation thread. Call it wishful thinking, opinion, or even a hypothesis. But to state that someone is outright wrong when speculating on this thread is outright wrong. It has neither been confirmed or denied that the half-track is or is not the MOC. So please try to act accordingly in this thread.

You don't have to be a Rockstar employee to know that the Half-Track driving into the bunker isn't the MOC...

I can confirm right now that it isn't the MOC. Whether you choose to believe me or not is completely up to you.

• Like 1
Emu War

That halftrack has quad AA .50s which will likely be manned by one gunner. I say two more guys in the cab, and possibly two more in the crew area with the gunner, but that'd be a tight squeeze. No way it's the MOC if you know the first thing about that kind of hardware.

• Like 1
YerM0MsaysHii

You don't have to be a Rockstar employee to know that the Half-Track driving into the bunker isn't the MOC...

I can confirm right now that it isn't the MOC. Whether you choose to believe me or not is completely up to you.

That doesn't prove or confirm anything. You are prematurely ruling out that it might be a player controlled vehicle. There is nothing stating that it's going to be a yacht like vehicle. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the new vehicles are similar to the special vehicles. I.e. they are stored in the bunker.

Stay tuned for more on Gunrunning, including specific business and research opportunities, details on the massive tactical, full-service Mobile Operation Centers complete with new weapon upgrades and deep customization, all new Weaponized Vehicles and more.

Again. Just speculating on what I'd like to see. I'm not defecating on others opinions please don't defecate on mine.

Edited by YerM0MsaysHii

Yea, but we already can own VTOL jets, passenger planes(mil jet) and muscle cars that can fire rockets....though i really would like some more low end sh*t just for the people that do not have a lot of time for grinding this game, for them to have something new, i really think the idea of us eing presented as "realistic" crime bosses, flew out of the window a long long time ago.

Civilians can own fighter jets in real life, unarmed of course. Dexter the lead singer for The Offspring for example owns a Russian MIG. All the stuff in the game so far can be owned by the super-rich but an aircraft carrier goes beyond that.

You're right, the game has never been completely realistic and it's getting further and further away from that with each update but if our GTA criminal empire can just own a nuclear carrier docked off the coast in plain sight, what's next? Maybe a space cruiser, laser beams and flying dragons?

• Like 1
MrMet4

That doesn't prove or confirm anything. You are prematurely ruling out that it might be a player controlled vehicle. There is nothing stating that it's going to be a yacht like vehicle. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the new vehicles are similar to the special vehicles. I.e. they are stored in the bunker.

Stay tuned for more on Gunrunning, including specific business and research opportunities, details on the massive tactical, full-service Mobile Operation Centers complete with new weapon upgrades and deep customization, all new Weaponized Vehicles and more.

Again. Just speculating on what I'd like to see. I'm not defecating on others opinions please don't defecate on mine.

I never said the Half-Track wasn't going to be a player controlled vehicle. It's going to be a player controlled vehicle. You will also get to store the Half-Track in the Bunker like a Special Vehicle. That's why it's driving into the Bunker in the photo.

Whether the MOC is a player controller vehicle is still up for debate. If it's destructible there's a good chance it will be a player controller vehicle. If it's indestructible it likely won't be.

I wasn't defecating on your opinion dude. I was just letting you know that the Half Track isn't going to be the MOC. That's a fact.

Edited by MrMet4
sleepwalk1980

If anyone thinks it's bad now, just wait til people have their speculations "confirmed" and take it as fact that they were right all along like they posess some secret knowledge

giphy.gif

Edited by sleepwalk1980
  • Like 1
Haokizaru

The "Mobile Operations Center" is a huge trailer hauled by a truck.

MrTrashFTW vid inc on this.

So no aircraft carrier :s

I hope you are wrong like for the yacht leak.

• Like 1
jdv95

is this finally the beginning of the long awaited leaks???

:p

• Like 3
KingBen

Yan is this an official leak?

This is what I assumed it would be all along.

Haokizaru

Yan is this an official leak?

This is what I assumed it would be all along.

I think he was serious.

Ladies and gentleman, i am happy to present to you the 1st official leak about gunrunning.

Yan you should have posted this on the speculation thread aswell some people might not see it here.

Kalarsky

Holy f-, it's Yan2295. It's more or less confirmed that it's a huge trailer then.

guster-von

Holy f-, it's Yan2295. It's more or less confirmed that it's a huge trailer then.

There we have it then...

I like my yacht, I just would like to see more functionality built into it...

Haokizaru

Are there multiple tiers for this or is it the same for everyone ?

Edited by Haokizaru
ALifeOfMisery

It still raises the questions, can it be destroyed? Do we drive it? Is it NPC driven? Does it work on a location system like yachts? Etc.

Mods, sorry for the repeate post from next speculation.

• Like 2
Haokizaru

so uhm will we get some render pics like we did with the import leak?

I think if we ask him too much, he is gonna regret his leak.

We need to work on him slowly.

Edited by Haokizaru
  • Like 1
RetroStyle

I was just kicking around the idea of it being like the massive rig in deathrace or f&f.