2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Mattcarnes

Best CEO VIP work

KWF1981

It's not a case of being AFK... Just I run around on most all jobs I do, and 35k for taking a few minutes for a smoke or coffee is why I said fortified...

I only really run the job when I'm chatting with mates, deciding the evenings plans and the like... I rarely play to a schedule, nor do I chase the most efficient grind... I just plod along doing this and that, and a ten minute break here and there, but staying in-game to avoid loading up, and scoring a few semi-idle bucks is no bad thing, especially as for the last month, with contact missions and heists, I was playing at 100mph, hitting targets and grinding hard at times, it's nice to canter along at the moment...

For more efficient grinds, or a better $/per hour, I'm sure there are many methods better than my suggestions... Much like the chap saying that there's no point in playing to idle a job, I feel always chasing the perfect grind in terms of cash per hour is, IMO, no different...

Horses for courses...

EkaSwede

Do note that Velocity becomes more efficient if you have at least one associate. The one not driving the Voltic gets to collect checkpoints that shave off 20 seconds and this can add up nicely when done with a Buzzard. Sometime the 35K can become 34K, but if you shaved off few minutes it's a good deal in my book.

Of course, mixing in Headhunter works too, but sometimes you need variety, you know. Goodness, I remember when all we did was Hostile Takeover and Sightseer all day long. Really worn out on those missions.

Rafae

I remember doing just Hostile Takeover and Sightseer in almost all my sessions during the first half of 2016 lol

Never felt repetitive for some reason, probably due to the freeroam nature of it. It felt like I was just getting paid to relax and cruise around Los Santos.

KWF1981

@ Rafae... That's mostly what I like to do with these missions, just having some slower paced fun out there between more serious elements or grinds...

Yesterday, I tried the Ramp Buggy work, where 1 has to drive it, and me or an associate has to use it to hit some small jumps off the buggy to collect packages. A genuinely fun job, paid well, around 35/40k if I remember rightly, and it's certainly a good job to work with newer players to our group, in order to build teamwork and communication, we just took turns with it... I know some are not fans of a more interactive game at times, but I do like to get more social myself, and that was great fun...

Suffice to say, for anyone commenting here, and out there, regardless of our preferences... If VIP work goes 2x $/RP... We're all laughing, all the way to Gunrunning... Lol.

Edited by KWF1981

Rafae

I hate the Ramp Buggy VIP Work.. one because it requires two people and two because some of the collection points are very tricky to get to. It requires alot of teamwork that's for sure... you're not getting through this one without it.

All of the VIP Works introduced with I/E tend to last quite long without giving you a choice I've noticed... guess Rockstar didn't want to give us Hostile Takeover/Headhunter/Sightseer pt.2 to grind over and over for quick cash.

KWF1981

Very true Rafae, very true... The ramp job is not something I'd do too often, and certainly it's no part of 'the grind.'

But it was fun, similar to some of the challenges, just a bit of something else, just for laughs, between heists etc. Much like MC contracts, I like to use them to sus out some too, if they fail a job with no risk of financial losses, well, it's an indicator for sure, lol...

Peace dude.

Rafae

Yeah it's definitely a good one for fun and games that's for sure.

ShadowlessDevil

Fortified is that good?

Well I'm definitely buying that Armored Boxville whenever it goes on sale then.

Very easy to do. You can even do it in an Invite Only lobby. 35K everytime

Foreverpast

Been running Fortified since it came out, I play it around 5-6 times a day.

Always incorporating it with my daily exercising or working around the house (10 minutes of freedom each time).

The real benefit is being able to leave the Boxville & walk away from the controller.

Plus you can easily bypass the 30 minute cooldown between plays of Fortified (2 methods), so you can play it again right away in a private session.

Can't wait for VIP work to receive the 2xp & cash payouts, I'll be farming the hell out of it.

& yes I use the term farm, not grind for that mission, because you literally start it up & let the game do the work.

Edited by Foreverpast

Solid Scorpion

Sightseer and Headhunter for me.

Quick bucks when solo and they take no time at all.

Foreverpast

Sightseer and Headhunter for me.

Quick bucks when solo and they take no time at all.

Defiantly the best options for solo play for those that either don't have the Armored Boxville, or for those that prefer modes where you must be active all the time. Having the Buzzard on call via CEO menu makes them so convenient to access & complete.

Edited by Foreverpast

Mattcarnes

I thank everyone very much I watch a YouTube video on the boxville VIP mission and bought it I just now spawn it and take it to the tunnel exit from the jewelry store job and the enemies don't f*ck with me was the easiest 35,000 I ever got I think I will make that my primary vip mission for the easy and the fact it covers up to 15,000 in damage for the vehicle​ I source next so I l keep more of my money​ so you guys made me a smarter more efficient grinder so I have to do less work to keep more money I do honestly love you for this

sleepwalk1980

Grammar is your friend.

flexcreator

t and take it to the tunnel exit

You do realize, you don't even have to go to the Boxville after you start the mission? You will recieve 5k less, but still....

Foreverpast

t and take it to the tunnel exit

You do realize, you don't even have to go to the Boxville after you start the mission? You will recieve 5k less, but still....

Wait what are you talking about?

You receive $35,000 regardless of wither you stay with the Boxville or hop & in it to start the mission & then leave it.

flexcreator

You receive $35,000 regardless of wither you stay with the Boxville or hop & in it to start the mission & then leave it.

If you don't hop into the Boxville at all - the mission won't fail, but you will recieve only 30K in the end.

Foreverpast

If you don't hop into the Boxville at all - the mission won't fail, but you will recieve only 30K in the end.

Huh, never actually knew that, after all this time. lol

The spawn point for it is like 15 seconds from my CEO headquarters, so I always just run over & hop in for a quick sec.

I guess the extra 5,000 isn't a big deal if your running it once or every now & then.

But if you're running it 5-10 times in a row/bypassing the cooldown, that extra 5 grand stacks up & is worth the quick extra effort.

Edited by Foreverpast

Zader

I'm completely fine with hopping into a jet and doing Headhunter over and over for hours. You can get that sh*t done in like two minutes if you launch it from the city. Spice that up with Hostile Takeover at LSIA if you're feeling daring. You never need to get out of the jet unless you get it shot to sh*t.

NBAKingzFan10

I second the Hostile Takeover at LSIA. 2 minutes tops for $15k is more money per minute than 10 minutes for $35k. Paired with Headhunter and you've got a few quick, easy, and generously paying activities to do in between I/E.

Fortified/Piracy are good if you need a smoke break or something, though.

duskpanthers

i go for executive search, it allows me to afk/ambush players and earn $ at the same time

Black-Dragon96

I dont own a "amored" boxville so headhunter and hostile takeover are the best for me.

I do the following:

log on

sell car

headhunter

source car

lsia hostile takeover

sell car

headhunter

source car

hostile takeover

log out

Nets me around 200-230 k per hour.

MaxBazooka01

Is the Armored Boxville worth it just for the VIP work? Or should I just stick with doing Headhunter in my Buzzard?

Edited by MaxBazooka01

xwinkx_girlYakuza

Can't bring myself to buy that ugly piece of junk armored boxville.. not even for the awesome afk money fortified job :cry:

Rafae

Holy mother of bumps

StormerBoy

Is the Armored Boxville worth it just for the VIP work? Or should I just stick with doing Headhunter in my Buzzard?

If you wanna make easy 35k whilst not doing much, yes. It may be ugly, but it does ram quite well.

PetrolCB

If you wanna make easy 35k whilst not doing much, yes. It may be ugly, but it does ram quite well.

thats-what-she-said.jpg

flexcreator

Can't bring myself to buy that ugly piece of junk armored boxville.. not even for the awesome afk money fortified job :cry:

It's worth it IMO. You can also replace that ugly piece of junk with a nice aircraft using a glitch. This will allow to spawn your personal heli / plane right next to you on the road without any cooldowns

Edited by flexcreator

StormerBoy

How?

flexcreator

Welll, currently you only have the Avenger method. And you will need a friend. Google it.

Scuba 21

If you save over a SVW from the warehouse do you still have access to associated VIP work?

I currently have a Retro in my Wastelander spot and have noticed it's VIP job still highlighted from IM.