2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

BLOOD

Games Industry Discussion - Stocks, Markets...

FlatFX

Perfect entry point in the stock within the next week. Strong drop due to fed rate hikes 

BLOOD

True that, it needs to drop -$120.00- before the big storm -$260.00+-. Long Live Take-Two (TTWO)

FlatFX

Dont think we will see a drop close to 120. there is no reason for that 130 holds 

BLOOD
Posted (edited)
42 minutes ago, FlatFX said:

Dont think we will see a drop close to 120. there is no reason for that 130 holds 

That for sure...being conserve today i guess i can even see an ATHs of $350 to $500 (the latter i stated pages ago).

Edited by BLOOD

FlatFX
15 hours ago, BLOOD said:

That for sure...being conserve today i guess i can even see an ATHs of $350 to $500 (the latter i stated pages ago).

When this is going to happen Im probably not a shareholder of Take Two anymore ;)

Definately will sell in the range of 200-250$

BLOOD

I see a $120.00 again then it shoots up to a breakthrough price of $300.00 early-mid 2019.

Jabalous

I can see that price if market, especially tech, continues to to dip further. Next catalyst for T2 product wise, other than the release of Redemption II, is the potential of Red Dead Online.

BLOOD

Great to see you Jabalous. Long Time. I said that twice or so already I think we will see $500.00 in 2021 after massive success of RDR2, RDO, NBA 2K19, continued growth of NBA 2K18, GTA V, GTA O, mobile games from R*, 2K, and SP, and PD's pipeline. RDR mobile will be a massive success with the focus on poker and monetizing it. Take-Two (TTWO) will touch a market capitalization of $28-30 billion range -craziest peak in the 2020s will be $50 billion market cap on revenue of $6 billion- few acquisitions across their labels also in store we should watch out esp. with a cash likely to balloon from $1.1 billion to $2.5 billion. Excellent future for Take-Two (TTWO). Long Live the greatest video game (holding) company, GO TTWO!

Jabalous

Hope for the best and prepare for the worst. Ain't that the truth, brother? 

:)  

FlatFX

So market is doing us a favor before we are going into the red hot christmas season. The bearish movement could continue through the week. But support level should hold TTWO between 125-130$. I checked the Amazon preorders again and RDR2 is definitely ahead of CoD which is remarkable because CoD is launching this week.

I will buy the dip this week in Activision and also ramp up investment in Take Two

BLOOD
Posted (edited)

The Walt Disney Company will likely re-enter gaming in future through the acquisition of one of the established players, my bet is on them buying Activision Blizzard or EA during the next recession or so, for a bit less than it valuation today (if we get hit by another recession). Take-Two (TTWO) could be bought out as well but only in the $18-26 billion range, however i think Take-Two will be independent for a very long time same as EA. I think Activision Blizzard is only growing itself for a great sale off with great franchises and financial sheet.

Edited by BLOOD

FlatFX

Borderlands 2 VR announced !!!

they get in position to market Borderlands 3 which has been leaked by an insider to be already close to finish and will be released 2019. Makes sense for Christmas if they dont announce Red Dead 2 on PC

Personally I had the same opinion that it was just pushed back because of RDR2

Jason

I get the feeling that Borderlands VR is gonna tank for one very good reason: they've removed online co-op - aka the thing the entire series revolves around.

BLOOD

2K have a crazy slate for 2018-2019 i am sure parent company Take-Two will be surprised with all these announcements even though this and Golf 2K and NBA 2 Playground 2K will be short term gains compared to the long term gain from Rockstar's RDR2. And if Obsidian is bought out, Private Division also adds to that. Social Point will likely announce it next big mobile title after Dragon City and Monster Legends in near future. With all these, Take-Two will break $175.00 and reach $205.00 by mid-2019. GO TTWO!

FlatFX

get ready for a huge skeeze. If markets really stabalize during the next 2 weeks we are going to see a golden winter ! 

200$ coming very soon.

RDR2 takes rank 2-5 with all versions on Amazon Charts. Clear CoD is now #1 due to release but that could change already next week.

Anticipating 25 million copies sold of RDR 2 in Q3 and Q4 combined. TTWO revenue target 3,3-3,5B.

Potential upside of 25% of the current revenue forecast

CoD Viewership on Twitch is decreasing. I actually think the game wont live up the hype. Blackout is a smooth mode but the map has no variety like Fortnite has. It should be quite booring when you played this for 2 month

Edited by FlatFX

FlatFX

Yes actually the impact was smaller than anticipated. But still Steamcharts show ~10% player decline. Still this doesnt change the fact PUBG will be the first battle royal game going to die sooner or later. 

CoD seemed too nice first but I actually believe the gameplay is to monotonous. There is no variety also in the blackout mode.

meanwhile RDR2 surpassed CoD on Amazon Bestsellers just 3 days after release and still 1,5 weeks away from release

still not sure what we are aiming for here but looks like 10-15 millions units could be possible first month

Edited by FlatFX

FlatFX

now RDR2 has suprassen CoD also on Gamestop. Greatness ! 

Its going to be a massive success. RDR2 release and November 7 earnings release. Everything is possible right now for the stock

Edited by FlatFX

BLOOD
8 minutes ago, FlatFX said:

now RDR2 has suprassen CoD also on Gamestop. Greatness ! 

Its going to be a massive success. RDR2 release and November 7 earnings release. Everything is possible right now for the stock

Amen!

FlatFX

Netflix just crushed any conservative forecasts. Great indication for stock market and entertainment companies

the stock will go above 140$ prior release. Earnings should give it a push to 155$.

by January 19 185-195$. Q3 earnings will be the catalyst to push the stock above 200$

Edited by FlatFX

BLOOD
15 hours ago, FlatFX said:

Netflix just crushed any conservative forecasts. Great indication for stock market and entertainment companies

the stock will go above 140$ prior release. Earnings should give it a push to 155$.

by January 19 185-195$. Q3 earnings will be the catalyst to push the stock above 200$

Amen brother...Onward to $300.00!

Edited by BLOOD

BLOOD

RDR2 should do $500 million to $1 billion in first 48 hrs with Take-Two (TTWO) stock gradually rising from $130 to a new ath of $200.00 before March and ending 2019 in $260.00-305.00. GO TTWO, BRING ON THE ROCKSTAR -RED DEAD- BREAKTHROUGH!

FlatFX

CoD did 500M in first 3 days. Now that RDR2 definately surpassed CoD worldwide in preorders I would guess the same. 15m copies sound realistic for first month

Gamestop now has 3 editions of RDR2 ahead of CoD

Stock market unfortunately is in a downswing. Unpredictable what happens next. Good RDR2 news will probably just push the stock to its all time high 135-140$

Jabalous

Apart from the Chines stocks, which have seen a Bear market for over 3 months now, semiconductor stocks are suffering the most these days. Earnings season is looming and could change the direction. Will see. EA will report first on October 30, then TTWO on November 7, and finally ATVI on November 8. 

KY Jello

Days gone gets delayed again by two months to April. This has been the only Sony exclusive that no one seems to care about lol.

FlatFX
On 10/19/2018 at 8:03 PM, Jabalous said:

Apart from the Chines stocks, which have seen a Bear market for over 3 months now, semiconductor stocks are suffering the most these days. Earnings season is looming and could change the direction. Will see. EA will report first on October 30, then TTWO on November 7, and finally ATVI on November 8. 

Take Two should do fine. With this volatile market I could see the stock doing the same like last quarter dropping 5-10% further and jumping 15% on earnings release. 

This depends if Take Two releases any message for RDR2 sales. A news with 1B turnover first week would push the stock 20%

looking at streams from Nba 2k19 the courts are full and the game is within top 10 of the sales charts

measuring the success on the PC version sales should be up by roughly 7% while recurrent revenue should be up >10%

EA and Activision will be in line with forecasts as well. EA might dissappoint with a weaker outlook due to competition and BF5 miss

Edited by FlatFX

BLOOD

Disney surged to a new ath on Friday in amid a  week/day of volatility. Take-Two (TTWO) will surge to new highs regardless of the markets volatilities/uncertainties.  $180.00 December 2018 or January 2019, $305.00 January 2020. GO TTWO!

Jabalous

Disney ($DIS) has been stuck in a trading channel between $90-120 for 3 years, and it has just recently starting to break out, and it's on the brink of actually making a new ATH, but that remains to be seen. I'd consider the nearly 100 years old media/broadcasting company to be more of a stable value stock that would keep appreciating over time as long as it's managed well and with no recessive economy, which is different from the overall tech space and growth stocks like TTWO. 

I've been thinking of the impact on the TTWO stock if, for any reason, the Houser brothers left Rockstar Games. In the FORM 10-K of the company, they laid out one of the risks in their business as quoted below. 

We depend on our key management and product development personnel. Our continued success will depend to a significant extent on our senior management team and our relationship with ZelnickMedia Corporation ("ZelnickMedia"). Our Executive Chairman/Chief Executive Officer and President are partners of ZelnickMedia. We are also highly dependent on the expertise, skills and knowledge of certain of our Rockstar employees and other key creative personnel responsible for content creation and development of our Grand Theft Auto titles and titles based on other brands. We may not be able to continue to retain these personnel at current compensation levels, or at all.

The loss of the services of our executive officers, ZelnickMedia, our key Rockstar employees or other key creative personnel could significantly harm our business. In addition, if one or more key employees were to join a competitor or form a competing company, we may lose additional personnel, experience material interruptions in product development, delays in bringing products to market and difficulties in our relationships with licensors, suppliers and customers, which would significantly harm our business. Failure to continue to attract and retain other qualified management and creative personnel could adversely affect our business and prospects.

Edited by Jabalous

BLOOD
On 10/21/2018 at 4:05 PM, Jabalous said:

Disney ($DIS) has been stuck in a trading channel between $90-120 for 3 years, and it has just recently starting to break out, and it's on the brink of actually making a new ATH, but that remains to be seen. I'd consider the nearly 100 years old media/broadcasting company to be more of a stable value stock that would keep appreciating over time as long as it's managed well and with no recessive economy, which is different from the overall tech space and growth stocks like TTWO. 

I've been thinking of the impact on the TTWO stock if, for any reason, the Houser brothers left Rockstar Games. In the FORM 10-K of the company, they laid out one of the risks in their business as quoted below. 

split up the company- a publicly traded Rockstar Games (bring back the brothers as board of directors), and a publicly traded 2K (i think 2K could be sold for a big price instead)...Private Division will be sold or shut down, and Social Point will go with one of the aforementioned two becoming their mobile division (likely Rockstar's mobile division) or even an European public offering. THat the reason it great that the company is headed by a man who founded and runs a global private equity investment firm in ZMC.

Edited by BLOOD