Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

      1. St Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
GTA5RP_PS4

Grand Theft Auto 5 - PS4 & Xbox Roleplay - 85,000 Members

Recommended Posts

CG_MASONS
On 7/18/2017 at 11:56 PM, Tyshaunkill said:

Name: mason Staggs

Age:19

PSN:CG_MASONS

Role Play experience:none

 

In Character (IC)

 

Name:Jim carter

Age:30

Job/Career/Money Source:

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):criminal, Was a drug dealer growing up but got a second chance and became rich, wanting to become know in ls 

Vehicle: Cadillac 

Photograph (If available):N/A

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wolfbuna12

Hello

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wolfbuna12

Hello 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KalaTaylor

I want to apply but the link is expired 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tbiiiird

Out if character 

Name:Tanner

Age:18

PSN:t-bird_47 

RP experience: I play a lot and watch youtube rp.

 

In character 

name:John Ross

Age:29

Job:police officer

Bio:played football all through middle and high school. My goal is to make sure people are safe even if they don't feel like it.

Personality: determined,happy, and joker.

Vehicle(on duty)marked police car(off duty)Finna double-t.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ohikulkijx

Out of character 

Name:Jaan

Age:27

PSN:ohikulkijx

RP experience: little played when san andreas was hot topic.

 

In character 

name: Jean Korva

Age:27

Job: Car thief

Bio: Was bully in school and started criminal life at age 17 when dad left home to get some cigarettes.

Vehicle: Anything I can just take but mostly walking and public transports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RPReviews

RP RATE 8/10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
zaiche

Hello, you can play RPG games
and how can I get in. thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KDuggan77
On 7/19/2017 at 5:56 AM, Tyshaunkill said:
On 5/14/2017 at 6:02 PM, GTA5RP_PS4 said:

 

 

d4364444b6586daeef93a83190b4ad0e.png

INTRODUCTION

Welcome, as Roleplay has become very big in the PC Community of GTA we decided we didn't want the console community to be left out as well, or atleast the PS4 ;)

Of course we don't have the mods, and the plugins that PC Role play servers have, but to replace that we have very strict rules! (Read Below)

 

We also are unable to have a Server always running for it, so here is how we operate.

 

1. Write a response Application (Format at the bottom)

 

2. If you are accepted, you will be added to the Discord, which is where we announce servers etc.

 

3. We open our servers depending on how active the members are, every once and awhile the owner will ask in chat how many people would get on, and depending on that will determine whether or not we host a private Roleplay Server at that time.

 

4. If you are accepted, you will also get the owners PSN so you can join the Lobby's.

 

Of course we can't get rid of the AI police, but we do infact have good ol' Lester.

If you don't want the AI on you, and only want the server's police to go after you, call Lester to get rid of the AI.

 

WE DO NOT USE IN-GAME BALANCE.

As people have tons and tons of money, we do not use in-game balance, we have a currency system on our discord that allows people to gain money from working

and spend it on local businesses created by players.

 

 

RULES

 

MAKE YOU'RE DISCORD NAME, THE SAME AS YOU'RE PSN NAME.

 

1.) Don't 'stalk' other players.

Sometimes the roleplay gets a little damp, which requires you to get into some unlikely social actions. However, refrain for getting carried away from whom you talk to. As in, don't get in a group of 10 people all deciding to walk on the docks at the same time, and coincidentally 'bump' into each other. it is not realistic and annoying.

If you notice someone in a certain area by themselves or two, you can come up with some scenario to get interactive, but don't be a pest.

 

 

2.) No extreme killing sprees.

As exciting it may seem to you, it can easily ruin the role play experience. You can have shootouts with police, but it isn't logical to stand in the middle of a boardwalk and blast everyone with an RPG.

 

3.) Don't drive unrealistic cars for yourself.

This one is pretty much self explanatory as well. A dead-beat drug dealer doesn't drive a Comet. It just doesn't happen.

 

5.) stop for red lights, or every once and awhile get some gas at the gas station.

It really bugs me when someone is constantly weaving in and out of traffic and running red lights. If it's a street race, it's acceptable. But just flooring it to save time or whatever get annoying, especially if you crash your car and just go get it fixed immediately. Also, to make sure you have read the rules, put "GRAND THEFT HOOKER" somewhere in your application.

 

6.) Don't kill anyone without their consent.

Self exploratory. Don't go around killing someone unless they say it is alright. Also, do not do anything to other member's cars unless they say it is alright as well.

 

7.) Don't fix cars like magic.

If you get into a car accident, don't drive over to a LSC and get your vehicle repaired instantly. Give it some time, like a real accident, and leave your car there for a few days, or however long you think your car damage can be fixed.

 

8.) Listen to police, A car chase every once and awhile is ok, but they can see you on the map. Please just pull over, listen to what they have to say, get you're discord mark and move on with you're day.

 

8.) Have common sense.

I can list rules forever, but most of them are common sense. I don't believe I have to post every little thing down, but that doesn't excuse you to act stupidly and say "It isn't in the rules!" Please, please, please! For the sake of the game, be far to everyone.

 

9.) Don't be absent.

I try too keep this as active as possible. When a member of the server is absent for an extended amount of time without notice, I am highly likely to remove them.

 

 

UNLESS YOU ARE A CRIMINAL, DO NOT STEAL CARS.

 

 

 

JOBS/ROLES

Here you can find all the possible jobs and how they work.

 

 

TAXI -

It is you're job to get the required items for this job.

 

You will need any Taxi Cab.

You are asked to dress like a Taxi driver would, (no Taxi driver wears $10000 clothing)

Follow driving rules (Red lights etc.)

Actively say in the Discord that you are on Duty, until someone asks for a driver. (ONLY TAKE THE JOB IF THEY ARE RESPONDING TO YOU.)

 

 

 

 

POLICE -

It is you're job to get the required items for this job.

 

You will need a MARKED Police car.

You are asked to dress similar to a police officer, obviously not everyone knows the glitch. But dress as close as possible. (Blue, Black, etc.)

Follow Driving rules and use sirens and flashers only when necessary.

ONLY USE - PISTOL & SHOTGUN.

 

Multiple police officers can respond to one call, but please don't fight over who takes the main of the event.

 

Pull people over/Arrest for only these offences (Very High Speeds, Ran through Red Light, Signs of Public Intoxication, Gun in hand, Murder, Kidnapping, Store Robbery, Civilian Call via Discord, and other obvious offences)

 

After giving someone a ticket, add role on the user's name on discord as "Ticket #1,2,3" this helps other officers know what they're past is, after 3 tickets you can have you're license

revoked, of course you can drive without a license but if you are pulled over you will then be arrested and put in jail for 15 MINUTES.

 

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO RELEASE INMATES.

JAIL IS LOCATED AT POLICE STATION (also used as a car impound in single player)

when you put the inmate in the police station keep them in the main room, other rooms might alert the police and get them killed.

 

 

If you end up killing a criminal or someone with a car, or arrest someone in a car, don't leave it in the middle of the street, ask in the discord for a tow truck and get them to bring it to the police station.

 

Abuse of power will get you banned.

 

 

 

CRIMINAL -

It is you're job to get the required items for this job.

 

Wear something shady, most criminals aren't walking around like rainbows.

Don't drive something crazy, you're a store robbing criminal, they don't drive super cars and or tanks. (be realistic)

Don't shoot just anyone, preferably kidnap them.

 

DO NOT USE (RPGS, MINIGUNS, OR ANY OTHER OF THAT SORT.)

 

Do not try to escape Jail if in it, do you're time. (15 minutes)

 

 

 

TOW TRUCK -

It is you're job to get the required items for this job.

 

You will need ANY functional tow truck.

Dress like a tow truck driver would (they don't wear $10000 clothing)

If a cop requests a Tow Truck driver, the closest one can take the job.

Get to know the other Drivers, it can benefit you in the long run.

 

ALL towed cars go to the police station parking lot.

If you tow a players car, said person will have to pay you 50 points via discord to get it back.

 

 

 

BUSINESS OWNER:

It is you're job to get the required items for this job.

 

To start a business in our server, you will need to have 15k points.

We will not let everyone open a business, only the first 3-5 to get to that number.

 

Dress depending on what you do in you're business. (Customize Cars, Sell cars, Delivery, Hitman, Security etc.)

Drive a car depending on you're business. (still no tanks)

 

You can request a place to have you're business put, or we will give you one.

Promote in the discord channel for shops and get customers as they come.

 

 

 

ALSO ACCEPTING CUSTOM JOBS, JUST SUGGEST BELOW.

 

 

 

APPLICATION

Please fill as most as you comfortably can. It will not only be easier to keep track of things, but also it makes me trust you more.

 

 

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:

Age:

PSN:

Role Play experience:

 

In Character (IC)

 

Name:

Age:

Job/Career/Money Source:

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals):

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):

Vehicle:

Photograph (If available):

 

 

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/PS4_GTAVRP

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KDuggan77
1 minute ago, KDuggan77 said:

 

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Kenzie Duggan

Age: 14

PSN: KDuggan77

Role Play experience: 5/10

 

In Character (IC)

 

Name: Jack Tenpenny

Age: 23

Job/Career/Money Source: LSPD Officer/Recruit 

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): born in liberty city done some crime done the time and is now moved too los santos and joined the LSPD police force to be a hero like he aspired too be.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Pretty neutral 

Vehicle: off duty car: Black “Schwartzer”.    
on duty: Vapid Stainer “Police cruiser”

Photograph (If available): couldn’t get photo to paste sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seth D

Hey does anyone know how to start?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Finnstrikka

Zou heel graag willen joinen want vind het heel leuk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Unitedmercy

Looking for ps4 gta5 roleplay can someone send me a link

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Balazska

Hogyan lehet csatlakozni ehhez a játékmodhoz?? Kell hozzá online??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ggardner3

Looking for a good rp server/discord to do law enforcement with, but i don’t wanna have to start off as a probationary officer. I’ve done leo and grew up with it because of my dad lol. If anyone knows one where i can get at it and up and going let’s get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jønke

Hey i want to join your  server

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jakobchammerum

Name: Tristan Hammerum

Age: 14

PSN: jakobchammerum

Out Of Character (OOC)
Job police

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NovityYT

APPLIED!! Please accept me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Logan7

(Angry, depressed, obsessive,

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Logan Northam

Age: 14

PSN: Logan7718

Role Play experience: none (have watched a lot of role play and decided to try it)

 

In Character (IC)

 

Name: Dion White 

Age: 30

Job/Career/Money Source: Criminal

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Past Ex Wife left him so he is a raging alcoholic  

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): always angry 

Vehicle: old beat up muscle car

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tyler Fawcett
On 7/18/2017 at 11:56 PM, Tyshaunkill said:
On 5/14/2017 at 12:02 PM, GTA5RP_PS4 said:

 

 

d4364444b6586daeef93a83190b4ad0e.png

INTRODUCTION

Welcome, as Roleplay has become very big in the PC Community of GTA we decided we didn't want the console community to be left out as well, or atleast the PS4 ;)

Of course we don't have the mods, and the plugins that PC Role play servers have, but to replace that we have very strict rules! (Read Below)

 

We also are unable to have a Server always running for it, so here is how we operate.

 

1. Write a response Application (Format at the bottom)

 

2. If you are accepted, you will be added to the Discord, which is where we announce servers etc.

 

3. We open our servers depending on how active the members are, every once and awhile the owner will ask in chat how many people would get on, and depending on that will determine whether or not we host a private Roleplay Server at that time.

 

4. If you are accepted, you will also get the owners PSN so you can join the Lobby's.

 

Of course we can't get rid of the AI police, but we do infact have good ol' Lester.

If you don't want the AI on you, and only want the server's police to go after you, call Lester to get rid of the AI.

 

WE DO NOT USE IN-GAME BALANCE.

As people have tons and tons of money, we do not use in-game balance, we have a currency system on our discord that allows people to gain money from working

and spend it on local businesses created by players.

 

 

RULES

 

MAKE YOU'RE DISCORD NAME, THE SAME AS YOU'RE PSN NAME.

 

1.) Don't 'stalk' other players.

Sometimes the roleplay gets a little damp, which requires you to get into some unlikely social actions. However, refrain for getting carried away from whom you talk to. As in, don't get in a group of 10 people all deciding to walk on the docks at the same time, and coincidentally 'bump' into each other. it is not realistic and annoying.

If you notice someone in a certain area by themselves or two, you can come up with some scenario to get interactive, but don't be a pest.

 

 

2.) No extreme killing sprees.

As exciting it may seem to you, it can easily ruin the role play experience. You can have shootouts with police, but it isn't logical to stand in the middle of a boardwalk and blast everyone with an RPG.

 

3.) Don't drive unrealistic cars for yourself.

This one is pretty much self explanatory as well. A dead-beat drug dealer doesn't drive a Comet. It just doesn't happen.

 

5.) stop for red lights, or every once and awhile get some gas at the gas station.

It really bugs me when someone is constantly weaving in and out of traffic and running red lights. If it's a street race, it's acceptable. But just flooring it to save time or whatever get annoying, especially if you crash your car and just go get it fixed immediately. Also, to make sure you have read the rules, put "GRAND THEFT HOOKER" somewhere in your application.

 

6.) Don't kill anyone without their consent.

Self exploratory. Don't go around killing someone unless they say it is alright. Also, do not do anything to other member's cars unless they say it is alright as well.

 

7.) Don't fix cars like magic.

If you get into a car accident, don't drive over to a LSC and get your vehicle repaired instantly. Give it some time, like a real accident, and leave your car there for a few days, or however long you think your car damage can be fixed.

 

8.) Listen to police, A car chase every once and awhile is ok, but they can see you on the map. Please just pull over, listen to what they have to say, get you're discord mark and move on with you're day.

 

8.) Have common sense.

I can list rules forever, but most of them are common sense. I don't believe I have to post every little thing down, but that doesn't excuse you to act stupidly and say "It isn't in the rules!" Please, please, please! For the sake of the game, be far to everyone.

 

9.) Don't be absent.

I try too keep this as active as possible. When a member of the server is absent for an extended amount of time without notice, I am highly likely to remove them.

 

 

UNLESS YOU ARE A CRIMINAL, DO NOT STEAL CARS.

 

 

 

JOBS/ROLES

Here you can find all the possible jobs and how they work.

 

 

TAXI -

It is you're job to get the required items for this job.

 

You will need any Taxi Cab.

You are asked to dress like a Taxi driver would, (no Taxi driver wears $10000 clothing)

Follow driving rules (Red lights etc.)

Actively say in the Discord that you are on Duty, until someone asks for a driver. (ONLY TAKE THE JOB IF THEY ARE RESPONDING TO YOU.)

 

 

 

 

POLICE -

It is you're job to get the required items for this job.

 

You will need a MARKED Police car.

You are asked to dress similar to a police officer, obviously not everyone knows the glitch. But dress as close as possible. (Blue, Black, etc.)

Follow Driving rules and use sirens and flashers only when necessary.

ONLY USE - PISTOL & SHOTGUN.

 

Multiple police officers can respond to one call, but please don't fight over who takes the main of the event.

 

Pull people over/Arrest for only these offences (Very High Speeds, Ran through Red Light, Signs of Public Intoxication, Gun in hand, Murder, Kidnapping, Store Robbery, Civilian Call via Discord, and other obvious offences)

 

After giving someone a ticket, add role on the user's name on discord as "Ticket #1,2,3" this helps other officers know what they're past is, after 3 tickets you can have you're license

revoked, of course you can drive without a license but if you are pulled over you will then be arrested and put in jail for 15 MINUTES.

 

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO RELEASE INMATES.

JAIL IS LOCATED AT POLICE STATION (also used as a car impound in single player)

when you put the inmate in the police station keep them in the main room, other rooms might alert the police and get them killed.

 

 

If you end up killing a criminal or someone with a car, or arrest someone in a car, don't leave it in the middle of the street, ask in the discord for a tow truck and get them to bring it to the police station.

 

Abuse of power will get you banned.

 

 

 

CRIMINAL -

It is you're job to get the required items for this job.

 

Wear something shady, most criminals aren't walking around like rainbows.

Don't drive something crazy, you're a store robbing criminal, they don't drive super cars and or tanks. (be realistic)

Don't shoot just anyone, preferably kidnap them.

 

DO NOT USE (RPGS, MINIGUNS, OR ANY OTHER OF THAT SORT.)

 

Do not try to escape Jail if in it, do you're time. (15 minutes)

 

 

 

TOW TRUCK -

It is you're job to get the required items for this job.

 

You will need ANY functional tow truck.

Dress like a tow truck driver would (they don't wear $10000 clothing)

If a cop requests a Tow Truck driver, the closest one can take the job.

Get to know the other Drivers, it can benefit you in the long run.

 

ALL towed cars go to the police station parking lot.

If you tow a players car, said person will have to pay you 50 points via discord to get it back.

 

 

 

BUSINESS OWNER:

It is you're job to get the required items for this job.

 

To start a business in our server, you will need to have 15k points.

We will not let everyone open a business, only the first 3-5 to get to that number.

 

Dress depending on what you do in you're business. (Customize Cars, Sell cars, Delivery, Hitman, Security etc.)

Drive a car depending on you're business. (still no tanks)

 

You can request a place to have you're business put, or we will give you one.

Promote in the discord channel for shops and get customers as they come.

 

 

 

ALSO ACCEPTING CUSTOM JOBS, JUST SUGGEST BELOW.

 

 

 

APPLICATION

Please fill as most as you comfortably can. It will not only be easier to keep track of things, but also it makes me trust you more.

 

 

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Tyler 

Age: 15

PSN: GamingR6_007

Role Play experience: I have been in 2 other servers that both closed down due to inactivity 

 

In Character (IC)

 

Name: James lust

Age: 24

Job/Career/Money Source: His Dad

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): He was born into a rich family but was always seen as the second child where he didn’t get any attention from his parents he does have a decent amount of money and supports nasscar, he’s been arrested before for robbery of a chocolate bar, and hopes to be a better citizen in the future 

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): He try’s to be happy but gets angry fairly easily and is usually sad

Vehicle: blacked out dubststa 6x6, and an Annis elegy RH8

Photograph (If available): (non available at the moment

 

 

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/PS4_GTAVRP

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andullahi

Van i play roleplay plizz 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DaddyNo69
Posted (edited)

Out of character (OOC) Jackson

Age 17

PSN Faze_ghost191109

Roleplay experience: GTA5 Sims

 

In character (IC) 

Name: Christopher

Age: 19

Job/Career/Money source: Army medic looking to become ems after upcoming 11 month tour in Iraq. SoundCloud rapper in spare time.

Bio: born and raised in vesppuci beach likes to drive and drink whiskey. Raps a lot and comes up with dope lyrics. Likes to get high off of Mary Jane. 

Personality: rambunctious, full of energy, caring, nice as long as you respect him.

Vehicle: Bravado Gresley.

 

 

Grand theft hooker

Edited by DaddyNo69
Forgot to do something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nativegamer-47

I just want to see what it’s like to role-play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HannyL

 

Name: Hanny 

age:15

PSN:Hannynatalia

role play experience: none, first time I just want to give it a try.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alihan7070
Posted (edited)

Mijn naam is alihan ben 16 jaar 

vind rolplay heel leuk 

Edited by Alihan7070

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tharealest

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Nakia brown

Age: 15

PSN: skiipebbles

Role Play experience: none

 

In Character (IC)

 

Name: Kiki burton

Age: 20

Job/Career/Money Source: Business ownder

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Ive had a provert upbringing but im here to show that people out the ghetto can make it and shine, I plan to be one of the biggest businesses owners there is right now i live alone in studio apartment.

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): Chill, gets irratated easily, calm under pressure, a smoker, lover

Vehicle: Range rover

Photograph (If available): GRAND THEFT HOOKER

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TacticalSpice90
FDRP one of the FASTEST GROWING Roleplay servers is now RECRUITING! We provide a professional and realistic server, with daily roleplay sessions! So what are you waiting for come join us now! use code https://discord.gg/MPwDtHP to join our discord!image0.png?width=481&height=665
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTA5RP_PS4

Server update in effect! go run this up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
draygon1313
On 1/7/2020 at 6:57 PM, Tbiiiird said:

Out if character 

Name:Tanner

Age:18

PSN:t-bird_47 

RP experience: I play a lot and watch youtube rp.

 

In character 

name:John Ross

Age:29

Job:police officer

Bio:played football all through middle and high school. My goal is to make sure people are safe even if they don't feel like it.

Personality: determined,happy, and joker.

Vehicle(on duty)marked police car(off duty)Finna double-t.

 

 

On 5/8/2020 at 6:57 AM, TacticalSpice90 said:
FDRP one of the FASTEST GROWING Roleplay servers is now RECRUITING! We provide a professional and realistic server, with daily roleplay sessions! So what are you waiting for come join us now! use code https://discord.gg/MPwDtHP to join our discord!image0.png?width=481&height=665
 
 
 

Can someone send me ps4 gta 5 roleplay link

On 12/22/2019 at 7:16 PM, CG_MASONS said:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mavrick_Journal

Grand theft hooked

 

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Nick

Age: 54  PSN: Macrick_journal                                                

Role Play experience: Roblox

 

In Character (IC)

 

Name: Jeremy White

Age:54

Job/Career/Money Source: Owns business that sells engines

Bio : Born in Los Santos and is keeping up the family tradition of being a businessman. Spends money on cars that look nice and are not fast

Personality :Happy and very tired. Hates people who speed

Vehicle: Komodo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.