Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,418 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

GTA5RP_PS4

Grand Theft Auto 5 - PS4 Roleplay

Superzues92

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Evan
PSN:superzues92 
Role Play experience: none 

In Character (IC)

Name:Zues Mccummins
Job/Career/Money Source:tow truck driver
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): I was born and raised in Los Santos. I grew up and started working at the age 16 with my dad. I'm currently  a driver for the tow company looking to expand my clients.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): passive agressive
Vehicle: tow truck 
Photograph (If available):

Edited by Superzues92

Imabigmeanbear

Occ name Mike.                                   Age 27.                                                  Psn imabigmeanbear.                        Roleplay experience Sims d&d.cop in real life                                               in character name Mike huckleberry.                                          Job/career/money source. Cop through state and collect disability from the army.                                      Bio. Used to be a E-5 in the army got out went to police academy fresh recruit have a trouble past about the army tries to hide a drinking problem from the rest of the police force.                                   Personality. Calm for the most part alchoholic short temper

Dillpickle3309

OOC( out of character )

Name: Dylan

PSN: Dillpickle3309

Role Play Experience: None 

In Character ( IC )

Name: Charles Webster

Job/career/money source: Part time Uber, and odd side jobs, but am a entrepreneur.

Bio( Description of your characters past, present, and future goal) : Originally from The Dominican, but after my fathers huge hit of a product called the scrub daddy sponge, we move to Los Santos and lived in the hills. But at the age of 19 my father kicked me out because he found I had been using the money he gave me for gas for weed. So from then on I bounced around friends couches and I will do anything for a dollar. But I’ve always wanted to be like my father.

Personality: Happy, Short fused, high anxiety.

Photo( if available )

OH AND GRAND THEFT HOOKER

PLEASE EMAIL: [email protected] 

IF I AM TO RECIEVE FURTHER INFO ABOUT THE SERVER. THANK YOU

Edited by Dillpickle3309

kingdominian

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Corey
PSN: Kingdominian
Role Play experience: sao fatal bullet sims minecraft kingdom hearts d&d

Grand theft hooker

In Character (IC)

Name: George Gregory
Job/Career/Money Source: successful seasoned sreet racer and part time tow truck driver
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): started dealing in school but dropped out after consuming my own supply now rob banks with sketch people and am a seasoned street racer. Part time private security
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): quick to anger and road rage trigger happy but knows how to diffuse a situation. Won't pass up a drink or a blunt
Vehicle: sabre turbo yellow

Edited by kingdominian
Missed info

Wingedslinky958

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:Andrew Perrie
PSN:Wingedslinky958
Role Play experience:5-6 years

In Character (IC)

Name: Officer Perrie/Officer Andrew
Job/Career/Money Source:Rookie on the police task force
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): After seeing his stepdad get taken down by the police for domestic assault he vowed to help anyone in need. 
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): happy go lucky, and abuses alcohol sometimes 
Vehicle: Dukes and a western bagger

Grand Theft Hooker

Fricks445
On 5/14/2017 at 1:02 PM, GTA5RP_PS4 said:

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Charlie
PSN: Fricks445
Role Play experience: Very little

GRAND THEFT HOOKER

In Character (IC)

Name: Jeydon Anderson
Job/Career/Money Source: Police Officer
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Grew up as a troubled teen fighting and drinking, but eventually cleaned his act up and got a job as a cashier for a fast food restaurant. Went to school and discovered he had a passion for crime fighting. His future goal is to make Sandy Shores a better city.
Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc): He has a very short temper and is aggressive and violent when pushed to his breaking point, but he is working on the temper. When not pushed to the point he is a very calm and chill dude.
Vehicle: Jeep

ShadowMere20

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name: Aaron
PSN: iUnDisuted-_
Role Play experience: Minor 

In Character (IC)

Name: El Chapo 
Job/Career/Money Source: criminal, i sell big cocaina and sell weed 
Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): i want to be a big business owner but ima sell my product to get there, so i can make money the right way. 
Personality: Drunk, mellow, relaxed: Im the happiest person on the planet but push me the wrong way and you'll be found in a ditch.

Vehicle: Elegy RH8

Edited by ShadowMere20

Sendori
On 7/18/2017 at 11:56 PM, Tyshaunkill said:
On 5/14/2017 at 12:02 PM, GTA5RP_PS4 said:

d4364444b6586daeef93a83190b4ad0e.png

INTRODUCTION

Welcome, as Roleplay has become very big in the PC Community of GTA we decided we didn't want the console community to be left out as well, or atleast the PS4 ;)

Of course we don't have the mods, and the plugins that PC Role play servers have, but to replace that we have very strict rules! (Read Below)

We also are unable to have a Server always running for it, so here is how we operate.

1. Write a response Application (Format at the bottom)

2. If you are accepted, you will be added to the Discord, which is where we announce servers etc.

3. We open our servers depending on how active the members are, every once and awhile the owner will ask in chat how many people would get on, and depending on that will determine whether or not we host a private Roleplay Server at that time.

4. If you are accepted, you will also get the owners PSN so you can join the Lobby's.

Of course we can't get rid of the AI police, but we do infact have good ol' Lester.

If you don't want the AI on you, and only want the server's police to go after you, call Lester to get rid of the AI.

WE DO NOT USE IN-GAME BALANCE.

As people have tons and tons of money, we do not use in-game balance, we have a currency system on our discord that allows people to gain money from working

and spend it on local businesses created by players.

RULES

MAKE YOU'RE DISCORD NAME, THE SAME AS YOU'RE PSN NAME.

1.) Don't 'stalk' other players.

Sometimes the roleplay gets a little damp, which requires you to get into some unlikely social actions. However, refrain for getting carried away from whom you talk to. As in, don't get in a group of 10 people all deciding to walk on the docks at the same time, and coincidentally 'bump' into each other. it is not realistic and annoying.

If you notice someone in a certain area by themselves or two, you can come up with some scenario to get interactive, but don't be a pest.

2.) No extreme killing sprees.

As exciting it may seem to you, it can easily ruin the role play experience. You can have shootouts with police, but it isn't logical to stand in the middle of a boardwalk and blast everyone with an RPG.

3.) Don't drive unrealistic cars for yourself.

This one is pretty much self explanatory as well. A dead-beat drug dealer doesn't drive a Comet. It just doesn't happen.

5.) stop for red lights, or every once and awhile get some gas at the gas station.

It really bugs me when someone is constantly weaving in and out of traffic and running red lights. If it's a street race, it's acceptable. But just flooring it to save time or whatever get annoying, especially if you crash your car and just go get it fixed immediately. Also, to make sure you have read the rules, put "GRAND THEFT HOOKER" somewhere in your application.

6.) Don't kill anyone without their consent.

Self exploratory. Don't go around killing someone unless they say it is alright. Also, do not do anything to other member's cars unless they say it is alright as well.

7.) Don't fix cars like magic.

If you get into a car accident, don't drive over to a LSC and get your vehicle repaired instantly. Give it some time, like a real accident, and leave your car there for a few days, or however long you think your car damage can be fixed.

8.) Listen to police, A car chase every once and awhile is ok, but they can see you on the map. Please just pull over, listen to what they have to say, get you're discord mark and move on with you're day.

8.) Have common sense.

I can list rules forever, but most of them are common sense. I don't believe I have to post every little thing down, but that doesn't excuse you to act stupidly and say "It isn't in the rules!" Please, please, please! For the sake of the game, be far to everyone.

9.) Don't be absent.

I try too keep this as active as possible. When a member of the server is absent for an extended amount of time without notice, I am highly likely to remove them.

UNLESS YOU ARE A CRIMINAL, DO NOT STEAL CARS.

JOBS/ROLES

Here you can find all the possible jobs and how they work.

TAXI -

It is you're job to get the required items for this job.

You will need any Taxi Cab.

You are asked to dress like a Taxi driver would, (no Taxi driver wears $10000 clothing)

Follow driving rules (Red lights etc.)

Actively say in the Discord that you are on Duty, until someone asks for a driver. (ONLY TAKE THE JOB IF THEY ARE RESPONDING TO YOU.)

POLICE -

You will need a MARKED Police car.

You are asked to dress similar to a police officer, obviously not everyone knows the glitch. But dress as close as possible. (Blue, Black, etc.)

Follow Driving rules and use sirens and flashers only when necessary.

ONLY USE - PISTOL & SHOTGUN.

Multiple police officers can respond to one call, but please don't fight over who takes the main of the event.

Pull people over/Arrest for only these offences (Very High Speeds, Ran through Red Light, Signs of Public Intoxication, Gun in hand, Murder, Kidnapping, Store Robbery, Civilian Call via Discord, and other obvious offences)

After giving someone a ticket, add role on the user's name on discord as "Ticket #1,2,3" this helps other officers know what they're past is, after 3 tickets you can have you're license

revoked, of course you can drive without a license but if you are pulled over you will then be arrested and put in jail for 15 MINUTES.

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO RELEASE INMATES.

JAIL IS LOCATED AT POLICE STATION (also used as a car impound in single player)

when you put the inmate in the police station keep them in the main room, other rooms might alert the police and get them killed.

If you end up killing a criminal or someone with a car, or arrest someone in a car, don't leave it in the middle of the street, ask in the discord for a tow truck and get them to bring it to the police station.

Abuse of power will get you banned.

CRIMINAL -

Wear something shady, most criminals aren't walking around like rainbows.

Don't drive something crazy, you're a store robbing criminal, they don't drive super cars and or tanks. (be realistic)

Don't shoot just anyone, preferably kidnap them.

DO NOT USE (RPGS, MINIGUNS, OR ANY OTHER OF THAT SORT.)

Do not try to escape Jail if in it, do you're time. (15 minutes)

TOW TRUCK -

You will need ANY functional tow truck.

Dress like a tow truck driver would (they don't wear $10000 clothing)

If a cop requests a Tow Truck driver, the closest one can take the job.

Get to know the other Drivers, it can benefit you in the long run.

ALL towed cars go to the police station parking lot.

If you tow a players car, said person will have to pay you 50 points via discord to get it back.

BUSINESS OWNER:

To start a business in our server, you will need to have 15k points.

We will not let everyone open a business, only the first 3-5 to get to that number.

Dress depending on what you do in you're business. (Customize Cars, Sell cars, Delivery, Hitman, Security etc.)

Drive a car depending on you're business. (still no tanks)

You can request a place to have you're business put, or we will give you one.

Promote in the discord channel for shops and get customers as they come.

ALSO ACCEPTING CUSTOM JOBS, JUST SUGGEST BELOW.

APPLICATION

Please fill as most as you comfortably can. It will not only be easier to keep track of things, but also it makes me trust you more.

Out Of Character (OOC)

Name:

PSN: Sendori

Role Play experience:  4 years

In Character (IC)

Name: Vito Popielini

Job/Career/Money Source: Weapons Manufactor and distributor ,drug smuggling

Bio (description of your characters past, present, and future goals): Vito grew up in the southern tip of italy. When his mother died during childbirth vito's father was a well known ex military,harsh, strict man and the next in line to become the Don of the Menchenzo Family.Antoinio (vito's father) did not believe in a public education however even from a early age his father showed him the end and outs of making,firing and distrubuting firearms. When his Father was shot and critically wounded ,Vito was requested to go to Los Santos where his uncle Larenzo runs shipments out of the docks and to build another foothold 

Personality (Angry, depressed, obsessive, etc):Great Leader Qualities , Voilent, Bi-Polar ,Greedy,Sporadic, intelligent , very street savvy. Lack of empathy and/or sympathy. intimidating.but when drunk is hilarious and generious 

Vehicle: Red White and Green Rolls Royce?, Black Charger?, Silver Corvette?

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/PS4_GTAVRP

Harryb.96

GRAND THEFT HOOKER

Name:Harry

PSN: SuperFlyTNT76

Role Play Experience: never before but eager to try

In Character

Name: Mohammed Leicester

Job: Criminal (drug dealer) 

Bio: lived in England my whole life, recently moved to LS, poor and live with my wife, make little money from drug dealing. Wish to be the largest drugs kingpin in LS.

Personality: calm, passive, usually happy.

Vehicle:Albany Primo