• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Staunton Assassin

• Ryadica926

• Ash_735

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winner of The Best Conversion in GTAForums Annual Awards 2017, 2018, and 2019 Grand Theft Auto Re: Liberty City Stories (or Re:LCS) is a "Remake" of Liberty City Stories on PC with GTA Vice

Missions that I've been converted:   PORTLAND ISLAND Vincenzo Cilli 1. Home Sweet Home 2. Slacker 3. Dealing Revenge 4. Snuff 5. Smash and Grab 6. Hot Whee

Also, as thanks for people who voted this mod as the Best Conversion 2018, I'll drop some progresses here:  Updated map textures! I've LCS-matched colors better map textures from GTA3 PC (currentl

11 hours ago, ADropInTheOcean said:

De acuerdo, recientemente descubrí este mod y solo tengo exactamente una pregunta: ¿cómo diablos * lo hiciste, OP? He estado jugando durante las últimas horas y santa mierda, es como un lanzamiento oficial perdido hace mucho tiempo del juego en PC que nunca sucedió, solo parece y se siente como si esperara que un puerto completo de LCS sea. ¿Todo sobre esto fue rehecho manualmente, o había alguna forma de que cosas como escenas u objetivos de misión / vehículos / ubicación de NPC / etc.se copiaran directamente sin tener que volver a crear desde cero? Lo siento si tal vez hayas explicado todo el proceso en una página anterior, solo tengo curiosidad ahora porque el producto final es realmente increíble.

Puedes generar aviones con un menú, usé MiniConsole y funciona perfectamente bien. Tendrás que instalar el mod de Características adicionales para que el Dodo funcione, ¡pero es un placer usarlo en el entorno de LCS! En cuanto a agregarlos al mundo del juego, se siente como algo que comprometería la autenticidad que busca este mod, pero ¿tal vez tenerlos como trampas adicionales sería genial?

My game always crashes if I install the mini console, I did not add any modification, it had the classic axis, but I removed it thinking that it interrupted, but it was still the same, can someone help me? :c
I'm speaking from a translator, sorry for the mistakes

Edited by Mixander
  • Like 1

Why the hell side-quest Karmageddon mission is in Done and playable, when control in this mission not working at all (okay, you still can change camera view and press ESC)? Developer played his ported missions himself? My game is crashed when I let pedestrian in fire truck and there's nothing to do if you need 100%. Don't play it now, better wait for 6.0 version (if it will be released in general).

8 hours ago, SGT Loki said:

Why the hell side-quest Karmageddon mission is in Done and playable, when control in this mission not working at all (okay, you still can change camera view and press ESC)? Developer played his ported missions himself? My game is crashed when I let pedestrian in fire truck and there's nothing to do if you need 100%. Don't play it now, better wait for 6.0 version (if it will be released in general).

I never got that issue on that mission, it worked fine to me

16 hours ago, AkaPreston said:

Nunca tuve ese problema en esa misión, funcionó bien para mí

refers to the secondary mission, when you finish the karmaggedon mission, you can get back on the same truck to "repeat the massacre" this is necessary for 100%, I only reached 93%, I am missing the karmaggedon, the taxi driver and the photos (vigilante and avengers angels are gone)

ADropInTheOcean

Hey, I just noticed you can't get the Maverick in Calm Before the Storm like you could in the original game, the mission insta-fails if you use some method like the train tracks to get near it. I guess it's not really a necessary feature since you can just spawn all the helis with a console, but nonetheless, considering it was an (albeit unintentional) component of the original game, it kinda feels weird to be missing here?

There's no widescreen/HD loading screens with this release. No big deal, you'll only see them for a second with SSDs.

But I made some anyway in Photoshop. Partial A.I. upscaling. Not ideal but works well for cartoony images.

Old

2021-02-28-19-32-36-GTA-Liberty-City-Sto

2021-02-28-19-33-09-GTA-Liberty-City-Sto

New

2021-02-28-19-29-55-sceale-1920x1080-50.

2021-02-28-19-29-51-sceale-2560x1080-50.

2021-02-28-19-39-05-loadsc-1920x1080-50-

2021-02-28-19-38-54-loadsc-2560x1080-50-

Couldn't get this to work with Modloader for some reason.

So it's a prehistoric install: Backup old files, copy files from archive to splash folder, overwrite files.

https://www56.zippyshare.com/v/NgZaveUy/file.html

Please add instructions for "HQ Textures Pack for Re: LCS" including what mod tool is needed. the old IMG tool does not work.

• Like 2
BabyJeezus
On 2/28/2021 at 11:48 PM, Lamron333 said:

Please add instructions for "HQ Textures Pack for Re: LCS" including what mod tool is needed. the old IMG tool does not work.

Hmm.. I'm using another texture pack with modloader.

Maybe you can use these texture packs with it.

https://github.com/thelink2012/modloader/releases

Modloader folder goes in the main game folder, modloader.asi in scripts.

Clara's pack: https://gtaforums.com/topic/960597-relcs-hd-textures-port

4 hours ago, BabyJeezus said:

Those textures are from the Mobile version which do not match the original art style, mine are higher resolution versions and recreations of the originals.

• Like 4
Staunton Assassin
On 3/1/2021 at 12:44 AM, BabyJeezus said:

Couldn't get this to work with Modloader for some reason.

So it's a prehistoric install: Backup old files, copy files from archive to splash folder, overwrite files.

That's odd. Mod Loader works perfectly fine on my end. Do you have the Ultimate ASI Loader installed?

Nice work, by the way.:^:

Edited by Staunton Assassin
BabyJeezus
11 minutes ago, Staunton Assassin said:

That's odd. Mod Loader works perfectly fine on my end. Do you have the Ultimate ASI Loader installed?

Nice work, by the way.:^:

I have not. I thought this game came with its own asi loader. Other texture mods work, but my own wouldn't. I will try it.

DodgeSomrs
On 2/25/2021 at 4:55 AM, SGT Loki said:

That was my favorite side-mission ever, along with Avenging Angels. I don't know why the mission itself is playable, yet the side-mission is unplayable because the Firetruck is stuck in place, as well as NPC-driven vehicles nearby. The side-mission was playable on previous versions.

Ryadica had been into a very long rest since the 5.0 release, I wish that he works on the bugs and glitches now.

Edited by DodgeSomrs
DodgeSomrs
On 2/23/2021 at 11:08 AM, Mixander said:

My game always crashes if I install the mini console, I did not add any modification, it had the classic axis, but I removed it thinking that it interrupted, but it was still the same, can someone help me? :c
I'm speaking from a translator, sorry for the mistakes

Did you extract the SEConsole.asi file to anywhere in the game directory? If you did so, put the .asi file in the "MSS" folder.

If you claimed that you didn't install any mods, then you must've installed CLEO, which doesn't work in this game. If you installed CLEO, delete it. It won't do jack sh*t.

Edited by DodgeSomrs
On 2/26/2021 at 9:03 AM, Mixander said:

refers to the secondary mission, when you finish the karmaggedon mission, you can get back on the same truck to "repeat the massacre" this is necessary for 100%, I only reached 93%, I am missing the karmaggedon, the taxi driver and the photos (vigilante and avengers angels are gone)

How did you reach 93%? I did 98 missions and got 90%

You can't play these missions:

- Vigilante
- Avenging Angels
- Karmageddon
- Bumps and Grinds (10 courses with a bike)

DodgeSomrs
3 minutes ago, Paco90 said:

- Bumps and Grinds (10 courses with a bike)

Well, for me, I never had any issue with Bumps and Grinds. The only issue I got is how the Sanchez handles.

5 hours ago, Paco90 said:

¿Cómo llegaste al 93%? Hice 98 misiones y obtuve el 90%

No puedes jugar estas misiones:

- Vigilante
- Ángeles vengativos
- Karmageddon
- Bumps and Grinds (10 recorridos con una bicicleta)

If I spent bumps and grimps, and a massacre is endless because peds do not burn, I used tricks to end that massacre, I did the garbage dump, firefighter, ambulance, principals, business, races and massacres, motorcycle challenges , rc missions, motorcycle massacres and slash tv

5 hours ago, DodgeSomrs said:

¿Extrajiste el archivo SEConsole.asi en algún lugar del directorio del juego? Si lo hizo, coloque el archivo .asi en la carpeta "MSS".

Si afirmó que no instaló ningún mod, entonces debe haber instalado CLEO, que no funciona en este juego. Si instaló CLEO, elimínelo. No hará una mierda.

thanks

6 hours ago, DodgeSomrs said:

Did you extract the SEConsole.asi file to anywhere in the game directory? If you did so, put the .asi file in the "MSS" folder.

If you claimed that you didn't install any mods, then you must've installed CLEO, which doesn't work in this game. If you installed CLEO, delete it. It won't do jack sh*t.

unhandled exception :c

On 3/1/2021 at 10:09 PM, BabyJeezus said:

Hmm.. I'm using another texture pack with modloader.

https://github.com/thelink2012/modloader/releases

Modloader folder goes in the main game folder, modloader.asi in scripts.

Clara's pack: https://gtaforums.com/topic/960597-relcs-hd-textures-port

I don't need a mod loader, I need a *.IMG editor. One that works! Also in the readme.txt of the mod loader it says this:

Not all executables are supported at the moment, the supported ones are:

+ GTA III 1.0
 + GTA VC 1.0
 + GTA SA 1.0 US
 + GTA SA 1.0 EU

So it also wont work.

Edited by Lamron333
more info
DodgeSomrs
19 hours ago, Mixander said:

a massacre is endless because peds do not burn

Yeah, a Rampage in Wichita Gardens where molotovs have no effect whatsoever, unlike the one in Saint Marks where you should burn and destroy 7 vehicles using the same weapon.

I've never tried the Wichita Rampage mission yet, because I was focusing more on missions and side missions. Still missing Avenging Angels and Karmageddon though, they're my favorite side missions ever.

Edited by DodgeSomrs
BabyJeezus
On 3/3/2021 at 8:41 PM, Lamron333 said:

I don't need a mod loader, I need a *.IMG editor. One that works! Also in the readme.txt of the mod loader it says this:

So it also wont work.

It works great! I'm enjoying amazing HD textures & HD cars:

2021-03-05-16-55-04-Window.png

relcsamazingmods.jpg

Mod Loader v0.3.7 https://github.com/thelink2012/modloader/releases

Car: 1973 Chevrolet El Camino (gtaall.com / libertycity.net / gtainside.com / gta.cz / forgot where I got it, been downloading so much stuff)

So beautiful. I love it. Thx to the amazing Ryadica926 and her team.

Lots of Vice City mods work. They just need some tweaking and experimenting.

I made the DMagic1 Wheel mod work again (needed for cars with custom wheels).

But fine!! You are stubborn and want to torture yourself with img tools etc.

Edited by BabyJeezus
  • KEKW 1

Why do I have black skies? How to solve this problem?

Really weird having to remove the d3d8 and put it back in the game file to fix this BUG.

Edited by BoubouV12
  • Like 1

Currently having a bug with "Love in Rocks" mission.

After i finish it, the game just gives an Unhandled Exception. I once had the same kind of issue after completing "Driving Mr. Leone" by losing the wanted level before finishing it, and it worked fine, however, in this case, i don't know what to do.
Any input?

On 3/5/2021 at 4:14 PM, BabyJeezus said:

So beautiful. I love it. Thx to the amazing Ryadica926 and her team.

His

Edited by Weeamer
Angelgaming541
4 hours ago, BoubouV12 said:

How to Install Open Limit Adjuster?

You need to drag the files into your game directory just make sure you don't need any other files, and make sure you backup something that you are replacing btw

Angelgaming541
On 1/20/2021 at 2:18 AM, Paco90 said:

1. Everytime I try to do "Wong Side of the Tracks" the game crashes... Someone can finish that mission? How?

2. Bug in Side Mission "Bumps and Grinds". I can't move and "Vehicle destroyed" appears. Tony and the bike disappears and I can't exit the mission. Did you try this mission?

1. you can either follow the damn train CJ, jump to the top of the train in order to kill the vagos, or use the cheats which will get your save game dirty.

2. Do you have your frame limiter off, it can actually make your game bug real bad, due to rockstar who did not plan games to be ran on new hardware on their pc games, and this game is using GTA vice city as a base game, which can lead to the same bugs.

Hope this helps

DodgeSomrs
12 hours ago, Angelgaming541 said:

1. you can either follow the damn train CJ, jump to the top of the train in order to kill the vagos, or use the cheats which will get your save game dirty.

Well, this is not San Andreas. There really IS a mini-game in LCS called Wong Side of the Tracks.

Edited by DodgeSomrs
17 hours ago, Angelgaming541 said:

You need to drag the files into your game directory just make sure you don't need any other files, and make sure you backup something that you are replacing btw

Well, I put them in the scripts and main file of the game, but when I launch a new part it crashes.

The game crashes at the end of mission "Driving Mr Leone" every time i play it it gives me this :

Unhandled exception: c0000005

At address:       617cb1d1

*EDIT* * Fixed after Changing the screen resolution to 640*480*16 :)

Thanks for help.

Edited by Bondokbk
  • Like 2