• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryadica926

• Staunton Assassin

• Ash_735

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winner of The Best Conversion in GTAForums Annual Awards 2017, 2018, and 2019 Grand Theft Auto Re: Liberty City Stories (or Re:LCS) is a "Remake" of Liberty City Stories on PC with GTA Vice

Missions that I've been converted:   PORTLAND ISLAND Vincenzo Cilli 1. Home Sweet Home 2. Slacker 3. Dealing Revenge 4. Snuff 5. Smash and Grab 6. Hot Whee

Also, as thanks for people who voted this mod as the Best Conversion 2018, I'll drop some progresses here:  Updated map textures! I've LCS-matched colors better map textures from GTA3 PC (currentl

Komsanoun
On 12/22/2020 at 9:39 PM, ACF556 said:

Hello everyone,

Created an account literally only for this I see a lot of people having trouble with the last Portland mission Driving Mr Leone, myself included.

So far I have found 2 ways to solve this : the first that worked is to empty all garages, save, LOAD the save (important, or even quit and restart the game), and then do the mission again. This might work for other problematic missions, but haven't got there yet. It seems that simply saving twice and then loading the save works too. Time of day was bugging missions maybe ? From now I won't save anything in the garage, it seems to create some problems. It's pointless anyway in my view, LCS doesn't have any collectible car and you can use a Vice City console to spawn whatever you want.

Second way that worked was making a new savegame with nothing side quest made (no side missions accomplished, no packages, no saved cars). Interestingly, on my previous save (many stunts, packages, paramedic and fire missions accomplished) the game would crash very often, at least every 30 minutes, especially on triggers like simply starting/ending missions (my PC is more than enough for the game). It seems the less is accomplished on side quests, the less the game crashes. My new savegame and playthrough of Portland (nothing except main missions, speedrun style to get as fast as possible to Driving Mr Leone, no saved cars, no side missions, no nothing) took 1 hour 50 minutes and never crashed a single time. Game was very stable when all the variables like side missions were removed from the save. Also my keyboard was set to US English if that maybe matters. 

So I have tried everything else (clothes, resolution, gta_lcs.set, all the graphical settings, standard controls and classic controls, etc.) and nothing worked, only the garage or a new savegame worked. Also I wish there was a way to search inside threads on GTAF, cuz I ain't reading 155 pages for a solution and my post will be lost the minute a new page is started...

Also, thank you so much to Ryadica for that awesome, awesome mod!

Also : y'all need a Driving Mr Leone save, send a PM and I'll send you one :)

This one worked for me, thanks a lot bro :) 

• Like 1

1. Everytime I try to do "Wong Side of the Tracks" the game crashes... Someone can finish that mission? How?

2. Bug in Side Mission "Bumps and Grinds". I can't move and "Vehicle destroyed" appears. Tony and the bike disappears and I can't exit the mission. Did you try this mission?

Edited by Paco90
add info
15 hours ago, Paco90 said:

1. Everytime I try to do "Wong Side of the Tracks" the game crashes... Someone can finish that mission? How?

2. Bug in Side Mission "Bumps and Grinds". I can't move and "Vehicle destroyed" appears. Tony and the bike disappears and I can't exit the mission. Did you try this mission?

The first issue is well known, you either have to go around the other islands then come back to stauton and do the mission or wait for an official fix.

About the second issue, I don't know which mission is that, but if it is the one with the firefighter truck, it's also a known issue.

GTA_CRUSH

Great Work

But, i have a problem

Every time, i want launch the game, it's give me a error code, its say's:

"The Application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005).

Click OK to close the application"

It's anyone can give me a solution for this thing. It's really annoying thing😡

libertycitystoriesluv
On 1/16/2021 at 1:29 AM, pizzaexisistingman said:

Hey I had this problem too and you may meet many others just like I did.I'l tell you how to fix the problems you may see during playing the game

• Crashing after "Driving Mr. Leone" : I couldn't find a way to fix this so what i did was download a save game from this link and paste it into Documents - GTA Liberty City Stories Save files after that i loaded the game and boom (Don't Panic if there's no map markers to start missions or enter safehouse's those yellow markers just restart and it will be there)
  • Crashing when trying to save at 2nd Island : If you exit and launch it again the game will crash when you go to the save icon. You can fix this by restarting your pc (Or you could try saving in the 1st island I am not sure if this works)
  • Crashing on "Crazy 69" mission cut scene : Unfortunately I couldn't find a way to fix this except doing the save game trick again(You probably won't encounter this problem)
  • Crashing after "Love on the Rocks" Mission : For this make sure to complete all other available missions do the chapel missions then Salvatore's missions then try again if that doesn't work just do the save file trick again(Don't panic if you are in a new safehouse it's unlocked because the ferries stoped protesting)
  •  On the last mission "Sicilian Gambit" When you get on the island Salvatore may fall into the water just move slowly and make sure he isn't stuck to fix this

sorry to be a bother but how do i paste it into the liberty city save files?

xynerd
20 hours ago, GTA_CRUSH said:

Great Work

But, i have a problem

Check if you have installed all the redist required to run the game which can be found in the zip file and check if you have turned on DEP settings on your pc.

5 hours ago, libertycitystoriesluv said:

There is a better solution to it which is by just resaving the game and reloading the save file you just saved.

gruppe sechs gaming
On 5/10/2017 at 8:26 AM, Ryadica926 said:

This is a very good project! It looks just like an official port/remaster of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. Sadly, there are a few problems I encountered. For some strange reason, Re LCS couldn't load the vehicle camera mod on my older Windows 7 system with DirectX installed. Another problem is that, on my main Windows 10 PC, I could not complete 'Love on the Rocks' because of a strange crash at the end of the mission. Regardless, still a very good port!

DodgeSomrs
3 hours ago, SilentPolybiusCipriani said:

Can I install to this GinputVC?

You can install VC's GInput for this. Previous versions had this, but since at some point, Ryadica removed it.

If you have GInput installed as well as Classic Axis and replacing LCSCarCam, auto aim will work properly. I've never played Re:LCS for like three months now, because I focus more on SA.

Staunton Assassin
14 minutes ago, DodgeSomrs said:

You can install VC's GInput for this. Previous versions had this, but since at some point, Ryadica removed it.

Surya integrated GInput and SkyGFX into the mod's core. It's still there, I think.

DodgeSomrs
9 hours ago, marco886 said:

Hello, are all the missions included in the latest version?

Like all of them, but most of them have bugs, especially the side missions. Vigilante hasn't been ported yet, while Avenging Angels was removed temporarily. 

I'm not sure when Rya goes back to Re:LCS and fix the bugs (he's been doing an LCS-styled GTA 3 on VC engine). He needs some help so he could release the final version anytime this year. 

• Like 1
Staunton Assassin
9 minutes ago, DodgeSomrs said:

Like all of them, but most of them have bugs, especially the side missions. Vigilante hasn't been ported yet, while Avenging Angels was removed temporarily. 

I'm not sure when Rya goes back to Re:LCS and fix the bugs (he's been doing an LCS-styled GTA 3 on VC engine). He needs some help so he could release the final version anytime this year. 

I have BETA 5.0 installed and it works perfectly over here. No bugs, no glitches.

And considering how BETA 6.0 is available on early access at his Patreon page, he's still working on the mod, I think.

DodgeSomrs
6 minutes ago, Staunton Assassin said:

I have BETA 5.0 installed and it works perfectly over here. No bugs, no glitches.

Well, I was preferring to side missions like Carmageddon, where all vehicles (which includes the player's Firetruck and all NPC cars) are stuck in place until the mission is over and the never-ending Go Go Faggio (I'm not sure about the complaints about a never-ending mission that includes a Faggio. At first, I thought it was Scooter Shooter). 

Not to mention the crashes at the end of Driving Mr. Leone and Love on the Rocks, unless frame limiter is on. I tried that by myself twice on the BETA 5.0 version.

And also, BETA 5.0 also works fine for me. The only things that lack for me is the Avenging Angels mission, which is one of my favorite side missions in the game, and the unflyable Dodo, which was flyable in previous versions.

Edited by DodgeSomrs
Matsukine

Downloaded the latest version, after Munitions Dump... Yardies hates me :(

I remember about former versions of GTA LCS: PC Edition were fixed that bug. 

Edited by Matsukine
pizzaexisistingman

I

On 1/21/2021 at 7:00 PM, GTA_CRUSH said:

Great Work

But, i have a problem

I think it's because you loaded a save that you played in a previous version of GTA RE:LCS otherwise please explain when it crashes😁

On 1/22/2021 at 10:36 AM, libertycitystoriesluv said:

No Problemo. Open My Computer / My PC On the left tab you should see documents if you don't see it, goto C : Users : Your Username : Documents there you should see GTA Liberity City User Files or something like that open it and you can paste the save file there happy to help you🙂

On 1/22/2021 at 3:48 PM, xynerd said:

Check if you have installed all the redist required to run the game which can be found in the zip file and check if you have turned on DEP settings on your pc.

There is a better solution to it which is by just resaving the game and reloading the save file you just saved.

I think this works for most of the people who have this problem but when i tried it it I couldn't exit the safehouse on 2nd island😄

Great mod but my game crashes when i enter a interior while someone calls me its still a good mod good work

Edited by Okacha
zmudziak32
12 hours ago, Okacha said:

Great mod but my game crashes when i enter a interior while someone calls me its still a good mod good work

beta 6.0 should fix it, as it is on patreon

On 1/26/2021 at 10:11 AM, zmudziak32 said:

beta 6.0 should fix it, as it is on patreon

Do you have the changelog for it?

Edited by Donel
SilentPolybiusCipriani

Someone knows how to not crash when completing Driving Mr Leone or the other missions crashes? I because i wanna speedrun the game but with this crashes is impossibile

• KEKW 1
MazZinski

As far as i know:
"Driving Mr Leone" - Salvatore Leone

You have to get into the last marker on foot NOT by a car, that should work. If you still have crashes. Start the mission again.
1. Before you head towards to ferry terminal, change your outfit in your safehouse. (I'm not sure if that is necessary but better do it just in case. Pick mafia outfit for example)
2. When you get wanted level, lose the cops in pay 'n' spray.
3. Drive to your new safehouse and get into the last marker on foot.

MISSION should be PASSED

"Love on the Rocks" - Donald Love

In my playthrough the game crashes after the last cutscene. Solution was skipping the cutscene.

11 minutes ago, MazZinski said:

1. Before you head towards to ferry terminal, change your outfit in your safehouse. (I'm not sure if that is necessary but better do it just in case. Pick mafia outfit for example)
2. When you get wanted level, lose the cops in pay 'n' spray.

Maybe it's not that important but...

11 minutes ago, MazZinski said:

3. Drive to your new safehouse and get in the last marker on foot.

... this is priority.

I did what i said and it worked for me.

Edited by MazZinski
  • Like 1

good job porting a psp game to pc like that, but man all these crashes and glitches, all this just to avoid them and make the game properly, seems very annoying.

• Like 1
MazZinski

Apart from crashes, you can still finish the game. After "Love on the Rocks" mission from Donald Love, the rest of missions are playable.

Regarding side missions:
Karmageddon, Vigilante, Avenging Angels. These missions are still unplayable. There is a little problem with "Slash TV", it's hard to even start this mission, but you can still finish it.
One "Rampage" in Wichita Gardens (Shoreside Vale) is not working. It's a mission to kill 40 pedestrians with Molotov cocktails. The problem is that our Molotovs are not working on them. They don't react to it. Molotov is barely affectable on the Forelli mafia

You can collect all 100 hidden packages in the game, complete all races, taxi driver missions, paramedic missions etc.
Rampages are playable except the one above.

Edited by MazZinski
  • Like 1
On 1/9/2021 at 5:42 PM, Honker1944 said:

Becouse what? You are creating this mod that you have the power to say what will and what won't be included? Using the same mentality I can say there will be accessible helicopters and if you want the orginal game you need to buy orginal game.

Yes, I can tell you exactly what will be included and what will not be included:) You use speculation and wishes, I use real information from the official PS2 and PSP game and the front page of this topic, which details every feature included, both completed and work in progress. But also if you show me so many ways to obtain a helicopter, then why do you want one officially added anyway ? You have all the helicopters you need already. :pp

For swimming, unfortunately not possible yet because mods exist for GTAVC, however they require CLEO, and I’ve tried only one time and I don’t think CLEO works with Re: LCS :bored:

Edited by ACF556
JuanTheLeader

Hey, Would you like me to translate the mod into Spanish?

• Like 1
  • Bruh 4
Gta IV Madlad

I hope they make the Mavericks appear somewhere and also the Dodo should appear in LC Airport

I know it would spoil it a bit because in the Original there was no normal way to fly but if it would be added it would be so cool 

It is every 3D LC players wish to fly over LC

MidnightNova
16 hours ago, Gta IV Madlad said:

I hope they make the Mavericks appear somewhere and also the Dodo should appear in LC Airport

I know it would spoil it a bit because in the Original there was no normal way to fly but if it would be added it would be so cool 

It is every 3D LC players wish to fly over LC

Not mine,so dont bother speaking for everyone. The map of Liberty City is a modified one from 3, so it means that flying makes you see through geometry, mostly on Staunton Island.

Edited by MidnightNova
zmudziak32

well, you can get Hunter as hidden input during Karmageddon mission.

Edited by zmudziak32
  • Like 3
  • KEKW 1