• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryadica926

• Staunton Assassin

• Ash_735

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Winner of The Best Conversion in GTAForums Annual Awards 2017, 2018, and 2019 Grand Theft Auto Re: Liberty City Stories (or Re:LCS) is a "Remake" of Liberty City Stories on PC with GTA Vice

Missions that I've been converted:   PORTLAND ISLAND Vincenzo Cilli 1. Home Sweet Home 2. Slacker 3. Dealing Revenge 4. Snuff 5. Smash and Grab 6. Hot Whee

Also, as thanks for people who voted this mod as the Best Conversion 2018, I'll drop some progresses here:  Updated map textures! I've LCS-matched colors better map textures from GTA3 PC (currentl

On 11/17/2020 at 1:52 AM, Dj Timecode said:

I crash every time after completing Love on the Rocks. Even tried replaying the entire game and it's still crashing as soon as it says MISSION PASSED. Can anyone help me out?

So, how did you fix it? Me also have this problem :(  on/off frame limiter isn't help

Valen13052008

Only a few things are missing for the mod to be complete, that's good :)

Edited by Valen13052008
zmudziak32
16 hours ago, BadB1989 said:

So, how did you fix it? Me also have this problem :(  on/off frame limiter isn't help

I fixed it with setting minimal resolution + save and load save file before attempting mission.

• Like 1

Anyone have a version 5.0 savegame with all missions completed?
And does anyone know how to install this mod in version 5.0? That you have successfully installed it "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVccn4zAXnw"

the mod to appear vehicles

Edited by REC12
Doctor Dollars
On 11/8/2020 at 8:31 PM, DodgeSomrs said:

Me, too. I noticed that the ballots/printing machines can't be destroyed by flame thrower. Just have enough grenades and throw them at the ballots (There are also grenades between two vans, if you want to add more even if you many grenades)

When I did this mission, I just blew up the ballots with a rocket launcher. I used VCMiniConsole to get a rocket launcher (e.g. WEAPON GIVE ROCKETLA ANY AMOUNT YOU WANT), blow the vans first, and then the ballots/printing machines.

I know Ryadica made them destroyable by flamethrower in one of his YouTube videos, but due to scripts having changed, the code might be affected on this one (just like in Carmageddon side mission, where all cars, including the Firetruck, were frozen, and game crashing after doing Driving Mr Leone unless frame limiter is on). Let Ryadica know about this on the future, so he would fix it.

you can drive cars in and blow them up next to the ballots to pass the mission, huge pain in the ass but it works

10 hours ago, RedBaronFromTheUG said:

Casi

My respects bro, this game in itself is difficult to recreate and you almost finished it, continue with such magnificent work:colgate:

• Like 1
20 hours ago, deadasfuqboi said:

anyone have a save file with all missions completed and not 100%?

I do. Remaining are the non-implemented/broken missions on Beta 5, taxi driver mission and some hidden packages (12-15, not sure).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ellgIJ3hiiO9bx4E5xqIkDB4mBPiRbKL/view?usp=sharing

Edited by Donel

Hello. I believe I may have found a bug. I had just reached level 10 on the firefighter missions in Portland and was approaching the incident location when the game crashed, citing an unhandled exception. I suspect this may have been caused by the game failing to spawn something, though I'm not too sure. It was raining and the destination was at St. Mark's if that helps.

RedBaronFromTheUG
On 12/4/2020 at 9:54 AM, Taelxd said:

My respects bro, this game in itself is difficult to recreate and you almost finished it, continue with such magnificent work:colgate:

I'm not a dev but i'm glad you respect the developers.

I'm playing on pc and the game keeps freezing after the driving mr leone mission.I have tried frame limiter on and the lowest resolution and it still happens.Any help?

Hello,

I can certify that the game is easily playable at 60 FPS and it creates no bug (with frame limiter ON).

I used the program called "GTA Vice City FPS Limit Adjuster by ReGeX"

Just rename the file "gta-lcs.exe" by "gta-vc.exe" before applying the desired FPS.

The game doesn't go further than 60 anyways.

Edited by Ordomein
2 hours ago, Ordomein said:

Hello,

I can certify that the game is easily playable at 60 FPS and it creates no bug (with frame limiter ON).

I used the program called "GTA Vice City FPS Limit Adjuster by ReGeX"

Just rename the file "gta-lcs.exe" by "gta-vc.exe" before applying the desired FPS.

The game doesn't go further than 60 anyways.

I tried it,didn't work.

Is anyone making a mod for this that ports the mobile assets over to it? I thought I saw something like it a year or two ago but I can't seem to find it now.

3 hours ago, Eminba said:

I tried it,didn't work.

You have to launch the game first, then launch the mod

3 hours ago, Motka said:

Is anyone making a mod for this that ports the mobile assets over to it? I thought I saw something like it a year or two ago but I can't seem to find it now.

I want that too !

5 hours ago, Ordomein said:

You have to launch the game first, then launch the mod

I want that too !

I didn't mean the mod didn't work.It did, but the game still freezes at the same place.

I got the same bug as the other ppl, with or without 60 FPS.

set your resolution to 640x480, do the mission and save, then change it back. It is what I did.

AMAZING MAN.

I could never play this game bc i never had a PSP and my ps2 version was bugged.

I finished the game today, all missions where amazingly ported, at least the story missions I had not a single bug. Yeah, sometimes the game crash, but if it happens, is only one crash on the day, nothing that an OG GTA doesn't do.
Now i am going to try side missions and see wassap with them. 

I hope you finish this mod, bc is an amazing work that even rockstar never handle with this games. And when you finish this mod, hope to some day you take the VC Stories PC version and finish (your own version) too.

PS: Please put Spanish translate soon :D

Cheers!!!!

Edited by Punkiee
PS.
  • Bruh 1
7 hours ago, Taelxd said:

Can I ask you something modders is this conversion going to have a Spanish translation?

ofc since the original game has spanish subs and this is a port from mobile to pc so yeah.

Ray Carter

Have you ever thought about making this an IMPROVED version of LCS? The original game was limited due to it needing to fit on a PSP.

Will this include the higher resolution textures found on the mobile port?

Also, have you thought about retaining the original VC features? perhaps include more vehicles like helicopters and boats.

Maybe add some new properties for Toni to buy. or, add interiors for restaurants so you can buy food whenever your HP is below 100.0.

2 hours ago, Ray Carter said:

Have you ever thought about making this an IMPROVED version of LCS? The original game was limited due to it needing to fit on a PSP.

Will this include the higher resolution textures found on the mobile port?

Also, have you thought about retaining the original VC features? perhaps include more vehicles like helicopters and boats.

Maybe add some new properties for Toni to buy. or, add interiors for restaurants so you can buy food whenever your HP is below 100.0.

Rosa Project Reborn LCS version would be 606?cb=20190208155259

Edited by Weeamer