Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
      4. Frontier Pursuits
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. DLC
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
      7. The Diamond Casino Heist
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA IV Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA SA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA VC Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA III Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Ryadica926

Re: Liberty City Stories

Recommended Posts

Tiago_The_Gamer96

I had an idea for this what if you could hear music from the buildings like in gta 3 or use the music from it? Just like VC buildings music is missing in VCS...

Like this? Consider this as an future idea for a mod or a feature for LCS to give the city enviroment some life and this totally fits LCS

 

 

 

Edited by Tiago_The_Gamer96
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jenci
8 minutes ago, Tiago_The_Gamer96 said:

I had an idea for this what if you could hear music from the buildings like in gta 3 or use the music from it? Just like VC buildings music is missing in VCS...

Like this? Consider this as an future idea for a mod or a feature for LCS to give the city enviroment some life and this totally fits LCS

good idea make it happen :) 

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Eddo

@Tiago_The_Gamer96 and @Jenci: That may be a good idea and all, but you're gonna have to let Surya decide about it.:)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jenci
2 minutes ago, The Eddo said:

@Tiago_The_Gamer96 and @Jenci: That may be a good idea and all, but you're gonna have to let Surya decide about it.:)

right sure thing 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiago_The_Gamer96
18 minutes ago, The Eddo said:

@Tiago_The_Gamer96 and @Jenci: That may be a good idea and all, but you're gonna have to let Surya decide about it.:)

Ok ofc i would respect Surya decision he is this masterpiece creator after all of course R*Games is the original creator 

Also imagine this as gta lcs 3 style

Edited by Tiago_The_Gamer96
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiago_The_Gamer96

Imagine this playing in Toni's apartments as a gta 3 easter egg (i know it plays on the intro but still it doesn't show enough justice for this brilliant theme)

 

Salvatore Leone's mansion music 

 

Edited by Tiago_The_Gamer96
extra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash_735

Rather than reuse, it'd be better to create new ones from the LCS soundtrack, loops are easy to do, we did some for VCS PC back in the day.

  • Like 4
  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Datalvarezguy

Hey, @Ryadica926, been meaning to ask, why did you use the PS2 model of Avery instead of its Mobile counterpart? I heard from some peeps that it was because you wanted to keep it as close to the original, but honestly in these cases its best to get an official answer. 


Also, glad to have you back man. Your progress videos lighten my day for sure.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiago_The_Gamer96
4 hours ago, Ash_735 said:

Rather than reuse, it'd be better to create new ones from the LCS soundtrack, loops are easy to do, we did some for VCS PC back in the day.

What would even cooler was making some radio stations play inside the houses

I dunno about cleo scripting but i'd wish i could add those radio stations playing inside apartments like music stations and vcpr but using a map editor

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash_735
1 hour ago, Tiago_The_Gamer96 said:

What would even cooler was making some radio stations play inside the houses

I dunno about cleo scripting but i'd wish i could add those radio stations playing inside apartments like music stations and vcpr but using a map editor

Nah, that would be deviating too much, creating specific low frequency audio loops playing from audio points anchored in some buildings is the authentic way of adding a sound atmosphere.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gummy 

Maybe this could be faintly heard in buildings in the Diablo territory.

https://youtu.be/Sr6E_saKdtk

 

Also there are no Chinese music in the LCS soundtrack to put in Chinatown, which is a shame since the music that plays there in III was really atmospheric.

 

Edited by Gummy 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spiderman3339

How to open Car/Vehicle Spawn/Spawner in Re: Liberty City Stories Beta 4.0 Build 926 (Latest Public Build)? Regards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HackMan128
On 1/7/2020 at 11:54 PM, Ryadica926 said:

 

oh, also don't forget to vote this mod for The Best Conversion here:

 

umm :sarcasm:

glad no single person voted my mod LCE. I could start to think that someone respects me here by chance...

 

then people:

oh yeah *scratches back of heads* ^^" there was some submod he did, totally forgot ^^" The only names came to our mind were Silent, Surya and Sergiu, and some non important members as best spammer, best idiot etc...

 

 

This is all from me, sorry for offtop and signs of happiness from my side.

 

bends down Thank you for your memory.

Edited by HackMan128

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MADVAL2

LCS = VC But GTA 3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keith Ward

Except it's nowhere as good as Vice CIty.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Eddo
9 hours ago, Keith Ward said:

Except it's nowhere as good as Vice CIty.

xPYgGak.gif

Edited by The Eddo
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lessy

Hello dear community, 

 

I am so happy and pleased with this mod working for me so far and thanks to everyone who brought this mod for the PC.

I installed this mod and I'm so far.. I'm pleased with it, but got some questions like how can I walk.. I mean I press W + ALT but doesn't seem to work and how can I recruit the Leone mobsters? 

 

I'd be thankful to everyone who can help me and wish for an respond! :)

Edited by Lessy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Eddo
52 minutes ago, Lessy said:

Hello dear community, 

 

I am so happy and pleased with this mod working for me so far and thanks to everyone who brought this mod for the PC.

I installed this mod and I'm so far.. I'm pleased with it, but got some questions like how can I walk.. I mean I press W + ALT but doesn't seem to work and how can I recruit the Leone mobsters? 

 

I'd be thankful to everyone who can help me and wish for an respond! :)

Use Classic AXIS to get LCS-styled camera movement system and the ability to walk. As for how to recruit the Leone mobsters, I don't know, but I think it should work like this: Target a mobster and then press TAB. You are very welcome, my friend.:)

Edited by The Eddo
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tiago_The_Gamer96
16 hours ago, MADVAL2 said:

LCS = VC But GTA 3

That's because it's vice city running on gta 3 modded map by rockstar.... That's how they made their games and they were awesome but now they make photorealistic graphics and superdetailed huge map games that take a decade to make now like gta 6...

Edited by Tiago_The_Gamer96
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lessy
3 hours ago, The Eddo said:

Use Classic AXIS to get LCS-styled camera movement system and the ability to walk. As for how to recruit the Leone mobsters, I don't know, but I think it should work like this: Target a mobster and then press TAB. You are very welcome, my friend.:)

Thanks for responding, but how can I target a mobster, I mean I try to but when I hold a pistol or shotgun in my hand.. but when I press TAB, it shoots from my weapon and the Leones run away how is that possible to do it :/

Edited by Lessy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Datalvarezguy
13 minutes ago, Lessy said:

Thanks for responding, but how can I target a mobster, I mean I try to but when I hold a pistol or shotgun in my hand.. but when I press TAB, it shoots from my weapon and the Leones run away how is that possible to do it :/

He doesn't know how to use the automatic aiming reticule, only the one that's at all times.

Then again, I don't know how to do that either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lessy

It's written in @Ryadica926  download folder "Readme2" and I will quote it

"- Added ability to recruit 1 Leone member to follow you (using Lock-on and Look behind key, 
defaults to Right Mouse Button + Middle Mouse Button for mouse and RB + R Analog button for Controller)."

 

but what is Lock-on and Look behind key ? I tried it with Right mouse button + Middle mouse button but didn't work out! Some things I don't understand that is why and thanks to whoever can help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Eddo
13 minutes ago, Lessy said:

It's written in @Ryadica926  download folder "Readme2" and I will quote it

"- Added ability to recruit 1 Leone member to follow you (using Lock-on and Look behind key, 
defaults to Right Mouse Button + Middle Mouse Button for mouse and RB + R Analog button for Controller)."

 

but what is Lock-on and Look behind key ? I tried it with Right mouse button + Middle mouse button but didn't work out! Some things I don't understand that is why and thanks to whoever can help.

Let me explain: First, point your crosshair at a Leone mobster and then press the Look Behind button as defined in your controller setup, which should be the middle mouse button by default. If you can't recruit a mobster easily by pointing your crosshair at him, then go into the Options menu, and then go into the Controller Setup sub-menu and change the Controls scheme from "Standard" to "Classic". This will allow you to lock onto targets without having to point your crosshair at them. Anyway, get back into the game and aim the Leone mobster by pressing the Aim button as defined in your controller setup, which should be the right mouse button by default. You should have locked onto him by now. Now press the Look Behind button again and he should follow you. Simple.:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
diamondred123

Hi all, couple of questions! I recently got a new laptop, on my old machine this game works great, now ive got the new one, ive installed the correct directx ect ect, and this is what it looks like:

https://imgur.com/1xzVV17

https://imgur.com/yGCsES7

https://imgur.com/jHV6UsL

 

Also as you can see i have to enable the frame limiter (keeping it at 30 fps!!!) as i have g-sync, if i disable frame limiter it crashes, as soon as i stop accelerating the car brakes slam on, and many other very annoying problems! 

 

So is there any way for me to firstly adjust the frame limiter? And secondly fix the graphical issues? 

Edited by diamondred123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Duhillestpunk
23 hours ago, Keith Ward said:

Except it's nowhere as good as Vice CIty.

I agree. What really fecked LCS was the fact that it was a PSP exclusive meaning that it had to have limited features than on a PS2 or PC. Had it have come out on PS2 first and not the PSP, I’m pretty sure the game would’ve had more features like interiors, more missions, and stuff.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryadica926

Thanks for voting this mod to be "The Best Conversion" in Annual Awards 2019, this mod wins 3 years in a row including this year. cheer32.png

I'm so excited to even made another progress to this mod, 9 story missions remaining! comfy32.png

 

 

In case you want to see the Winners of Annual Awards 2019, here:

 

Edited by Ryadica926
  • Like 26
  • YEE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash_735

I was nominated in something? ...I WON that something!?

giphy.gif

 

Also thanks for voting VCS PC in second place! Which I'm also confused about as we haven't done a release this past year. 😛

  • Like 8
  • YEE 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maverick512
13 hours ago, Ryadica926 said:

Thanks for voting this mod to be "The Best Conversion" in Annual Awards 2019, this mod wins 3 years in a row including this year. cheer32.png

I'm so excited to even made another progress to this mod, 9 story missions remaining! comfy32.png

 

 

In case you want to see the Winners of Annual Awards 2019, here:

 

There are 9 missions missing but some features of the GTA Liberty City Stories that the mod does not have, for example, should still be reviewed.

 *The movement of the blips.
 *The fire of arms.
 *There are still some bugs in buildings.
 *In the PSP / PS2 versions the "waterwake" texture has more transparency and smoothing at the edges.
 *The camera in classic mode moves irregularly inside.
 *Reflection in vehicles remains plastic.

Edited by Maverick512
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AshGamer007
14 hours ago, Maverick512 said:

Literally the upper post 

I think Ryadica will take a look at them after he finishes the missions. But for now missions are the main priority

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ryadica926

 

  • Like 23
  • YEE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 7 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 7 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.