Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    2. News

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

    1. GTA Online

      1. After Hours
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Crews

      1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA Next

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

    2. Site Suggestions

Surya926

Liberty City Stories: PC

Recommended Posts

asilas

theres a black screen in mission for jd o toole bone veyonore i need forcely close game 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thugsworth

That mission isn’t meant to be played. You need to download the update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarcolinoGTA
19 hours ago, asilas said:

theres a black screen in mission for jd o toole bone veyonore i need forcely close game 

Download the update. This mission shouldn't be playable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asilas

what update 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thugsworth

Look in the description.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
the_mario

I've been trying to get this mod running, but it just seems to keep crashing or freezing. The error I keep receiving is an exception at 004bb557.

WmD0igl.png

 

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elissay

The new update implement xbox cars ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thugsworth
13 hours ago, the_mario said:

I've been trying to get this mod running, but it just seems to keep crashing or freezing. The error I keep receiving is an exception at 004bb557.

WmD0igl.png

 

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Maybe try to disable the DEP?

13 hours ago, Elissay said:

The new update implement xbox cars ? 

There is no Xbox version for this game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
guard3

Don’t touch DEP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rognvaldr

Nice mod, gonna try it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lifeisstrange74

So in terms of percentage, how much of LCS's content is here? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
George Costanza

map, sounds, almost all vehicles (ferry is not done yet and firefighter isn't fully finished), peds, weapons are done

and about 10 % of missions is done (i think)

also camera is still VC and not LCS

hope that clears it out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTA xy
Posted (edited)

Can anyone upload a link where I can download the latest update?

It need to be in mediafire,google drive or mega so I can download.

Edited by GTA xy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SolidRage666
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, GTA xy said:

Can anyone upload a link where I can download the latest update?

It need to be in mediafire,google drive or mega so I can download.

There you go:

Build 23 May 2018

Then download this update:

Build 28 May 2018

And if you have lag then download this and only replace Features.asi (Unless you want compressed textures):

Lag Fix

 

@Elissay I think he ment the lastest build from this year (which i have linked above)

Edited by SolidRage666
Make It fancier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTA xy
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Elissay said:

Thank you for the help,but this is not what I want :)

1 hour ago, SolidRage666 said:

There you go:

Build 23 May 2018

Then download this update:

Build 28 May 2018

And if you have lag then download this and only replace Features.asi (Unless you want compressed textures):

Lag Fix

 

@Elissay I think he ment the lastest build from this year (which i have linked above)

Appreciate :)

Edited by GTA xy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTA xy
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SolidRage666 said:

There you go:

Build 23 May 2018

Then download this update:

Build 28 May 2018

And if you have lag then download this and only replace Features.asi (Unless you want compressed textures):

Lag Fix

 

@Elissay I think he ment the lastest build from this year (which i have linked above)

How about the additional features?:)

Edited by GTA xy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SolidRage666
1 hour ago, GTA xy said:

How about the additional features?:)

Wha this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GTA xy
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, SolidRage666 said:

Wha this?

Yes,it is.Thank you :)

Edited by GTA xy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lifeisstrange74
On 6/20/2018 at 4:56 PM, George Costanza said:

map, sounds, almost all vehicles (ferry is not done yet and firefighter isn't fully finished), peds, weapons are done

and about 10 % of missions is done (i think)

also camera is still VC and not LCS

hope that clears it out

What about the graphics (as in trails and such). How accurate does it look to the PSP or PS2 version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SolidRage666
44 minutes ago, Lifeisstrange74 said:

What about the graphics (as in trails and such). How accurate does it look to the PSP or PS2 version?

Graphics such as colorfilter, blur, post fx, etc. Are 100% accurate (as on ps2) since they used code from that version.

As for vehicle reflections they are still inaccurate (missing coronas and brightness values etc).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XNGamer
Posted (edited)

The features I'd like to be added are the implemenration of LCS gangs on the streets, and the possibility to complete the game (without bugs that block peogress) once the missions are made. Looks nice btw.

Edited by XNGamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lifeisstrange74
9 hours ago, SolidRage666 said:

Graphics such as colorfilter, blur, post fx, etc. Are 100% accurate (as on ps2) since they used code from that version.

As for vehicle reflections they are still inaccurate (missing coronas and brightness values etc).

cool. It uses SkyGFX right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spyderblack66

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
emrc01

my game crashes on the first mission when changing clothes. Any Ideas?

P.S. Are you guys going to fix graphical bugs like map seams,car lights, and ginput replacing the "+" after missions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
emrc01

and i also keep getting a message when opening that says "failed to open debug log file d3d8.log" i have tried reinstall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rrtyui :c

In missions you guys recreated,are the special vehicles that exist in those missions there or it's edited?

Nice job by the way,I hope you finish the whole thing! #hype

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
guard3

Special vehicle collector detected :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Razor_BladePL

The Special Vehicles wont be obtainable the same way as in original in most cases thats 1 thing (because the missions are not 1:1 code, they are using vc opcodes) and second is Garages store only VC properties, so no pp, no h,etc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rrtyui :c
22 hours ago, guard3 said:

Special vehicle collector detected :D 

Yeah!

 

 

21 hours ago, Razor_BladePL said:

The Special Vehicles wont be obtainable the same way as in original in most cases thats 1 thing (because the missions are not 1:1 code, they are using vc opcodes) and second is Garages store only VC properties, so no pp, no h,etc...

It's impossible to modify them to store these properties?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.