2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Surya926

Liberty City Stories: PC

Stierlitz

And yet the dude does a sh*t load of GTA Underground videos, so obviously has some knowledge of this place, at least in hindsight from the GTAU team.

It's nice how you point out me making a dozen cars for Danny and getting credited for it. You're so self-centered you think I hold some bias against you because you called some anglo out that did videos on GTA:U. I don't even like anglos dude, you or him.

I just expect not to get something myself and others put a lot of work into to just get rubbished off

I understand that, but the guy obviously doesn't seem to be interested in this useless trivia and just wants to play the game. He thought that LCS was released on Xbox 360, so it kinda tells you where he stands. He downloaded the mod and he might've seen your name in the credits but I doubt he would've put it together with VCSPC.. And you can't really hold a person for not being a GTA Forums historian or w/e you expect from people.

You can call him out, like you did because he made a stupid comment out of ignorance. And like I said, his recollection was there in plain words, yet you pushed on. It says more about you than him.

And yet the dude does a sh*t load of GTA Underground videos, so obviously has some knowledge of this place, at least in hindsight from the GTAU team.

Guy probably just reads the changelogs lol. It's easier to do that when it's all laid right in front of you than reading through dozens of threads to get an idea of who did what in the past. If I watched his videos I doubt my name would get mentioned, other than a generic nod at "Oh a new car was added.". And who cares? I don't

Ash_735

I don't even like anglos dude, you or him.

And here's where I can just ignore you from now on.

As for your other points of reference, even if he doesn't mention your name, if he was bad mouthing your work, I'm sure you'd be a little pissed. I don't give a sh*t if he doesn't mention my name but don't insult my or the team that I worked with for years work on a whim. As for my second comment on his video, again, it's because SOMEONE ELSE asked about VCS PC and again he just meh'd it when he said to me "I wasn't bad mouthing it, I swear", just pointing out via another comment that he DID do that.

Braindawg

Looks rreally good! Feels like a legit, direct port (visually) rather than a modded VC with clunky modded features.

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

^ I don't usually give these out, :lol: since they actually used to mean something like "AMAZING JOB" on this forum about 5-10 years ago. Don't really see cookies anymore :cry:

Enjoy your well deserved cookies!

I also have a question: Could you look into finding a way to enable the GTA:SA-like free camera while on foot and in vehicles?

Edited by Braindawg

Rachel Amber

ok i also might say that for me GTA VCS PCE feel like original engine really doesnt matter for vcs if its done good also IMO VCS even suit more to gta sa engine IF like i said is done propertly Just like VCSPCE i like more gta vcspce than gta underground that is buggy and glitchy af and Dkluin only show videos but NOT releasing the mod anyway lets end this storm

Edited by NOskillx

MrTopHat

This mod looks great! I have not installed it yet, just looking at screenshots and videos. I've got a suggestion since LCS on the PSP had multiplayer, can you add a multiplayer function to the mod? It would have an in-game server browser (like MTA:SA) and you can host public games and play with random people or play on local LAN. Just a suggestion :)

Sandris Gjoka

OK I think a war just ended now and I think I should say something.I'm happy to see Ash that cares about the VCSPCE .Anyways I have a problem on this mod (LCSPCE) the games lags or it goes on slow motion I need help I can run all GTA include GTA VCSPCE very well and without lag(Except GTA IV and V) HELP PLS

gts.

Everybody playing LCS:PCE and mine still crashing at the splash screen. Wonderful.

I will to download it again, later.

Edited by gts.

Rachel Amber

idk why it doesnt work for some people weird ;/ for me everything is fine and i dont have any lags

WilsonPlays

I don't want to reinitiate a war but despite this I want to make myself clear, at any point did I say VCSPC was bad? When I said it was "decent" IT WAS AN OPINION, same as when I said "I think this is better" again keyword "I THINK" Its an opinion. I make videos on mods "I" feel deserve one, I am not saying the VCS PC doesn't deserve one because, despite my choice of words at the time misleading you, I still think it's a good mod. So yeah a video will come of VCS PC because as I said it deserves one and I may or may not touch on this situation further in there. As for "Why so many UG videos?" SO? I love the UG mod, last I checked it's my channel and I shall do as I wish with it, if I want me to make 50+ UG videos in the future I will, if I want to review a particular mod? I will, etc....

So please all I ask is you read this properly and consider my point of view properly and remember I'm just a youtuber who's main desire is to share my experiences and opinions and NEVER BAD MOUTHED ANYBODY.

Thanks all

NortonTheDestroyer

I'm on Windows 7 and for me, it just crashes on the startup screen, I've reinstalled it twice now too. It just gives me the Unhandled Exeption: c0000005 error after that.

_Æ_

I'm on Windows 7 and for me, it just crashes on the startup screen, I've reinstalled it twice now too. It just gives me the Unhandled Exeption: c0000005 error after that.

Right click computer>properties>advanced system *****>data execution pr*****(DEP)>add gta_vc.exe or whatever the exe name of this mod is..Give a try and feedback..And YOU NEED NOT TO INSTALL IT OVER THE ORIGINAL CLEAN GTA VC.. Edited by Niko Belic 605

NortonTheDestroyer

Yeah, I already tried that, still not working :/

Inadequate

Right click computer>properties>advanced system *****>data execution pr*****(DEP)>add gta_vc.exe or whatever the exe name of this mod is..Give a try and feedback..And YOU NEED NOT TO INSTALL IT OVER THE ORIGINAL CLEAN GTA VC..

Please no. That isn't even a solution.

EDIT:

Yeah, I already tried that, still not working :/

Too late.

Edited by Inadequate

_Æ_

Please no. That isn't even a solution.

For me, I got that error sometimes on a clean vc too then I fixed it by the DEP method..This method also helped me in fixing the error of GTA VCSPCE..

Surya926

Looks rreally good! Feels like a legit, direct port (visually) rather than a modded VC with clunky modded features.

:cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:

^ I don't usually give these out, :lol: since they actually used to mean something like "AMAZING JOB" on this forum about 5-10 years ago. Don't really see cookies anymore :cry:

Enjoy your well deserved cookies!

I also have a question: Could you look into finding a way to enable the GTA:SA-like free camera while on foot and in vehicles?

I know that feel, it's been a while i saw cookies 'round here, thanks MinnieMan121249! :) (I actually been here for about 10 years with other account btw :p)

About camera, maybe I'll find the way to do it.

This mod looks great! I have not installed it yet, just looking at screenshots and videos. I've got a suggestion since LCS on the PSP had multiplayer, can you add a multiplayer function to the mod? It would have an in-game server browser (like MTA:SA) and you can host public games and play with random people or play on local LAN. Just a suggestion :)

Well, if a multiplayer dev willing to do it, i think it'll come true. Edited by Surya926

Rachel Amber

Sergeanur know how to do it he already done camera on foot you should talk to him

Nick007J

For me, I got that error sometimes on a clean vc too then I fixed it by the DEP method..This method also helped me in fixing the error of GTA VCSPCE..

It can only happen if you made an incorrect change beforehand. You will never encounter any DEP problems with default setting on. Which isn't even hard to understand if you read what these options say.

Edited by Nick007J

gts.

About the free camera, what happened with this?

j2hO7e0.gif

...05E6: [email protected] = actor $PLAYER_ACTOR [email protected] += 580 // integer values05DF: write_memory [email protected] size 4 value 4 virtual_protect 0...

Sandris Gjoka

Dude will you help me about the lag PLEASE

Edited by Sandris Gjoka

Rachel Amber

WTF DUDE! USE SPOILER THIS TOPIC IS GETTING SPAMMED AS f*ck Where are Moderators

You ask about this lag 2 OR 3 TIMES ALREADY STOP GET BETTER PC IF YOU HAVE LAG EASY

edit: You make me angry too BY SPAMMING 3 f*cking times about lag

Edited by NOskillx

_Æ_

It can only happen if you made an incorrect change beforehand. You will never encounter any DEP problems with default setting on. Which isn't even hard to understand if you read what these options say.I opened the game for the first time which means nothing configured..that bug appeared on low pc's..my pc is'nt good enough...

No more discussions on this as we are spoiling the thread(topic)..

Edited by Niko Belic 605

Sandris Gjoka

WTF DUDE! USE SPOILER THIS TOPIC IS GETTING SPAMMED AS f*ck Where are Moderators

You ask about this lag 2 OR 3 TIMES ALREADY STOP GET BETTER PC IF YOU HAVE LAG EASY

Dude if you have a problem listening to the mod problems why don't you take a rest.And if you think you are helping Surya in a way making the others angry you aren't helping and wait I was asking YOU I was asking SURYA and some people maybe don't have money buying a new PC and as I told you the only GTAs' that my laptop can run are IV and GTA V.

Edit: Sorry if sayed something rude to you ,but you made me angry

Edited by Sandris Gjoka

George Costanza

go to mss folder, open skygfx.ini and change dualPass=1 to dualPass=0
check if it works better.

Jinx.

edit: You make me angry too BY SPAMMING 3 f*cking times about lag

Use the f*cking report button then instead of reacting like some angry kid. "GET BETTER PC" You sound like everyone can get one so easily. So what if he spams with that issue? He asked one of the team members (or someone who has any idea how to fix it), not some random keyboard warrior. Miss me with that sh*t already. Edited by Jinx.

Rachel Amber

Jinx nice post just to get likes 11/10 "IGN" congrats + its not ur businiess

EDIT: OK Jinx you win.

Edited by NOskillx

STEM1

He wasn't posting to get likes, he was just trying to help you to do the right thing and not act like a child. :/

Jinx.

It's not even about likes. It's about having some common sense. "ur businiess" lmao. Yeah, we can say the same about you too, albeit properly instead.

I got your point about keeping the thread clean, but there is no need to scream like some angry kid at some dude which is just trying to get his game work less laggy. Instead of saying "LOL GET A NEW PC" you could've atleast give him a hand. Unless he uses some outdated OS like Windows XP, he did nothing wrong (like what some people on the Insanity threads do) to be treated like that. If you really want moderators to remove his (probably bugged) quotes, atleast use the report button or tell him nicely.

Edited by Jinx.

Silent

God, I wish DEP opt-out option was removed from Windows gui at all - just like the other two options which are not accessible from System settings.

George Costanza

funny is how they remove or make hard to access useful things, yet DEP is still every modders nightmare here on forum

thx M$

rodrigo22

go to mss folder, open skygfx.ini and change dualPass=1 to dualPass=0

check if it works better.

This helped with my transparency problem. THANK YOU.