3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Boywond

The Vanillaworks

Boywond

Okay, I´M THE AUTHOR of Dinka Flash and I´m NOT part of this team, Da7k isn´t involved in this, so please stop acting like children and read the posts that the members of the team write. I will release the car when it is ready so be patient and wait.

Holy sh*t, man, calm down. He only asked it once in a very polite manner. You know, seeing that you released it right after this comment, it honestly starts to look like you just thought "Да ты заебал" and uploaded it as it is, especially seeing this warning: "Please note: this mod is not finished so some tuning parts are set as "Extra_X". ".

No, the only reason he released it like this is simply because he doesn't know how to make them into tuning parts and make them work properly yet, he also just wanted (and I also asked to do this) to clear things up but it turned out a bit rude.

Edited by Boywond

GogoGTA

Not that I'm always suggesting vehicles but the opening post encourages it.

You know what GTA V lacks in terms of vehicles? Trucks. Peterbilt, Kenworth, Freightliner, Mack, Western star. As for Peterbilt the 579 and 352 are some amazing (looking) trucks. Kenworth w900, k100 or k108 (similar to the 352, maybe a hybrid of the two). The Freightliner Argosy and Cabover (which too is similar to the 352) would be a nice addition. Mack Titan, M915 and RS700. Western star 5700XE is a must have and also the 4900SB and the 6900XD. It would be really nice to widen the choice of heavy duty trucks in the game.

Voit Turyv

Not that I'm always suggesting vehicles but the opening post encourages it.

You know what GTA V lacks in terms of vehicles? Trucks. Peterbilt, Kenworth, Freightliner, Mack, Western star. As for Peterbilt the 579 and 352 are some amazing (looking) trucks. Kenworth w900, k100 or k108 (similar to the 352, maybe a hybrid of the two). The Freightliner Argosy and Cabover (which too is similar to the 352) would be a nice addition. Mack Titan, M915 and RS700. Western star 5700XE is a must have and also the 4900SB and the 6900XD. It would be really nice to widen the choice of heavy duty trucks in the game.

I suggest you suggest these to Fenton, he's more into trucks.

GogoGTA

May I ask who this person is?

GogoGTA

Oh, I know him. Anyways thanks for the quick response

Boywond

Hey guys, I've got some news for you:

First of all - revamped OP, now it shoud be less frustrating for you to browse. Also I wanted to apologize for that frustration Flash caused for you, from now on liveries are in other section.

Now to other stuff:

Bravado Gauntlet Hellhound got an update - livery support, LODs and some fixed bodywork. Template is included.

Also I would like to announce to you the new project by Da7K - Cheval Picador Loco Pack. It consists of Cheval Picador Loco and it's Drag counterpart:

aciIzZO.png

GG2ipWJ.png

It's gonna be released tomorrow.

And last but not least - some info about liveries for Kerman's Annis Elegy Import - liveries are not gonna be released separately, in my opinion it will be more convinient to have so big amount of new liveries packed in one small add-on.

Here's the new addition for the pack:

uEJyX3l.png

Big thanks to Artistraaw for some stickers :^:

If there will be requests to release them separately, then I'll do it :)

That's all for now, guys :p

Edited by Boywond

Voit Turyv

I couldn't stand that FSO Polonez front end of the Picador. It looks better now. :D

polonez12.jpg

deadbob777

I would love if all of these could be in a pack together. (like the Schafter GTR being in the IV pack)

Claude_Lib

God, Regina's frontend fits Picador so good, I didn't even notice it at first.

EDIT. Also, just in theory, is it possible to make RHD a Benny option for a regular Elegy Retro, kinda like in ETS2/ATS? Or does it also require messing with meta config files in addition to moving dummies?

Edited by Claude_Lib

PJR_4015

I noticed that the Picador Loco still has the wheels from the vanilla Picador. Those aftermarket looking wheels were always one of my biggest gripes with the car besides the low suspension and the one color paintjob. It would be great if you could give it some proper muscle car wheels, like the wheels from the Sabre GT or the Regina for instance.

GogoGTA

First of all - revamped OP, now it shoud be less frustrating for you to browse. Also I wanted to apologize for that frustration Flash caused for you, from now on liveries are in other section.

Now to other stuff:

Bravado Gauntlet Hellhound got an update - livery support, LODs and some fixed bodywork. Template is included.

Also I would like to announce to you the new project by Da7K - Cheval Picador Loco Pack. It consists of Cheval Picador Loco and it's Drag counterpart:

aciIzZO.png

GG2ipWJ.png

And last but not least - some info about liveries for Kerman's Annis Elegy Import - liveries are not gonna be released separately, in my opinion it will be more convinient to have so big amount of new liveries packed in one small add-on.

uEJyX3l.png

Is this based on the '68 Chevy El Camino? The one in GTA V is based off of the '71 one. If you ask me your "Loco" version is much better than the normal Picador.

EDIT: And another thing. What's the difference between the Elegy import and the normal one? Will this Elegy have livery support, so I could use Boywond's liveries on it?

Edited by GogoGTA

kermanRB12

Now to other stuff:

aciIzZO.png

GG2ipWJ.png

uEJyX3l.png

Is this based on the '68 Chevy El Camino? The one in GTA V is based off of the '71 one. If you ask me your "Loco" version is much better than the normal Picador.

EDIT: And another thing. What's the difference between the Elegy import and the normal one? Will this Elegy have livery support, so I could use Boywond's liveries on it?

Elegy Import is an overhaul of current elegy retro, with this mod im giving the car a lot of things that in my opinion shoud have been done by rockstar and other stuff such a s RHD (Original R32 skyline was sold only in japan so it is RHD), giving more spoilers, new rims and will feature more than 25 liveries all made by Boywond and Artistraaw

GogoGTA

Does this mean that The Nishigawa Crew and Old Skool livery packs will be included?

Boywond

Does this mean that The Nishigawa Crew and Old Skool livery packs will be included?

Well, they can be, it depends on Kerman though.

deadbob777

I have a stupid, but great idea. I think next we need a Renault Espace F1 esque car, mid engine minivan with a big ole wing, anyone with me? More or less a Moonbeam or Vapid Minivan having a child with the RE7B or Tyrus.

12.jpg

Boywond

^ That's a great idea, GT2 childhood memories will live on. :p

Picador Loco Pack is now available, check the OP for download. :)

Edited by Boywond

deadbob777

^ That's a great idea, GT2 childhood memories will live on. :p

That's exactly why I want it, I loved it so much, and hasn't been in a game since.

CRAZY AL WARD

@Vanillaworks Workshop Crew

Love the Workshop & Mods, What's gonna be your Next Project? How About Lore-Friendly 1986 Dundreary Cadrona based off the Dundreary Cadrona i requested Gui.SC to Draw?

http://gtaforums.com/topic/883996-gta-cars-concepts-and-designs/?p=1069497557

[...]

I couldn't stand that FSO Polonez front end of the Picador. It looks better now. :D

polonez12.jpg

Oh, I'm not the only who sees similarities between the V Picador and the Polonez. :lol:

_CP_

Well, I'm against real life vehicles in GTA, but making lore-friendly Polonez to V would be truly awesome.

But maybe the better idea would be Deluxo, but which V vehicle is similar to DMC 12?

Edited by _CP_

deadbob777

But maybe the better idea would be Deluxo, but which V vehicle is similar to DMC 12?

Well the closest would the Ardent I'd have to say, since the DMC-12 is heavily based on the Espirit, both having a very similar chassis. hell, put gull wing doors, rear louvers, and paint it stainless steel, and you'd be most of the way there.

Edit: And well make it a lot boxier of course.

Edited by deadbob777

Ravarta

Well the closest would the Ardent I'd have to say, since the DMC-12 is heavily based on the Espirit, both having a very similar chassis. hell, put gull wing doors, rear louvers, and paint it stainless steel, and you'd be most of the way there.

Edit: And well make it a lot boxier of course.

It would probably be better to modify a DMC-12 to be more lore friendly.

_MK_

Guys how can i get the Picadorl Drag to turn smoothly ? wanna take this babe for a spin around the city.

Boywond

Guys how can i get the Picadorl Drag to turn smoothly ? wanna take this babe for a spin around the city.

Well, it's a drag racing car, it wasn't designed for turning :p

_MK_

I'm aware of that,it's just too beautiful to have it only for drags,i want this thing as my personal vehicle where it can be used anywhere (not demanding here or anything just my opinion) its body work is much more better looking than the Loco.

EDIT:Actually they both are great but the Drag's front is amazing,now if we had the Drag's front with the engine block combined with the Loco's back full cover that thing would even look a lot more better imo.

Edited by _MK_

Gamerjman19

GT2 childhood memories will live on. :p

I hope this will influence more cars in the future. Lot's of vehicles to take inspiration from.

And maybe the Red Monster, or the Blue Monster? (You know what I'm talking about)

Edited by Gamerjman19

deadbob777

@Gamerjman19 The biggest and best wing of all.

Carrythxd

I'm aware of that,it's just too beautiful to have it only for drags,i want this thing as my personal vehicle where it can be used anywhere (not demanding here or anything just my opinion) its body work is much more better looking than the Loco.

EDIT:Actually they both are great but the Drag's front is amazing,now if we had the Drag's front with the engine block combined with the Loco's back full cover that thing would even look a lot more better imo.

Open the vehicles.meta file in the picadorpk add-on and find a line that says "<handlingName>, change that from PICADORLD to PICADOR and it'll use the stock Picador handling and it should handle like the normal Picador

Edited by Carrythxd

PinKPanther

@Gamerjman19 The biggest and best wing of all.

The Monster