3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Boywond

The Vanillaworks

Da7K

@Boywond Do you think you'll be making more NFS inspired car liveries?

We shall see, in fact, you probably will see something interesting on that matter soon :p

In other news, I started learning how to use ZModeler:

xVe5Csd.jpg

This is Nakamura SI-7 ripped from Burnout Paradise by me. I'm planning to get rid of everything exept the bodyshell and make it completely lore-friendly. Although I might drop it eventually if work will be too frustrating, so I'm not promising anything about this one.

Big thanks to Kerman and Voit Turyv for showing me some basics :)

PS: Gensai Pack got an update, added a new livery for RE-7B, link as always in the OP :)

Great!! But, wait, so you just started learning ZModeler? I thought you used ZModeler to edit vanillaworks' cars. What software did you use then?

GV6HZCx.png

GogoGTA

May I ask, do you have plans on porting vehicles from Max Payne 3? I think they fit great with the GTA lore and MP3 is in the gta universe to my knowledge.

GA4397

@Boywond Do you think you'll be making more NFS inspired car liveries?

We shall see, in fact, you probably will see something interesting on that matter soon :p

In other news, I started learning how to use ZModeler:

xVe5Csd.jpg

This is Nakamura SI-7 ripped from Burnout Paradise by me. I'm planning to get rid of everything exept the bodyshell and make it completely lore-friendly. Although I might drop it eventually if work will be too frustrating, so I'm not promising anything about this one.

Big thanks to Kerman and Voit Turyv for showing me some basics :)

PS: Gensai Pack got an update, added a new livery for RE-7B, link as always in the OP :)

Great!! But, wait, so you just started learning ZModeler? I thought you used ZModeler to edit vanillaworks' cars. What software did you use then?

GV6HZCx.png

Sorry, my bad

Da7K

May I ask, do you have plans on porting vehicles from Max Payne 3? I think they fit great with the GTA lore and MP3 is in the gta universe to my knowledge.

CP is already doing those and i think he will do all of them eventually

AlexLB

@boywond When you can remember to fix the instrument panel of the Issi Hardtop.

Thank you! :)

We unfortunately have no idea what's wrong with the gauges. Nothing was changed on the dashboard so everything should still be working like normal, but for some reason they just don't. If we can figure out what's wrong with them we'll fix it, if not then the car will just have no gauges.

Isn't it happening because it's lacking a TXD relationship entry to vehicles.meta? I remember I have seen a mod with the same gauge issue, after editing two lines it worked again.

Voit Turyv

@boywond When you can remember to fix the instrument panel of the Issi Hardtop.

Thank you! :)

We unfortunately have no idea what's wrong with the gauges. Nothing was changed on the dashboard so everything should still be working like normal, but for some reason they just don't. If we can figure out what's wrong with them we'll fix it, if not then the car will just have no gauges.

Isn't it happening because it's lacking a TXD relationship entry to vehicles.meta? I remember I have seen a mod with the same gauge issue, after editing two lines it worked again.

This could be it. Without this entry, interior textures may appear isdfgheyhrgyre - and so will the gauges.

GogoGTA

From which other games, apart from Mafia 3, are you thinking of exporting vehicles to GTA?

TheTacoPoPo

I cant get any replies on GTA5mods but Im really in need of assistance. I can no longer modify my elegy or sultan and I cant change the rims on over half of my cars. Any help? This pack is amazing but its really harmed my game

Carrythxd

I cant get any replies on GTA5mods but Im really in need of assistance. I can no longer modify my elegy or sultan and I cant change the rims on over half of my cars. Any help? This pack is amazing but its really harmed my game

They both work fine in my game, so it has to be something on your side. I'm not entirely sure about this but I think when you have a lot of vehicle mods installed that use custom modkit IDs your game will eventually run out of them and it'll start using the IDs from vanilla vehicles, like the Sultan RS and Elegy Retro for example. Like I said I'm not entirely sure if it is that or something else but I remember reading about something like that when you have a lot of vehicle mods installed. You could try removing some of your other dlcpacks and seeing if that fixes the problem, if not then I don't really know what could be wrong.

eK0Z2BZ.jpg

TheTacoPoPo

The addon pack I was building happened to be the culprit of the elegy and sultan. I still do not know the reason behind not being able to modify rims on some cars. Thanks for your help. Ive decided to keep my pack. I like it more than just some modifications on 2 cars

Edited by TheTacoPoPo

Carrythxd

The addon pack I was building happened to be the culprit of the elegy and sultan. I still do not know the reason behind not being able to modify rims on some cars. Thanks for your help. Ive decided to keep my pack. I like it more than just some modifications on 2 cars

Glad they were fixed. For the wheels, if you have any wheel mods installed try removing them. If you don't, try disabling the "mods" folder and running the game without it and then try to change the wheels. If they work then it means that there's something in your mods folder which is causing the problems. If that's the case try deleting one dlcpack entry at a time from the dlclist.xml, start the game and try changing the rims and keep doing that until you've run out of dlcpacks to remove from the list (I mean the ones that you've added there yourself, not R* made). If that didn't fix the problem but the wheels work without the mods folder, then there must be a corrupted file somewhere in the mods folder that is causing it. If you did however find a dlcpack that is causing the problem, I recommend going through all of the .meta lines and making sure that they're all correct so that there's no extra entries (e.g. two spaces instead of one) and so on.

TorinoRed

For the past few days I've had some major vibes from NFS The Run and wanted o leave a few project suggestions. I really fell in love with 918 RSR thing and thought that a few mods for the 811 and a racing livery would do the justice. Speaking of racecars, FXXK styled turismo r would be awesome. As for the more likely possible projects I really hope your team would consider making a proper m3 gtr inspired sentinel.

ghostsniper

For the past few days I've had some major vibes from NFS The Run and wanted o leave a few project suggestions. I really fell in love with 918 RSR thing and thought that a few mods for the 811 and a racing livery would do the justice. Speaking of racecars, FXXK styled turismo r would be awesome. As for the more likely possible projects I really hope your team would consider making a proper m3 gtr inspired sentinel.

I would absolutely love an 811 livery addition. Also if you do make this can you make the huge wrap around spoiler an option instead of a part of the car itself, the wing just ruins the side of the car.

LSPDOfficer623

Is it possible that you could convert models from Just Cause 3 (Mugello Vistoso, Verdeleon 3) or Watch Dogs 2 (Zusume R?) and adapt them to be lore-friendly?

Edited by LSPDOfficer623

LSPDOfficer623

Grotti turismo bodykitOVeEuEW.jpg

Requested by @DanteD

For the FXXK

Infernus866

Grotti turismo bodykitOVeEuEW.jpg

Requested by @DanteD

For the FXXK

We need a sort of fender flared Dominator with NFS Run stripe like the gt500 supersnake in the game

MGgames100

>Euros is next

The+face+the+guy+made+when+cumming+xd+_5

GogoGTA

We have the Dominator, the Vanillaworks team made the Dominator Classic. Now what about a lore-friendly version of of the Shelby GT500 and I was thinking of the Road King from Flat Out 2 (I really want to see, if not all, at least some of the cars made in GTA V). Flat Out Ultimate Carnage (A game that is not as good as Flat Out 2) has all the models updated and they can be ported to GTA with no problem, I think. This is what I'm talking about: http://gamemodels.ru/files/file/3071-2005-ford-shelby-gt500/

Boywond

>Euros is next

How did you know that? :p

But yeah, Annis Euros is the next addition to the Vanillaworks Pack, and it will be released separately as well:

o09SybB.png

p0wN0ia.png

I also made the Webster livery for Voit Turyv's updated Coquette, link for his pack in the OP in the Liveries section. Be sure to check out his workshop, he does really awesome police-themed stuff.

PS9oKJi.png

And the Hardtop Surano is planned to be released tonight, so it will be uploaded to gta5-mods really soon :)

That's all for now :p

Edited by Boywond

Claude_Lib

p0wN0ia.png

Wow, looks awesome. Wondering what did you guys use as the base model. Edited by Claude_Lib

MGgames100

>Euros is next

How did you know that? :p

I have my sources. :p

Also checkout the Discord. I've sent some ideas for some liveries

Edited by MGgames100

Voit Turyv

I'm glad to have collaborated with Vanillaworks to produce the "Skull and Bones" Coquette. Outstanding effort as usual. :D I'm pretty sure the partnership will be fruitful.

And the Euros looks like a car that Rockstar should have had included on day one.

Edited by Voit Turyv

Dock

Carryth posted the Euros a few hours ago but daaaamn, so pretty <3

Le GTA

@Da7K, @Boywond, @Carrythxd, I have a idea. Your must make Declasse Vigero Z. Based 2008-2015 Chevrolet Camaro.

TheTacoPoPo

We have the Dominator, the Vanillaworks team made the Dominator Classic. Now what about a lore-friendly version of of the Shelby GT500 and I was thinking of the Road King from Flat Out 2 (I really want to see, if not all, at least some of the cars made in GTA V). Flat Out Ultimate Carnage (A game that is not as good as Flat Out 2) has all the models updated and they can be ported to GTA with no problem, I think. This is what I'm talking about: http://gamemodels.ru/files/file/3071-2005-ford-shelby-gt500/

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/vapid-crowd-runner-replace

Have you seen the crowd runner? This could be a good basis for the GT500 GTA version

Boywond

Your must make Declasse Vigero Z. Based 2008-2015 Chevrolet Camaro.

K den.

Anyway, both Surano GT and Euros have been approved, check the OP :p

Voit Turyv

You work fast, niggas.

Gamerjman19

I don't know exactly what it is, but the front end of the Euros looks wrong. I think it might be the headlights, but I'm not sure.

Edited by Gamerjman19

GogoGTA

Your must make Declasse Vigero Z. Based 2008-2015 Chevrolet Camaro.

K den.

Anyway, both Surano GT and Euros have been approved, check the OP :p

If you're to make it, you could use the Carson GT Concept from Burnout Paradise. Edited by GogoGTA