1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

It is possible editing cutscene vehicles?

baguszimi7

Find them in cutscene.img and change them?

They are named cs + their name in gta3.img.

Yeah , but , it will crash the game . just renaming the normal vehicles to cutscene vehicles, will crash . I think the cutscene models have a mesh or somethin' that can work properly in cutscene .

Yeah , but , it will crash the game . just renaming the normal vehicles to cutscene vehicles, will crash . I think the cutscene models have a mesh or somethin' that can work properly in cutscene .

The cutscene models use the .txd file assigned to the "drivable" vehicle from the gta3.img and the vehicles.txd as well; the .txd file in cutscene.img is just there for game limitations, it's an empty file.

I've seen some people that have converted the cutscene's ZR350 to the normal game, so you can do the same, and even in the opposite way, replace cutscene vehicles/weapons/peds with new ones, just remember to replace the normal model (inside gta3.img) with the same files.

• Like 3

The cutscene models use the .txd file assigned to the "drivable" vehicle from the gta3.img and the vehicles.txd as well; the .txd file in cutscene.img is just there for game limitations, it's an empty file.

I've seen some people that have converted the cutscene's ZR350 to the normal game, so you can do the same, and even in the opposite way, replace cutscene vehicles/weapons/peds with new ones, just remember to replace the normal model (inside gta3.img) with the same files.

Are you mean ? I must convert normal-game vehicle to cutscene vehicle ?

It depends on what you want to do if you just want to edit an already existent vehicle from cutscenes, you need the textures of the same vehicle from gta3.img and vehicles.txd (for example, you want to change the police siren of the cutscene's cop car [cscopcarla.dff], in order to do that you need the textures of the normal vehicle from gta3.img [copcarla.txd] and the generic vehicle textures [vehicles.txd], then import into a 3D model software [3DS max or Zmodeler] and edit it); both versions of each vehicle are linked by their .txd files, so if you replace a cutscene's vehicle with a new one you must do the same in the normal game.

The hierarchical order inside cutscene's vehicles [.dff file] is different from the normal-game's vehicles, you have to consider that if you want to convert a new vehicle model to the cutscene.

It depends on what you want to do if you just want to edit an already existent vehicle from cutscenes, you need the textures of the same vehicle from gta3.img and vehicles.txd (for example, you want to change the police siren of the cutscene's cop car [cscopcarla.dff], in order to do that you need the textures of the normal vehicle from gta3.img [copcarla.txd] and the generic vehicle textures [vehicles.txd], then import into a 3D model software [3DS max or Zmodeler] and edit it); both versions of each vehicle are linked by their .txd files, so if you replace a cutscene's vehicle with a new one you must do the same in the normal game.

The hierarchical order inside cutscene's vehicles [.dff file] is different from the normal-game's vehicles, you have to consider that if you want to convert a new vehicle model to the cutscene.

I just want edit the cutscene vehicle textures , i want edit a cutscene Glendale ( Big Smoke's Car ) body color to green . i have 3Ds Max and ZModeler , i have them both . but , if i use Zmodeler , when export the dff file , it's crash , when use 3Ds Max and export it . it become like this ( white, because i didn't import the textures into vehicle )qUCfL3.jpg

I just want edit the cutscene vehicle textures , i want edit a cutscene Glendale ( Big Smoke's Car ) body color to green . i have 3Ds Max and ZModeler , i have them both . but , if i use Zmodeler , when export the dff file , it's crash , when use 3Ds Max and export it . it become like this ( white, because i didn't import the textures into vehicle )qUCfL3.jpg

Check this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bww979qyIEQHeXZXYkpaSmFETU0I've uploaded a folder with the cutscene's Glendale and all the necessary textures, I also included two screenshots showing you how to change the chassis color in Zmodeler.

Edited by Mysterdogg

Check this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bww979qyIEQHeXZXYkpaSmFETU0I've uploaded a folder with the cutscene's Glendale and all the necessary textures, I also included two screenshots showing you how to change the chassis color in Zmodeler.

I've done your tutorial ( Screen shot ZModeler in your folder ) but, if I export it to a dff file (csglendale92.dff) after it is installed, the cutscene will not appear, it will crash

I've done your tutorial ( Screen shot ZModeler in your folder ) but, if I export it to a dff file (csglendale92.dff) after it is installed, the cutscene will not appear, it will crash

Well, that's sad to hear, because that's all I can do for you, I don't have 3DS Max; although, you already have the necessary files (the textures I've provided you) to try to change the body color in 3DS Max as you did it before.

Well, that's sad to hear, because that's all I can do for you, I don't have 3DS Max; although, you already have the necessary files (the textures I've provided you) to try to change the body color in 3DS Max as you did it before.

It's okay, importantly, thanks for answering this topic. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/5/2017 at 3:48, baguszimi7 said:

Bueno, es triste escucharlo, porque eso es todo lo que puedo hacer por usted, no tengo 3DS Max; aunque ya tienes los archivos necesarios (las texturas que te he proporcionado) para intentar cambiar el color del cuerpo en 3DS Max como lo hiciste antes.

Está bien, lo que es más importante, gracias por responder a este tema. :)

How do you change the colors of a car in cutscenes?

• Bruh 1
On 29/4/2017 at 21:36, Mysterdogg said:

Los modelos de escenas utilizan el archivo .txd asignado al vehículo "manejable" de gta3.img y vehículos.txd también; el archivo .txd en cutcene.img solo está ahí para las limitaciones del juego, es un archivo vacío.

He visto a algunas personas que han convertido el ZR350 de la escena en el juego normal, por lo que puedes hacer lo mismo, e incluso de manera opuesta, reemplazar los vehículos / armas / vehículos de escena por otros nuevos, solo recuerda reemplazar el modelo normal ( dentro de gta3.img) con los mismos archivos.

Do you know how to change the colors of the cars in cutscenes? If you knew, would you help me?

On 1/5/2017 at 12:21, Mysterdogg said:

Depende de lo que quieras hacer si solo quieres editar un vehículo ya existente de escenas de corte, necesitas las texturas del mismo vehículo de gta3.img y vehículos.txd (por ejemplo, quieres cambiar la sirena de policía del el coche de policía de la escena [cscopcarla.dff], para hacer eso necesitas las texturas del vehículo normal de gta3.img [copcarla.txd] y las texturas genéricas del vehículo [vehículos.txd], luego importarlas a un software de modelo 3D [ 3DS max o Zmodeler] y editarlo); ambas versiones de cada vehículo están vinculadas por sus archivos .txd, por lo que si reemplazas el vehículo de una escena por uno nuevo, debes hacer lo mismo en el juego normal.

El orden jerárquico dentro de los vehículos de la escena [archivo .dff] es diferente de los vehículos del juego normal, debes tener en cuenta que si quieres convertir un nuevo modelo de vehículo en la escena.

Solo quiero editar las texturas del vehículo de la escena de corte, quiero editar el color de la carrocería de una escena de Glendale (Big Smoke's Car) a verde. tengo 3Ds Max y ZModeler, los tengo a ambos. pero, si uso Zmodeler, cuando exporto el archivo dff, se bloquea, cuando uso 3Ds Max y lo exporto. se vuelve así (blanco, porque no importé las texturas al vehículo)qUCfL3.jpg

Consulta este enlace: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bww979qyIEQHeXZXYkpaSmFETU0 He subido una carpeta con la escena de Glendale y todas las texturas necesarias, también incluí dos capturas de pantalla que te muestran cómo cambiar el color del chasis en Zmodeler .

the link is not working, can you explain to me how to change the color of cars in cutscenes?

• Bruh 1
  • 2 months later...
On 1/5/2017 at 12:21, Mysterdogg said:

Depende de lo que quieras hacer si solo quieres editar un vehículo ya existente de escenas de corte, necesitas las texturas del mismo vehículo de gta3.img y vehículos.txd (por ejemplo, quieres cambiar la sirena de policía del el coche de policía de la escena [cscopcarla.dff], para hacer eso necesitas las texturas del vehículo normal de gta3.img [copcarla.txd] y las texturas genéricas del vehículo [vehículos.txd], luego importarlas a un software de modelo 3D [ 3DS max o Zmodeler] y editarlo); ambas versiones de cada vehículo están vinculadas por sus archivos .txd, por lo que si reemplazas el vehículo de una escena por uno nuevo, debes hacer lo mismo en el juego normal.

El orden jerárquico dentro de los vehículos de la escena [archivo .dff] es diferente de los vehículos del juego normal, debes tener en cuenta que si quieres convertir un nuevo modelo de vehículo en la escena.

Solo quiero editar las texturas del vehículo de la escena de corte, quiero editar el color de la carrocería de una escena de Glendale (Big Smoke's Car) a verde. tengo 3Ds Max y ZModeler, los tengo a ambos. pero, si uso Zmodeler, cuando exporto el archivo dff, se bloquea, cuando uso 3Ds Max y lo exporto. se vuelve así (blanco, porque no importé las texturas al vehículo)http://i.cubeupload.com/qUCfL3.jpg

Consulta this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bww979qyIEQHeXZXYkpaSmFETU0 Él Subido Una Carpeta Con La escena de Glendale y TODAS LAS Texturas necesarias, también inclui dos Capturas de pantalla de que te muestran CÓMO change el color del chasis en Zmodeler.

Me podrias explicar porfavor, solo quiero cambiar el color de la carrocería, el link no funsiona :( me puedes ayudar? 

• Bruh 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Huggito Baggio
On 29/12/2020 at 18:20, Mysterdogg said:

Aquí hay un tutorial actualizado ,@Huggito Baggio. Siéntase libre de publicar todas sus dudas allí, ya que es mejor que toparse con un tema antiguo.

Utilice el inglés en esta sección de los foros. También se permiten holandés y ruso, pero inglés en general  😉

Thank you very much, I hope it helps me