Find, Recommend or Remember a Game

Voodoo

everyone needs to give KoF14 a try, it's such a great game

It has a pretty high execution barrier that puts off non-KoF fanboys.

The Rockstar Gamer 108

The Best Game Series of The Earth:

Halo Series, which includes

1. Halo

2. Halo 2

3. Halo 3

4. Halo 4

Anyone remember the very first Operation Flash Point to come to consoles? Amazing game. Shame the console sequels turned out so badly

Edited by Diani The Otter

True Crime: NYC anyone?? I still play & love this game, I prefer it to GTAV, no joke. I still play it on my 60" Samsung it's a blast. Best NYC replica to date (better than IV), & always gives you something to do. They really ought to revive that series with a next gen release

Loved Sleeping Dogs, too

• Like 2

True Crime: NYC anyone?? I still play & love this game, I prefer it to GTAV, no joke. I still play it on my 60" Samsung it's a blast. Best NYC replica to date (better than IV), & always gives you something to do. They really ought to revive that series with a next gen release

Loved Sleeping Dogs, too

One of my favorite games. Getting to be a legit cop.

Mercenaries 1&2

Jesus. I'm old. :/

DarksunDaFirst

Loved Sleeping Dogs, too

One of my favorite games. Getting to be a legit cop.

Mercenaries 1&2

Jesus. I'm old. :/

Omg...no you're not. Want a legit cop adventure game? Check out the Police Quest series (1-4).

• 2 weeks later...
LongHairedFreakyGuy

Loved Sleeping Dogs, too

From what I remember, I think I put about an hour or two into this game before realising how sh*tty a game it was...can't exactly remember the specifics as it was a fair few years back now, but I just know I hated the game. LA was somewhat decent, even with all the bugs and sh*t.

KilnerLUFC.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Shadowfennekin

If that guy asking for Spider-Man game recommendations looks here, I recommend Shattered Dimensions. BEST Spider-Man game ever. You don't play as just one Spider..... but FOUR. All have their unique playstyles too. And the story's dope. :)

I'd also recommend Edge of Time, the sequel to Shattered Dimensions.

• Like 1

I don't know whether to get Skyrim Remastered on PS4. I played the original game on the PS3 and had a blast back then playing it or wait for Watch Dogs 2?

I don't know whether to get Skyrim Remastered on PS4. I played the original game on the PS3 and had a blast back then playing it or wait for Watch Dogs 2?

I say don't buy remasters, especially when you've already played it; remasters suit best for people who never played it before. But if you want to, put a hold on Skyrim first. Then wait and see for Watch Dogs 2.

I mean, it's Ubisoft's title. How many times should Ubi plunge people so they'd learn the lesson?

If you think you can handle whatever happens in WD2 by the time it's released, then pick it instead of spending money for something you used to play.

Edited by luisniko

I say don't buy remasters, especially when you've already played it; remasters suit best for people who never played it before. But if you want to, put a hold on Skyrim first. Then wait and see for Watch Dogs 2.

I mean, it's Ubisoft's title. How many times should Ubi plunge people so they'd learn the lesson?

If you think you can handle whatever happens in WD2 by the time it's released, then pick it instead of spending money for something you used to play.

I'd rather wait on the price to come down on Skyrim. At least then it would offer more value. And WD2 looks decent from the bits I've seen so far.

I think I might just go for a fps instead I'm getting a bit burned out on open world games. I was thinking of getting one of the new releases but which shooter has the best campaign Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1 or Infinite Warfare?

Edited by Vault111

Lemoyne outlaw

can anyone tell me the name of an old ps2 game where you played as a girl and she was raised by some kind of animals or something i cant remember. i remember them teaching her to fight and you had a fighting tutorial. then i think you set off on your own in the wild and fought some more things. it wasent in a modern day city from what i remember it was in the forest and countryside. i also remember climbing alot and wind gusts that would help you. thats about all i can remeber if somebody can tell me what it was i would really appreciate it.

Freedom Fighters>> today's bullsh*t games. Great game. Even better soundtrack. And the AI isn't batsh*t crap.

• Like 1

Can anyone recommend me a fun driving game on PS4? I want one that's similar to MCLA and Driver SF, they both need to have a very fleshed out cockpit mode, fun arcadey driving and optionally a fun upbeat vibe/colorful palette to them.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any game with a similar setting and atmosphere to Quake (1)?? Dark fantasy, horror, creepy setting, just generally unpleasant, and many Lovecraftian influences.

Preferably post 2002.

There was this game me and my sister played in like 2008 when we were kids. It was a computer game but it was like a life simulator. Like you choose your country where you wanted to live then it would give you decisions. Like for example, itd be like " you have met this girl, would you like to try and pursue a relationship with her " . You have kids and stuff , sometimes random things happens like they die or u get promoted at a job. Then u die. Anyone know the name of this game , ive been trying to find it for forever literally :/

It was a computer game but it was like a life simulator. Like you choose your country where you wanted to live then it would give you decisions. Like for example, itd be like " you have met this girl, would you like to try and pursue a relationship with her " . You have kids and stuff , sometimes random things happens like they die or u get promoted at a job. Then u die.

What you are trying to describe looks like it can be

Europa 1400: The Guild ?!?

Osho thanks but it was set in modern times, i will check that game out though it looks legit.

Edit: If anyones interested in the game i was describing, its called: real lives lol this thread really motivated me to find it, thanks

DetectivePhelps

Being I played gear uno, 2 and 4, I loved 4. Good game, chick iz hot but I worry what tradic will occur on five.

I'm trying to find a good racing game

Since switching from 360 to PS4, I miss Forza Horizon. I still play it on 360 occaisonally but it's not the same. Obviously FH isn't on PS4, but what's the closest I can get? Do any offer customisation? Can I drive a DB9 (😍😍)or vanquish or even db10?

What game should I be looking at? I got drive club but I'm not a fan

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

087rqaU.pngVw81Z2a.pngxWvxZoT.png1fb6cYB.png

Click here to view my Poetry

You could try Need for Speed HD (aka NFS 2015) - smaller map, lots of interesting events, solid car customizing.

The Crew - huge map of the whole US, less cars and customizing though, but still very enjoyable to just drive around solo.

F1 2016 - Not sure if you're into formula one, but it's a decent game as well.

There's also Gran Turismo Sport and Gran Turismo 7, but that's coming in 2017/18 i think.

• Like 1

The crew might be the closest to Forza's open world style, but when I played the demo I wasn't convinced.

Maybe GT, a return to track based racing might be the answer

For now though I found Forza h2, so I think I'll stick with them while they work :)

Thanks Andy (still might look into the crew)

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

087rqaU.pngVw81Z2a.pngxWvxZoT.png1fb6cYB.png

Click here to view my Poetry

• 1 month later...

Can someone recommend games set in Latin America, or from Near to Far East (except Japan), which are not about ancient fantasy worlds (e.g. Prince of Persia) or about Americans shooting up the place? Something which uses the setting effectively and not just as a backdrop. Also, not strategies.

Some good examples I know are Papo & Yo, Sleeping Dogs, 1979: The Revolution, or the first Assassin's Creed. Any more tips?

Can someone recommend games set in Latin America, or from Near to Far East (except Japan), which are not about ancient fantasy worlds (e.g. Prince of Persia) or about Americans shooting up the place? Something which uses the setting effectively and not just as a backdrop. Also, not strategies.

Some good examples I know are Papo & Yo, Sleeping Dogs, 1979: The Revolution, or the first Assassin's Creed. Any more tips?

Maybe try Kane & Lynch 2? But that falls in to the Americans shooting up the place category..

Oh.. I really enjoyed Stranglehold. That was a bit of fun. It's a mindless shooter but a fun game to play. Like Max Payne except in Hong Kong.

Edited by Mister Pink
  • Like 1

Sunrise Driver

Yakuza series.

Driver 2 (Rio & Havana)

Jet Li: Rise To Honor (Hong Kong)

"Americans shooting up the place" - you meant military shooters? Anyway some non-military:

Kane & Lynch (Havana & Tokyo)

Kane & Lynch 2 (Shanghai)

Mercenaries 2 (Venezuela)

Max Payne 3

Just Cause 1

Edited by Street Mix
  • Like 1

Thanks for the tips. Any more?

BTW yea, K&L, MP3 just like Uncharted, Far Cry or Just Cause fall under the 'Americans shooting up the place' (even though Rico is Mexican) :)

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.