Find, Recommend or Remember a Game

Voodoo

69_black_69

Been playing Kings Field for PS 1 since i love From Software. Definitely got a familiar feelings with DS series. Can anybody recommend me a similar game in PC? A FPS RPG where we need to approach enemies in a technical way, not just slash our way out?

TES series was fun, but not scratching my KF itch...

• 4 weeks later...
Affalterbach

Can anyone recommend a game with a nice story line? Just something thats fun to play and has a great story. Not something along the ways of Division etc.

Ps4, btw.

Edited by Affalterbach

• 2 weeks later...
EvilPickle12

So, i upgraded 6 months ago, atm i own The Witcher 3, both Battlefields, Sunset O, GTA V, Watch Dogs, The Crew and Goat Simulator, with the sale i want to buy Fallout 4, but im not sure, as i may regret it. What other games are an option at 30 bucks?

Sorry for bad english

Does anyone remember a rare harry potter game for the NES or something else (i don't remember the console )

The game had harry flying with his broom shooting weird creatures with spells?

Another game was about simba,but you can also choose to play with timon or bomba.

So anyone know their names??

There would hardly be a HP game for something like the NES, since the first HP book came out in 1997, long into N64/PS1 era, and according to Wikiipedia, first HP game came out in 2001.

So in short, check Wikipedia for the games based on these franchises and look them up on YT.

Gremlin Sombra

Is dying light worth picking up?

Haven't played a zombie game in years and could go for one.

Does anyone remember a rare harry potter game for the NES or something else (i don't remember the console )

The game had harry flying with his broom shooting weird creatures with spells?

Another game was about simba,but you can also choose to play with timon or bomba.

So anyone know their names??

the second game is the lion king I believe I have it in my shop I will check it in the morning

The Time Ranger

Anybody remember that xbox/ps2 game XIII. It was a cell shaded fps game, it was a fun game to play with a decent multiplayer from what I can remember.

The story was cool from the little I remember but the ending ended on a cliff hanger if im not mistaken. Also you couldn't repeat missions for some reason so that ruined the replay factor.

Still a good game with very enjoyable combat and mechanics.

I've recently been looking into the game "Scarface: The World is Yours". I played it on ps2 back in the day, wanna pick it up on PC but I have no money.

A long time ago I used to play this demo of a game. It was an open world futuristic game with robots. You were this blue colored robot who could shapeshift into other robots (at least at certain places/stations, not exactly sure). It also had these spaceships you could fly around and customize. Anyone know the name of this game?

Edited by B Dawg

Anyone remember a PS1 game where you played a character that ran around on a set of blocks which you had to mark to take out certain colored blocks as they moved towards the edge?

I plan on getting Uncharted 4 but should I play Uncharted 4 Nathan Drake collection first? Or should I just get uncharted 4? I've only played a little bit of the first one which I found was ok but it was pretty early in the game. I haven't played uncharted 2 or 3 at all however I have seen the endings.

Guys do you know this game like prince of persia but 2d style and i think he has shotgun or something. I can't remember it and i want to play that again.

gajrajgchouhan

Guys do you know this game like prince of persia but 2d style and i think he has shotgun or something. I can't remember it and i want to play that again.

Duke nukem ?

Duke nukem ?

i dont think its duke nukem. i've seen duke nukem but in this game all i remember is its movement is like prince of persia 2d. you can jump gaps climb walls but your carring a shotgun i think.

Sounds like Blackthorne.

I plan on getting Uncharted 4 but should I play Uncharted 4 Nathan Drake collection first? Or should I just get uncharted 4? I've only played a little bit of the first one which I found was ok but it was pretty early in the game. I haven't played uncharted 2 or 3 at all however I have seen the endings.

YES. Whilst Uncharted 1, personally feels a bit lacking, the story of Uncharted 2 alone is well worth the price of admission. Uncharted 2 and 3's gameplay mechanics are a bit similar, they do have good stories and great pacing. The various locations of 2 and 3 also give it a movie-esque feel to it, whereas Uncharted 1's environments are a tad bit more focused. It's a solid package, if you like Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider then these will be right up your alley.

Edited by Vik

gajrajgchouhan

So,

I just was just looking video games on amazon.I spotted Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition (PC) on amazon.Amazon India will have sale starting from tommorow and I am thinking I should buy it.Is it really worth it ? Should I buy it ?

Please tell me your opinion :).

• Like 1

The Time Ranger

Yeah definately get it, Arkham City is an awesome game, the gameplay is great, the combat is fluid and brutal and the gadgets really make you feel like Batman, the story is great too, It's what got me interested in DC. Lots of side missions to keep you entertained also, considering it's the game of the year edition I assume this includes the dlc's too, you should go for it.

• Like 1

gajrajgchouhan

Yeah definately get it, Arkham City is an awesome game, the gameplay is great, the combat is fluid and brutal and the gadgets really make you feel like Batman, the story is great too, It's what got me interested in DC. Lots of side missions to keep you entertained also, considering it's the game of the year edition I assume this includes the dlc's too, you should go for it.

Thanks ! :)

Bought it for 350 Rs. (5.2 $), I hope it fits me good considering it is my first batman game.

• Like 1

Bloodborne worth the price. If you like fast paced combat and a classic gameplay by studying your enemy behaviour.

gajrajgchouhan

The game came today.It is freaking awesome !

Although the Batman's fighting animation are a lot similar to mad max's animation.

Weird.

Other than that it's awesome !

• Like 1

dingodile_r89

It's Blackthorne. You can actually get it off Blizzard's website for free.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for recommendations on games with mature theme and well told stories, things like RDR, Brothers: the tale of two sons, Heavy Rain, The Wolf Among Us.

For PS3 or DRM-free PC. Any recommendations? :)

A long time ago I used to play this demo of a game. It was an open world futuristic game with robots. You were this blue colored robot who could shapeshift into other robots (at least at certain places/stations, not exactly sure). It also had these spaceships you could fly around and customize. Anyone know the name of this game?

A bit late to reply, but... It's American McGee's Scrapland.

I'm looking for recommendations on games with mature theme and well told stories, things like RDR, Brothers: the tale of two sons, Heavy Rain, The Wolf Among Us.

For PS3 or DRM-free PC. Any recommendations? :)

A bit late to reply, but... It's American McGee's Scrapland.

I'd suggest Deus Ex: Human Revolution. The new chapter will also be released tomorrow, so if you're interested in it play the previous game too

It's an awesome game in my opinion: very fun and with mature themes, especially after you're halfway through the game. It reminds a bit of Dishonored in some ways since it's a mixture of action, RPG and stealth

If you're into technology and whether it's good or not then pick it up

I have DXHR director's cut but unfortunately it's quite unplayable for me due to the narrow field of view. It gives me headaches. I wish it had a regular 3rd person mode :/

Edited by RogerWho

TheHumanIsland

I have DXHR director's cut but unfortunately it's quite unplayable for me due to the narrow field of view. It gives me headaches. I wish it had a regular 3rd person mode :/

You can adjust it in the settings.

7RGolgF.png

I've read and heard people saying they won't play Bloodborne because it the same as Dark Souls and Dark Souls is crazy.

But my recommendation would be: if you like Dark Souls and its style, but think Dark Souls is torturous, don't think the same about Bloodborne. Bloodborne is a lot faster, smoother, simpler, yet also intriguingly challenging.

That said, try Bloodborne instead of Dark Souls. It's a whole different matter and you might like it.

Edited by luisniko

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.