Find, Recommend or Remember a Game

Voodoo

gajrajgchouhan

My personally like it and its story.It just feel good that a man f*cks up a city for his revenge of his niece's death...

Dude, did you just spoiled the game's ending?That's not the ending that's the beginning of game.

QuackinAColdOne

There's this video game trailer I saw a while back where aliens attack a city that looks like New York. I think the opening scene is a bunch of photos of people, I could be wrong. During the trailer, the people run into a bus, and one guy gets eaten before he could get inside. Then after that there are helicopters flying through the city ruins and seeing multiple aliens in buildings. Does anybody know what game trailer this is?

So i'm looking for a couple of games for the PC to play with friends locally (splitscreen maybe)

1) A Fighting Game, in this regard Mortal Kombat Komplete and Ultra Street Fighter come to mind. which one should i go for?

2) Racing, .. Dirt Rally .. i enjoyed it but it doesn't have split screen, any good racing games with split screen?

in general any locally played two player game would do. i'm not sure if there are any action games for two player .. the only game i have is FIFA 15 .. hah!

2) Racing, .. Dirt Rally .. i enjoyed it but it doesn't have split screen, any good racing games with split screen?

Older Codemasters titles has it. Burnout Paradise also has it via party mode. I don't remember about this but I think Split/Velocity and Blur has it too. Edited by NikoB08

• 3 weeks later...

I've heard mixed reviews about Watchdogs. It's 50% off on XB1 right now so I'm thinking about buying it. Is it worth it?

Yes, it will worth it. Those reviews are mixed because people expected E3's graphics. Graphics are still amazing though. Gameplay is very good. Story is very good. I would give it 9,5/10.

I want to buy a game for PC. My options are:

Just Cause: 3

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Mad Max

Dishonored

Mass Effect: 3

Far Cry: Primal

Bioshock

Dark Souls 2

MGS V The Phantom Pain

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning

Need for Speed (When it comes to PC)

I know it's a long list. Which ones should I get? Thanks in advance.

Edited by DoctorStar

Yukinoshita

I've heard mixed reviews about Watchdogs. It's 50% off on XB1 right now so I'm thinking about buying it. Is it worth it?

Yes, it will worth it. Those reviews are mixed because people expected E3's graphics. Graphics are still amazing though. Gameplay is very good. Story is very good. I would give it 9,5/10.

Mad Max

Dishonored

Bioshock

Dark Souls 2

MGS V The Phantom Pain

Depends on what you're looking for and how much money you have

If I were you I'd choose MGS V. It's a great game, even if you never played the previous chapters, and it's freaking long, trust me. There are more things to do here than in real life (jk ofc)

Otherwise also Deus Ex is a good option, but I suggest you to buy the new one which will be released this year

I'd wait for Mass Effect 3 too. I have high hopes for it but knowing EA, it's better to wait and see what happens

Edited by Yukinoshita

Mad Max

Dishonored

Bioshock

Dark Souls 2

MGS V The Phantom Pain

If I were you I'd choose MGS V. It's a great game, even if you never played the previous chapters, and it's freaking long, trust me. There are more things to do here than in real life (jk ofc)

Otherwise also Deus Ex is a good option, but I suggest you to buy the new one which will be released this year

I'd wait for Mass Effect 3 too. I have high hopes for it but knowing EA, it's better to wait and see what happens

ME3 came out 4 years ago.

Get Deus Ex.

• Like 1

chronic lumbago

I remember playing a pc game about 13 years ago, you used do play it from a birds perspective in 2.5D and your goal was to destroy your office. Your player char hat black hair and sunglasses, you could walk around the office and f*ck up the coffee of your co-workers or put holes in your boss' condoms. A second, similar game put you in a school.

Yukinoshita

Mad Max

Dishonored

Bioshock

Dark Souls 2

MGS V The Phantom Pain

ME3 came out 4 years ago.

Get Deus Ex.

Lol sorry, read ME4. Anyway, doesn't change anything haha. Thanks for correcting me

Jerking For Soup

High hopes for the next Elder Scrolls coming out this year. Within Bethesda games there is always a 5 year gap between franchise instalments, and It's now been 5 years since Skyrim.

Makes me feel old.

The Deadite

Could someone recommend a good Spider-Man game for the PS3?

TheDeadite.gif

Wastelander (Suzuki)

Anyone remember Frogger He's Back on PC and PS1?

My God is the game hard sometimes, to think my 4 year old self beat the game legitimately back in 99'. Plus the cloud zone is my favorite series of levels of all time, part of it was because of the soundtrack(video above) for the levels of the cloud zone.

Edited by SuzukiBlaze

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone recommend a good open world game on the PS4 other than GTA 5? Like a game that has an interesting map for exploration.

thesnowyguitar

Got told to move my topic here by an admin. Had a few answers on the original topic, figured I'd repost to get a few more opinons, so here goes.

So I'm currently deciding between 3 games and I need some opinions on which of the 3 people would recommend, as well as a few possible pros and cons. I can't really decide which game I want to buy, so I figured I'd get some opinions from fellow gamers. The three game's I'm deciding on (all for PS4) are:

Tom Clancy's The Division

Mad Max

DiRT Rally

Can anyone recommend a good open world game on the PS4 other than GTA 5? Like a game that has an interesting map for exploration.

The witcher 3, the division, saints row 4, fallout 4, batman ArKham knight, no mans sky (upcoming this year), far cry primal

Edited by yungsmokex

I've got Fallout 4 its pretty good for exploration, upcoming games like no man's sky and mafia 3 look promising. Hopefully we get more info and a release date soon for mafia 3, that New Orleans setting looks sweet

Has anybody here joined the Crossout BETA? I saw some gameplay of it and I liked the concept, a Mad-Max like setting where you build your vehicle to battle against others.

Who is the strongest? Who is the best? Who holds the aces, the East or the West?

CslLPae.png

This is the CRAP... our children are learning?

dingodile_r89

So i'm looking for a couple of games for the PC to play with friends locally (splitscreen maybe)

1) A Fighting Game, in this regard Mortal Kombat Komplete and Ultra Street Fighter come to mind. which one should i go for?

Ultra Street Fighter. If you intend on pursuing fighting games seriously, this is the best game to teach you a load of fundamentals. Be warned that a lot of them won't carry to other titles, but you'll learn movement.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello!

So many years ago i found a game about escaping from a city/town with earthquakes, lava and other things in a firetruck and a car, also you could drive through houses and then they would collapse, i know there are some youtube videos about this game but i can't find it.

Hello!

So many years ago i found a game about escaping from a city/town with earthquakes, lava and other things in a firetruck and a car, also you could drive through houses and then they would collapse, i know there are some youtube videos about this game but i can't find it.

Was this console or PC?

fV9tG4b.gif

Tali vas Normandy

Could it possibly be stuntman ignition?

YAXQK18.gif

GROVE_IS_FOR_GSF
Which games (in your opinion) are the best available on PS3?

Gran Turismo is a no-brainer when considering a racing game. But I am wondering if there is another title out there that has better sound and perhaps a deeper level of customization.

dingodile_r89

Which games (in your opinion) are the best available on PS3?

Gran Turismo is a no-brainer when considering a racing game. But I am wondering if there is another title out there that has better sound and perhaps a deeper level of customization.

Dirt 3, Grid and F1 titles if you're into sim/simcades. NFS and the like for arcade.

• Like 1

Just cause 3. Map is the biggest game map of 2015, and overall good game.

• Like 1

Mister Pink

Just cause 3. Map is the biggest game map of 2015, and overall good game.

I'll second this. The game is a lot of fun and full of surprises.

Anyone in here played The Getaway: Black Monday? It's a good alternative for people who like crime-oriented sandbox games (although the game was 12-years old). Plus, the real-life setting, licensed vehicles, and licensed products featured in the game made it very immerse. Even there are posters of Amon Tobin and Blockhead on the London Tube!

49e06d67775cb86ae05d00822b6f84ad.png

3413a06325730cfc7511e37859056439.png

Edited by unbid
  • Like 1

unknown.png

Uncle Sikee Atric

I have just recalled a franchise that is actually worthy of a remake / reboot / spin off.... Interstate 76.

The games were a hell of a lot of fun and I am actually surprised something hasn't grown from the beginnings made on the franchise, maybe it's time for a comeback.

The opening of Nitro Riders is still one of the best opening sequences ever made, complete down to the title sequence for the bad tv series style it imitated.

I'd sure watch a TV series of something like this and I can see the idea of a 'Mr Big' Hunt running right the way through it. Given the quality of some of the results recently, it can't be that bad an idea.

MOaRJRr.jpg

Any of y'all remember the game, Alien vs Predator Extinction? I use to play that game a lot back on the PS2. It was pretty fun and I spent a lot of time playing it when I was a kid. There should definitely be a sequel to it, possibly a ported version as well. That way I could buy the game on PS3 or PS4 re-live some of my childhood.

Here's a link to the game.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/aliens-versus-predator-extinction-ps2/

Mister Pink

Anyone in here played The Getaway: Black Monday? It's a good alternative for people who like crime-oriented sandbox games (although the game was 12-years old). Plus, the real-life setting, licensed vehicles, and licensed products featured in the game made it very immerse. Even there are posters of Amon Tobin and Blockhead on the London Tube!

49e06d67775cb86ae05d00822b6f84ad.png

3413a06325730cfc7511e37859056439.png

Haha, never knew there was Amon Tobin posters. Brilliant.

• 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.