Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,362 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

spaceeinstein

Beta 4.0

Craig Kostelecky

Did you seriously just make fun of Donald Love's Media building? Calling it Donald Trump's building and nobody bats an eye?

I'm guessing that was just a mental typo. It's sometimes hard to not think about Trump these days. Had it been a joke, I'm guessing something more would have been written.

Jimmy

Did you seriously just make fun of Donald Love's Media building? Calling it Donald Trump's building and nobody bats an eye?

I'm guessing that was just a mental typo. It's sometimes hard to not think about Trump these days. Had it been a joke, I'm guessing something more would have been written.

I believe there was a topic somewhere on the forum claiming Love to be a parody of Donald Trump. And then we have the Love Media building and Trump tower to compare. All of this makes some sense. And since he's POTUS in addition to being a previous celebrity, he's on everyone's mind all the time. Edited by Kaniel Outis

Reeced

I get a crash upon startup, I've tried installing this to a folder with just gta-vc.exe inside it. Also I have tried it with the base vice city game and installed this ontop of that. Still I get straight crashes, any suggestions?

Butcher696

Log add or crash info

And what gta vc version box 1.0 or patched 1.1 or steam version

Reeced

I'm using GTAVC retail copy with a 1.0 us exe.

Here's the exception handle that I get.

Exception at address: 0x047A1F9C
EXE Version: gta-vc.exe 1.0 US

Registers -----------------------------------------------------
EAX: 0x03EB19BC EBX: 0x0068E59C ECX: 0x03EB19BC EDX: 0x00000001
ESI: 0x6AE02428 EDI: 0x00A8AEB0 EBP: 0x6AE02428 ESP: 0x0019FDF8
EFLAGS: 10000001000010010

Edit: The game crashes when I start a new game, not when I startup the game sorry for the confusion!

Edited by Reeced

Abran

I, too, have been getting the same exact error and I just installed it. I followed the instructions, selected New Game and the game crashes.

Butcher696

Propoble wrong version of game for my work on retail CD 1.0 then patched to 1.1 version

Gummy 

I have a new problem where the GTA LC doesn't detect audio hardware and this not play any audio, yet in vanilla VC it's all okay.

Jimmy

I have a new problem where the GTA LC doesn't detect audio hardware and this not play any audio, yet in vanilla VC it's all okay.

You might want to check the audio & sfx file locations and placements. Make sure that none of the files are missing.

Gummy 

I'm pretty sure my audio is complete. This is also happening in an older version that I keep.

cooperr

hey is there a way to unable that money count when you crash somebody??? just tell me.because i deleted lc.asi and worked.now i cant delete it and i wanna check something without that count.it have to be something......

pd:i was checking the game and a crashed ocurred for a biker.dont know what the hell happened........anyway.i will play it other year or whathever.i left the image...

https://ibb.co/cbCSvb

Edited by cooperr

BoubouV12

The mod only works with the cracked version is not the steam version

Edited by BoubouV12

SomeGuy86

Got the same problem myself... Were you able to work out the cause?

Kurropt Antagonist

Got the same problem myself... Were you able to work out the cause?You copied over the audio from GTA3 right?

SomeGuy86

Got the same problem myself... Were you able to work out the cause?
You copied over the audio from GTA3 right?

Yes, all the audio files from the CD... mp3 sound files for the missions & bigger WAV radio ones. (186x *.mp3 & 9x *.wav)

Edited by SomeGuy86

Elissay

This mod is dead ?

Edited by Elissay

Jimmy

This mod is dead ?

No. The next major version is still being worked on. We're close to getting a final release with each version. spaceeinstein has made some really significant changes over the course of last few months. People have lives outside the forum and all the work GTA:LC Team over the decade was nothing short of impossible. A final release may take time but we'll get there soon.

Elissay

This mod is dead ?

No. The next major version is still being worked on. We're close to getting a final release with each version. spaceeinstein has made some really significant changes over the course of last few months. People have lives outside the forum and all the work GTA:LC Team over the decade was nothing short of impossible. A final release may take time but we'll get there soon.Nice to hear the mod is still alive , you did a great job with the beta 4 . I hope you will finish it

Jimmy

This mod is dead ?

No. The next major version is still being worked on. We're close to getting a final release with each version. spaceeinstein has made some really significant changes over the course of last few months. People have lives outside the forum and all the work GTA:LC Team over the decade was nothing short of impossible. A final release may take time but we'll get there soon.

Nice to hear the mod is still alive , you did a great job with the beta 4 . I hope you will finish it

To be clear, I am not a part of the team. I'm just a regular around the section who likes to test the releases in hopes of helping to iron out the bugs for a final release. spaceeinstein and Craig are the only active members working on it.

Elissay

This mod is dead ?

Nice to hear the mod is still alive , you did a great job with the beta 4 . I hope you will finish itTo be clear, I am not a part of the team. I'm just a regular around the section who likes to test the releases in hopes of helping to iron out the bugs for a final release. spaceeinstein and Craig are the only active members working on it.Thank you anyway for the Informations , you make my day happy :)

Craig Kostelecky

spaceeinstein and Craig are the only active members working on it.

Outside of browsing the forums and (occasionally) playing the game, I have not contributed to the mod in quite some time. There are two major reasons I have not done much with this. First, I think that I have done all that I can do without learning how to do entirely new things. Secondly, I am now a single dad with four kids under 9 years old that I have to raise full time (along with keeping a full time job). So I simply don't have any more time to give to this. I am always proud of what has been done and I am confident that this mod will get a "final" release. No other mod has ever come anywhere near as close as this one has to recreating an entire game. The people I've worked with over the last 14 years have been amazingly talented.

Space is by far the biggest driver of the progress today and I am very grateful he has kept at it. There are a few of the old contributors that could "return" and help things off like Silent or ModelingMan. And there could always be someone totally new to the project that can help nudge things along. But like I said, I am confident that things will continue to be polished and a final release will be made public.

WHAT!?

Just installed it without a hitch. I have GTA3 and VC Retail copies. I made fresh installations of both.

I then created a new folder ":\GTALC" I just did a copy and paste of all of my VC directory contents into that folder, then ran the BETA 4.0 executable and pointed it to that directory.

After that, I copied all audio off of my GTA3 Play CD as instructed to the Audio folder contained within my GTALC directory.

No fuss no muss. I even installed the natural HD texture pack. This combined with a sh*t ton of modern anti-aliasing forced by my video card makes this the best looking Liberty City I've seen in some time. Looking forward to adding a bunch of mods and doing a play through.

Elissay

What happened to spaceeinsteins ? He didnt active since in october 2017

Edited by Elissay

Butcher696

Read what hi writed ,the mod isnt a job is hobby so hi do something and post when have time ,people have life and job etc. The mod is do by passion but not full work so need wait to hi do something and post . Wait and thats all

Elissay

Read what hi writed ,the mod isnt a job is hobby so hi do something and post when have time ,people have life and job etc. The mod is do by passion but not full work so need wait to hi do something and post . Wait and thats all

I was a bit scared cauze the topic wasnt to active . I can wait because is one of my favorites modification

By the way you did a great job with the beta 4

Edited by Elissay

George Costanza

I think you have to get 1.0 no cd exe.

fannys

Are the ped path still not ready? Pedestrians are few in the main only go only gangs. Very strange traffic.

(Japan) GTA Love
Posted (edited)

When will the update come around?

Edited by (Japan) GTA Love

BlackScout
Posted (edited)

Having crashes. Looked up the entire thread and I am still facing issues.

Exception at address: 0x00462D9E

EAX: 0x00000000 EBX: 0x007E3F01 ECX: 0x00000008 EDX: 0x00000000
ESI: 0x00000000 EDI: 0x00000104 EBP: 0x007E3FB8 ESP: 0x0019FC70

EFLAGS: 10000001001000110

or

Exception at address: 0x00451CC0

EAX: 0xFFC48A2C EBX: 0xC48A2C00 ECX: 0x00DCF440 EDX: 0x1127F8A0
ESI: 0x00DCF440 EDI: 0x00000104 EBP: 0x007E3FB8 ESP: 0x0019FC60
EFLAGS: 10000001010000010

EDIT: Meh, CLEO was screwing everything.
Edited by BlackScout