Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

spaceeinstein

Beta 4.0

Recommended Posts

WALID2015
Just now, glenster said:

Please let me know if you can upload a save game of v.4, no updates, that has everything done except the last mission ("The Exchange").

(I still can't save).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
glenster

When I clicked the last the last post I got this message:

Mail Service Issue: Registration, password reset and notification e-mails
unavailable

So I still need a save file with everything done but "The Exchange."

 

PS:
"Van Heist": "pay role" van should be "payroll" van
"Bomb Da Base": Curly "lead" you to should be "led"

Edited by glenster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
adrien48cb

My game crashes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmy
On 2/3/2019 at 2:36 AM, adrien48cb said:

My game crashes

It would be helpful if you could explain the nature or situation of your crash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
adrien48cb
3 hours ago, Jimmy said:

It would be helpful if you could explain the nature or situation of your crash.

It crashes when i start a new game... and audio didn't work (i take the audio files from the android version)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmy
21 minutes ago, adrien48cb said:

It crashes when i start a new game... and audio didn't work (i take the audio files from the android version)

It's clearly mentioned that you need audio files from PC version. Why use ones from Android?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
adrien48cb
5 hours ago, Jimmy said:

It's clearly mentioned that you need audio files from PC version. Why use ones from Android?

Because my audio files (from PC version) are in a different format.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Syrens

This is rad, just a quick question:-  Is Steam installs of both games alright for the installer to work?  Or does it require the disc versions from back in the day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
adrien48cb
7 minutes ago, Syrens said:

This is rad, just a quick question:-  Is Steam installs of both games alright for the installer to work?  Or does it require the disc versions from back in the day?

I don't installed gta 3 and vc from Steam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
adrien48cb

I don't have 3 and vc from Steam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
adrien48cb

Can someone help me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmy
1 hour ago, adrien48cb said:

Can someone help me?

I would still suggest that you install the audio files from the disk version of PC. I don't think any of us has ever copied audio from steam or Android. Or there's a blank audio file set somewhere which was used as substitute for III audio in the mod. Not sure if it's still around though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
adrien48cb
52 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

I would still suggest that you install the audio files from the disk version of PC. I don't think any of us has ever copied audio from steam or Android. Or there's a blank audio file set somewhere which was used as substitute for III audio in the mod. Not sure if it's still around though. 

I have all audio files from gta 3 and they are running fine, in gta 3. You mean i need to redownload all audio files? But where?

Edited by adrien48cb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jimmy
14 minutes ago, adrien48cb said:

I have all audio files from gta 3 and they are running fine, in gta 3. You mean i need to redownload all audio files? But where?

I was talking of a non-steam retail installation. And I think there was a set of blank audio files which was used as a substitute for III audio files in case anyone didn't have them. Doesn't mean that you have to use them. It was always an alternative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
adrien48cb

 

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

I was talking of a non-steam retail installation. And I think there was a set of blank audio files which was used as a substitute for III audio files in case anyone didn't have them. Doesn't mean that you have to use them. It was always an alternative.

I downloaded the game from Internet... i didn't have the discs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SomeGuy86

@adrien48cbHate to bring this to you pal, but software piracy (warez, or any other name you want to call it) is not allowed here on GTAF ... or any other public forum for that matter.

 

Besides, I could understand someone pirating GTA V, or even IV, because it costs (too)much money, but in this day & age there's really no need to pirate GTA3 and/or Vice City. Heck, couple of years ago I bought "Trilogy" pack for next to nothing, featuring original GTA3, Vice AND San Andreas. Which also includes the maps, manuals & all other cool resources, not commonly available through downloading online :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
adrien48cb
1 hour ago, SomeGuy86 said:

@adrien48cbHate to bring this to you pal, but software piracy (warez, or any other name you want to call it) is not allowed here on GTAF ... or any other public forum for that matter.

 

Besides, I could understand someone pirating GTA V, or even IV, because it costs (too)much money, but in this day & age there's really no need to pirate GTA3 and/or Vice City. Heck, couple of years ago I bought "Trilogy" pack for next to nothing, featuring original GTA3, Vice AND San Andreas. Which also includes the maps, manuals & all other cool resources, not commonly available through downloading online :)

Alright

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sebydxxm

My game crash, after i put the audio files from the original gta 3 my game loads and show me " an unhandled exception has ocured , the details are show below , exception adres 0x690571D4.... can someone help me please... Click here for Error photo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
adrien48cb
On 2/8/2019 at 4:09 PM, Jimmy said:

I would still suggest that you install the audio files from the disk version of PC. I don't think any of us has ever copied audio from steam or Android. Or there's a blank audio file set somewhere which was used as substitute for III audio in the mod. Not sure if it's still around though. 

But i think i have the audio files from the retail version. But i found a downlod for gta vc lc (not sure which beta is) and it runs fine, but why it starts like this?

This vid was made by me, but recorded with my phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.