1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA 3 - VC cars in action

Maru89

xSapphirePlayz
4 minutes ago, Maru89 said:

Looking good, might try it out someday.

Just a suggestion, don't use the handlings provided within that mod, they seem to be taken from his GTA IV vehicles mod, and they don't fit 3D era arcade-ish physics.

unbid
1 hour ago, Maru89 said:

Looking good, might try it out someday.

She also has some LCS cut cars with III quality on her workshop. Maybe you can add them as well in the next update.

Also, I might came as very picky in here, but IMO the shading from some of the VC cars (Washington, Blista Compact, Regina, both Sabres) are a bit off compared to other VC cars. Maybe you can use Almost's VC beta cars to make it more blend in. Although I've tried them in my copy and it froze my game.

16 minutes ago, unbid said:

She also has some LCS cut cars with III quality on her workshop. Maybe you can add them as well in the next update.

Also, I might came as very picky in here, but IMO the shading from some of the VC cars (Washington, Blista Compact, Regina, both Sabres) are a bit off compared to other VC cars. Maybe you can use Almost's VC beta cars to make it more blend in. Although I've tried them in my copy and it froze my game.

These cars are from a different source, The others were converted by me, that's why they have the same shading.

unbid
1 minute ago, Maru89 said:

These cars are from a different source, The others were converted by me, that's why they have the same shading.

Makes sense.

xSapphirePlayz
1 hour ago, QvH said:

wrong. Its GTA LCS original handling lines, but because original LCS use SA handling system that cars drives so. Also LCS has VC cuted variation of handling system but it drives strange on some cars therefore i not use it

for example hellenbach drives like 2 tone bad turned sh*t. 

just checked them after I posted that but forgot to edit my reply lol. btw will you ever make new vehicles? a fixed VC comet would be great since the interior is broken, and maybe adding a roof as an extra as well.

Edited by xSapphirePlayz
BANDIT228

Hi, Maru89, i have a problem with your mod. Missions in this mod don't have text at all, and it's why i can't complete them.

(Maybe it's because folder CLEO TEXT is empty)

I can't do screenshot now, but i remember that on lips mission instead of text was something like "lips missing 1" "lips missing 2" etc

Please, help me with this problem😢

16 minutes ago, BANDIT228 said:

Hi, Maru89, i have a problem with your mod. Missions in this mod don't have text at all, and it's why i can't complete them.

(Maybe it's because folder CLEO TEXT is empty)

I can't do screenshot now, but i remember that on lips mission instead of text was something like "lips missing 1" "lips missing 2" etc

Please, help me with this problem😢

All of additional text is inside american.txd. Either you're not using English language or you did not put american.gxt into text folder of your GTA 3.

BANDIT228
5 minutes ago, Maru89 said:

All of additional text is inside american.txd. Either you're not using English language or you did not put american.gxt into text folder of your GTA 3.

I tried changing the language in the game, but it didn't help me. I'll try to run the mod on a different version of the game. Thanks!

Edited by BANDIT228
2 minutes ago, BANDIT228 said:

I tried changing the language in the game, but it didn't help me. I'll try to run the mod on a different version of the game. Thanks!

In that case you forgot to put american.gxt into text folder. There's no other explonation.

xSapphirePlayz
2 hours ago, cyv233 said:

Will there ever be a standalone version without the vc cars just the mission improvements?

you can do it yourself

1 hour ago, xSapphirePlayz said:

you can do it yourself

Oh wow, what a pointless comment to a contributive discussion.

I was just asking the mod author if there was a chance of getting a standalone version of this mod and "you can do it yourself" ain´t gonna help me out.

xSapphirePlayz
8 minutes ago, cyv233 said:

Oh wow, what a pointless comment to a contributive discussion.

I was just asking the mod author if there was a chance of getting a standalone version of this mod and "you can do it yourself" ain´t gonna help me out.

I was just saying it's pretty much easy to do it, at least for me. But I get your point, and just remembered the scm needs a lot of tweaking. I'm sorry.

EDIT: I could do it for you privately.

Edited by xSapphirePlayz
49 minutes ago, xSapphirePlayz said:

I was just saying it's pretty much easy to do it, at least for me. But I get your point, and just remembered the scm needs a lot of tweaking. I'm sorry.

EDIT: I could do it for you privately.

yeah, I am not that experienced with scm and like you said it needs a lot of tweaking.

I would really appreciate it if you could do that for me.

7 hours ago, cyv233 said:

Will there ever be a standalone version without the vc cars just the mission improvements?

That's certainly possible, but as stated above it would require a lot of work with the script, mostly replacing every additional car and ped models with the original ones.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, xSapphirePlayz said:

I swear I've found that one yesterday late night and didn't have a chance to test it just yet. Still I'm very close to the limit of 120 vehicles, so still it wouldn't be that many cars added. I know the Limit Adjuster can switch that limit a bit higher, but seems like that doesn't work and crashes the game instantly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The mod looks awesome, I saw it on YouTube but it does not work for me. As soon as the loading screen ends, the game just quits on its own, I don't know what to do at this point..

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 1:37 AM, Raymundous said:

The mod looks awesome, I saw it on YouTube but it does not work for me. As soon as the loading screen ends, the game just quits on its own, I don't know what to do at this point..

The mud must've been installed incorretly then. Remember that this is GTA 3 1.1 version only and you need the Cleo library as well. Also make sure you've put every file into the right folder. Missing any of these files can be the reason of the game crashing at the loading screen.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Raymundous
On 12/18/2020 at 3:23 PM, Maru89 said:

The mud must've been installed incorretly then. Remember that this is GTA 3 1.1 version only and you need the Cleo library as well. Also make sure you've put every file into the right folder. Missing any of these files can be the reason of the game crashing at the loading screen.

I have tried both replacing and using modloader.

I currently have installed this: https://www.mixmods.com.br/2020/12/iii-essentials.html

I am not really sure what version it is but it made me replace the exe file as well...

I really want to download this mod because I love GTA III but the cars are very limited.

Also can I ask if the following cars are included?

Brigham

Cut VC Stretch

Cut III Stretch

Love Fist

VC Stretch

VC and III Premier

Beta version of III cars such as the Rocket, Furero GT and Dyablo

Panto

Buggy

LCS version of the vehicles (Sindacco, Perennial, Forelli XS, Kuruma, Manana and so on...)

Cougar

And does this mod replace any vehicles?

Thanks man!

Raymundous

Nevermind I got it to work and it looks fantastic, do you know if there's a modloader for gta 3 1.1?

Also are you planning on editing the vehicles TXD and putting the actual gta 3 license plate texture? The cars still have the VC, beta VC and LCS license plates.

ok now it gives me unhalded exception when starting 

Edited by Jenci
Maru89
On 1/7/2021 at 11:50 PM, Raymundous said:

Nevermind I got it to work and it looks fantastic, do you know if there's a modloader for gta 3 1.1?

Also are you planning on editing the vehicles TXD and putting the actual gta 3 license plate texture? The cars still have the VC, beta VC and LCS license plates.

Great then, glad it works. I'm not really sure about the modloader for v1.1, I guess it should work normally. And not really, I'm gonna leave the cars as they are now.

19 hours ago, Jenci said:

ok now it gives me unhalded exception when starting 

Some file must be missing then, or being replaced incorrectly.