Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Diamond Casino Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

      1. Events
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Gameplay
      3. Missions
      4. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA 6

    3. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

    6. GTA Vice City Stories

    7. GTA Liberty City Stories

    8. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    9. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    10. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    11. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Maru89

GTA 3 - VC cars in action

Recommended Posts

Striker02

Bug: Weapons doesn't appears at hideout when collecting each 10 hidden packages

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maru89
On 2/24/2019 at 4:20 AM, adrien48cb said:

Bug: Weapons doesn't appears at hideout when collecting each 10 hidden packages

Interesting thing, because I didn't change anything with hidden packages at all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Striker02

Hey bro, optimize this mod¬†to the 1.0 exe. It crashes, and i have mods which only works with a 1.0 exe ūüėē

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Datalvarezguy

Quick question: Can this be used with other mods? I've got a heavily modded GTA 3. 

 

Also, the readme says to find 2 .txt files in the models folder, but I can't find them for sh*t, they ain't nowhere. That's gonna be a problem, I imagine, but I got no idea where they are.

Also I should note that I aint playing the steam version, dunno if that's a problem for these kinds of things.

 

Anyways, I HAVE seen some videos thro, and it looks fantastic, I'll admit. I hope I can at least give it a shot.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jinx.
On 3/8/2019 at 5:52 PM, adrien48cb said:

Hey bro, optimize this mod¬†to the 1.0 exe. It crashes, and i have mods which only works with a 1.0 exe ūüėē

I can tell you it's impossible. The scrips that this mod uses are 1.1 only because the russian version of GTA 3 comes with 1.1 by default. I doubt the OP can do anything, as he didn't do them.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maru89
16 hours ago, Datalvarezguy said:

Quick question: Can this be used with other mods? I've got a heavily modded GTA 3. 

 

Also, the readme says to find 2 .txt files in the models folder, but I can't find them for sh*t, they ain't nowhere. That's gonna be a problem, I imagine, but I got no idea where they are.

Also I should note that I aint playing the steam version, dunno if that's a problem for these kinds of things.

 

Anyways, I HAVE seen some videos thro, and it looks fantastic, I'll admit. I hope I can at least give it a shot.

I really can't say, probably depends from the other mods.
And you got it wrong about the txd files, you are supposed to delete your old txd files and allow the game to rebuild the textures.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Datalvarezguy
5 hours ago, Maru89 said:

I really can't say, probably depends from the other mods.
And you got it wrong about the txd files, you are supposed to delete your old txd files and allow the game to rebuild the textures.

That's actually what I've been trying to do, but I can't find the txd files on my game. Readme says I should find them in GTA3/Models, yet they ain't there at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maru89
1 hour ago, Datalvarezguy said:

That's actually what I've been trying to do, but I can't find the txd files on my game. Readme says I should find them in GTA3/Models, yet they ain't there at all.

If they're not there then the game should rebuild them on the loading screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Striker02
On 3/9/2019 at 7:35 PM, Jinx. said:

I can tell you it's impossible. The scrips that this mod uses are 1.1 only because the russian version of GTA 3 comes with 1.1 by default. I doubt the OP can do anything, as he didn't do them.

Yeah, but i don't speak russian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jinx.
6 hours ago, adrien48cb said:

Yeah, but i don't speak russian

Too bad. Unless someone ports the script to 1.0, you'll have to get used to it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Striker02
4 hours ago, Jinx. said:

Too bad. Unless someone ports the script to 1.0, you'll have to get used to it.

I think it's more easier create a new version, starting from 0.

 

I mainly want the new missions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skrayne02

Hello there!

This mod is really cool!
But can someone give me a 100% completion link for the mod?
I completed the base gta 3 on console just 2 weeks or something ago.
And I don't want to have this pain in ass again. xD
I would be really thankful if someone would give me their 100% save of the mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedHead97

What about adding cars from GTA VCS:

Polaris V8

Gang-Rancher

Bovver '64

Cholo Sabre

Splitz-6 ATV

 

and also may:

forklift

Bulldozer

Biplane

Skimmer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maru89
On 7/11/2019 at 6:42 PM, RedHead97 said:

What about adding cars from GTA VCS:

Polaris V8

Gang-Rancher

Bovver '64

Cholo Sabre

Splitz-6 ATV

 

and also may:

forklift

Bulldozer

Biplane

Skimmer

If there is someone out there that can convert them into GTA 3 then why not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedHead97

How did you converted the cars from GTA LCS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maru89
On 7/16/2019 at 9:10 PM, RedHead97 said:

How did you converted the cars from GTA LCS?

I did not. Got them from the GTA LÔĽŅCS Vehicles BÔĽŅiÔĽŅg PacÔĽŅk.

Edited by Maru89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrea511

Get the civilian Cruiser, civilian Lobo, civilian Cabbie and the GTA Vice City motorcycles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrea511

And Get the Hotring Racer HOTRING variant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrea511

Please change the Premier's wheels and delete new missions.

And add black line to Banshee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andrea511

Hey bro, I want the civilian Cruiser, civilian Cabbie, civilian Lobo, Vice City motorcycles and the Hotring Racer (HOTRING variant). Please remove the new missions. Please change the Premier's wheels, and add white line variant the Banshee.

Oops, no white line. Please add black line variant the Banshee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedHead97

I have some new ideas:

  • According to the included Forelli Exsess, the player should by hunted by the Forelli Exsess in "Dead Skunk in the Trunk" and an Forelli Exsess should be parked at Marco's Bistro.A
  • Add the Skimmer and place it at the dock south of the Callahan Bridge and the dock at south west Bedford Point, but if use its handling line from VC, reduce its weight and improve its accleration and top speed for easier handling.
  • I found an crazy carpack:¬†https://www.gtavision.com/index.php?section=downloads&site=download&id=483¬†Those cars are created just for fun. Add them whether some of them have some weird handling. They don't need to be in traffic.
  • I also found an full-winged version from the Dodo. It uses the model of dead dodo. Add it or replace with the original dodo, it is really to install.¬†https://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=4166
  • Some little map changes: Callahan Customs, behind the add the school and unter the callahan bridge,¬†https://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=18876, and Rockstar heights, a new¬†safehouse for Portland and bridges for access to all islands at begin,¬†https://www.gtainside.com/en/gta3/mods/73880-rockstar-heights-v1-0
Edited by RedHead97

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedHead97

@Maru89

Ideas from Vice City Stories:

  • Mod the Paramedic mission: The player has 30 seconds to get in an ambulance instead of ending when the player leaves the ambulance.
  • Mod the Taxi mission: Some passengers use the cab ride some shops, the player get¬†2 star wanted level and have to take the player to new target.

Other ideas:

  • Add the patriot from GTA VC as "Military Patriot" with better stats than the normal Patriot and place at Phil's place in Rockford.
  • For further development; Ken Rosenberg, Kent Paul and Tommy Vercetti come to Liberty City and give some missions. It would fit great to the VC cars.
  • As an little graphic redesign, create some new icons for the employers in San Andreas/VCS/GTA 4/GTA 5 Style, just to make them clearly on the map:¬†F¬†for Forelli,¬†CLC¬†for¬†¬†Chunky Lee Chong (C is Catalina), DL¬†for Donald Love because Darkel is¬†D,¬†SH¬†for Sam Houser because Salvatore is already¬†S,¬†Toni will get¬†TC¬†and the Toyz the¬†T, Y¬†for the Yakuza Kanbu,¬†CSS¬†¬†for Curtly, and¬†Sc¬†for the stunt crew. The offroad missions should get an little offroad icon.¬†It shouldn't be much work, i would help you with if you say where i can find the original employer's icons in the GTA 3 files.
  • Mission¬†"Love hurts", given by Darkel, Claude should kill Donald Love similar to 9/11. Take place after "Escort Service". Than another new mission where Claude brings the dead Donald Love in Hearse to the graveyard at the church. Then comes "Loves dissapperance"
Edited by RedHead97
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedHead97

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maru89
On 8/8/2019 at 9:03 AM, Andrea511 said:

Hey bro, I want the civilian Cruiser, civilian Cabbie, civilian Lobo, Vice City motorcycles and the Hotring Racer (HOTRING variant). Please remove the new missions. Please change the Premier's wheels, and add white line variant the Banshee.

Oops, no white line. Please add black line variant the Banshee.

How do I intend to make these new cars? Do you want me to copy them or what? VC motorcycles won't work properly on GTA 3's engine so no chance to make it (or there's some way, but that's beyond my knowledge). And I already added the HOTRING variant in my new version. And I wonder if you are trolling about the missions, it's like removing 90% of this mod.
As for the rest you can do that yourself with a simple notepad.

 

 

On 8/13/2019 at 12:46 PM, RedHead97 said:

@Maru89

Ideas from Vice City Stories:

  • Mod the Paramedic mission: The player has 30 seconds to get in an ambulance instead of ending when the player leaves the ambulance.
  • Mod the Taxi mission: Some passengers use the cab ride some shops, the player get¬†2 star wanted level and have to take the player to new target.

Other ideas:

  • Add the patriot from GTA VC as "Military Patriot" with better stats than the normal Patriot and place at Phil's place in Rockford.
  • For further development; Ken Rosenberg, Kent Paul and Tommy Vercetti come to Liberty City and give some missions. It would fit great to the VC cars.
  • As an little graphic redesign, create some new icons for the employers in San Andreas/VCS/GTA 4/GTA 5 Style, just to make them clearly on the map:¬†F¬†for Forelli,¬†CLC¬†for¬†¬†Chunky Lee Chong (C is Catalina), DL¬†for Donald Love because Darkel is¬†D,¬†SH¬†for Sam Houser because Salvatore is already¬†S,¬†Toni will get¬†TC¬†and the Toyz the¬†T, Y¬†for the Yakuza Kanbu,¬†CSS¬†¬†for Curtly, and¬†Sc¬†for the stunt crew. The offroad missions should get an little offroad icon.¬†It shouldn't be much work, i would help you with if you say where i can find the original employer's icons in the GTA 3 files.
  • Mission¬†"Love hurts", given by Darkel, Claude should kill Donald Love similar to 9/11. Take place after "Escort Service". Than another new mission where Claude brings the dead Donald Love in Hearse to the graveyard at the church. Then comes "Loves dissapperance"

 

That's a nice idea about the paramedic mission and about the taxi mission... I don't know how it would turn out, but I'm gonna consider this one. Same one for the Military Patriot.

New missions... There are two main problems with this: GTA 3 limits. Both the MAIN section and the GXT files are very close to their limits. I did find a way to save more memory for the main.scm file, dunno if I could do the same with the americna.gxt. Probably the only way is to replace some unused lines, mostly made for PS2 version of the game.
As for new icons (again) GTA 3 limits. There's a spcae for only 20 of them and all of them are used in this mod. Maybe there's some way around, but that one is beyond my knowledge.
As for the "Love hurts" mission... That one may be beyond GTA 3 engine's reach. There's no proper opcode for the Dodo crashing into the building and no way to avoid Claude from dying in this one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sanstheskeleton

why i cant download this mod in gtagarage? When i try to download the mod the 4.0 version give me a error called prohibited error in chrome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedHead97

 

On 8/20/2019 at 6:27 PM, Maru89 said:

How do I intend to make these new cars? Do you want me to copy them or what? VC motorcycles won't work properly on GTA 3's engine so no chance to make it (or there's some way, but that's beyond my knowledge). And I already added the HOTRING variant in my new version. And I wonder if you are trolling about the missions, it's like removing 90% of this mod.
As for the rest you can do that yourself with a simple notepad.

 

 

 

That's a nice idea about the paramedic mission and about the taxi mission... I don't know how it would turn out, but I'm gonna consider this one. Same one for the Military Patriot.

New missions... There are two main problems with this: GTA 3 limits. Both the MAIN section and the GXT files are very close to their limits. I did find a way to save more memory for the main.scm file, dunno if I could do the same with the americna.gxt. Probably the only way is to replace some unused lines, mostly made for PS2 version of the game.
As for new icons (again) GTA 3 limits. There's a spcae for only 20 of them and all of them are used in this mod. Maybe there's some way around, but that one is beyond my knowledge.
As for the "Love hurts" mission... That one may be beyond GTA 3 engine's reach. There's no proper opcode for the Dodo crashing into the building and no way to avoid Claude from dying in this one.

Okay, thank you for the feedback. But I can't try this mod because i have the Steam version. May I'll buy an USK18 version from ebay. Btw, do you want to add the Skimmer?

Edited by RedHead97

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maru89
1 hour ago, RedHead97 said:

 

Okay, thank you for the feedback. But I can't try this mod because i have the Steam version. May I'll buy an USK18 version from ebay. Btw, do you want to add the Skimmer?

I've tried to add it, but it seems it won't work. It crashes the game for some reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.