Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,202 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
truffleshuffle03

Anyone else having this issue on pc?

truffleshuffle03

This just started happening and I have no idea what the Hell is going on. Ok I shut down my PC while I was doing some stuff this morning. When I got back on I decided to do some GTA 5 stuff and something funny is going on. I launch the game and this box pops up asking me to choose between either Enable Cloud Saves or Local Saves. The problem is when the box pops up it makes my mouse act very strange the pointer moves by its self to the top right of the screen no matter what and my mouse no longer controls anything. It only does this when the box is popped up. It works perfectly fine for everything else. If i click Ctrl-Alt-Delete and close GTA 5 the mouse works like normal and only does this janky crap when that cloud thing pops up. I should also mention that it does this no matter what mouse is hooked up to the PC. I am not even sure why this cloud save thing is even popping up either.

Edited by truffleshuffle03

SiRiS

It's part of the Social Club application, try reinstalling it. In Control Panel there is a menu to "change or remove a program", find Rockstar Games Social Club in that and uninstall it.

Then, go here and download/install the GTA V version of the Social Club: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200146066-Manual-Link-to-Social-Club-Application-Download

Hope that works :)

truffleshuffle03

It's part of the Social Club application, try reinstalling it. In Control Panel there is a menu to "change or remove a program", find Rockstar Games Social Club in that and uninstall it.

Then, go here and download/install the GTA V version of the Social Club: https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200146066-Manual-Link-to-Social-Club-Application-Download

I do not think controlling my mouse is part of the social club application. That is what I am mainly having issues with. I actually reinstalled everything and when that pops up it still controls my mouse. I can't move it at all it goes straight up and to the right even without touching the mouse. I have no idea why and as long as GTA 5 is not open my mouse works fine but as soon as that stupid thing pops up I can't use my mouse.

Edited by truffleshuffle03

SwaGGer_1337

I do not think controlling my mouse is part of the social club application. That is what I am mainly having issues with. I actually reinstalled everything and when that pops up it still controls my mouse. I can't move it at all it goes straight up and to the right even without touching the mouse. I have no idea why and as long as GTA 5 is not open my mouse works fine but as soon as that stupid thing pops up I can't use my mouse.

Do you have any controller (such as xbox360) attached ? SC allow to move mouse with controller and if one of your sticks has "Drifting", it will cause to move your mouse without any interaction. unplug all your stuff and test it

truffleshuffle03

Do you have any controller (such as xbox360) attached ? SC allow to move mouse with controller and if one of your sticks has "Drifting", it will cause to move your mouse without any interaction. unplug all your stuff and test it

I do have a controller but it's not hooked into that PC. I use it on my older PC.