4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Gaffa

PSA - PC Players - Risk of fraud, rank & outfit manipulation

Quinn_flower

Vote for r* for worst company of the year

Prince_Polaris

Should I be ashamed that I actively search for hackers ever since the money wipe thread and smuggler's run? Finding out that R* takes money whenever they feel like it, plus the super f*cking expensive planes, kind of sucked the fun out of the game... until I said f*ck it, and hunted down modders... I'm having a blast rediscovering GTA, there's so much to do when you shut down all the grinding! I feel cheated that I began to have loads of fun with motor wars right when everyone gave up on it to play the new x2 mode though :(

No.

And this is coming from someone who abhors cheaters in this game. I'll never cheat myself, but after GunRunning, Smuggler's Run and the wrongful wipe I've completely changed my stance on a lot of things.

Same here... I used to love modders, then I got businesses to make money and I decided they were sh*t, but then these cash grab updates and wipes and.... yeah, I'm done grinding. SR isn't as bad a cash grab as GR, but holy f*ck, the prices on those planes!

Should I be ashamed that I actively search for hackers ever since the money wipe thread and smuggler's run? Finding out that R* takes money whenever they feel like it, plus the super f*cking expensive planes, kind of sucked the fun out of the game... until I said f*ck it, and hunted down modders...

10$ and you can unlock everything all the month long. Money drops are troublesome atm, since limited by 2k item and can get cheater detected. Or someone report you during collecting (like I always do for example xD) and this is good chance to get rekt too. Better use glitches, it's fast and safe, since rs idiots too stupid to ban glitchers.

I wanted a recovery, but that requires spending actual money.... any modder contact raises the chance to be banned, but honestly, playing GTAO itself alone seems to be taking a place in the ban roulette.

Should I be ashamed that I actively search for hackers ever since the money wipe thread and smuggler's run? Finding out that R* takes money whenever they feel like it, plus the super f*cking expensive planes, kind of sucked the fun out of the game... until I said f*ck it, and hunted down modders... I'm having a blast rediscovering GTA, there's so much to do when you shut down all the grinding! I feel cheated that I began to have loads of fun with motor wars right when everyone gave up on it to play the new x2 mode though :(

Nah, I also got back my money thanks to some dudes with trainers. I don't feel like doing missions anymore after they took my legit money, so f*ck them.

Yeah... all the motivation to do work just disappears when you know that everything can just be taken away for no reason.

Thehunteroftruth

Rejoyce PC players, looks like bad sport is back in game. Got an alert of blowing up a PV after kicking some random (probably an hacker), while I was just flying in my cargobob. Good coincidence indeed.

Gaffa

Rejoyce PC players, looks like bad sport is back in game. Got an alert of blowing up a PV after kicking some random (probably an hacker), while I was just flying in my cargobob. Good coincidence indeed.

I'm not really sure that's a good thing?

Quinn_flower

Oh r* this can only end bad for u

TovarishTony

I don't know if I should uninstall GTA V to free up HDD space or not but fortunately I still have plenty of space for other games.

SHOKKERZ91

I get that too sometimes. Must be glitched/cheated cars. Bad-sports is still disabled. Nothing to worry about.

Thehunteroftruth

I'm not really sure that's a good thing?

Of course not, just trying some sarcasm.

I get that too sometimes. Must be glitched/cheated cars. Bad-sports is still disabled. Nothing to worry about.

Well like I said I couldn't destroy any car while I was flying, so that means they can spawn that pv bs thing at will

Hécate-II

Its not new, I got bad sport points when launching ballistic tests on players with my MOC turret, and as well destroying APC guys. Back in july. No insurance ofc, but the message "bad sports stuff player vehicles" was displayed in the left corner.

Alvarez

There are cheaters again in lobbies, spawning Vigilantes and attach dildoes to heads.

You also cannot report them as they mask their own kills with other names.

Edited by Alvarez

Hécate-II

There are cheaters again in lobbies, spawning Vigilantes .

And immortal Buzzards as well, they aren't storable though...those Buzzards can take infinite loads of explosives/rounds(tested 5 min of Lazer rounds). Only windows are destroyable.

flexcreator

And immortal Buzzards as well, they aren't storable though...those Buzzards can take infinite loads of explosives/rounds(tested 5 min of Lazer rounds). Only windows are destroyable.

Chances are - the regular player is using this buzzard (spawned by a hacker). You can get into your own buzzard and

mrgstrings

Is this a new method to f*ck you up? They blow me up, it counts as suicide and I have to pay the insurance for my vehicle. :angry:

Gaffa

Is this a new method to f*ck you up? They blow me up, it counts as suicide and I have to pay the insurance for my vehicle. :angry:

No that's not anything new sorry.

hookitandbookit

Had players spawn inside my apartment and inside my pv actually taking control of it and putting my char inside a cage all in the last 3 days so whatever they are doing to stop scriptkiddies and mod menues is just not working.

DigitalNikki

Had players spawn inside my apartment and inside my pv actually taking control of it and putting my char inside a cage all in the last 3 days so whatever they are doing to stop scriptkiddies and mod menues is just not working.

They're doing something? I thought they were just taking legit and shark card money.

0CypherP
These guys are getting more creative,they spawned molotovs on my Character,he basically kept dying for the fire.(Being more specific here,they spawned the 3d model of the molotov in my Character,the Molotov became part of my Character and the fire present on it started killing him)

If that happens to you,just return to SP and join a new session,that should get rid of the molotovs or whatever they spawned on your Character.

Also,anyone heard about Money eggs?i already heard about Money Bags but eggs?that is new for me.

flexcreator

Also,anyone heard about Money eggs?i already heard about Money Bags but eggs?that is new for me.

They can spawn money rocks

hiH2XoyEPGg.jpg

Money cubes

9x-sMDrGW5c.jpg

Basically, they can attach a money value to any object in the game

Edited by flexcreator

0CypherP

Ah,i didn't knew they could give money using any object in the game,well time to be more careful with any weird stuff on the map.

Alvarez

You know you can pick up a medipack by entering paramedics car, yes? Now you accidentally pick up millions of cancerbucks entering a spawned Vigilante.

Anasterian

Lol it used to be just moneybags. Then it was instant injection. And now it can be any damn object they please, and cars.

Just wait until they start spawning Dubsta 2s, or other rare cars people like to pick up to sell with millions hidden inside.

Prince_Polaris

You know you can pick up a medipack by entering paramedics car, yes? Now you accidentally pick up millions of cancerbucks entering a spawned Vigilante.

Huh? Damn, next time I see one of those I need to try that!

Lol it used to be just moneybags. Then it was instant injection. And now it can be any damn object they please, and cars.

Just wait until they start spawning Dubsta 2s, or other rare cars people like to pick up to sell with millions hidden inside.

Man, I wish I turned to the dark side back when the injections were a thing, standard money pickups are slow as hell compared to those :c

Mogg

yeah, i had numerous of 2000 dollar dildos bestowed upon me yesterday. i figure when the next dlc comes around rockstar will take their rightful 20 million from me, despite swapping sessions at 54k dropped.

mrgstrings

Found this today on SC under newest pics:

7rkwSYHiXUOP2uheRSr4rA_0_0.jpg

:die:

flexcreator

^ Giant robots were long time ago as well. Technically, nothing new

0CypherP

I wanted to find one of these giant Robots,i wish i could take an selfie with one.

mrgstrings

WTF

XC3Uy0ppx06Uqcg6xGI5qw_0_0.jpg

VZ8jjAF2GECG7_W1CGBfvA_0_0.jpg

And there are even newer versions now:

-KlHZEHKo0CiKeaXOlVbkQ_0_0.jpg

Edited by mrgstrings

SHOKKERZ91

WTF

XC3Uy0ppx06Uqcg6xGI5qw_0_0.jpg

And there are even newer versions now:

I would pay for a armed tractor. :D

mrgstrings

Hey guys, any clues how something like this is possible?

WHbrMgKm1U2x2qoRSG4OBg_0_0.jpg

tsBrgTLhlkOl-hRLZ5HQaw_0_0.jpg

dEOXf5Kn5EGF-XIuzXqBcw_0_0.jpg

1. The pistol.

2. Having MC patches not only on the back. So far I could only find something with president under premade styles for MCs. Nothing about those patches, I know

you can use the crew emblem or the MC logo for those premade ones on the back. Is this maybe only for your MC members or even some director mode thing / modded stuff?

Unfortunately the guy who made those pics does not reply. :/

Edited by mrgstrings

Dacelo

Mods. The pistol, AK, glove with watch, vest over shirt and hoodies, some of the vest themselves, are all impossible to either obtain or combine Online.