1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

PSA: Cheat Awareness, Discussion, Notices & News

Gaffa
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flexcreator

• Gaffa

• Jimbatron

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Current Major Warnings (PC): Cheaters can crash your game without being in the same session as you simply by getting your Social Club username or Social Club ID number; They can also force invites

Ladies and gentlemen, I've made a crack for the infamous Force Elite Mod Menu. Tested on the menu versions 8.8.2 and 8.8.4 It still needs some polishing and testing in online, but so far it'

Fatdog, he legitimately killed you a few times in a fat, clumsy helicopter that has no countermeasures, a tiny range, and is extremely vulnerable to bullets.   That's not comparable to Rockstar wipi

marco6158

They block sp modding, and after two days there are already script kiddos on lobbies.

One would think that at least they did something, a proper anti cheat, but no, they're too dumb for that

Edited by marco6158
TovarishTony

I guess just let the hackers do their griefing at lobbies so the rating at Steam will go down the toilet like right now 21% of the recent reviews were positive. It's already a black eye on Steam and no other choice but that so they could get their sh*t together.

Edited by TovarishTony
  • Like 1
Gaffa

I had typed this comment up last night, but refrained from posting it...

It IS comical that people cheating the online portion of the game, are able to do so before those cheating the online portion of the game. Before update 1.39, almost every mod menu creator waited for Alexander Blade to update his stuff, and now they all seem to have realised they don't even need him anymore.

Great, eh?

:/

MeatSafeMurderer

I find it mighty ironic how Rockstar said Take Two shut down OpenIV to prevent online cheating...and yet online is just as much of a mess as ever...funny that...

• Like 2
UMADBRO_OKAY

I find it mighty ironic how Rockstar said Take Two shut down OpenIV to prevent online cheating...and yet online is just as much of a mess as ever...funny that...

I think the dlc came out 3 days ago R* tried to took modders out from the session which it didn't works THE MODDERS CAN'T STOP DOING THAT thats a reason Open IV is down let see what happens in future

Black-Dragon96

Well i finally got my game working again, so i could check what Rockstar had done regarding my modded money.

I am aactually surprised. All my legit money is still there (well actually 500k less than i actually had but i can live with or better without that) and all the modded money (7 Million) is gone.

I did not recieve a blackscreen message saying how much was removed, the only thing that came up was the loading screen overlay saying that my account had been corrected.

• Like 2
Khephera

I am aactually surprised. All my legit money is still there (well actually 500k less than i actually had but i can live with or better without that) and all the modded money (7 Million) is gone.

Indeed. Congrats, I guess. So... being "stubborn" to the R* Support actually works?

• Like 1
NoNameBandit

People are saying there's modders around, but I've been playing for the past few hours and spotted nothing out of the ordinary. Are they not as common as before??

• Like 1
lost-in-emotions

*buhuu* and how u get the money? let me guess: ceo work?

Well i finally got my game working again, so i could check what Rockstar had done regarding my modded money.

flexcreator

People are saying there's modders around, but I've been playing for the past few hours and spotted nothing out of the ordinary. Are they not as common as before??

My crewmates spotted few, but I didn't. Will see what this weekend will bring.

• Like 1

I saw godmoders, money bags, got pulled out of my plane and had another player attached to my char at 69 pose.

• Like 4
Khephera

My crewmates spotted few, but I didn't. Will see what this weekend will bring.

Yesterday I was thrown in a lobby full of German folks. Apparently they all knew each other. Everything was friendly, I let two of them play around with my Oppressor so that they could test it. Then another German... uhm... f*cktard joined. He was rank 1000 (not that it's impossible but, you know, exactly 1000?), looked up his stats and yeah, K/D 3423562556 bla bla whatever... ridiculously high. Drove to him with my Oppressor in order to kill him and guess what, godmode. I said to the lobby to report said player. Then, because they also knew the cheater, they suddenly turned against me like "how can you say he's a cheater, shut up, bla bla". I was really staggered. Kids and/or aggressive idiots, like most Germans on GTA:O. Sometimes I just hate them.

• Like 6
mute!

same. I played for 2 hrs. Helped a friend sell his stuff, did some missions in lobbies with 10 or more people and nothing happened.

FourFingersOfFun

Had my game crashed by a cheater last night, so yes they're back sadly.

Some kid was getting mad that he couldn't outsnipe me and accused me of cheating somehow (I'm using thermal scope bud I can see u through trees lol) and then some other kid says "goodbye fourfingers" and my game crashes. So yeah, they're back.

Black-Dragon96

*buhuu* and how u get the money? let me guess: ceo work?

Yeah the 50k ceo money injection, 3 times in total (4,4 Million, 1,5 Million and 1,0 Million).

• Like 1
Gaffa

So not only is Force's website not available, but apparently their Discord has closed down with someone who isn't top-tier staff saying the chat is closed "whilst they fix things", and they've even taken their YouTube channel offline too, or at least made it private. No sign of the actual devs or such either.

Maybe it's too early to pop open the champagne though.

• Like 1

OMG, I got this image from another Discord server menu. Don't know if this is legit etc but WOW. LOL RIP the users that bought the menu HAHAHA, Can also confirm there Discord is down; you can't chat in it anymore.

7yFXCvo.jpg

Edited by Guest
update_lsc

Force got killed? HOLY f*ckING sh*t! I've waited for this day so f*cking long, THANK YOU TAKE TWO!!!!!

• Like 3
Jimbatron

I'm still p155ed off they took OPEN IV down - but if this is the end of ForceHax then that is maybe some small comfort.

There's still a question of whether OPEN IV was hit for other reasons. However, if it is collateral damage, I have a feeling many may look back and decide the price paid was too high. And if that is the case (although personally I think there is merit to the debate that other reasons such as LC in V or leaks may have been an undisclosed reason), the ForceHax are potentially to blame for these draconian measures.

I at least remember this conversation with a degree of schadenfreude. I hope those f*ckers remember too and are haunted by it.

I Came because we were getting talked about, since when has being banned for being part of something been a thing? so much for the freedom of speech act. Lol - Love Parcool

And yet you banned Flex from your forum - since irony's not your strong suit you will be in for a taste of it soon:

Well, D3sking, Menyoo and NI***R Menu have been Detected By Rockstar and are all getting banned but still we are fine and have been for 2+ years :lol:- Love Parcool

R* might seem like a bumbling computer game outfit. However GTA is a $bn franchise. You thought you'd like a taste of the pie. However, with big businesses, there are always some ruthless people at the top who don't like others muscling in. You're like a fly buzzing around their food, they just haven't noticed yet. It's only a matter of time before you get swatted.

Remember these words when your luck runs out.

Edited by Jimbatron
  • Like 1
Lost_Warrior

I wouldn't hold my breath still. Something about this seems very fishy so far with no actual proof of Take2 doing anything. Considering they are such a small menu compared to a bunch of others something doesn't feel quite right.

7yFXCvo.jpg

Hahahahah roasted!!

To be clear: I can't confirm if that image is legit. It was send to me from another Discord Server. I think it is legit but I'm not 100% sure. It doesn't really matter: the menu is down, that's a fact (because there website is down).

Edited by Guest
update_lsc

7yFXCvo.jpg

Hahahahah roasted!!

To be clear: I can't confirm if that image is legit. It was send to me from another Discord Server. I think it is legit but I'm not 100% sure.

Damn sure it is. Their youtube channel is gone, their facebook page is and their website is down as well. They got absolutely rekt by take two.

• Like 1

There Youtube channel ForceHaxStream is still online. Only there main channel is offline. This is probably Rockstar's way to prevent cheating, by shutting down the source instead of improve there anti-cheat.

Edited by Guest
Jimbatron

I wouldn't hold my breath still. Something about this seems very fishy so far with no actual proof of Take2 doing anything. Considering they are such a small menu compared to a bunch of others something doesn't feel quite right.

I'm normally the cautious about these things - I like to see more evidence before popping the champagne, but I think this is it. Flexcreator was able to find one of the guy's real life identities, so R* and Take2 could too if they wanted too. They might have been a "small menu", but the capabilities made it the biggest problem.

Given GooD-NTS was hit with a cease and desist order and had to shut down Open IV, it's almost certain the same thing has happened to these guys. Except, foolishly though their own marketing, they provided a huge body of evidence for all to see that they were manipulating virtual currency. What they did to the Open IV team was draconian and unwarranted, but they'll have been able to make far worse legal threats to the ForceHax scumbags.

Edited by Jimbatron
Lost_Warrior

It is very easy for force to fake this whole thing and just start releasing it privately in a new discord

• Like 1

It is very easy for force to fake this whole thing and just start releasing it privately in a new discord

Completely true because for now we have zero evidence that it is really taken down by Take 2.

Prince_Polaris

Hahahahah roasted!!

To be clear: I can't confirm if that image is legit. It was send to me from another Discord Server. I think it is legit but I'm not 100% sure.

Damn sure it is. Their youtube channel is gone, their facebook page is and their website is down as well. They got absolutely rekt by take two.

Well, I guess T2 is going for the sources instead of fixing their anticheat lol

• Like 1