1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

PSA: Cheat Awareness, Discussion, Notices & News

Gaffa
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flexcreator

• Gaffa

• Jimbatron

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Current Major Warnings (PC): Cheaters can crash your game without being in the same session as you simply by getting your Social Club username or Social Club ID number; They can also force invites

Ladies and gentlemen, I've made a crack for the infamous Force Elite Mod Menu. Tested on the menu versions 8.8.2 and 8.8.4 It still needs some polishing and testing in online, but so far it'

Fatdog, he legitimately killed you a few times in a fat, clumsy helicopter that has no countermeasures, a tiny range, and is extremely vulnerable to bullets.   That's not comparable to Rockstar wipi

Spider-Vice

All the hacking is using exploits Rockstar can fix, they just refuse to do so. They're fully aware of the issues, so Gunrunning should at least *attempt* fixing some of the stuff, now that it's an actual game update and not a tunable update.

• Like 2
flexcreator

they can now even hack heists

They could "hack heists" in 2016. Basically, they can hack every mission they in - it's nothing new.

I remember one idiot (the guy with a money bag) spawned a Tank in Pacific Standart finale. Yes, he was protected. but every shot he made took away the final cut.

• Like 2

if tomorrow update reduces the hacks, it'll be temporary. it's a question of time hackers find new weaknesses. only way to drastically reduce these things is to allow private, and focus on fixing heists breaches

• Like 1
Khephera

This is seriously getting annoying: Almost every time you join a Public Session you run the risk of getting enormous amounts of either money or RP. And from what I heard Rockstar is banning players for it as well. Is it true, or just the usual rumor?

Getting banned for receiving money? Nah, quite improbable. Maybe billions will trigger something, but modders are assuring their clients that anything under $100 mil is bulletproof. I will report back after update about my received money that I decided to put on another character (no tickets were submitted) and I will also ask some friends with modded accounts.

Guess I'll report if I get banned or my money wiped tomorrow too :D

Now the same as with you happened to me; got $30 million injected while being afk in a public lobby. I don't have a another char where I could put it. Haven't deposited the cash in my bank account.

• Like 1
mute!

I hope tomorrow's update stops them for at least 2 months. I can't play a lot now, busy with summer college courses.

DentureDynamite

It's back to 2015 peak levels with these modders. Except no crazy explosions or spawned cancer. At the same time its more sophisticated with the money and rp injection. I grinded myself into millions and I don't need to be injected with money.

Session-wide explosions are still happening, though IME not at the

(thankfully!).

I left at least two sessions yesterday because of everyone getting blown up...but yeah, the direct money injections come out of nowhere; little to no warning, and can happen in even the seemingly smaller, "safer" sessions.

Edited by DentureDynamite
DentureDynamite

they can now even hack heists

They could "hack heists" in 2016. Basically, they can hack every mission they in - it's nothing new.

I remember one idiot (the guy with a money bag) spawned a Tank in Pacific Standart finale. Yes, he was protected. but every shot he made took away the final cut.

Yeah, even Survivals can be hacked (NPC enemies just "magically" die at unbelievable rates--old vid from two years ago; took me a bit to figure out what was happening. I knew I wasn't that good lol):

Edited by DentureDynamite

Survivals were always hit as an easy target for money. I wrote a script that would just replay survivals over and over. Every hostile killed would drop 10K, it worked out at about $4m/5m (including loading times). However I blocked my ports so I was always confined to empty sessions. No point ruining someone else's experience whilst I'm asleep.

Geisterfaust

This is seriously getting annoying: Almost every time you join a Public Session you run the risk of getting enormous amounts of either money or RP. And from what I heard Rockstar is banning players for it as well. Is it true, or just the usual rumor?

Getting banned for receiving money? Nah, quite improbable. Maybe billions will trigger something, but modders are assuring their clients that anything under $100 mil is bulletproof. I will report back after update about my received money that I decided to put on another character (no tickets were submitted) and I will also ask some friends with modded accounts.

Guess I'll report if I get banned or my money wiped tomorrow too :D

Now the same as with you happened to me; got $30 million injected while being afk in a public lobby. I don't have a another char where I could put it. Haven't deposited the cash in my bank account.

I think we're all safe. What stopping you from creating another character? Unless you want to spend the money though.

30 mil is a very small amount, еирю

• Like 1
Khephera

What stopping you from creating another character?

I just don't bother lol

Unless you want to spend the money though.

Mmm :^)

Oh, I don't speak Russian :(

Edited by Khephera
  • Like 1
flexcreator

Oh, I don't speak Russain :(

еирю = tbh.
Keyboard issues :)
  • Like 3
RollsReus1959

if tomorrow update reduces the hacks, it'll be temporary. it's a question of time hackers find new weaknesses. only way to drastically reduce these things is to allow private, and focus on fixing heists breaches

Last time a ban wave occurred was right after Execs and Crims. There were no modders in sight for a good 8 months.

Then one day they all came back at once.

I remember players were confused when people would ask for money. The asking of money also seized too.

If people asked then modders were around. I didn't read one guy asking for months on end and this was after Execs and Crims.

We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Mirror Park Resident

Last time a ban wave occurred was right after Execs and Crims. There were no modders in sight for a good 8 months.

Then one day they all came back at once.

I remember players were confused when people would ask for money. The asking of money also seized too.

If people asked then modders were around. I didn't read one guy asking for months on end and this was after Execs and Crims.

We'll see what happens tomorrow.

LOL nope. Christmas 2015 was full of idiots turning your character into a christmas tree, spawning ufos and that.

The January 2016 update brought some peace, but didn't last much.

It was in June 2016 with FAFF when a real anticheat improvement was made. Only a few survived the banwave and those had to fly low for months.

• Like 1
Shrewd Awakening

At this point, I'd settle for any relief from the status quo. But unless something is also done about what is probably a huge majority of the player base (basically anyone who's set foot in a public lobby over the past few months) having absorbitant amounts of cheat money (myself included, unwillingly), there just isn't much integrity to the game's progression structure.

Feels like everyone's a multimillionaire and owns everything in the game, even people who just started. I know of plenty who became "rich overnight". How pointless is that?

And even if R* manages to accurately sweep all that dirty money (doubtful), it seems they can't take back things that were purchased with it. So again, the dishonest prevail. Unless they actually get banned, which doesn't seem to be happening. Guess we'll see what tomorrow brings.

Edited by Shrewd Awakening
Anasterian

Just one more day to see if R* does anything or not.

Tbh even if they do, I'd have to get back into the game again... haven't launched it for ages. Gunrunning would mostly be a bonus, something 'new' and 'extra' to do while playing the game again.

Geisterfaust

Oh, I don't speak Russain :(

еирю = tbh.
Keyboard issues :)

Install punto switcher they said, it's going to be easier for you without Russian layout, they said. Now I'm scaring people off not only with ä but with "еирю". Damn.

⁣V⁣

Jesus. The comments under my video is like a warzone, lol :D

That Bashy guy?

"so release it or youre just another pussy XD"

yee f*ck him.

flexcreator

^ It seems that there is also the Epsilon Menu developer. I wasn't prepared for the mod menu wars))

• Like 1
⁣V⁣

Who cares... Force is cracked which will give the Dev Team permission to go through it and plug any holes it made.

Everyone who hates cheating is in your debt.

tumblr_mzxj5aQ4Ot1qjn01ro6_250.gif

• Like 1

^ It seems that there is also the Epsilon Menu developer. I wasn't prepared for the mod menu wars))

changed my mind about my previous post.

Edited by OPVL
flexcreator

Jesus. The comments under my video is like a warzone, lol :D

That Bashy guy?

"so release it or youre just another pussy XD"

yee f*ck him.

Some youtube viewers claimed that the crack is fake and I just replaced some strings while having an active Force account.

I really don't know what's the point in faking it, but ook. Let's put this statement to the test.

Here is the situation where the config is not saved and I'm required to actually input the credentials:

The cracked version don't need to access the authorization server.. Here is the proof:

• Like 2
flexcreator

The cracked version of the menu was sent to Rockstar.

EDIT: I truly hope they fixed all the issues in the new DLC and don't need it anymore )

Edited by flexcreator
  • Like 6
Prince_Polaris

I feel bad for doing it but I've been asking around to see if a modder could chrome me a tornado lol

I own so many of them but I don't have a chrome one (cause why not), and it's hard to find anyone doing a classic race so I can unlock it >:c

Edited by Prince_Polaris

EDIT: I truly hope they fixed all the issues in the new DLC and don't need it anymore )

Good job at cracking, but are you sure anyone out there does actually care? Did you ever get any response besides auto reply? Probably best thing you can do with cracked hax is to share it all around, to attract RS attention and f*ck up buisiness of the force makers.

Edited by fatdog
FourFingersOfFun

Good job at cracking, but are you sure anyone out there does actually care? Did you ever get any response besides auto reply? Probably best thing you can do with cracked hax is to share it all around, to attract RS attention and f*ck up buisiness of the force makers.

Yeah because what we totally want is thousands of people abusing a griefing menu for free. People like you can f*ck off honestly,you do nothing but ruin the game for everyone else.

• Like 1

Yeah because what we totally want is thousands of people abusing a griefing menu for free

It is already ruined. What the difference if there will be one cheater in session or five?

Edited by fatdog
Lost_Warrior

Bashy is a force member from what I remember, so yeah he is going to give hate.

Edited by Lost_Warrior
RedDagger

Yeah no, very subtly begging for a free mod menu is not the point of this topic.

• Like 4