1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

PSA: Cheat Awareness, Discussion, Notices & News

Gaffa
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flexcreator

• Gaffa

• Jimbatron

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Current Major Warnings (PC): Cheaters can crash your game without being in the same session as you simply by getting your Social Club username or Social Club ID number; They can also force invites

Ladies and gentlemen, I've made a crack for the infamous Force Elite Mod Menu. Tested on the menu versions 8.8.2 and 8.8.4 It still needs some polishing and testing in online, but so far it'

Fatdog, he legitimately killed you a few times in a fat, clumsy helicopter that has no countermeasures, a tiny range, and is extremely vulnerable to bullets.   That's not comparable to Rockstar wipi

Thehunteroftruth

Wan't the kick to sp while using the phone in the office caused by them fixing a money glitch?

Phervor Trill Lips

- If you try to refill ammunition in an online lobby (before heist, mission etc.) you sometimes lose cash and receive no ammo at all.

Can confirm, it has happened to me once the other week. I chose the "Refill All Ammo" option before a Last Team Standing game (I think) and didn't end up with the ammo after going back into Free Roam. Think I got mysteriously booted from the LTS game too so I assumed that was related.

Razar

This is seriously getting annoying: Almost every time you join a Public Session you run the risk of getting enormous amounts of either money or RP. And from what I heard Rockstar is banning players for it as well. Is it true, or just the usual rumor?

Edited by TheIceWarrior
  • Like 2
flexcreator

^ Which part of it?

It's true about money and RP, it's not so true about banning (at least, there wasn't any confirmed incident in this thread)

Edited by flexcreator
  • Like 5
Geisterfaust

This is seriously getting annoying: Almost every time you join a Public Session you run the risk of getting enormous amounts of either money or RP. And from what I heard Rockstar is banning players for it as well. Is it true, or just the usual rumor?

Getting banned for receiving money? Nah, quite improbable. Maybe billions will trigger something, but modders are assuring their clients that anything under $100 mil is bulletproof. I will report back after update about my received money that I decided to put on another character (no tickets were submitted) and I will also ask some friends with modded accounts.

• Like 2
Razar

Getting banned for receiving money? Nah, quite improbable. Maybe billions will trigger something, but modders are assuring their clients that anything under $100 mil is bulletproof. I will report back after update about my received money that I decided to put on another character (no tickets were submitted) and I will also ask some friends with modded accounts.

Another question:Can they actually ban you for having a modded account? (The ones imported from PS3/XB360). I'm 100% sure a friend of mine has been banned for this then, if they don't actually ban for received RP and money.

Edited by TheIceWarrior
Quinn_flower

seems like force is having a bit of a identity crisis....

rip offs are scamming people because they are using the force name lol..

my my my how karma is a bitch lol

Edited by Quinn_flower
  • Like 2
UMADBRO_OKAY

Another question:Can they actually ban you for having a modded account? (The ones imported from PS3/XB360). I'm 100% sure a friend of mine has been banned for this then, if they don't actually ban for received RP and money.

Your friend got banned? just one?? and i use a modded account it's all good..

Razar

At least that seems like the reason: I'm quite sure he didn't take a lot of RP and Money (At best 1-2 levels and 3-4 millions) and i'm 100% confident he wouldn't even be able to install Scripthook, let alone find any kind of mod that would have gotten him banned.

Edited by TheIceWarrior
UMADBRO_OKAY

At least that seems like the reason: I'm quite sure he didn't take a lot of RP and Money (At best 1-2 levels and 3-4 millions) and i'm 100% confident he wouldn't even be able to install Scripthook, let alone find any kind of mod that would have gotten him banned.

Of course when he use mods on the PC and get money they could ban someone anytime that's a reason, my close friend gave me a modded acc for free as gifted. he bought it from the website, from now i think R* didn't ban anyone because they knew that the modders trolling giving money to everyone 500000k per sec for no reason...

flexcreator
Ladies and gentlemen, I've made a crack for the infamous Force Elite Mod Menu.

Tested on the menu versions 8.8.2 and 8.8.4

687d413418f93f47504526c28106c492.png

It still needs some polishing and testing in online, but so far it's pretty stable in single player.

The crack gives anyone an infinite subscription to the menu. Anyone... including Rockstar Employees. Basically. you can research the menu without giving money to lowlifes and the cheat can be launched at multiple machines at once (multiple researches can be involved into the process).

Sure, I know it's the script kiddie's wet dream. Therefore, the crack won't be available to general public.

The video (proof) is uploading.

Sorry it took so long. Kinda tedious to do it without a debugger. Besides, I don't have much experience in cracking.

• Like 25
Odessa_Strangelove

Ok Flex that is just awesome!

I've been following your impressive work on this since before I recently joined the forum here. Been lurking for about a year.

Respect!

Quinn_flower

Tested on the menu versions 8.8.2 and 8.8.4
687d413418f93f47504526c28106c492.png
It still needs some polishing and testing in online, but so far it's pretty stable in single player.
The crack gives anyone an infinite subscription to the menu. Anyone... including Rockstar Employees. Basically. you can research the menu without giving money to lowlifes and the cheat can be launched at multiple machines at once (multiple researches can be involved into the process).
Sure, I know it's the script kiddie's wet dream. Therefore, the crack won't be available to general public.
The video (proof) is uploading.
Sorry it took so long. Kinda tedious to do it without a debugger. Besides, I don't have much experience in cracking.

i so want that to unlock the twitch shirts

theNGclan

Glad to see someone taking the efforts into their own hands. :^:

Theoretically, this should carry over to upcoming versions of Force, unless they somehow change something related to authentication - therefore allowing Rockstar to continuously access the tool without paying anything beyond what they pay their employees.

Edited by theNGclan
  • Like 4
flexcreator

...unless they somehow change something related to authentication...

I should be able to handle that

Crack Proof:

• Like 10
Dacelo

When a player puts more effort to counter cheating than the developers do :sui:

• Like 13
Claude_Lib

Will be really sad if Flex gets banned "for cheating" along with the others. Unless he only tests the menu in SP.

Jimbatron

Tested on the menu versions 8.8.2 and 8.8.4.

Great work Flexcreator. If nothing else it will 5h1t the authors of the menu up big style (we know they've been monitoring this thread).

It's a shame there isn't a way to use this to cut off their income stream without making the cheat more widely available (e.g. Releasing it into the public domain would do the former but come with the price of the latter. I can't think of a solution that does both).

• Like 1

Many problems with player satisfaction could be easily solved... by allowing public lobby content to be accessible in PRIVATE lobbies.

Heck, even tweak the payouts to be 25% less. I'd rather 25% less pay out and a good time with friends then playing solo or playing with friends and having to stop every time a hacker decides to ruin the server for everyone.

this

hacking can't be defeated. i mean what man did, man can undo it. but private lobbies can be a place to take your spirit back, and let the rage cool down. GTA shouldn't have been PvP, God is punishing you for that hahaha. for people annoyed by cash drops. create yourself a new character that is dedicated to receive your dirty cash only. easy and faster than buy and sell method. plus the money stays on your other account, so you can proove R* you still have the money

Edited by jpm1
  • Like 1
flexcreator

Will be really sad if Flex gets banned "for cheating" along with the others. Unless he only tests the menu in SP.

Like I said, I've purchased another account to test the cheat

And this account was banned already for 30 days.

My primary account is safe, don't worry :)

• Like 6
BlanketFister

I've gotten millions multiple times this weekend. What a joke. Rp only once, a few lvls on my 2nd char (already legit +200, so no point in ticket). Hope for an automatic money swipe from R*.

I give up. Played over a year legit not picking up any dirty cash at all. Now it just rains dirty cash in many public lobbies. What a joke.

New dlc gunrunning with new anti cheat code? I believe in Santa Claus...

• Like 3
flexcreator

It's a shame there isn't a way to use this to cut off their income stream without making the cheat more widely available (e.g. Releasing it into the public domain would do the former but come with the price of the latter. I can't think of a solution that does both).

The only potential solution I see is releasing the edition without the trolling features. Like, using godmode and injecting money to your own account is "ok", but messing with other players is restricted. However, other menus already have these basic features.

Schroebedroeber

Been playing in public sessions yesterday.

There is hobo's everywhere, begging for money.

Didnt see any modders until every player got kicked out of the session, one by one.

RollsReus1959

It's back to 2015 peak levels with these modders. Except no crazy explosions or spawned cancer. At the same time its more sophisticated with the money and rp injection. I grinded myself into millions and I don't need to be injected with money.

Edited by RollsReus1959
  • Like 2
Spider-Vice

I actually wanted to play some GTA Online while waiting for the E3 to begin for today, but I guess I won't be able to do that. I seriously hope Gunrunning brings a significant engine update on PC.

• Like 2
Black-Dragon96

It's back to 2015 peak levels with these modders. Except no crazy explosions or spawned cancer. At the same time its more sophisticated with the money and rp injection. I grinded myself into millions and I don't need to be injected with money.

Well i would be happy if it would be how it was in 2015. Getting TPed, people with godmode or spawned bullsh*t is less problematic than what we have now. You were atleast be able to protect yourself from moneybags by simply running away or getting in a car, but there is no protection against direct injection.

Last day of cheaters going crazy! Tomorrow everything is good (for a week at least LOL) :)

I really see more cheaters online today; logic, because they also now there cheats won't work any more tomorrow

Edited by Guest
flexcreator

^ Their logic is flawed then. Being banned doesn't necessarily depend on what you do in online, it depends on do you run the cheat or not.

Edited by flexcreator
  • Like 1

so you think gunrunning will end the cheats and hacking. i, personnally think you are very optimistic. the hacks have reached an unprecedented level right now. they can now even hack heists. was trying to do pacific finale few minutes ago, and when we were about to quit the bank. we were all frozen, there were 9F spawning all around, and we been killed one after the other. i couldn't even take off the phone to switch between the sessions. i just can't play a game i paid for right now. so R* fix this, and allow us to play in private. because things are really really bad now

Edited by jpm1