1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

PSA: Cheat Awareness, Discussion, Notices & News

Gaffa
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flexcreator

• Gaffa

• Jimbatron

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Current Major Warnings (PC): Cheaters can crash your game without being in the same session as you simply by getting your Social Club username or Social Club ID number; They can also force invites

Ladies and gentlemen, I've made a crack for the infamous Force Elite Mod Menu. Tested on the menu versions 8.8.2 and 8.8.4 It still needs some polishing and testing in online, but so far it'

Fatdog, he legitimately killed you a few times in a fat, clumsy helicopter that has no countermeasures, a tiny range, and is extremely vulnerable to bullets.   That's not comparable to Rockstar wipi

Subaru

I guess i am pretty oldschool by writing my passwords on paper and stick them on the sides of my monitores...

Use a DIN A6 password book like me. I hide it in my GPU box just in case someone breaks in my home^^

Edited by Subaru
  • Like 1
Prince_Polaris

Yeah, but these accounts are stolen ones. Almost always the owners don't notice it...

Now I see... is there something I should know to keep that from happening to me or is it just the usual stuff like people with passwords like "1234" that are easily guessed?

The same as with any online account.

1) Keep your password strong enough. They often use distributed bruteforce to pick your password. Yes, passwords like 1234 are not strong enough.

2) Always use the secure protocol (https:\\ instead of http:\\) on any site that requires a password. Most online services already force you to use it (like Rockstar Socialclub), but some may still be tolerant to the http.

http is extremely vulnerable to the man-in-the-middle attacks. A guy from your local area network may watch your traffic and steal your cookies -- it's very easy to do. Therefore he can then use your cookies to access your account without even knowing the password.

3) Use the 2 step verifiction on your email. People will often attack your email or a Steam account instead of trying to steal your social club details. After they have access to your email, they can request a password reset on a Steam account.

4) Never keep the important passwords in browsers. They can be stolen by the malicious software.

5) If you want to write down a password in case you forget it, don't write the password itself - write a few clues or riddles instead that will help you to remember it.

Of course, nothing will give you 100% protection. These tips will just lower the risk.

6) Use different passwords on your accounts. Never use the same password several times.

7) Change your password every ~6 month. Remember the yahoo scandal in december.

8) Make the password at least 12+ characters long.

9) Include numbers and symbols.

Honestly when I need to make a password I just mash a few keys like so... H&*(FGGDugi977uy And copy/paste it if I ever need to use it lol

• Like 3
DentureDynamite

I've tried blocking UDP 6672 both inbound and outbound using Windows Firewall, but it doesn't work. I still end up in a populated session.

My suspicion is McAfee is overriding the settings - although I turned it's firewall off. Any suggestions?

Weird..! It's worked flawlessly for me every time. Never had any player join despite changing sessions, swapping chars, etc.

Edit: glad you're up and running! It does work perfectly...just gets lonely by yourself over time. Kind of the whole point of multiplayer GTA Online. :)

Interesting...

I'm pretty sure i'm running the latest version.

caa282988b61c743c6d15aa9390cacfc.png

Quotes from the force forums:

> Any other input as to why I got banned would be helpful, thanks.

> Because there is a ban wave going on for force if you didn't look at the forums. Not much to do with what you listed above, I was banned too.

> 2 of my accounts been banned in last few days - that's 4 in total now... not good enough tbh

Definitely a good news. I guess, if you wanted to sell cargo or do some stuff in public sessions - you have your window :)

Let's just say that yes, I can confirm (as of yesterday afternoon anyway), money infusions--i.e. direct--to your cash account in public sessions are still very much happening... very fast, and they work continuously, even while you're in an LSC, etc.

Edit: sorry--should have caught up with the previous posts first; noticed you already mentioned it.

Edited by DentureDynamite
  • Like 1
Jimbatron

I've tried blocking UDP 6672 both inbound and outbound using Windows Firewall, but it doesn't work. I still end up in a populated session.

My suspicion is McAfee is overriding the settings - although I turned it's firewall off. Any suggestions?

Weird..! It's worked flawlessly for me every time. Never had any player join despite changing sessions, swapping chars, etc.

Solved it. It was McAfee overriding Windows firewall. Setting up a rule in McAfee with that port did the trick.

• Like 1
DentureDynamite

^^ Heh; good 'ol McAfee (ahem). :) NOD32 isn't perfect either, but thankfully it didn't interfere when I set up the Windows Firewall blocking.

Best thing about the port blocking is it's very easy to enable/disable at any time, so those times when the "modding" really hits the fan, you may be lonely and bored, but guaranteed safe until the mess is cleaned up.

Kudos again to the OP on that thread.

Edited by DentureDynamite
  • Like 1
Jimbatron

^^ Heh; good 'ol McAfee (ahem). :) NOD32 isn't perfect either, but thankfully it didn't interfere when I set up the Windows Firewall blocking.

Best thing about the port blocking is it's very easy to enable/disable at any time, so those times when the "modding" really hits the fan, you may be lonely and bored, but guaranteed safe.

Kudos again to the OP on that thread.

Yeah it's probably not the best. Get a free subscription with my online banking so never really bothered to shop around and look at alternatives as it were. Very easy to create an equivalent rule to the Windows one though and works fine. Didn't realise before this thread that you'd be able to block ports and actually get online!

• Like 1
RollsReus1959

Just got injected 1.7 million.

Carzy stuff. It's like they are controlling your game.

I was in a middle if gunfight tioI realized what was happening.

Edited by RollsReus1959
  • Like 1
mute!

im officially putting it down until the gunrunning update or until another interesting double gta$ week.

I think Rockstar does care about PC. They mentioned this year in their newswire they will crack down on cheaters and I believe they will do just that. But until they finally figure it out i'll just play and complete other games.

RollsReus1959

Yea it was scary especially if they can't give you that much then it means they can take away that much and more without notice.

Put it this way...when the person that was doing the injecting...I see a bunch of people leaving the session. Looks like nobody wants any part of this.

I'm trying to decide whether I should just buy up a bunch of cars and save them for a rainy day. I don't want to lose money by buying expensive cars that I don't need but if I ever had money erased from my account than I want to be able to sell liquidate my assets.

flexcreator

Ok, guys. I have some good news.

First, I'm inside.

9b74b330e827b0a0e82026712b44feda.png

I can manage the Force Menu memory now. Sorry, it took longer than I expected. Not because the developers are some IT geniuses (clearly, they are not), but because I made some stupid mistakes myself.

Second, I was banned by R* for a month

b6ce3280c72fa12195cb6f8ecb72e175.png

I didn't use any risky options and I didn't give money to anyone, but myself.

All my memory modifications are performed before joining online, so it shouldn't be the issue. At least, I hope so.

So, I guess the R* banning system is working to some extent :)

I still can run the cheat in single player, so there is no inconvenience for me.

• Like 16
Prince_Polaris

Ok, guys. I have some good news.

First, I'm inside.

I can manage the Force Menu memory now. Sorry, it took longer than I expected. Not because the developers are some IT geniuses (clearly, they are not), but because I made some stupid mistakes myself.

Second, I was banned by R* for a month

I didn't use any risky options and I didn't give money to anyone, but myself.

All my memory modifications are performed before joining online, so it shouldn't be the issue. At least, I hope so.

So, I guess the R* banning system is working to some extent :)

I still can run the cheat in single player, so there is no inconvenience for me.

Your account tho :(

ForceStaffParcool

-snip-

like breh you just edited a string congratz, welcome to cheat engine 2k12 - Love The Force Hax Team Edited by RedDagger
RollsReus1959

-snip-

like breh you just edited a string congratz, welcome to cheat engine 2k12 - Love The Force Hax Team

Bra...it's 2k17 shouldn't you have protocol to block someone from entering with 2k12 stuff lol

Edited by RedDagger
  • Like 1
Gridl0k

"I've haxxored this trainer oh and ps i was banned for a month" <hmm face emoji>

flexcreator

like breh you just edited a string congratz, welcome to cheat engine 2k12 - Love The Force Hax Team

Jeez, this font.

Welcome to the forum. Oh, and by the way, you are disgrace to the modding community.

"I've haxxored this trainer oh and ps i was banned for a month" <hmm face emoji>

It wasn't instantly and I was able to modify a memory for several times within a few hours.

• Like 5
Jimbatron

Reading the above, I think you might have touched a nerve with someone Flexcreator.

• Like 4
jackrobot

Well Flex, you made the worm crawl out of his hole. Good job sir but I do hope that wasn't your main account that you used.

You do have another one yes?

• Like 1
flexcreator

You do have another one yes?

I would never run a cheat on my primary account )

• Like 5
ForceStaffParcool

Jeez, this font.

Welcome to the forum. Oh, and by the way, you are disgrace to the modding community.

Awwh Thanks Babes, means a lot. My only question is, why do you have a membership on Force :lol: I mean if you hate us so much. But anyway wanna meet up for a coffee? - Love Parcool

flexcreator

My only question is, why do you have a membership on Force

Well, I guess, I don't have it anymore? ))

You have been banned for the following reason: flexcreator - Spreading Rumours - Leeching to a poverty forum (thanks for advertisement) - nice video showing off 2.1 also ;) sexy

A poverty forum. How cute, lol :)

• Like 2
Jimbatron

My gut reaction is their time of fun is coming to an end - and sooner than they think.

Black-Dragon96

Jeez, this font.

Awwh Thanks Babes, means a lot. My only question is, why do you have a membership on Force :lol: I mean if you hate us so much. But anyway wanna meet up for a coffee? - Love Parcool

Soon there will be no more force for you luke.

update_lsc

You have been banned for the following reason: flexcreator - Spreading Rumours - Leeching to a poverty forum (thanks for advertisement) - nice video showing off 2.1 also ;) sexy

Lmao, you made one of the c*nts make an account here, just to insult you. You've done a good job.

• Like 7
Jimbatron

Lmao, you made one of the c*nts make an account here, just to insult you. You've done a good job.

Indeed. Feels like they are a little rattled, no?

Someone who isn't concerned about something rarely creates an account on a forum they don't normally visit just to take a swipe a one individual.

• Like 3
ForceStaffParcool

Well Rip, I still want that coffee Date

Well, D3sking, Menyoo and NI***R Menu have been Detected By Rockstar and are all getting banned but still we are fine and have been for 2+ years :lol:- Love Parcool

RollsReus1959

Shouldn't ForceStaff be banned from this site? Even though this place has a modding section the rules of that forum still states that any mods should not be applicable to online. Flex has shown that Force is indeed a modder for online play.

If our threads get deleted for modding related questions and modding is frowned upon here, by a majority of members, then why is ForceStaff allow here.

This place should not be promoting these modders.

Edited by RollsReus1959
ForceStaffParcool

Shouldn't ForceStaff be banned from this site? Even though this place has a modding section the rules of that forum still states that any mods should not be applicable to online. Flex has shown that Force is indeed a modder for online play.

If our threads get deleted for modding related questions and modding is frowned upon here, by a majority of members, then why is ForceStaff allow here.

I Came because we were getting talked about, since when has being banned for being part of something been a thing? so much for the freedom of speech act. Lol - Love Parcool

RollsReus1959

I Came because we were getting talked about, since when has being banned for being part of something been a thing? so much for the freedom of speech act. Lol - Love Parcool

I don't think you understand what freedom of speech is. I think modders can be a useful talent but you are causing a lot of grief to our community. When I say you I mean your entire community of modders.

Judging by your response amd your actions, banning someone for merely exposing your program is a sign of guilt.

Aren't we all suppose to share our ideas? Prevent people from misusing these mods?

Black-Dragon96

Well, D3sking, Menyoo and NI***R Menu have been Detected By Rockstar and are all getting banned but still we are fine and have been for 2+ years :lol:- Love Parcool

You see "have been", that does not mean i wont happen to you.

The older version has already been cracked the new version will folow soon. Not much time for you cheating a$$holes. Soon the only thing you can do with you dumb little cheatengine is flushing it down the toilet.

May the force not be with you.