1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

PSA: Cheat Awareness, Discussion, Notices & News

Gaffa
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flexcreator

• Gaffa

• Jimbatron

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Current Major Warnings (PC): Cheaters can crash your game without being in the same session as you simply by getting your Social Club username or Social Club ID number; They can also force invites

Ladies and gentlemen, I've made a crack for the infamous Force Elite Mod Menu. Tested on the menu versions 8.8.2 and 8.8.4 It still needs some polishing and testing in online, but so far it'

Fatdog, he legitimately killed you a few times in a fat, clumsy helicopter that has no countermeasures, a tiny range, and is extremely vulnerable to bullets.   That's not comparable to Rockstar wipi

Jimbatron

Is the re-ban permanent?

Depends if the player has been banned before. The really worrying aspect is not the ban for a month so much, but the complete and permanent character reset.

Edited by Jimbatron
  • Like 1
Mrs. Buzz

The date of the re-ban is the same as the 1st one - in case of a friend; she got banned on the 23rd - saw her char. back, logged in and got rebanned even before joining a session with the old date. It's the same 1st 30day ban note.

Fun fact: I saw my char restored yesterday evening for arround an hour - Jimbatron warned me to go online and so I stayed away from online - just logged into SC website to see my char wiped again. And, to put a cherry on the cream, I got finally a response on my 1st ticket I've sent them on the 23rd:

You already know, didn't you? Ticket closed and

All GTA Online suspension and banning decisions are final and may not be appealed. For more information on the GTA Online Suspension and Ban Policy please see...

despite it was already restored. Next polite ticket and training my patience. :^:

• Like 7
SHOKKERZ91

The date of the re-ban is the same as the 1st one - in case of a friend; she got banned on the 23rd - saw her char. back, logged in and got rebanned even before joining a session with the old date. It's the same 1st 30day ban note.

Fun fact: I saw my char restored yesterday evening for arround an hour - Jimbatron warned me to go online and so I stayed away from online - just logged into SC website to see my char wiped again. And, to put a cherry on the cream, I got finally a response on my 1st ticket I've sent them on the 23rd:

You already know, didn't you? Ticket closed and

All GTA Online suspension and banning decisions are final and may not be appealed. For more information on the GTA Online Suspension and Ban Policy please see...

despite it was already restored. Next polite ticket and training my patience. :^:

Also, the flood in the support forums is still rising. Also forum trolls and profile stalkers having the time of they´re lives. A disgusting situation we have here. "Beschissen", to say it in german.

• Like 3
Quinn_flower

Will r* fix all the ban accounts or will everyone will riot? Find out on next time on gta online

Bluessun

Looks like another weekend without GTA online.. Meh...

I was unbanned, logged in for few minutes to check my garages, not rebanned yet, but social club stats is missing alot like, skills are all gone, apparently I have killed 48 players and shot 2293 tires without a single shot :blink:

Go figure.. :r*:

EDIT: Tested my luck, went online for few minutes again and now my stats looks ok.

Edited by Bluessun
  • Like 1
Sleepwalking

People unbanned and then banned again, damn. This is stupid.

I hope you all guys solve this issue with damn game.

Edited by Sleepwalking
  • Like 1
SHOKKERZ91

Hey shokkerz, I love your hypocrisy, you've spent thousands hours doing nothing but ruin random player's gaming expirience, and now, when rockstar did something similiar, you're all like "omg how someone would be so low". You're the good guy now, and people who simply tired of toxic players are bad, so cute :3.

P.S. mb ure not a cheater, idc at this point, please don't jump off the topic here.

P.P.S. also to people, who call troll anyone they disagreed to - f*cking grow up.

At this point it´s pretty clear you are only here to troll, spread hate and calling other forum members cancer. I enjoy pvp, so what? Does that mean i don´t give a f*ck about the players that get bannend unjustified? No, everybody who bought the game and doesn´t cheat deserves to play. Simple as that. You don´t need to reply to this comment, since i will simply block your sorry ass. Maybe this will give your soul a little bit peace, since it seems i left a big scar in your ego.

• Like 12
Black-Dragon96

Hey shokkerz, I love your hypocrisy, you've spent thousands hours doing nothing but ruin random player's gaming expirience, and now, when rockstar did something similiar, you're all like "omg how someone would be so low". You're the good guy now, and people who simply tired of toxic players are bad, so cute :3.

P.S. mb ure not a cheater, idc at this point, please don't jump off the topic here.

P.P.S. also to people, who call troll anyone they disagreed to - f*cking grow up.

I'd rather have my experience ruined by shokkerz than by R* thanks very much.

I'm tired of toxic people aswell (you are one of them), but that does not mean that R* can drop a f*cking nuke of a banwave that takes a ton of inocents with it and does nothing good.

Guess what, the very few scriptkids they caught are already back (ran into one cagespawner and two godmodes already in less than 2 hours), because they got another disposable 5$ account while the actuall legit people who got nuked got jack sh*t.

People like you make me sick!

Edited by Black-Dragon96
  • Like 11

Lmao, you call it PvP? You grief players who don't want to fight, spawnkill then troll them with "cry, lzzz" messages, you never gave a f*ck about their feeling, never showed a bit of respect to those who fought you back. Here are some examples:

But it's not the problem - every tryhard cancer do exactly same. Your unbelieveable hypocrisy is what makes you special and which is hard to ignore for me. Why would you care about any of these players? You never respected anyone (except those of your kind) who shared same lobby with you, as clearly shown by your playstyle, so quit pretending.

Rockstar at least trying to fix something, while people like shokkerz only want to look nice, being rot inside.

Edited by fatdog
Jimbatron

This thread has nothing to do with alleged trolling or griefing in game. But if that happens, at least you have the option to switch sever.

It's hardly in the same league as a full character wipe that R* have been handing out.

• Like 9

What's the problem with killing other players in a legit way? This guy is just playing the game his own way. Not cheating.

The game itself encourages ppl to play this way by giving points for doing it. If you don't like it shoot first or go play sims.

This is going offtopic.

• Like 8

I got banned on PC as well. I did about 10 million with the parachute hack, messed with players here and there. It is kinda deserved compared to other cases. If I ever return, well, then I am glad this way at least I got rid of my warehouses and of other useless stuff I amassed within a year. Losing things you only get through game progress like the minigun is harsh though. I will probably never play that game again.

I got unbanned :whistle:

• Like 3
Happy Hunter

Fatdog, he legitimately killed you a few times in a fat, clumsy helicopter that has no countermeasures, a tiny range, and is extremely vulnerable to bullets.

That's not comparable to Rockstar wiping the progress of innocent players. Or related. At all.

Could the mods please just take him away already? Please get him out of here. You banned sweatyforeskin for sh*tposting in the "no rules, anything goes" area of the pit. So what is this guy still doing here?

• Like 17
EddieLTU

idk how should i feel, as i'm one of those who didn't even get banned. Today i played for like 2 hours in a public session and i'm still fine.

Bluessun

If it helps, idk how to feel, as I'm one of those who got banned and then unbanned, played about 3 hours now online today, all good. And going again now to do few more races before I go to sleep.

Today I have noticed though, that there are quite alot less obvious cheaters online than it was a week ago. Maybe because I've been racing most of the time or it's just my imagination but still..

delorianlazarus

I haven't been banned, while the fact I've played a lot of Hotring races.

So, to all folks who got hit by the ban, I express my solidarity, and wish you a quick un ban and no reset.

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Edited by delorianlazarus
  • Like 1

Interesting. Isn't a dude called david ziperer the Force Hax developer? Actually, I think HE IS. Damn!

He looks to be the Menyoo/Authority developer after checking a bit...(got a screenshot of the Paypal payment for Menyoo, payment goes to that name).

Edited by Guest
Lost_Warrior

Interesting. Isn't a dude called david ziperer the Force Hax developer? Actually, I think HE IS. Damn!

He looks to be the Menyoo/Authority developer after checking a bit...(got a screenshot of the Paypal payment for Menyoo, payment goes to that name).

Wrong

Mafins Makes Menyoo and there are 2 different David's.

In fact if you want to go deeper i'm pretty sure there is another mod menu made by another David.

Wrong

Mafins Makes Menyoo and there are 2 different David's.

In fact if you want to go deeper i'm pretty sure there is another mod menu made by another David.

Yes, that's the David from Force Hax. This is the David from Menyoo/Authority, even tho he didn't made Menyoo he was the person that officially leaded it (payments and stuff)...

Mrs. Buzz

I already opened a dozen of tickets in different categories for now. Nothing new. I was unbanned for less than an hour regarding SC-website and rebanned without even login the game. All tickets got closed automaticly.

I own 4 accounts - (3 are still fine and they all played the damn same style) my only fault was to play with my beloved mainaccount on Friday. I swear you.... I'll PM Quinn and ask her which "safe" menu she's using. Once I'm back on after thefaulty ban - I'll join the "save club of menu users" - and give a sh*t on R*. R* still can be happy with that decision. I've played 3.725h legit helping uncountable randoms to finish their heists. (My only fault I see is landing my Buzzard in the Yachts pool to get a headset for my outfit) I'll join the "dark side" and get my stuff back before I leave the game 4ever. Am I salty? Yes! Am I righty? f*ckin YES.

• Like 10
Geisterfaust

It's R* way to say it's time to stop playing. Just kidding. I have a modded account for that too, got in under $20.

• Like 3
MrTroubleMaker

I haven't played since last week and haven't received any e-mail or notifications on the SC about banning. Is it safe to go back online?

Thanks!

I already opened a dozen of tickets in different categories for now. Nothing new. I was unbanned for less than an hour regarding SC-website and rebanned without even login the game. All tickets got closed automaticly.

I own 4 accounts - (3 are still fine and they all played the damn same style) my only fault was to play with my beloved mainaccount on Friday. I swear you.... I'll PM Quinn and ask her which "safe" menu she's using. Once I'm back on after thefaulty ban - I'll join the "save club of menu users" - and give a sh*t on R*. R* still can be happy with that decision. I've played 3.725h legit helping uncountable randoms to finish their heists. (My only fault I see is landing my Buzzard in the Yachts pool to get a headset for my outfit) I'll join the "dark side" and get my stuff back before I leave the game 4ever. Am I salty? Yes! Am I righty? f*ckin YES.

I hope you get your account back. Your main character has all those memories attached to it. A new account wouldn't. :(

It's R* way to say it's time to stop playing.

I would not be surprised if that was partially true. I'm sure they want everyone to move over to RDR when its out.
  • Like 3
Jimbatron

I haven't played since last week and haven't received any e-mail or notifications on the SC about banning. Is it safe to go back online?

Thanks!

I guess that depends on your perspective. I've been playing since all this happened and nothing has gone wrong for me. I think if you haven't banned already you've probably dodged the Russian roulette bullets R* send out just over a week ago. But what about the next time? Who knows. They've restored some but not all of those affected, some of whom I know well enough to be genuine. So if they don't fix that, I'll lose faith that if I suffer an injustice myself it will be properly investigated.

I'm genuinely more concerned about being falsely caught up in a future ban wave than running into a script kiddie who'll mess up my stats. I can't think of a better way to sum up just how badly I think R* have got it wrong.

• Like 5
MrTroubleMaker

I'm genuinely more concerned about being falsely caught up in a future ban wave than running into a script kiddie who'll mess up my stats. I can't think of a better way to sum up just how badly I think R* have got it wrong.

yeah, I'm at the point of being more concerned over the false ban then script kiddies. A sk at the beginning of the PC day's got me falsely banned for a short time, another would be permanent :( So that got me to play invite/friend only lobbies and I haven't seen a sk since. I can't do anything about R* f'ups :/

• Like 2
Geisterfaust

^ Well, I was in a crew sessions or invite only for almost half a year now. Made a lot of money, met some mature friends, discussed sh*tload of politics. Honestly, I won't go random public again. I'd rather quit the game.

Edited by hei3enberg
  • Like 2