2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[18+ | Worldwide] Great Boob Divide | 3 years old | 400+ active crew | No arms restrictions | No semi RP bullsh*t

Hi i am new player. Lvl 30+(play this like a week). I am trying to find some people to play with. I have learned the hard way what gta online is about. First day Ilaunched the game with smile, the second one I lost all my hope in humanity :D when in like 10 min as lvl 3 player someone sniped me, then someone blewed me up with opressor and then someone hit my car with his megaultrasonic panzer car with fountain and wtf was all that. And i was only on the street no cargo no mission nothing to steal from me just killing me for fun. I am ok with some killing its online game i can take that but when its for nothing and i dont even have time to look around...

For now I play solo on solo session thats my world thats my grind.

I want to be part of something and have someone to do missions with - i have tried to do around 10 missions with randoms( starting missions for braindead like take this and go there easy you think- nope) 3 times our own teamate started killing us. 3 times half of team went searching for treasurre or whatever on other side as the objective was. 3 times we died because we could not go together ( dont mention monkey noises from voicechat.. its ok this is online world). And oh hurray 1 time we finnished the mission and after like 30 min i got 8000 dollars, i took a look at that enormous pile of money and i wanted to cry :D.

i dont wanna lie i am not pro gamer usually i dont land headshots and noscopes and that crazy shroud sh*t. I just wanna grind, earn money buy something have fun make some progress.

i Dont know what crew is about and what i need to do and what you want from me. If i can ask about the game gain more lvl and then join if you want me to join and if i know i am gonna be good addition to the crew. I am not the best for sure but i try my best for sure.

i am ok doing all solo in my own session a have my peace and have good times with game i can make boring stuff solo and save some money but i also want some social interaction.

MY timezone is central europe. I Play on pc. I am 34 ( not kid - i am not aggaints kids most of them are better in games than me :D ). I have mic and discord maybe we can use them to communicate :D somehow in solo session nobody answers me even if my mic works :D.

i send request on social club but some error message pops up and joined discord.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/skipiak/

On 1/30/2021 at 9:46 AM, Skipiak said:

Hi i am new player. Lvl 30+(play this like a week). I am trying to find some people to play with. I have learned the hard way what gta online is about. First day Ilaunched the game with smile, the second one I lost all my hope in humanity :D when in like 10 min as lvl 3 player someone sniped me, then someone blewed me up with opressor and then someone hit my car with his megaultrasonic panzer car with fountain and wtf was all that. And i was only on the street no cargo no mission nothing to steal from me just killing me for fun. I am ok with some killing its online game i can take that but when its for nothing and i dont even have time to look around...

For now I play solo on solo session thats my world thats my grind.

I want to be part of something and have someone to do missions with - i have tried to do around 10 missions with randoms( starting missions for braindead like take this and go there easy you think- nope) 3 times our own teamate started killing us. 3 times half of team went searching for treasurre or whatever on other side as the objective was. 3 times we died because we could not go together ( dont mention monkey noises from voicechat.. its ok this is online world). And oh hurray 1 time we finnished the mission and after like 30 min i got 8000 dollars, i took a look at that enormous pile of money and i wanted to cry :D.

i dont wanna lie i am not pro gamer usually i dont land headshots and noscopes and that crazy shroud sh*t. I just wanna grind, earn money buy something have fun make some progress.

i Dont know what crew is about and what i need to do and what you want from me. If i can ask about the game gain more lvl and then join if you want me to join and if i know i am gonna be good addition to the crew. I am not the best for sure but i try my best for sure.

i am ok doing all solo in my own session a have my peace and have good times with game i can make boring stuff solo and save some money but i also want some social interaction.

MY timezone is central europe. I Play on pc. I am 34 ( not kid - i am not aggaints kids most of them are better in games than me :D ). I have mic and discord maybe we can use them to communicate :D somehow in solo session nobody answers me even if my mic works :D.

i send request on social club but some error message pops up and joined discord.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/skipiak/

I think you joined us already - welcome!

Seeking for group of ppl to do the heists?! - Join Our Discord - https://discord.gg/MPrt8d9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...