2. Site Suggestions

Johnny Spaz

Characters You Predict Will Make A Reappearance

.Smaher.

Franklin.

ColePhelps

Little Jacob, Yusuf, The Truth (even though he'd be pretty old), Cesar

Tycek

Characters from 3D era won't appear again.

Johnny Spaz

Still don't understand how people are confused about the universes, maybe it's characters like Lazlow & Cris Formage?

Crossbones

Maybe Luis Fernando Lopez and Gay Tony.

universetwisters

Lazlow undoubtedly

Tao Cheng

Still don't understand how people are confused about the universes, maybe it's characters like Lazlow & Cris Formage?

Donald Love as HD Universe president.

Sammy Bottino for sure and I wish Huang Lee or the Triad that gave the Lost and Luis trouble.

.Smaher.

Don Percival. They can't just stick him at the end of the game like they did, and not do anything with him.

Copcaller
Posted (edited)

If set in vc that homeless guy who gets the diamonds

Luis andor gay tony

Lester crest 

Karen

Yusuf

Gerald mcreary

Edited by Copcaller

luisniko

Lazlow, Epsilon guy, and Fernando Martinez does not really exist in the world and the story (prior to V). So for some reason it's a bit understandable for them to be multi-universe. We don't see BJ Smith who appears in the radio and in-game in the HD universe.

If VI takes place in Vice City, I want the glamorous part of it to be a combination of TBOGT and VC/VCS. So I would want Luiz Lopez, Gay Tony, Fernando Martinez becoming a character (like Lazlow), then probably also Roman, Brucie, and Yusuf Amir. And I don't want any of them get killed.

MARKUS.

Jerking For Soup
Posted (edited)

Amanda De Santa, Lamar and Dave Norton. 

Reason being characters from the previous game are most common. You won't see CJ in VI ( or it would be very unlikely given R*'s record).

We know of what happens to Amanda and her family at the end of V. Tracey gets into college, etc. Gives us a hint they will be mentioned again later, or it's just a missed opportunity created for effect.

Lamar and Norton do not die and hold quite important roles in the story. I think they were not killed on purpose

I do hope Luis, Tony and Yusuf Amir reappear agaim though. TBOGT's characters didnt make any returns in V.

Edited by Jerking For Soup

luisniko
13 hours ago, Jerking For Soup said:

TBOGT's characters didnt make any returns in V.

Rocco did.

Rarename133
On 5/22/2018 at 1:31 PM, Tao Cheng said:

Donald Love as HD Universe president.

Sammy Bottino for sure and I wish Huang Lee or the Triad that gave the Lost and Luis trouble.

love died in gta 3

(Ambient)
7 hours ago, Rarename133 said:

love died in gta 3

He didn't. He just disappeared without any explanation.

MojoGamer
16 hours ago, (Ambient) said:

He didn't. He just disappeared without any explanation.

Love is dead, because he was suppose to die with Claude ramming a plane into his building and it was scratched out game, cause of 9/11.

Johnny Spaz
On 8/12/2018 at 4:06 PM, MojoGamer said:

Love is dead, because he was suppose to die with Claude ramming a plane into his building and it was scratched out game, cause of 9/11.

Rockstar denied that years ago. 

MojoGamer
1 hour ago, Johnny Spaz said:

Rockstar denied that years ago. 

They also denied a GTA 5 Story DLC and we'll know it was real.

Evilbagelninja

▪Trevor best friends

▪Laslow

▪Franklin

▪Main character Gta 3

▪Tommy from vice city

▪Lamar

▪CJ

mute!

I need more Karen.

I also think we'll still be in the HD era when the next gta drops because I get the feeling rockstar wants the game ready to run on current console systems. 

CHARMANDER50
On 7/4/2018 at 11:16 AM, luisniko said:

Lazlow, Epsilon guy, and Fernando Martinez does not really exist in the world and the story (prior to V). So for some reason it's a bit understandable for them to be multi-universe. We don't see BJ Smith who appears in the radio and in-game in the HD universe.

If VI takes place in Vice City, I want the glamorous part of it to be a combination of TBOGT and VC/VCS. So I would want Luiz Lopez, Gay Tony, Fernando Martinez becoming a character (like Lazlow), then probably also Roman, Brucie, and Yusuf Amir. And I don't want any of them get killed.

You don't want Gay Tony killed?

How about his pimp Luis Lopez that scum Trevor 

I want them all killed with CJ , Gay Tony must die in the next 

GTA 3D/HD games !

Hristov1984

Rickie Lukens.

SinYang

They need to bring Catalina back but before someone says, different universe, someone new.. just as crazy, different name with the same style will do (playable character). Personally I really do not want to see any returning characters in the next one, it leaves less room/time for new characters plus none in GTA IV/V were really impressive which is why I went straight into Online after 100%^. A police character who is corrupt or out for revenge (Playable) would be a fun character with Police missions making a return. The Karen thing done in GTA IV was different, Jacob was funny.

CHARMANDER50

It should bring back Kanbu and Yamazaki both appeared in 

Liberty City stories.

In a more San Andreas based family setting.

Tao Cheng

Arnaud from Ballad of Gay Tony has that vibe that he will make a return on a future GTA game, possibly having a more prominent role.

latest?cb=20120506103715

Johnny Spaz
On 8/28/2018 at 9:36 AM, Tao Cheng said:

Arnaud from Ballad of Gay Tony has that vibe that he will make a return on a future GTA game, possibly having a more prominent role.

latest?cb=20120506103715

Wow completely forgot about that guy

GiveMeLiberty78
Posted (edited)
On 8/15/2018 at 7:52 AM, MojoGamer said:

They also denied a GTA 5 Story DLC and we'll know it was real.

True, but Donald Love genuinely did just disappear; we never know where or why, but why he disappeared after Claude's final mission with/for him is ambiguous. For those interested, check out all of these characters with unknown fates. Hmmm.

...speaking of "Hmmm'ing", which reminds me a lot of Fernando Martinez:

On 7/4/2018 at 4:16 AM, luisniko said:

That would be interesting, since we have never actually seen Fernando outside of artwork. I felt that his character/persona was diminished a little in GTA 5, to reflect the politically correct times of 2013+ which was factually accurate but a shame; I wanted to hear him talking about hot dirty action, and loins groaning and straining or watching chicks bending over and stuff, "joo know what I am saying..."

I wonder where Niko Bellic would be now, but his reappearance would have to be (a) doable re: prior pay-related issues of his voice actor, and (b) done properly so as not to undo what I think was great character development in GTA 4. I highly doubt his reappearance, sadly.

Edited by GiveMeLiberty78

luisniko
7 hours ago, GiveMeLiberty78 said:

True, but Donald Love genuinely did just disappear; we never know where or why, but why he disappeared after Claude's final mission with/for him is ambiguous. For those interested, check out all of these characters with unknown fates. Hmmm.

...speaking of "Hmmm'ing", which reminds me a lot of Fernando Martinez:

That would be interesting, since we have never actually seen Fernando outside of artwork. I felt that his character/persona was diminished a little in GTA 5, to reflect the politically correct times of 2013+ (factually accurate but a shame, I want to hear him talking about hot dirty action, and loins groaning and straining or watching chicks bending over and stuff, "joo know what I am saying..."

I wonder where Niko Bellic would be now, but his reappearance would have to be (a) doable re: prior pay-related issues of his voice actor, and (b) done properly so as not to undo what I think was great character development in GTA 4. I highly doubt his reappearance, sadly.

Things like Donald Love's ending really looked like a sudden change. I wouldn't believe what R* said given their track record. Right now we can guess that Donald Love and Oriental Old Man (and all of this employees) left when we did the decoy. Another guess is that SWAT also raided the Love Media Building when we were doing the Decoy mission. The box was opened so there had to be something emergency happened.

We apparently also don't know the fate of 8Ball's after Bomb da Base II. All we know is that Salvatore set up a car for Claude and the only one who can install the bomb was 8Ball's. But that's his business around Liberty City anyway.

I'm sure Niko Bellic is under the same fate as Tommy. Both voice actors were fed up with R*. Best chance is that Roman will do the same thing like Ken did in San Andreas and mentioned Niko (technically we already have Packie doing that in GTA5) or Niko Bellic will appear like Claude in San Andreas.

UndeadPotat0

I feel Lester could for some reason.

TheSantader25

I feel like Franklin has a high chance. He is a rich motherf*cker right now with no friends and nothing to do. So he can travel and do anything he wants.