2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Jenkiiii

The Legit Level 1000 Club (LL1KC)

The Notorious

I’m 252 and I play too much... y’all gotta do something else 😂

Up2NoGood45

I’m at 996 but since I don’t even know how to post a picture here I’ll never be legit haha.

Jenkiiii
Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2019 at 7:00 PM, Coranub said:

New member joined! :turn:

NW7j919.jpg

Not quite. See below.

40 minutes ago, Up2NoGood45 said:

I’m at 996 but since I don’t even know how to post a picture here I’ll never be legit haha.

As always; read the OP and submit the correct information: your Rockstar Social Club username and gaming platform. Make sure your wall is shared so that everyone can see your details. This is the only way of getting into the LL1KC.

Edited by Jenkiiii

Big Molio

988 for me. Getting to rank 1000 will be my swansong I think. I’m getting to the point where I’ve had enough.

Carlin_Stanhope
47 minutes ago, Big Molio said:

988 for me. Getting to rank 1000 will be my swansong I think. I’m getting to the point where I’ve had enough.

I'd take a considerable break from the game, and then when your back enjoy the last 12 levels, instead of treating like it's the last laps of a race. 

Big Molio
9 hours ago, Carlin_Stanhope said:

I'd take a considerable break from the game, and then when your back enjoy the last 12 levels, instead of treating like it's the last laps of a race. 

Good idea, but I think that the considerable break may come after hitting rank 1000.

I love the game, but it's sucking my time, and not in the best way. Too much time spent being frustrated with connectivity issues, bullsh*t, trolling, being kicked, abuse...

ferguson99
Posted (edited)

20 levels to go...… 800 woohoo

when I get to 797 will start collecting clips of what I did. 

Edited by ferguson99

Up2NoGood45
On 4/23/2019 at 7:27 PM, The Notorious said:

I’m 252 and I play too much... y’all gotta do something else 😂

Find me another time management game because to me that’s pretty much what it is😎

ferguson99
14 minutes ago, Up2NoGood45 said:

Find me another time management game because to me that’s pretty much what it is😎

Not only to we grind to a right high level...….. we have built a business empire.

Jenkiiii

Remember when you get to LL1KC to post all your details, including RSC, platform, and to share your wall. Thanks.

Level 1265 for me now. The wilderness years between 800 and 1000 are the absolute pits, especially when you clock over 900; however, once you get past 1000 it all seems irrelevant, and levelling up is completely natural. I'm guessing that 1900-2000 must be absolutely hellish for those that get there.

Cheers!

Coranub
Posted (edited)

Thanks! :)

Recognized.

D3wlUhL.jpg

Edited by Coranub

Shiloh Comes
Posted (edited)
On 5/5/2019 at 8:21 PM, Up2NoGood45 said:

Me too. I'm about to tip over 1300 tomorrow, because I'm on xb1 I won't be posting a screenie either.

We need an 'outlaw but still legit' thread.

On 5/6/2019 at 3:54 PM, Jenkiiii said:

Remember when you get to LL1KC to post all your details, including RSC, platform, and to share your wall. Thanks.

Level 1265 for me now. The wilderness years between 800 and 1000 are the absolute pits, especially when you clock over 900; however, once you get past 1000 it all seems irrelevant, and levelling up is completely natural. I'm guessing that 1900-2000 must be absolutely hellish for those that get there.

Cheers!

It must be a year ago I last played with psyantica and she was 1600 something then. It's true what you say about levelling up after 1,000 though. 1100 came and went without barely noticing, and 1200.

Edited by Shiloh Comes

MafiaDesigns

I'm currently at rank 1044, joined the LL1K back in early 2018, I basically quit worrying about ranking up since then. I hit my goal. 

Shiloh Comes
Posted (edited)

I forgot to say, I did mail R* at the back end of last year when I hit 1000 and suggested they validate legitimate accounts with a tick or R logo or anything that would show low level randumbs that we're legit but as of yet nothing. I also pointed out that it would be in their interest because anyone at a high level without the validation would stand out to everyone as non-legit. They can see how long people have played and simple math can show whether it's possible or not to be whatever level based on gameplay time.

I only joined in March 2016 but there's no modding way of cooking the days/hours/mins stats that I've seen thankfully.

Edited by Shiloh Comes

Jenkiiii
6 minutes ago, Shiloh Comes said:

I forgot to say, I did mail R* at the back end of last year when I hit 1000 and suggested they validate legitimate accounts with a tick or R logo or anything that would show low level randumbs that we're legit but as of yet nothing. I also pointed out that it would be in their interest because anyone at a high level without the validation would stand out to everyone as non-legit. They can see how long people have played and simple math can show whether it's possible or not to be whatever level based on gameplay time.

I only joined in March 2016 but there's no modding way of cooking the days/hours/mins stats that I've seen thankfully.

Thanks for your efforts with this. I agree that Rockstar should do more to establish that high-ranked players are legit. The amount of "you have been kicked" and "u mod' messages is dazzling. I never join random chat parties because I know what they want in advance. Anyway, good luck with it. Wear that badge with honour and remember to play well.

Shiloh Comes
7 minutes ago, Jenkiiii said:

Thanks for your efforts with this. I agree that Rockstar should do more to establish that high-ranked players are legit. The amount of "you have been kicked" and "u mod' messages is dazzling. I never join random chat parties because I know what they want in advance. Anyway, good luck with it. Wear that badge with honour and remember to play well.

Thanks for the kind words. I can't tell you how many modding messages I got during Motor Wars recently looking for money drops and none of them would believe I was legit. And can I apologize for being slightly ahead of you in the level stakes, your level is equally impressive and I feel a bit bad for being just ahead of someone who cares enough to make a thread of it, so respect to you.

Jenkiiii
4 minutes ago, Shiloh Comes said:

Thanks for the kind words. I can't tell you how many modding messages I got during Motor Wars recently looking for money drops and none of them would believe I was legit. And can I apologize for being slightly ahead of you in the level stakes, your level is equally impressive and I feel a bit bad for being just ahead of someone who cares enough to make a thread of it, so respect to you.

No offence, buddy, but you're not in the club, so I'll take your word for it :D.

Post your Rockstar Social Club username (I know you're on XB1) and remember to share your wall, and I'll take a look at it.

BTW, I don't conscientiously rank up any more. I often play 2X missions for cash and the rank comes with that naturally. Cheers.

Zarbon
20 hours ago, Shiloh Comes said:

It must be a year ago I last played with psyantica and she was 1600 something then.

Didn't she pass 2000 a while ago? I don't go on Mixer alot anymore so been a while since I've checked her stream.

34 minutes ago, Jenkiiii said:

The amount of "you have been kicked" and "u mod' messages is dazzling.

Exact reason I only host myself. 😛

Shiloh Comes
On 5/11/2019 at 7:04 PM, Zarbon said:

Didn't she pass 2000 a while ago? I don't go on Mixer alot anymore so been a while since I've checked her stream.

I imagine she will be well past that by now, she was always on. She was great to play with, friendly and helpful as anything and one of the cleanest racers out there.

ferguson99

Taking longer then expected getting to 800...….. only 19 levels to go. 

Up2NoGood45
Posted (edited)

My social club is messed up because my son used the same email address I did and no matter what it really doesn’t show anything correctly.

Heres some screen pictures. Xbox One

http://imgur.com/a/SfSrJAn

Edited by Up2NoGood45

PetrolCB

Well, it’s taken me a year and two months, but I’ve finally attained the coveted 1111 rank. Now, while I’m not thrilled to be lumped into the absolute in-bred cesspool that are the barcode clan, I am amused to be one via rank, for the time being. 

Congrats to myself for taking my time at this point and to those who were along the ride. It’s been apathetic on this side. 

Much like my 1000 rank, I purposely did this while golfing. Though I’m 1561 officially (original slot one, 450, and main Lady Petrol here), this is a nice self-achievement. 

ibm6dK4.jpg

Zarbon
8 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Though I’m 1561 officially (original slot one, 450,

Not to be 'that guy', but...

Level 450 = 14,648,100 RP
Level 1111 = 56,026,700 RP

A total of 70,674,800 RP which would make you 1286 in total.

Congrats either way. 😛

PetrolCB
1 hour ago, Zarbon said:

Not to be 'that guy', but...

Level 450 = 14,648,100 RP
Level 1111 = 56,026,700 RP

A total of 70,674,800 RP which would make you 1286 in total.

Congrats either way. 😛

o5ycisl.jpg

Big Molio
Posted (edited)

I think I’ll make it in the next week or two.

These last thirty or so have been a killer.

Edited by Big Molio