Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Jenkiiii

The Legit Level 1000 Club (LL1KC)

Recommended Posts

Jenkiiii
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Zarbon said:

That's because it's UnknownManE, not ManUnknownE. I was bored, so looked up the crew and found him. :)
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/unknownmane/games/gtav/ps4/career/overview/gtaonline

Easy mistake. :)
Ik9CIs1.png

I don't know how you spotted that, but it's miraculous. His PSN account is one variation, and his RSC account is another.

 

I'll verify again tomorrow, thanks for this!

 

UPDATE

Johnny Alpha (RSC: UnknownManE / PSN: ManUnknownE) has been added to the LL1KC. Congratulations!

 

 

 

Edited by Jenkiiii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jenkiiii
Posted (edited)

Good News. I have fully updated the OP

...with an  active link to every member's profile on the GTAForums.
I'm not sure how this looks on mobile, but on PC you can hover your mouse over a name and see basic details such as this: Jenkiiii

 

This makes it much easier to identify everyone, and check out other stats such as how long you have been active (or whether you are active at all) on the forum, how many times you have posted, etc. I recommend that everyone on the list openly displays their Rockstar Social Club ID and their Gaming Platform on their profile. Don't worry about keeping your 'wall' open if you don't want to - you have already been verified, but it's a good idea to show that you exist beyond these forums.

 

However, there are two people on the list that have either changed their GTAF usernames or unregistered:

> ItsJackFromYT (resolved, and now listed in the LL1KC as the therealjackster instead of under their gaming tag)

> NancyBotwiin ?

If anyone can verify who they now are, and let me know, that would be much appreciated?

I recommend that you don't change your GTAF username if you wish to remain on the list.

 

Who knows, Rockstar may one day recognise us for reaching LL1K and beyond, and I might ask the mods/admin to give us some type of forum recognition, badge or something. What do you think? If agreed, could someone design a LL1KC logo?

 

Cheers,
Jenkiiii

 

 

 

Edited by Jenkiiii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kenmy13999

Approx how many days played would be "normal" to have when reaching level 1000? It's probably hard to say what the norm for normal is tho :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zarbon
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, kenmy13999 said:

Approx how many days played would be "normal" to have when reaching level 1000? It's probably hard to say what the norm for normal is tho :)

 

What's "normal" anyways, and for who?

Not easy to say honestly. Someone could be racing and doing crates all day every day and reach it alot faster than what others would think is normal based on their own playstyle..

Edited by Zarbon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
myst43
Posted (edited)

hUBhwER.png

 

2k topic wheen?
Just kidding, i guess my journey ends here at 2k... i am tired.
Good luck to everyone that is still going for 1k and beyond!

Edited by myst43

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
hei3enberg
Posted (edited)
On 3/27/2019 at 8:09 PM, Jenkiiii said:

Who knows, Rockstar may one day recognise us for reaching LL1K and beyond, and I might ask the mods/admin to give us some type of forum recognition, badge or something. What do you think? If agreed, could someone design a LL1KC logo?

Jenkiiii, I think there's no need for Rockstar to intervene to achieve that, you should just ask mods and they will make 1k club a gang with a badge on the forums like it is with other gangs. It's actually wonderful idea and I think you need to contact mods/ admins about it. It's excellent idea!

 

Edit: learned to read properly, you said from the start that these are two separate things. Sorry.

Edited by hei3enberg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Volganor
Posted (edited)
On 3/27/2019 at 5:09 PM, Jenkiiii said:

(...) and I might ask the mods/admin to give us some type of forum recognition, badge or something. What do you think? If agreed, could someone design a LL1KC logo?

 

1 hour ago, hei3enberg said:

Jenkiiii, (...) you should just ask mods and they will make 1k club a gang with a badge on the forums like it is with other gangs. (...) It's excellent idea!

Just quickly posting to show my full support for this idea.

 

In regards to badges, I remember those old style of signature userbars that were all the rage over a decade ago on forums like this one. I even knew how to make them using GIMP way back in the day, but the knowledge has evaded me over the years - otherwise, I could throw suggestions for hypothetical "LL1K Club" badges myself.

 

Maybe I'll have to dig up the "know-how" once again. 👀

Edited by Volganor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferguson99

There should be a landmark past this evening, level 770 is beckoning. then its that 30 level of excitement push to 800. 

 

always get that feeling on the 70 mark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pedinhuh
On 3/31/2019 at 12:52 PM, myst43 said:

hUBhwER.png

 

2k topic wheen?
Just kidding, i guess my journey ends here at 2k... i am tired.
Good luck to everyone that is still going for 1k and beyond!

f*cking madman.

 

I'm struggling to keep myself animated to reach rank 800 and this guy has already reached level 2000 legit.

 

I do wonder how was your route to it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carlin_Stanhope

989 currently. Heists here I come.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
myst43
On 4/17/2019 at 5:32 AM, Pedinhuh said:

f*cking madman.

 

I'm struggling to keep myself animated to reach rank 800 and this guy has already reached level 2000 legit.

 

I do wonder how was your route to it?

Mostly by doing 2x events that are decent or skip and do crates (sell 1 at a time for 5k of rp, sold over 4000 with friends) and a lot of heisting etc, while i didn't get a lot of rp quickly this way it does add up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teddykgb123
On 4/16/2019 at 10:32 PM, Pedinhuh said:

f*cking madman.

 

I'm struggling to keep myself animated to reach rank 800 and this guy has already reached level 2000 legit.

 

I do wonder how was your route to it?

It's not all that hard. Just be OCD AF and work from home. I had one account with a 1200+ and a 400+ (started @ zero), then traded in systems and started over, am at 541. I've never bothered to add it all up but it'd likely put me around 1700, no bs rp, and almost all solo play. Didn't start until after heists came out. Just beat up the 2x RP stuff like a madman, and work from home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StangOne50

At last my RP grinding days are over and Im off the combined list! Woo Hooo!

Reached rank 1000 In style last night...

And as  bonus also reached rank 750 with my 2nd character the night before...

JHWpdZJ.jpg

GPo0zqp.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jenkiiii
2 hours ago, StangOne50 said:

At last my RP grinding days are over and Im off the combined list! Woo Hooo!

Reached rank 1000 In style last night...

Congratulations, but you still need to post your RSC ID and platform so that the forum can check your stats. Your GTAF profile does not list this information. And remember to 'share your wall'. I will then move you up into the main club instead of the 'combined character' club. Cheers.

Edited by Jenkiiii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferguson99
On 3/26/2019 at 8:50 PM, MafiaDesigns said:

Lol the memories of being rank 57 😂

This was back on PS3, for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jenkiiii

Update

 

Hey folks, apologies for wasting your time.

@StangOne50does not get into the LL1KC because, after private chat, he refuses to openly post his stats (for personal reasons). Those are the rules. He can remain in the 'combined' list because that's a lower tier.

 

Got to get back to work, it's turning into quite a stressful day. No joy here. Take Care!

Edited by Jenkiiii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferguson99

The haul to 800 has been given a big bonus.,...… its Double dollars & Rep on the old favourites, "Contact Missions"  all of them.

 

just need to leap into a session with players that know what there doing. I am a team player, I organise and delicate the roles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StangOne50
53 minutes ago, Jenkiiii said:

Update

 

Hey folks, apologies for wasting your time.

@StangOne50does not get into the LL1KC because, after private chat, he refuses to openly post his stats (for personal reasons). Those are the rules. He can remain in the 'combined' list because that's a lower tier.

 

Got to get back to work, it's turning into quite a stressful day. No joy here. Take Care!

And as I said to you privately I dont need to be on the list. The little post I made was good enough for me. The people that matter to me know what I have accomplished in this game.

There was no need to bring our private conversation into the thread but whatever.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jenkiiii
1 minute ago, StangOne50 said:

And as I said to you privately I dont need to be on the list. The little post I made was good enough for me. The people that matter to me know what I have accomplished in this game.

There was no need to bring our private conversation into the thread but whatever.

 

You're going around in circles, buddy, as we all are. The "people who matter" to you are not the ones who participate in this thread, obviously, which pretty much sums it up. I can't add you privately to the club because it would undermine the whole concept. People would post and complain about it, PM me, etc.

 

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that you have reached legit 1000. Why not? I did it. But you don't play the game. This is not "my" thread, but a community group hug pretty much. Take care, and if you feel like opening up your stats, even for just a few of days, feel free to post again. Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StangOne50
11 minutes ago, Jenkiiii said:

You're going around in circles, buddy, as we all are. The "people who matter" to you are not the ones who participate in this thread, obviously, which pretty much sums it up. I can't add you privately to the club because it would undermine the whole concept. People would post and complain about it, PM me, etc.

 

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that you have reached legit 1000. Why not? I did it. But you don't play the game. This is not "my" thread, but a community group hug pretty much. Take care, and if you feel like opening up your stats, even for just a few of days, feel free to post again. Cheers!

How am I the one going in circles and how do you know who matters to me lol

I offered to show you my stats privately, you declined then insulted me by calling me a dick.

I said ok no big deal thanks.

Yet here you are still talking about it.

Im good no need for further explanation.

 

@Ferguson...I showed what I wanted in  my post. I dont need to be on the list for people to see that. This is the rank 1000 thread so I posted, no big deal.

Edited by StangOne50

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferguson99
19 minutes ago, StangOne50 said:

And as I said to you privately I dont need to be on the list. The little post I made was good enough for me. The people that matter to me know what I have accomplished in this game.

There was no need to bring our private conversation into the thread but whatever.

 

Why is he here, if he don't want to show off achievements to the world...…. bit pointless being on a social community forum. 

Edited by ferguson99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
No Homing

Well, this is not getting us anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Spider-Vice

It really isn't, and it'd be best if this argument, if it even needs to continue, is brought to PM or stopped on its tracks because it's derailing the thread completely.

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.