2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Jenkiiii

The Legit Level 1000 Club (LL1KC)

REXX

not sure where you got the 515 days figure from, but on my Social Club page it says 442 days.

Your screenshot says 1.2y 76d 23h = (1.2 x 365) + 77 = 515

This. Simple maths. And the Creator doesn't count towards time online.

JohnnyXR

Is reaching level 500 in under a year good too?

Faggio S

In under a year, wow that's impressive !! I'm only 428 after playing for nearly 2 years..

SaltyGTAFMember

In under a year, wow that's impressive !! I'm only 428 after playing for nearly 2 years..

Depends how you play, I and many others gotten 200+ ranks in 3 months before.

I slowed down my playing and around 330 now.

JohnnyXR

I've slowed down after reaching it. That was my goal lol, I don't see myself going for 1000 though. Maybe if I was a day 1 player I would, but I started on March 2016.

So how's the 1000 legit club like? Plan on reaching 2000? Lol.

Neuling2000

Rank2000? Maybe in two years. ☺

Rockstar_Fanboy

Jesus. I am jealous of how much free time you have. I have played since the beginning and I am 413 on the main 129 on secondary.

TankGirl

Congrats to everyone who makes the club. I am a level 84 so I have only 916 more levels to go!

PondNewt

8778.png

What were you doing to rank up so quick? I've played for a longer time than you and only just passed rank 600.

That member is not legit I hope you know. They're just on this thread with a poser screenshot that is not theirs.

I'm positive that V4S is legit. I agree it is a low number of days for such a high rank but V4S was very dedicated to putting the time in with Crystal Clear Out 3 playlists and is also a fine racer that wins a lot of the premium races and takes advantage of double RP race opportunities. On top of that I think VS4 (at least at one time) did a fair bit of CEO work selling one crate at a time for 5000 RP per sale which ranks you up very quickly. So it is very possible if you are strict with yourself in how you play to reach the goal in a fairly short period of time. I myself have only a few days more playtime (though with a lower rank I admit) and I'm legit. In my case I went through a period of about sixteen months where I made sure to rank up at least once a day every day. It was one rank a day at a minimum so sometimes it was quite a few more. Mainly it was done with playing freeaim contact missions and taking advantage of double RP events.

Thanks by the way to V4S for posting up my stats. Much appreciated.

Faggio S

^^ Yea levelling up is pretty easy these days. I leved up my 2nd character from 0 - 120 in roughly 4 days. So it's possible.

JT-x

AUScowboy

Bout to crack 900 and your right, I find myself avoiding public lobbies because of how often i am baselessly accused of cheating. Good thread Jenk, it's about time to start combating this ignorant stigma!

shadyslady

I'll be there..one day !!!

Level 428 now.

I hopefully will never get there.

It only shows what an addicted mess I am xD

I deleted three characters I had. I wanted to stay in the 150 range, having ten bulletproof vests.

The level up from scratch to 120 took ages, the whole 200-300 went by way too fast I was embarrassed by myself.

Daily objectives, hours of ceo work, sightseer, executive search, headhunter, hostile takeover, piracy prevention...

When I saw that I reached 300 something I was shocked.

Everyone who wants that high ranks enjoy and go for it.

I'd give my rp for free if it was possible

Dust

8778.png

What were you doing to rank up so quick? I've played for a longer time than you and only just passed rank 600.

That member is not legit I hope you know. They're just on this thread with a poser screenshot that is not theirs.

I'm positive that V4S is legit. I agree it is a low number of days for such a high rank but V4S was very dedicated to putting the time in with Crystal Clear Out 3 playlists and is also a fine racer that wins a lot of the premium races and takes advantage of double RP race opportunities. On top of that I think VS4 (at least at one time) did a fair bit of CEO work selling one crate at a time for 5000 RP per sale which ranks you up very quickly. So it is very possible if you are strict with yourself in how you play to reach the goal in a fairly short period of time. I myself have only a few days more playtime (though with a lower rank I admit) and I'm legit. In my case I went through a period of about sixteen months where I made sure to rank up at least once a day every day. It was one rank a day at a minimum so sometimes it was quite a few more. Mainly it was done with playing freeaim contact missions and taking advantage of double RP events.

Thanks by the way to V4S for posting up my stats. Much appreciated.

We need a link to open status on V4S social club to verify. These pictures don't add up. If they are a legit RANK 1322 then they would do anything to prove it and have nothing to hide. Open status on Social Club (and we can verify that that account is V4S's) otherwise it's bullsh*t.

TreFacTor

I have two level 800 characters so I really hit 1000 ages ago. Can't be bothered to look up my stats.

wehweh01

2rcn05k.jpg

No way in hell anyone here didn't make use of a few RP glitches. Hell, I know at least 200 of my ranks are glitched. Whether it be the old afk on top of the police impound or capture mode RP glitch. Some of our levels probably not legit lol. Worked hard for all my $ though.

Edited by wehweh01

Quintenr95

Pb9YllO.png

Also, getting close to hitting it again.

iIeoyGH.png

nido997

that´s impressive ! I started around 15 months ago and I m lvl 440 , was playing 3 hours/RL day ... so reaching lvl 500 in 12 months is huge man !

with that beeing said, congrat to everyone reaching lvl 1000 .. I think I´ll make it until the next GTA , i ´m positive ;)

Edited by nido997

BLACK DYNAM1TE

Dang. I am so in this club. I was 630 when I transferred to PS4 December 2014, today only 961. My second character is on 60, but I'm not going to include him, just feels cheap. I may well have been 1300 myself today, but I ended up changing playing habits throughout my GTA life. Like those days around Christmas 2013 when everyone hit the "lotto", I had stop playing regular contact missions, and just played survivals and ran around in freemode.

Majority of my rank came from helping out 'broke' friends and crew, and any one who was new to the game run missions and etc... I still do to this day. My name will go on this board, if its the last thing I do in GTA Online.

...And for those stating or claiming "no life" that is really not the issue, some people like myself only play/own GTA V, and where this time could have been invested in another major game like "Destiny" or "Call of Duty" was put into only 1 game and 1 game only.

update_lsc

Pb9YllO.png

Also, getting close to hitting it again.

iIeoyGH.png

This is one hella accomplishment. Damn man. Not bad, really. I'm impressed.

ChumpDelux

Hi jenkiii,

It's ChumpDelux not Champ, lol. Fine line between the two and I'm certainly not a champ. Thanks!

BLACK DYNAM1TE

Dang. I am SO in this club!!

I was 630 when I transferred to PS4 December 2014, today only 961. My second character is on 60, but I'm not going to include him, just feels cheap. I may well have been 1300 myself today, but I ended up changing playing habits throughout my GTA life. Like those days around Christmas 2013 when everyone hit the "lotto", I had stop playing regular contact missions, and just played survivals and ran around in freemode.

Majority of my rank came from helping out 'broke' friends and crew, and anyone who was new to the game run missions and etc... I still do to this day, also there isn't an option to turn down the money or RP (like anybody would).

My name will go on this board, if its the last thing I do in GTA Online.

...And stating or claiming "no life" is really not the issue, some people like myself only play/own GTA V, and where this time could have been invested in another major game title like "Destiny" or "Call of Duty" was put into only 1 game and 1 game only.

Edited by BLACK DYNAM1TE

Neuling2000

wehweh01

Haven't played on him for over a year, his stats just naturally fell after a while. The thing glitches if you don't load them often.

How do you upload screenshots of that stuff? Still trying to figure out how to upload screenshots of my CEO screen stuff :panic: Edited by RedDagger
trimmed quote

REXX

How do you upload screenshots of that stuff? Still trying to figure out how to upload screenshots of my CEO screen stuff :panic:

If you are on PS4, click the share button and save the screenshot. Then either send it to a dummy account then use the PS App to save them then upload them to an image hosting website such as Flikr then post the BB code here.

Or put them on a USB drive, transfer to PC then upload them.

Edited by RedDagger
trimmed quote

d3mentu
poza.jpg

I'm not yet 1000,but i'm really close.

Jenkiiii

Quinn_flower added as an honorary member because of the bullsh*t she's had with Rockstar Support. I have no reason not to believe you.

Thanks to The_Dust_69 for your detective work, well spotted, but I have no reason not to believe V4S at the moment.

*Lola has not been added. The stats from your post are too similar to previous posts and it looks like some 'doctoring' work may have gone on. I apologise if I'm wrong, and you are welcome to re-submit your stats for re-evaluation. Thanks to RedDagger for your help with this.

Edited by Jenkiiii

wehweh01

There we go!

b9adk1.png

2u91j77.png

truffleshuffle03

A6sLcnE.png

What do you think is the #1 highest legit RANK out there? 1500? Any way we can find out?

Does the money earned from crate sales and biker business sales add up for you in the "Total Earned" stat ?

For me it doesn't, and I have 70+ mil from both. The amount in my bank, Total Earned stat, and Total Spent stat are completely out of sync. It irritates me when I see it, makes it look like I got more modded money than what I was already forced upon.

Thankfully, money earned from I/E Vehicle Cargo sales gets added up to the Total Earned stat, so atleast that's something.

Yep, it makes me worry about R* guys thinking I've modded money. My bank account is like 10 times bigger than the difference between money earned and spent. Not cool because isn't true at all.

On the other hand I'm pretty sure the money made on my biker sales (coke) is added to the count as well as the I-E money, tho.

Same with but it is because when the game first launched on ps3 either someone gave me a large amount of money or a glitch happened. My friends and I were grinding out that duct mission by the strip club and I bought a small house with the money so I decided since they all got off I would rob stores to get a little more cash. I went and placed the money in my bank account and all of a sudden it says you have 0 money in the bank but 50 million in hand. This was before they took away sharing money and made it where you could only share it from certain jobs. I have not idea if someone gave me the money or it was a glitch but this was well before all the duplicating and money glitches it was practically two days after online launched.

Davey Boy

I would be happy to join this club. I hit rank 1000 a little a year ago. I basically retired after I hit that mark.

T6AII8W.png