3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jenkiiii

The Legit Level 1000 Club (LL1KC)

AmyStone

8778.png

What were you doing to rank up so quick? I've played for a longer time than you and only just passed rank 600.

Shaundi.

Almost reaching level 1000 🙃

pQT4ctr.jpg

Edited by Shaundi.

Dust

8778.png

What were you doing to rank up so quick? I've played for a longer time than you and only just passed rank 600.

That member is not legit I hope you know. They're just on this thread with a poser screenshot that is not theirs.

bulldog385

If I only had 1 Character instead of the 4 that I have, I would be a Level 1431.

#IHaveNolife ...LOL

oleg_aka_djmeg

PGH1b7.png

when i see people who are rank 1000 with just over 100 days of play time... i wonder just how much time i wasted driving around in freemode.

PetrolCB

Why are people posting in here who are nowhere close to 1000? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of this thread?

Edited by PetrolCB

truffleshuffle03

I am not sure what the point is to get to level 1000. I mean you don't get anything extra for it past what level 100? maybe you get a cookie lol. I admit I could be a level 1000 but I got tired of messing with the game was when I got to level 250 at least over a year ago. I mainly now just goof around in free roam or make videos in director mode. The only time I do anything is when I need money for something but even then I get bored pretty fast.

Mrnrfan182

At rank 600 but I play solo mostly and I've never taken advantage of x2 RP for anything (other than heists). Wouldn't mind the 1k mark but if it's taken me 3.5 years for 600 and I'm playing less and less as time goes on, outlook is not so good. Congrats to you legit 1k guys, wish Rockstar would adopt the Forza approach to leveling up...random cash bonus or a free car at every new level!

Faggio S

Maybe R* should implement a discount system, for higher level players. For ex., a lvl 200 gets a 2% discount on every purchase, a lvl 500 gets 5% etc, as some small incentive to thank those who are higher levels.

elfoam

Jolly, I see you reading. Did you make 1000 yet?. you were really close last time I looked.

Faggio S

A6sLcnE.png

What do you think is the #1 highest legit RANK out there? 1500? Any way we can find out?

Does the money earned from crate sales and biker business sales add up for you in the "Total Earned" stat ?

For me it doesn't, and I have 70+ mil from both. The amount in my bank, Total Earned stat, and Total Spent stat are completely out of sync. It irritates me when I see it, makes it look like I got more modded money than what I was already forced upon.

Thankfully, money earned from I/E Vehicle Cargo sales gets added up to the Total Earned stat, so atleast that's something.

Edited by Faggio S

DangerZ0neX

I swear, some of you play too much.

7QeJHCQ.png

ChumpDelux

30d9p52.jpg

Although I don't play as much as I used to, I'd like to join this club. I forgot when I reached 1000, I think winter 2016. Ranking now is so slow so I haven't progressed much since.

Fluffy Sock

A6sLcnE.png

What do you think is the #1 highest legit RANK out there? 1500? Any way we can find out?

Does the money earned from crate sales and biker business sales add up for you in the "Total Earned" stat ?

For me it doesn't, and I have 70+ mil from both. The amount in my bank, Total Earned stat, and Total Spent stat are completely out of sync. It irritates me when I see it, makes it look like I got more modded money than what I was already forced upon.

Thankfully, money earned from I/E Vehicle Cargo sales gets added up to the Total Earned stat, so atleast that's something.

Yep, it makes me worry about R* guys thinking I've modded money. My bank account is like 10 times bigger than the difference between money earned and spent. Not cool because isn't true at all.

On the other hand I'm pretty sure the money made on my biker sales (coke) is added to the count as well as the I-E money, tho.

Faggio S

A6sLcnE.png

Yep, it makes me worry about R* guys thinking I've modded money. My bank account is like 10 times bigger than the difference between money earned and spent. Not cool because isn't true at all.

On the other hand I'm pretty sure the money made on my biker sales (coke) is added to the count as well as the I-E money, tho.

Huh I always check after each sale. I've got Coke, Meth, and Cash and they still not add up to the "Total Earned" stat. I'll check again later, just to make sure. Maybe R* changed something in the latest update.

jollythecat

@ elfoam

No not yet, I'm at 966 :)

Dust

A6sLcnE.png

Yes I believe it does, when I sell a full warehouse for example my jobs earnings might decrease by 0.01 percent because that would count against it but still total earnings I think.

Edited by The_Dust_69

Faggio S

A6sLcnE.png

Yes I believe it does, when I sell a full warehouse for example my jobs earnings might decrease by 0.01 percent because that would count against it but still total earnings I think.

So not everyone is affected by this problem. Maybe I should contact R* support and see if it helps.

joel15cat

Qu20T6o.png

Now I only do the new premium race, because I'm playing Mass Effect: Andromeda.

elfoam

A6sLcnE.png

So not everyone is affected by this problem. Maybe I should contact R* support and see if it helps.

This explains why a few long time accounts have been reset on modded account detection. Rockstar should sort that before people earn enough to hit the detection.

Faggio S

A6sLcnE.png

So not everyone is affected by this problem. Maybe I should contact R* support and see if it helps.This explains why a few long time accounts have been reset on modded account detection. Rockstar should sort that before people earn enough to hit the detection.

People're being banned for this ? sh*t that's bad.

SeventiesStyleBush

is this okay?

J5ADRpi.png

Gridl0k

^ 515 days play time, out of 1270 days since launch, meaning you've spent 9.6 hours playing every day without exception?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

If that's a real screenshot ie real data then I have no idea what you've done, other than maybe share the account with a couple Koreans?

Edited by Gridl0k

SeventiesStyleBush

^ 515 days play time, out of 1270 days since launch, meaning you've spent 9.6 hours playing every day without exception?

yeah, I'm on alot. but I don't know if I trust Rockstar's stats.

I often leave my game on, but in Creator mode, and go off and do other stuff. I've also made hundreds of jobs. but It says I've only be in creator a total of 6 days. I'm sure that figure is going down.

and while I've been on a lot, it hasn't been 9 hours a day. pretty sure that figure only passed 1 year about 3 months ago.

Gridl0k

I wonder if the Creator counts as online if you're just in the menu before you load a published or saved creation. I've left it like that with the camera in the sky before and a passing NPC shamal scared the sh*t out of me a few hours later, so it's a "live world".

Edited by Gridl0k

SeventiesStyleBush

not sure where you got the 515 days figure from, but on my Social Club page it says 442 days.

mind you, it also says 13 days spent in races. I do a metric f*ck ton of races. That figure also, seems like it is reducing over time.

Gridl0k

not sure where you got the 515 days figure from, but on my Social Club page it says 442 days.

Your screenshot says 1.2y 76d 23h = (1.2 x 365) + 77 = 515

Edited by Gridl0k

Faggio S

^^Some of my friends have a sh*t ton of "days played", but it's because of the afk capture playlist. :D

Neuling2000

I think this is bugged. It's 1.2y or 1y and 77d and not 1.2y and 77d.

Neuling2000

8778.png

It's suspicious.

If I would have ranked up so fast I would have 161M RPs and a rank between 2100 and 2200. lol