Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,242 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jenkiiii

The Legit Level 1000 Club (LL1KC)

FaultyCanetoad

No way i have earned that much,ofcourse not lol. Got plenty of money drops back in the 360 days.

If i knew i would be playing this much and getting to this level i wouldn't have accepted any of the drops,would be fun to see how much i have actually earned from jobs.

varulven

No way i have earned that much,ofcourse not lol. Got plenty of money drops back in the 360 days.

If i knew i would be playing this much and getting to this level i wouldn't have accepted any of the drops,would be fun to see how much i have actually earned from jobs.

There was plenty of shared job cash and ridiculous bountys back in the early days, R* took it all off us, but never changed our stats. I'd love to know how much I really earned over all these years also.

Jenkiiii
Posted (edited)

I have added: Rafae & FaultyCanetoad to the LL1KC. Please see the OP, and Welcome to the club!

People questioning the amount of money people have earned should stop. Firstly, it's not directly related to the amount of RP and, secondly, I too have some 'dodgy' financial figures on my profile. I remember killing a bounty over 4 years ago, and 1.1 BILLION dollars magically appearing in my account. I didn't kill a second bounty for another 1.1 billion because I knew something wasn't right, but I did spend some of that money and therefore became an accomplice to that crime. Shoot me! Good luck to the new members of the club, and enjoy your Level 1000 status!

Edited by Jenkiiii

FaultyCanetoad

Thankyou JENKIIII, i appreciate it mate :)

Pvt.McKain

Reached it quite a while ago, but only noticed this thread now

2db32a6c5083b74450a1f5e88b60115d.png

Jenkiiii

^^ Read the OP, post a working link to the RSC so that everyone can see your stats, yada yada yada... other than that? Looks great.

Pvt.McKain

^^ Read the OP, post a working link to the RSC so that everyone can see your stats, yada yada yada... other than that? Looks great.

My gtaforums name is the same as my ingame name, so I thought that would be enough, sorry.

Anyway, here's the link to my stats: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/pvt.mckain/games/gtav/pc/career/overview/gtaonline

Jenkiiii
Posted (edited)

My gtaforums name is the same as my ingame name, so I thought that would be enough, sorry.

Anyway, here's the link to my stats: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/pvt.mckain/games/gtav/pc/career/overview/gtaonline

No problems. I've added you to the Club, and WELCOME!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Quintenr95 has made an amazing effort to verify the credibility of all members of the Club. Excellent work.

See the OP and note some minor changes.

> 55 full members of the Club who have reached Level 1000 on ONE character.

> 3 members who have reached Level 1000 through a combination of RP on both of their characters.

> And 2 members who we are not able to verify. These three people have been messaged individually, asking to confirm their RSC stats.

Thanks everyone!

Edited by Jenkiiii

FaultyCanetoad

2db32a6c5083b74450a1f5e88b60115d.png

How do you manage to get an average daily gaming rp of 506,000 ? i level up faster than anyone i know yet i can't even do that.

alkaline_

so jenkiii i like to exchange my first place on the list with your ranking as soon you hit sparkly 1000 hihihi!!!

hihihi fluffy jenkiii penguin brother! this still counts! you can flippediflip me to nr.33 and put yourself on nr.1! amazing how you still maintain this flappy topic!

HopeForYoucom
Posted (edited)

Re: Requires additional verification.

No offense. I've deleted the original link at this club, but my stats have remained open 24/7, so here it is again: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/hopeforyoucom

I suggest adding a "verified date with a RSC stats link" next to each member added to the club and/ or a clause that says that a member shouldn't delete the original verification link.

Edited by HopeForYoucom

Pvt.McKain

- pic -

How do you manage to get an average daily gaming rp of 506,000 ? i level up faster than anyone i know yet i can't even do that.

Thats weird, I feel like I level up slower than some of my friends do lol. I'm not so sure about that, I usually just spend my time in contact missions or jobs that are doubled

Jenkiiii
Posted (edited)

Re: Requires additional verification.

No offense. I've deleted the original link at this club, but my stats have remained open 24/7, so here it is again: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/hopeforyoucom

I suggest adding a "verified date with a RSC stats link" next to each member added to the club and/ or a clause that says that a member shouldn't delete the original verification link.

My suggestion to everyone in this club is to keep a link to their RSC on their profile page, so that the next time someone decides to scour your credibility, it's right there for everyone to see. Apologies, but 'no' to the suggestion of putting a link in the OP to everyone's RSC account.. I love this thread and have committed much of my time to it, but trying to maintain active hyperlinks to every person, name change and cancellation. No thanks. Thanks to Quintenr for all their hard work. There are still two people in the club who we cannot confirm, but as soon as they get in touch I'll reinstate them. Cheers!

Go to your profile page.

Click 'Edit my Profile' above your avatar.

Go down to the bottom of the page and add your relevant details:

Gaming Accounts
  • PSN ID
  • Xbox Live / GfWL : JENKIIII
  • RSG Social Club : Jenkins_Eu
  • Steam

Your stats/wall should ideally remain open if you're a member of this club. Just saying.

so jenkiii i like to exchange my first place on the list with your ranking as soon you hit sparkly 1000 hihihi!!!

hihihi fluffy jenkiii penguin brother! this still counts! you can flippediflip me to nr.33 and put yourself on nr.1! amazing how you still maintain this flappy topic!

You will always be no.1 on my list my fluffy friend :)

Edited by Jenkiiii

HopeForYoucom
Posted (edited)

:miranda: I'm a beating survivor, and appreciate the reinstatement! lol :karmaeater:

Edited by HopeForYoucom

x_TestsubjecT_x

Go to your profile page.

Gaming Accounts
  • PSN ID
  • Steam

Your stats/wall should ideally remain open if you're a member of this club. Just saying.

I thought this was a good idea so I copied my original link and added it in the Social club section. It doesn't seem to be a clickable link though. Did I add it incorrectly?

KemikalMbalinsce

Thanks to the double RP contact missions, I'm at 989. So close....

Jenkiiii

Go to your profile page.

Gaming Accounts
  • PSN ID
  • Steam

I thought this was a good idea so I copied my original link and added it in the Social club section. It doesn't seem to be a clickable link though. Did I add it incorrectly?

Don't copy the direct link into this section, but just provide your RSC ID and your gamertag for your specific platform. It's easy to work it out from there using the links in the OP and other examples.

Mondeller
Posted (edited)

This is my character:

MONDELLER: - Leader of the Custom Racers Crew (CR0C)

- Ex-regular forum poster

- Racer (almost 23.000 races)

- Race-and job creator (>600)

- Youtuber: Mister Mondeller

- Twitter, Facecrap, Twitch, Instagram

mastering: - pro race track design (gp, RX, motoX, rally, cross, raid, ovals, stadium trucks)

- funny, original ooak jobs

- custom videos (music video, car meets, celebrations, fails n wins)

NOTICE: Betting...

eqwvvzp.jpg

I started the 'GTA LEVEL 1000' club on XB1 Live a while ago, when i reached THE LEVEL

myself. (possible on all platforms, no cheaters)

When legit (proven on this thread), you can submit to the 'GTA Level 1000' Club!!!

I think there's a guy over level 2000 in the club.. There's guys with over 30.000 races...

That's why i like this game. I won't call it a game tho... it surpasses that status by lightyears..

There are uncountable subdevisions in the game, as there be sports clubs (Golf, Bmx,..),

flight clubs, racing world, stunt clubs, car show clubs, picture clubs, and so much more.

Not to forget the probably bigger amount of killing weapon lovers...

It brings reality into the game, by simulating ownership, and over-usage of property, which

isn't possible in the real world, without infinite costs, and for me, i even prefer the digital

version. If only we had more time...

AND OH YEAH... WE HAD A PARTY!!!

Grzll

Deller

Edited by Mondeller

Jenkiiii
Posted (edited)

This is my character:

MONDELLER: - Leader of the Custom Racers Crew (CR0C)

- Ex-regular forum poster

- Racer (almost 23.000 races)

- Race-and job creator (>600)

- Youtuber: Mister Mondeller

- Twitter, Facecrap, Twitch, Instagram

mastering: - pro race track design (gp, RX, motoX, rally, cross, raid, ovals, stadium trucks)

- funny, original ooak jobs

- custom videos (music video, car meets, celebrations, fails n wins)

NOTICE: Betting...

eqwvvzp.jpg

I started the 'GTA LEVEL 1000' club on XB1 Live a while ago, when i reached THE LEVEL

myself. (possible on all platforms, no cheaters)

When legit (proven on this thread), you can submit to the 'GTA Level 1000' Club!!!

I think there's a guy over level 2000 in the club.. There's guys with over 30.000 races...

That's why i like this game. I won't call it a game tho... it surpasses that status by lightyears..

There are uncountable subdevisions in the game, as there be sports clubs (Golf, Bmx,..),

flight clubs, racing world, stunt clubs, car show clubs, picture clubs, and so much more.

Not to forget the probably bigger amount of killing weapon lovers...

It brings reality into the game, by simulating ownership, and over-usage of property, which

isn't possible in the real world, without infinite costs, and for me, i even prefer the digital

version. If only we had more time...

AND OH YEAH... WE HAD A PARTY!!!

Grzll

Deller

With all the greatest respect, please share your stats on the Rockstar Social Club.

I managed to figure out you're on XBox One:

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/mondeller/games/gtav/xboxone/career/overview/gtaonline

However...

THIS MEMBER
IS NOT SHARING
GAME STATS
Thank You!
Edited by Jenkiiii

AmyStone

There was someone in my session the other day and they were rank 1350. I messaged them saying 'nice rank. is it legit?' and they replied 'thanks. yeah'. I went on and asked how many days they had been playing and he said 86. I'm rank and 754 and played for 170 days. When I told him the number of days I'd played he vanished from the session. He obviously knew he had been caught out.

555-We-Tip

Interesting. For reference I am at 1309 and have about 150 days. I’ve been focusing on RP for most of that time too.

Jenkiiii

There was someone in my session the other day and they were rank 1350. I messaged them saying 'nice rank. is it legit?' and they replied 'thanks. yeah'. I went on and asked how many days they had been playing and he said 86. I'm rank and 754 and played for 170 days. When I told him the number of days I'd played he vanished from the session. He obviously knew he had been caught out.

If you break those numbers down, he's ranking up 15.7 levels every 24 hours of gaming time, so an average of 1 level every ONE-and-a-HALF hours of gameplay.

It's possible but not likely.

Compared to my own stats (level 1134 in 234 days) I'm ranking up 4.85 levels every 24 hours of gaming time, averaging about 1 level every FIVE hours of gameplay.

That seems about right.

FaultyCanetoad

Ok, level 1350=76,365,600 rp. Days=86. Ok so he manages 887,972 rp per 24 hrs gameplay.He's an idiot who has no mathematical concept of this game,also an embarrassment.

HopeForYoucom
Posted (edited)

Why can we all just get along, and worry about our own account/stats? lol

Edited by HopeForYoucom

AmyStone

Why can we all just get along, and worry about our own account/stats? Really? lol

No.