2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Jenkiiii

The Legit Level 1000 Club (LL1KC)

Jenkiiii

Hello everyone and welcome to the LL1KC, better known as the Legit Level 1000 Club,

I've read numerous posts about level 'embarrassment' for being such a high level in GTA online, so why not celebrate this rank instead of being embarrassed about it? Let's be proud of our achievements, and if you've made it to Level 1000 for real, post a link to your Rockstar Social Club and you will be added to the club.

Post a link like this:

jenkins_eu
or
555-We-Tip
or
dead_goon

Post your Rockstar Social Club name/ID and your gaming platform (PC, PS4 or XB1), and someone will check it. Also make sure to share your details on the RSC. This is the only way of determining if you are truly Legit Level 1000.

Here are some screenshots of my personal progress.

Progress on April 4, 2017, on the first day of this thread:KXhaGXi.jpg

My progress on July 31, 2017, when I finally entered the 1000 club:otVKwJd.jpg

Now I can finally lord it around freemode like a royal idiot who does nothing else but play GTA online. Great! It's better to be level 1000 than a giant noob who flits between hundreds of different games to get trophies and achievements. It shows commitment, solidarity, determination and most of all, a deep understanding of GTA online and everything we love (and hate) about the game.

Remember, this thread is just a bit of fun and camaraderie for long-term players, so it's probably best not to lie or submit false details, and you never know, uncle Rockstar might be monitoring this page for false accounts so I'll leave that up to you!

Thanks to V4S for suggesting that a combination of your total RP for your two characters (from the same account) will also be eligible. From the 'online' section of the game, go to 'Choose Character' and into the mugshot walk-through scene. Verify that the RP from both of your characters combines to a total of 47,551,850 RP. For example: Level 697: 27,553,850 + Level 561: 20,070,450, is eligible. To verify this you will need to submit a picture of the 'mugshot' selection screen just before you go GTA online, with both characters side-by-side.

Another useful link to verify RP up to Level 1000: https://pastebin.com/aYZZ4EKS

Thanks also to Quintenr95 for posting this extended list of required RP for those people thinking about getting further, perhaps to Level 2000?https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11xE_m7yeNVQti3iI2Fc6FUGLEHK7Pe6GdgZW4V9okyM/edit#gid=0

CONGRATULATIONS!

The Legit Level 1000 Club

Reached Level 1000 on ONE character
1     alkaline   (APR-17)
2     555-We-Tip
3     irish.chr (aka The-Irish-Hunter)
4     ___Dust___
5     PondNewt
6     ChumpDelux
7     joel15cat
8     SeventiesStyleBush
9     JT-x
10    wehweh01
11    Quintenr95
12    Neuling2000
13    Quinn_flower (honorary member)
14    Davey Boy (aka ~HomeFree~)
15    Fonshway
16    Abssamra
17    disczombie
18    Dragon_Of_Tragedy (aka jerryinohio78)
19    Felon Forever
20    Moe Problems
21    kjahcleveland
22    marshallbslayer
23    RoxD98
24    myst-43
25    Yalinka33
26    Pinkarella
27    jollythecat
28    BLACK DYNAM1TE   
(MAY-17)
29    Amy Vinewood
30    no_snacks
31    DeaD_GooN   
(JUN-17)
32    JENKiiii   (JUL-17)
33    Zarbon     (AUG-17)
34    x_TestsubjecT_x
35    JAKESTERKILLER1
36    davybaby2011
37    bevlian89
38    TheKingChivas   
(SEP-17)
39    ItsJackFromYT
40    Happy Hunter   
(NOV-17)
41    JuSuCri   (DEC-17)
42    HectorMendoza
43    oleg_aka_djmeg   
(JAN-18)
44    Varulven   (FEB-18)
45    rlk232
46    The_Great_One
47    PetrolCB

48    francool08
49    N-skySP   
(MAR-18)
50    HopeForYoucom
51    Chrome Dome Rome   
(APR-18)
52    Personal   (MAY-18)
53    Rafae
54    Pvt.McKain
55    Inb4DDoS

56    Gridl0k   (JUN-18)

57    NancyBotwiin   

58    Sammionna   

59    green77

60    Mondeller

61    tazz2000

62    stofegad

63    IceDree   (JUL-18)

64    Usernamegone

65    Ceeohthree

66    MeisterJazz   (AUG-18)

67    hotrats773

68    dazzathomas09   (SEP-18)

69    Tommy__GER   (NOV-18)

70    Arrows To Athens

71    CTD325610

Reached 1000 by combining TWO Characters   
72    REXX   (APR-17)
73    Brutal Trout   (AUG-17)
74    StangOne50   (MAR-18)

Requires additional verification    
75    wudisc   (APR-17)
76    1Beast   (FEB-18)

Note

Some entries have been removed from the above list because of doubts about their validity. Remember this is a relatively clean thread for fun discussion about what you've achieved in GTA online, not a place to boast or brag about how you've managed to get away with it.

Questionable accounts will be investigated, and if these people do not share their Rockstar Social Club details they will not get on the list.

Don't be ashamed of who you are! If Rockstar haven't banned you on their social club, why should you be worried about what other people think? Be open and celebrate your GTA online longevity with the rest of us.

And if you feel that someone doesn't deserve to be in this club, feel free to speak up about it and leave a comment in this thread.

Edited by Jenkiiii

alkaline_

INPd2nl.png

oh well how pearly hihihi. i will like your sparkly thread fluffy jenkiiii as soon as i can like crunchy posts again hihihi and don't judge my silky penguin logo. its actually a photo of me hihihi

Edited by alkaline_

Rockstar_Fanboy

Is it just me Jenki, but looks like you aren't in the club. The significance of 932 is that it is less than 1000....

RedDagger

It's a good thing that he addressed that directly in the OP then, ain't it :whistle:

Aznknight

177 Days of playtime.

If you played EVERY DAY since launch, you would have to play 3 hours every day.

That's a crazy amount of time dedicated to a game. Mad respect from the gaming community but mad disappointment from Moms everywhere.

Jenkiiii

INPd2nl.png

oh well how pearly hihihi. i will like your sparkly thread fluffy jenkiiii as soon as i can like crunchy posts again hihihi and don't judge my silky penguin logo. its actually a photo of me hihihi

How wonderful, you are sparkling with pride at no.1 on the list. Congratulations on being so fluffy!

Faggio S

I'll be there..one day !!!

Level 428 now.

V4S

and something you might consider adding to your OP Jenkiii is no, "I have two level 500 accounts so technically I'm 1000" no.... to get to level 500 you need 17,014,350 total RP; 17,014,350 x 2 = 34,028,700 which equals roughly to rank 804.

source:

https://pastebin.com/aYZZ4EKS

Jenkiiii

and something you might consider adding to your OP Jenkiii is no, "I have two level 500 accounts so technically I'm 1000" no.... to get to level 500 you need 17,014,350 total RP; 17,014,350 x 2 = 34,028,700 which equals roughly to rank 804.

source:

Good post and I will add the total amount of points needed to legitimately reach Level 1000 when you combine your two characters on the same account.

Thanks for that, appreciated!

Edited by Jenkiiii

alkaline_

maybe i have to add to my post a truly honest statement, that this account also been used by my sparkly brother penguin, so it's not all on me hihihi :whistle: so jenkiii i like to exchange my first place on the list with your ranking as soon you hit sparkly 1000 hihihi!!!

Edited by alkaline_

Bolatsi

I'd prefer an appreciation topic for the level 750 golden globe... Sure 1000 is round and nice, but to me 750 is the real deal, since it'is acknowledged by Rockstar.

Best regards,

a low rank loser

555-We-Tip

I appreciate the love. Most of the time it's people online questioning the legitimacy.

It's a level I wasn't sure I'd be able to get to a couple years ago, but just passed it last month. Was pumped!

av68nl.jpg

x_TestsubjecT_x

Looking forward to joining this club! 911 from 41.3m RP. Maybe a couple more months if I keep the hustle up. 185 days down so far!

Edited by x_TestsubjecT_x

Kent Shocknek

i'm just over level 700, but quite doubtful about ever reaching 1000

PondNewt

I'm a legit rank 1000 plus but I'm not very good with computers so I'm not sure how to post an image from my social club stats page. My stats are public over there on social club though and I have the same name as here if anyone wants to take a look. I'm a rank 1037 with I think 50.4 million RP and around about 110 days playtime.

REXX

Big thumbs up to those legit 1000+!

I'm currently 768 on my main and 479 on my secondary. Combined is over a 1000 :p but actually getting to a 1000, it'll take me some time when I've got two characters to look after :p

Jenkiiii

I'm currently 768 on my main and 479 on my secondary. Combined is over a 1000 :p but actually getting to a 1000, it'll take me some time when I've got two characters to look after :p

Is the combined RP 47,551,850 or more?

If so, you qualify for the club, but you'll have to post a pic of the character selection screen just before entering GTA online, showing the RP of both characters side-by-side.

Edited by Jenkiiii

irish.chr

I'm too lazy to check, but I think I'm in the club. I have one character that is level 712, and one that is level 789.

Arrows to Athens

70 of my levels are modded, so I'll come back to this thread again when I reach rank 1070. Just 325 levels to go.

Edited by Arrows to Athens

Happy Hunter

I have just one character - rank 894.

Sh*t, I'm not going to start grinding again just to get on a list? Or am I?

I'll get there some time.

Elektra

I have just one character - rank 894.

Sh*t, I'm not going to start grinding again just to get on a list? Or am I?

I'll get there some time.

and I'm just level 87 lol screw you op 😝

HamwithCheese

I just wanna be golden. Can't imagine how many times I'll be kicked by players when I get there though.

Jenkiiii

I'm too lazy to check, but I think I'm in the club. I have one character that is level 712, and one that is level 789.

Cool, as long as they're on the same account, first and second characters.

Is there any way you can post pics from the character selection screen when playing GTA online? This clearly shows the rank and RP for each character, side-by-side, and if they have a combined total of more than 47,551,850 you qualify. I might have to update the OP just to make it clear.

Kent Shocknek

shirley that doesn't count?

KemikalMbalinsce

level 753. i'll get there one day

irish.chr

Is there any way you can post pics from the character selection screen when playing GTA online? This clearly shows the rank and RP for each character, side-by-side, and if they have a combined total of more than 47,551,850 you qualify. I might have to update the OP just to make it clear.

This good?

mI0qROg.jpg

Edited by The-Irish-Hunter

Rockstar_Fanboy

It's a good thing that he addressed that directly in the OP then, ain't it :whistle:

Meant to be a light-hearted jab, nothing more.

Should I start a club called "former POTUS's? I have been elected yet, but...

Jenkiiii

This good?

mI0qROg.jpg

Brilliant, that's sterling work, welcome to the club!

Any reason why you've got no stats or hardware access for that character, just out of interest?

irish.chr

This good?

mI0qROg.jpg

Brilliant, that's sterling work, welcome to the club!

Any reason why you've got no stats or hardware access for that character, just out of interest?

Haven't played on him for over a year, his stats just naturally fell after a while. The thing glitches if you don't load them often.

Edited by The-Irish-Hunter

REXX

Is the combined RP 47,551,850 or more?

If so, you qualify for the club, but you'll have to post a pic of the character selection screen just before entering GTA online, showing the RP of both characters side-by-side.

Yes I'm over :D

Here's the character pic. Rexx's is a little hard to see but it's 768 and Alexa's is 479 :D

33030914563_99bd2cfb02_o.jpg