Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. DLC
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA 6

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Jenkiiii

🥇 The Legit Level 1000 Club (LL1KC)

Recommended Posts

ferguson99

Todays the day to make history...…. but grinding RP to reach a unique high level in GTA has never been my goal.

 

the aim is to make as much GTA$ as possible,  you cant purchase nothing being level 8000 and sod all in the bank.

I bet a lot of players that are level 8000 don't have the stats to go with it, and only have a free Elegy in the garage. 

Edited by ferguson99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MafiaDesigns
1 hour ago, ferguson99 said:

Todays the day to make history...…. but grinding RP to reach a unique high level in GTA has never been my goal.

 

the aim is to make as much GTA$ as possible,  you cant purchase nothing being level 8000 and sod all in the bank.

I bet a lot of players that are level 8000 don't have the stats to go with it, and only have a free Elegy in the garage. 

The way I see it, anyone over the rank of at least 2000 had to have done some sort of RP glitch or exploit. Most players stats do not add up to the rank they are. 

 

For example: Player A, has over 100k player kills and like 25k deaths. Has at least a 4.0 k/d

 

While player B has 20k kills and only 5k deaths with the exact same k/d. 

 

IMO player A has more kills which looks better for a high rank player. 

 

Rank 8000 is absolutely impossible right now. Even 2500 is borderline impossible. 

 

These are just my opinions BTW. 

 

Back when online came out for last gen I thought 1k was going to take like 10 years or so. Now I'm sitting here less than 6 years later at rank 1062. Time and effort does pay off in the long run. 

Edited by MafiaDesigns
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferguson99

Woohoooo :) 

 

n6rGz5b.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mmcd
9 hours ago, ferguson99 said:

Todays the day to make history...…. but grinding RP to reach a unique high level in GTA has never been my goal.

 

the aim is to make as much GTA$ as possible,  you cant purchase nothing being level 8000 and sod all in the bank.

I bet a lot of players that are level 8000 don't have the stats to go with it, and only have a free Elegy in the garage. 

Dont rush. I think u have ground to make up. 1584, 1186 and 383... Gotta be over 2k.

 

Edit: I went back, and did all the math. Im close to 2200 total. Thats not so much impressive as embarrassing. I dont even think R* employees have played that much. Also, I didnt play Online until the game had been out about 2 yrs. Im a sick, sick bastard.

Edited by Mmcd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zarbon
10 hours ago, MafiaDesigns said:

The way I see it, anyone over the rank of at least 2000 had to have done some sort of RP glitch or exploit. Most players stats do not add up to the rank they are. 

 

For example: Player A, has over 100k player kills and like 25k deaths. Has at least a 4.0 k/d

 

While player B has 20k kills and only 5k deaths with the exact same k/d. 

 

IMO player A has more kills which looks better for a high rank player.


Why do anyone, high level or not, have to be PvPers IYO?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Natsuki
10 hours ago, MafiaDesigns said:

The way I see it, anyone over the rank of at least 2000 had to have done some sort of RP glitch or exploit. Most players stats do not add up to the rank they are. 

 

For example: Player A, has over 100k player kills and like 25k deaths. Has at least a 4.0 k/d

 

While player B has 20k kills and only 5k deaths with the exact same k/d. 

 

IMO player A has more kills which looks better for a high rank player. 

This isn't a good way to judge legitimacy. I have been playing for years, am rank 1800, and I doubt I even have 10k player kills. Hell, maybe not even 5k.

 

I hate PvP. I can't remember that last time I killed a player.

 

Edit: I knew it. Here's my stats.

 

eib9mID.png

Edited by Natsuki

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gettin up

It's not hard to maintain high K/D if you want.

d54624d512.png


The downside of it is that people think you are a cheater.

aee3ee9f23.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MafiaDesigns
1 hour ago, Zarbon said:


Why do anyone, high level or not, have to be PvPers IYO?

I'm just the type of person that believes that if someone is a high rank they should also have "far above average" stats. 

 

1 hour ago, Natsuki said:

This isn't a good way to judge legitimacy. I have been playing for years, am rank 1800, and I doubt I even have 10k player kills. Hell, maybe not even 5k.

 

I hate PvP. I can't remember that last time I killed a player.

 

Edit: I knew it. Here's my stats.

 

eib9mID.png

Im not trying to discredit anyone's legitimacy. I just feel that this game is so far gone at this point basically PvP is the only thing that's fun in the game anymore. Money grinding and stuff like that get stale after a while of doing the same thing over and over again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mmcd

A good KD usually costs you rank, it burns time you could be making more RP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kenmy13999
10 hours ago, MafiaDesigns said:

I just feel that this game is so far gone at this point basically PvP is the only thing that's fun in the game anymore. Money grinding and stuff like that get stale after a while of doing the same thing over and over again. 

Isn't pvp pretty much doing the same thing over and over again? 

 

I actually pvp'ed (in freemode) the other day for first time in ages and the only thing that had changed) for the worse) was the use of OP Mk2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferguson99
10 hours ago, MafiaDesigns said:

I'm just the type of person that believes that if someone is a high rank they should also have "far above average" stats. 

 

Im not trying to discredit anyone's legitimacy. I just feel that this game is so far gone at this point basically PvP is the only thing that's fun in the game anymore. Money grinding and stuff like that get stale after a while of doing the same thing over and over again. 

GTA is more then a boring PvP game..... sit in a lobby waiting for players, then running around for 10 minutes to try and get the most kills.

 

Its so much more entertaining working at building a business empire, filling up a building for of stock...…. supplys or collecting vehicles, running the daily goings on at a night club.  I wonder if the Casino will bring similar jobs..... its bound to include a Heist, thats always the next big place after banks & jewellery stores to rip off.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
-LN-

Looking at my stats, you'd think I were both a griefer and one who gets griefed, but I can assure you that I'm not. I don't and won't go into public lobbies and I've never killed anyone with an Oppressor.

LT63YAS.png

 

I don't think all PvP is bad or boring nor do I think it's the only thing left to do in this game. I think PvP within freeroam is pointless and boring, but hey, to each their own, right? Deathmatches used to be quite fun; even though I haven't played them in ages. However, it is from those and other PvP centred jobs where I obtained such a high number of both kills and deaths alike.

wj9rd0U.png

 

My point is though: these stats can often be deceiving and there's only so much that you can tell about a player from them; whether they're of a higher level or lower level.

 

I do know one player who has exceeded the 2500 mark legitimately; it's not impossible, the game is nearly six years old and some have and have always had more time to play than others. However, kills really mean nothing in regards to level. For example, I used to know people who only did racing, were level 1000, close, or beyond and probably had less than 100-500 kills overall. They just weren't into it and avoided it; it doesn't make them less legitimate or even less impressive. Like most things, not every element of this game is going to appeal to everyone who plays it and levelling up is generally just a sign of experience within the game itself, whatever it is that you enjoy doing and that happens to increase RP; not necessarily whether stats such as these are deemed "impressive" or not.

 

Also, I think anything can become stale after awhile; that's why it's important not to overdo it, mix it up with different things every now and then, and take breaks when it all becomes too much. 😜

Edited by -LN-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin

A game like this, we really can't cherry pick any which way a player plays. So long as they put in the time and their stats show that, it's all good.

12 hours ago, MafiaDesigns said:

I'm just the type of person that believes that if someone is a high rank they should also have "far above average" stats. 

In a way your are right. Anyone in the 1k club (or a higher rank) should have far above average stats. But not all stats should be, not if they choose other areas to play GTA:O.

 

We should have some stats that are above average for sure. Be it thousands of kills, hundreds of heists completed, a sh*t ton of races finished, plenty of businesses filled/sold, multiple awards checked off etc etc. Combined with time spent, that's all a player needs to show. Nothing wrong with an exclusively PvE game, same for a more PvP focused player.

 

But as said above, mixing it up is probably the best, I probably should do more combat/shooting type of PvP but it's just not my cup of tea. 2158 kills/1180 deaths is more than enough for me. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gridl0k

Pretty much the only 'aggressive' things I do are claim bounties and defend myself and yet I still get "kd lzzzz" etc messages ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

 

Remove the f*cking thing and I would laugh for days.

Edited by Gridl0k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mmcd

Why pvp if u can race???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Opzeker
 

 

 

 

73x1mr.gif

10 minutes ago, Mmcd said:

Why pvp if u can race???

 

6rZ8g8R.jpg

Edited by Opzeker
Phone acting up, bad troll=bad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MafiaDesigns
1 hour ago, Mmcd said:

Why pvp if u can race???

Because racing doesn't give you anything since 2014 when they nerfed payouts. You basically have to have a full lobby or have 2x money and rp to even get something decent from it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CosmicBuffalo
1 hour ago, MafiaDesigns said:

Because racing doesn't give you anything since 2014 when they nerfed payouts. You basically have to have a full lobby or have 2x money and rp to even get something decent from it. 

I kind of agree with your opinion, but I am not gonna call anyone out for rp glitching because, really, who cares if you want to be on this list or not.  I could easily find an rp glitch and no one could know or care.  I have legitimately over 250 days played, but I am only rank 875.  I have done everything to do in this game except arena wars.  I have almost every platinum award.  This is one of the only thread I still look at because it's full of hard cores.

 

  Racing has had the possibility of triple rp for over 3 years since the premium races which I believe can be done once an hour.  So, if you are doing those races, racing seems rp rich.  I have done over 2k races, but if I play 10 or more races in a row I would normally have been shouting for 10 mins before I just couldn't take it.  So, anyone that can handle GTAO races hours at a time has a iron constitution for minor frustrations because there are many, especially in contact full lobby slip stream catchup races.

 

Edit, My global RP shows 149 mil...lol, but my character screen shows 44 mil which is correct.  I have no idea how that happened.  The stats in this game are bugged to hell.

Edited by CosmicBuffalo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lonely-Martin
3 hours ago, CosmicBuffalo said:

Edit, My global RP shows 149 mil...lol, but my character screen shows 44 mil which is correct.  I have no idea how that happened.  The stats in this game are bugged to hell.

My stats with RP are just the same. If I remember correctly it came through changing or deleting a 2nd character. I'm sure that's what another suggested, and as I had created a 2nd I didn't like, I deleted that and made a new. Since then, that stat has been way off, lol. (No effects elsewhere or in-game though).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mmcd

Someone insane enough could be legit over 2500. I had a friend who I knew wasnt Rp cheating etc, at over 1800 3 yrs ago. Hed definitely have hit 2500. Im ocd but that guy was a machine. He'd get drunk and high and go on 24 to 30 hour nonstop GTA benders. In a way, he is my hero.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gettin up

Edit: Never mind.

Edited by Gettin up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zarbon
On 2/5/2019 at 11:15 AM, Zarbon said:

1111 - 24 Oct, 2017
1322 - 3 Dec, 2017 (shoutout to broughy, lol)
(started playing on second character here for a period, had the idea of getting another char over 1k, but changed my mind eventually...)
1337 - 12 Apr, 2018
1400 - 17 Aug, 2018
1500 - 27 Dec, 2018

On 3/22/2019 at 11:15 AM, Zarbon said:

1700 - 21 March, 2019

On 6/3/2019 at 11:26 PM, Zarbon said:
On 7/1/2019 at 12:13 AM, Zarbon said:

Might aswell continue this until 2k, so... :)

1900 - 30 June, 2019

Aaaaaaand

2000 - 15 July, 2019

Didn't get the level up screen since it happened during the race, but whatevs! FINALLY! :)))))))
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Molio
On 7/14/2019 at 10:22 AM, ferguson99 said:

Its so much more entertaining working at building a business empire, filling up a building for of stock...…. supplys or collecting vehicles, running the daily goings on at a night club.  I wonder if the Casino will bring similar jobs..... its bound to include a Heist, thats always the next big place after banks & jewellery stores to rip off.

 

Not for me it isn’t, because that type of drudgery is too reflective of real life. I’m self-employed, my wife runs her own business, so I prefer a bit of pure escapism, like trying to squash people with my blimp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mmcd

 

7 hours ago, Zarbon said:

Look at the play time. Seems like a legit mental condition. I dont really try to aggressively rank up anymore; it does me no good, cost me friends and was a source of stress. I lost my sh!t when anyone screwed up a mission for years, literally. Cannabis and Clonazepam fixed that tho.

 

Edit: and believe it or not, I've gotten around 5/6ths of my rp solo. Drugs man, lots of drugs.

Edited by Mmcd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jenkiiii
3 hours ago, Mmcd said:

 

Look at the play time. Seems like a legit mental condition. I dont really try to aggressively rank up anymore; it does me no good, cost me friends and was a source of stress. I lost my sh!t when anyone screwed up a mission for years, literally. Cannabis and Clonazepam fixed that tho.

 

Edit: and believe it or not, I've gotten around 5/6ths of my rp solo. Drugs man, lots of drugs.

Just remember that this isn't a shaming thread. There are all sorts of reasons why someone might spend a full working day, seven days per week, playing a video game. And not just any video game, but GTA online. I have met people who are disabled, stay at home looking after kids, elderly patients or parents, or who just don't like going out. It's definitely good to balance your life with multiple activities, but let's not judge the reasons why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mmcd
14 hours ago, Jenkiiii said:

Just remember that this isn't a shaming thread. There are all sorts of reasons why someone might spend a full working day, seven days per week, playing a video game. And not just any video game, but GTA online. I have met people who are disabled, stay at home looking after kids, elderly patients or parents, or who just don't like going out. It's definitely good to balance your life with multiple activities, but let's not judge the reasons why.

Tbh, I wish I had spent more time with my wife. At one point, it strained my marriage. You have to prioritize. That's why i dont really care now. My main is 1585. Thats good enough for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.