Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,748 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Kirsty

Infernus Classic and New Adversary Mode Released for GTA Online

Kirsty

Let the classics begin!

The Infernus Classic from Pegassi, first teased a few weeks ago, finally hit Los Santos this morning and is now for sale in Legendary Motorsport for just over $900k. Smooth lines, a big booty, sultry come-to-bed-eyes... it's a collector's wet dream. Style it in white and it'll take back to the Vice City days (if you were born then).

Along with the new vehicle, the first of the recently announced Adversary Modes has been enabled: Ressurection. There's 7 maps to enjoy between two teams, and the objective is basically to kill your rivals and every time you do it'll revive a dead teammate, scoring points for your team as you progress through each round.

Rockstar have also allowed us to earn double money and RP in the new Ressurection mode, so it's time to swap wheels for guns again, as every little helps.

6ON4kBg.pngGTAForums Discussion Topic

PIju4Jo.pngRockstar Newswire Post

Snapmatic by @Kushology

P7GNYNp.png

fw3

As I stated elsewhere, unless a new release contains the words, "new map" or "new territory to explore, battle on, or dominate," then I'm not terribly excited about a new-old car or a new Adversary mode.

For my interest, I want new places to go. North Yankton already exists, so why not open it.

With regard to the new Infernus, well, it's been a longtime favorite, so I'll check it out. But really, how great would it be to drive it on a new map?

My 2¢. Cheers!

Dream-_-Traveler

As I stated elsewhere, unless a new release contains the words, "new map" or "new territory to explore, battle on, or dominate," then I'm not terribly excited about a new-old car or a new Adversary mode.

For my interest, I want new places to go. North Yankton already exists, so why not open it.

With regard to the new Infernus, well, it's been a longtime favorite, so I'll check it out. But really, how great would it be to drive it on a new map?

My 2¢. Cheers!

Yeah, im feeling a plateau with these updates. As i am excited for the infernus classic i cannot say the same for the adversary mode. I feel as if they're milking the goodies slowly (infernus,turismo, dukeodeath, etc etc) and this tells me that theyre gunna either have something big planned or this is the end of the road for this title.

As i see it now r* had plenty of opportunities to do something worth going "wow" over. So far recycled updates are meh. People are grinding for the next update just to buy whatever. Im sure people here cant have their fun revolve around grinding constantly for what we have already been grinding for.

It looks as if people get enjoyment out of creating multiple charcaters and grinding multiple times so our multiple characters can have all the goodies? I just wanna play not grind.

My 2 cents. :p

Mach1bud

Hmm. I think the Turismo will be greeted with a much warmer welcome, then the Duke O Death will put both of them to shame with it's social media presence.

Yinepi

In complete honesty, I was hoping the Classic Infernus would be based off GTA3's Vector M12 instead of yet another Lamborghini. While I understand Pegassi is primarily based on Lamborghini, I just wonder how many Lamborghini-inspired cars do we need? Seems like every update we get one.

Edited by Yinepi

B Dawg

In complete honesty, I was hoping the Classic Infernus would be based off GTA3's Vector M12 instead of yet another Lamborghini. While I understand Pegassi is primarily based on Lamborghini, I just wonder how many Lamborghini-inspired cars do we need? Seems like every update we get one.

Well, GTA V hasn't had any Good looking Lambos until the Classic came out.

Edited by B Dawg

Mister Pink

For years I always wondered why there wasn't older and new versions of the same model car in a GTA. I hope they fix that in the next one. Imagine seeing a rare old '86 Sentinel or an old version of your favourite car driving about or at least available to buy from a second-hand car dealership.