Checkpoint Charlie

spydr31

I have searched in all three forums and found info. on this mission, however none of it involves tips for finishing it.  I'm terrible with controlling the boats and if anyone has any tips for making this mission a little easier (without using cheats), I would appreciate your input.

Thanks in advance!

I agree, this one is a b*tch. My best advice is to not put the pedal to the metal, because then the boat becomes impossible to handle. You've got to be easy on the gas, but hard enough so that you still are going to make it in time. Just dont push the button down all the way, then it will be very hard. And as long as you do the course right, you will have plenty of time even if you arent going as fast as you can.  ;)

MyMothersMySister

Try and post in the correct forums please guys...

MmMs Bangs head on wall!!

Thanks..

Moved to Gameplay!!

Messiah To The Animals

#Cyclop9

my advise is the same as the -jackal's, take it easy on the gas ,especialy when turning ,unless its a long straight and make sure your well aligned for the ramps. I found it quite hard but just keep at it du0d

Take your time, and be careful. When you are gonna jump, slow down a little. Thats was The-Jackal said above...

you can use the sea sparrow (behind tommy's mansion) to do this mission because it floats on water. take it to the boatyard, get in the boat to start the mission, then get back in the sea sparrow to do the mission. it is easy and quick to go through the checkpoints using this method

When i first tried this mission i couldn't do it. So i thought to my self also, why not use a helicopter. So i used the seasparrow but i kept stuffing up when you have to get the checkpoints under the bridges.

The way i finished this toughie is to just keep practicing. I went for the cuban jetmax for the better handling. The hard part IMO is lining up the jumps in the first part of the race. If you get past that point the rest of the race is easy.