3. Site Suggestions

Gui.SC

GTA cars concepts and designs

MGgames100

Nah. Too basic tbh.

Voodoo-Hendrix
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, MGgames100 said:

I could, but other than the rocked pods, I don't see the difference...

It's just to be more accurate to the real thing:

hindmi24a.jpg

11 minutes ago, MGgames100 said:

Ok. 8 mins.

unknown.png

This is awesome, can't wait!

5 minutes ago, MGgames100 said:

Nah. Too basic tbh.

Maybe turning the turret into a movable one like the Hunter and Valkyrie would make it interesting?

Edited by Voodoo-Hendrix
yolo

Alvarez
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Voodoo-Hendrix said:

It's just to be more accurate to the real thing:

hindmi24a.jpg

This is awesome, can't wait!

Maybe turning the turret into a movable one like the Hunter and Valkyrie would make it interesting?

Well i do find it interesting. Can't promise anything, if i were to start, MG would already ninja it. So i wait.

Edited by Alvarez

Technosis
On 5/15/2018 at 7:42 AM, Hegedus.Roberto said:

Benefactor-Progen Schlechter

"When two of the Europe's biggest car manifacturers join forces there is no doubt that the outcome will be only two things. Something absolutely insane fast, and absolutely unaffordable. This beautiful piece of luxury is sculpted to perfection. If you can afford to buy it, you won't have a problem keepin it in shape, because a regular person would need to sell a kidney just to replace the hood on this escaped lab experiment."

Heya guys! You know I am personally done with super cars. I'm so done with them. Lately all of them just look the same, nearly none of them have really unique features that make them stand out, and I'm tired of thinking that whenever Rockstar announces one, it's going to be the next best or the next most expensive. I already have all the supercars I know and love from my childhood, I really don't feel the need for all these new ones that barely bring anything new to the table. Except for one:

I had this idea for a while about how a Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren in te GTA universe would look like. Seeing how Rockstar usually combines two cars into one, but still keeping one dominant, I spiced up the design with the 2018 Toyota FT-1. The car would have an active spoiler and the noticable Benefactor logo on the respective places, but also in-game lore can add that it takes inspiration from the Stirling GT too, thus the exhausts come out on the side, rather than below the skirt, and it could have gullwing doors instead of butterfly doors.

Hope you like this little sketch!E8dkTTW.png

Looks awesome i actually have a row in my office garage just for Benefactor and ill admit would mind seeing this in there hehe

On 7/23/2017 at 8:42 AM, Rallye said:

My take on the ZR-350 from San Andreas. Styled after the FD Mazda Rx7, and Mitsubishi 3000GT.

UHrOto8.jpg

I Just can't bring myself to like the front bumper umm i would also move the reverse lights down to where you have the reflectors are just like the FD part from that its a fine recreation of the ZR-350

jtSwifterrz
Posted (edited)

Just felt like drawing, but would like this to actually be in the game, not as the 811, but as an Overflod. Gonna tweet this out to Koenigsegg, idk maybe get some recognition or even...a ride lol

AoDELHX.jpg

Maybe there should be a community drawing thread, for in-game and irl cars, not just concepts. Would love to post some more cars this summer.

Here's the og:

JEwXN0P.jpg

I know, front proportions a bit off, that's what happens when u freehand draw for the first time in a year

Edited by jtSwifterrz

DeadArashi
Posted (edited)

Just did a dodgy photoshop job of my car idea. Gonna try tracing the lines to get a more final, and much cleaner, design but this should give an idea of what I'm thinking for now

pfMF2Mw.png

Edit; changed the image to grayscale as it makes it look cleaner

Here's another of it as more of a digital sketch

AT7JGlj.png

Edited by DeadArashi

CanadianMuscle

Rockstar needs to take note of these brilliant ideas!

Who knows, some of these models might come with the next DLC.

Technosis
2 hours ago, bantonson15 said:

Rockstar needs to take note of these brilliant ideas!

Who knows, some of these models might come with the next DLC.

Ill admit alittle while back i suggested to R* to do what a certain game is doing .... i forgot what game it was but ...... a more recent one that adds User generated content would be Warframe

If we we could some how have people make cars that don't look like there real counterpart but have very distinctive features of the car there trying to model after THEN vote for it to be put in game get QAbeta ed then its in an achievement if you do.

I'm still some what wondering why R* hasn't contacted GTA Wise guy because some of his content is so very very well done and even

JVT

https://www.jvtdesign.net/ideal_sa/6_supra_inspired.php

Was a master back in the day don't know what happened to him but

BluePrincess
On 12/21/2017 at 5:19 PM, Father McKenzie said:

Threw in a little Dodge Stealth to make it a bit more GTA-like.

nCgRz7y.jpg

This is nice stuff I really love this sketch. Do you mind if you do a different angle of front end it? And maybe one with popup lights? It's okay if you can't do, I'm just really in love with this design

DeadArashi

An Insurgent 6x6 with rear mounted gun?

iT8Ll6R.jpg

BluePrincess

Now i know some of you here are inactive on this and aren't really a fan of these "Modern Trans Am Kits" but I'd love to see someone make a sketch of a modern Phoenix/Ruiner. its okay if no one doesn't do one, but im just leaving it here incase anybody wants to do a sketch of a modern phoenix I'll appreciate if you do so :) Im sure no one won't do one because many people dislike it but like i said I'll just leave it here incase someone wants to do a sketch of it. :)

cc6f5148ff989134693a477b99ac1a73.png

Garland137

Modern Ruiner you say?

6th-gen-camaro-sketches-02.jpg

Charlottes

Might as well put this one here too since i did spend time on it

l0ehktS.png

Karami

So the final design was an epic fail imo. The front isn’t that damn short when I didn’t take the picture.

😫

zxQ2nHC.jpg

😔

But I did learn my lesson with taking photos of drawings in terms of perspectives and proportions. I’ll improve next time...

Gui.SC
Posted (edited)

Truffade Divino

IMG_20180828_124544593.jpg

Edited by Gui.SC

Mazawattee
Posted (edited)

Pegassi Zaragoza. GTA version of the Aventador.

GmLmpAu.png

A bit messy, but conveys my idea well enough.

Edited by Chrome Toyota Prius

Hegedus.Roberto

I did another attempt to redesign an old GTA car. This time a muslce car, since I really miss a lot of them from GTA

http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/LeBonham

bJwVlQB.png

Inspiration: 1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda, 1970 Ford Torino Cobra and 1969 Ford Torino Fastback

Edited by Hegedus.Roberto

XingaBoy

gXjXqNi.jpg

MiOW652.jpg 

Quick sketch of the Shafter V12 Retro concept i made,might digitalize and finish it (and probably change some stuff too)

Hope you guys enjoy it!

tbh it really just looks a lot like a benz evo but i think i got some shafter vibes? i hope so lol

Edited by XingaBoy

XingaBoy

Guys how do i upload a pic? Lol

Hegedus.Roberto
1 hour ago, XingaBoy said:

Guys how do i upload a pic? Lol

Well, you upload the pic somewhere like imgur
There if you upladed it, you don't just copy the imgur page's url, you copy the "direct link" (usually ends with the format of the image like .png or .jpg)
You can do that by copying it from the direct link share url or rightclicking the image and copy "link address" or something similiar
Then, just paste the direct link here, usually the formatter will notice that the link is an image, and convert it to a pic, you will see it even in the reply box as you write your comment.

Sometimes it will not work and it will just stay a plain link. If that happens I refresh the page and insert it again

https://i.imgur.com/9YHqTSN.png

If it works the above link should display like this:

9YHqTSN.png

That said, this is my Annis ZR-350 idea, mainly Mazda RX-7 with a little RX-8 on the side. The 2 images display 2 different bodykits, one a widebody that resembles the RX-8's factory stock widebody like feature and the above one a smoothed out bodykit

Looking forward to see your Shafter V12 Retro concept!

Edited by Hegedus.Roberto

Charlottes

So in Forza Horizon 4 i just got the 240z 432 and that has an option to put the G nose on it. That's the front end that's a lot slicker than the stock one, and there's something about it that doesn't really mesh with the rest of the car. The front end becomes a lot longer, smoother, and it kind of ends abruptly at the A pillar, where the rest of the car starts. The G front end looks pretty good, but it doesn't match up with the car it's attached to.

In GTA Online, there's the Karin 190z. It's mostly a Toyota 2000gt, but it has the front end of a Datsun 240z/Nissan Fairlady Z. This is a weird mashup because of the way that they chose to combine these vehicles, and also because of the difference in character of both of them. The 2000GT is premium. It's expensive as hell, and they're also pretty damn rare. This is pretty much the opposite of the 240z, which is plentiful, and while prices are rising due to it's age, it still was a cheap car, and still is a bargain compared to the 2000gt.

It probably would've been better for GTA Online to have one car that is mostly a 2000gt, and another car that is mostly a 240z. The 240z would be small, boxy, cheap (or at least cheap within the scale of GTA's economy, which really means maybe 500-700k), and it'd be badged as an Annis, with different taillights and bumpers to differentiate it from the real thing.

The 2000gt would probably be mostly the same as what we actually have, with the exception of the front end having to be from a different car, since the 240z's front end showing up on our fake 240z. How about the G nose, then? It looks awkward on the Z, so maybe it might look a bit more natural sculpted from scratch, on a different car.

eHCbWNn.png

Well. Hmmmm

You decide if it works!

XingaBoy
11 hours ago, Hegedus.Roberto said:

Looking forward to see your Shafter V12 Retro concept!

Done it! Probably will finish it in the nest days or so

Verstappen
On 7/23/2017 at 12:42 AM, Rallye said:

My take on the ZR-350 from San Andreas. Styled after the FD Mazda Rx7, and Mitsubishi 3000GT.

UHrOto8.jpg

This looks familiar. 😮

05fa3e-ZR350.jpg

gunziness

^ doesnt look nearly as good and polished ingame as it looks in those shoped pictures unfortunatelly

Audi

Um those are keyshot renders.

And it looks that good on my end. Probably your graphics settings my dude.

Hegedus.Roberto
5 hours ago, Verstappen said:

This looks familiar. 😮

05fa3e-ZR350.jpg

Spoiler
On 10/22/2018 at 4:06 PM, Hegedus.Roberto said:

9YHqTSN.png

That said, this is my Annis ZR-350 idea, mainly Mazda RX-7 with a little RX-8 on the side. The 2 images display 2 different bodykits, one a widebody that resembles the RX-8's factory stock widebody like feature and the above one a smoothed out bodykit

Yes I'm aware of this design, but personally I don't like it. I think the old Mitsubishi 3000 GT and the RX-7 don't make a good mix in that ratio, the final design of deadman23 and/or Rallye took too much from the old 3000 GT rather than the RX-7. "Maibatsu ZR-350" would be a more fitting name for the final car. But that is just my opinion. It's a nice design and a nice car, but not what I would want from an RX-7 lookalike. The nicest feature of the RX-7 is it's sleek body and smooth nose. And the overly detailed vented front bumper takes that away.

gunziness
12 hours ago, Audi said:

Um those are keyshot renders.

And it looks that good on my end. Probably your graphics settings my dude.

My settings are fine, i meant compared to vanilla vehicles or even other vehicle mods, something is off with it. (For example, light textures needs some more work, the reflections are not smooth compared to other cars, see the front panel - hood differences, this is all over the car IIRC and a few more details that I noticed it when I tried it).

But since im extremely picky when it comes to vehicle mods, most of the things i look into to see if i want it or not are not really important to most people anyway. 

Fenrill
17 hours ago, Verstappen said:

This looks familiar. 😮

05fa3e-ZR350.jpg

Tbh thia looks awesome. Now pls only the back windows when you tint them, and that you can tint the rare lights. This would be awesome. ❤️

TheVintageCriminal

I would really like to see some Stutz-based cars added t Online. I mean, the Stutz Blackhawk is one of my favourite cars of all time!

Aslad

Been a long time since I've posted, but have a design for a sports car I've been working on 😛

No clue for a name, so feel free to give suggestions :)

UNvbx2g.png