2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

petre_jan92

GTA VCS/LCS PC PETITION

petre_jan92

If u love GTA masterpiece like me then we should stand together and do something about this ignorance from R*...........

Sumitaser

You really think they're gonna do anything about this 'old' game. It has been since long forgotten. All they focus on now is GTAO. It really is a masterpiece and was my first GTA game after VC. They completely ignored the game's 10th anniversary. Also you can always play the game using an emulator. So, there is hardly anything we can do.

Dageron RUS

PC Edition Petition

Hilarious! :D

BillDimebag

VCS is one of my favorite GTA games .A pc remaster or even an android/ios port would be great. But it seems highly unlikely... I still have hopes for a smartphone port though.

InkJaw

A PC edition is unlikely and I don't think a petition is going to do anything.

But maybe the fans can help and put these games on PC, like with the Vice City Stories PC Edition and Liberty City Stories PC Edition projects.

Auxillary VII

VCS and LCS were PlayStation exclusives, they would never be playable on PC unless someone continues the PC edition mods

ClaudeIzABadAzz

VCS and LCS were PlayStation exclusives, they would never be playable on PC unless someone continues the PC edition mods

That's true, although the mod is the never the same as the actual game. Back to PPSSPP I guess.

jaljax

Lmfaooo

Necrosummon

Maybe doing a petition in change.org and collecting a lot of signs, we can get something :r*::r*::r*::r*::lol::lol:

Surya926

Well you can use mods too if you want. :)LCS VCS

Necrosummon

wow, i knew about VCS mod but i don't know about LCS mod, looks very good my friend, GZ to all contributors for this project :)

Rahmana4978

Maybe doing a petition in change.org and collecting a lot of signs, we can get something :r*::r*::r*::r*::lol::lol:

Did you guys start a petition on change.org about gta vcs/lcs on pc. If yes then send the link. Anyways I and few people signed the petiton of gta vcs on mobile

&

the link is: https://www.change.o...-android-e-ios?

So please sign both the petitions if possible or else sign only my petition.

ermaccer

Your petition means nothing.

ok

Ash_735

Petition won't do jack, instead encourage coders, scripters, etc, to get involved with the porting projects, VCS PC Edition is back but we're trying to keep things accurate as possible under the hood, but for the things people want (Missions) we still need a lot of help with people who have experience in those fields.

Rahmana4978

ok

it can mean a lot to humans and not animals

ermaccer

ok

it can mean a lot to humans and not animals

so you bascially called yourself animal and that means that your petition means nothing

humans = animals

Hussein Sonic
Posted (edited)

Highly unlikely. We already have a PC version of GTA Liberty City Stories and GTA Vice City Stories - it's called GTA Liberty City Stories: PC Edition and GTA Vice City Stories: PC Edition.

We need a mobile port of GTA Vice City Stories for the 10th anniversary.

Edited by Hussein Sonic

Wolver_321

Highly unlikely. We already have a PC version of GTA Liberty City Stories and GTA Vice City Stories - it's called GTA Liberty City Stories: PC Edition and GTA Vice City Stories: PC Edition.

What? GTA Liberty/Vice City Stories on PC?? These "versions" are just mods (total conversions) for GTA San Andreas or Vice City, they're not made by Rockstar! It's like saying (before GTA V came out on PC): "Oh, we don't need GTA V on PC, we already have the map mod for GTA IV and GTA San Andreas!". Anyway, I don't undersand why this discussion got bumped, we'll never see an OFFICIAL PC version of these two games, maybe we could see in the future a mobile port for VCS or, more likely, a PS4 edition of LCS and VCS (already rated from ESRB a few months ago as PS2 Classics, just like GTA III/VC/SA).

Hussein Sonic
Posted (edited)

What? GTA Liberty/Vice City Stories on PC?? These "versions" are just mods (total conversions) for GTA San Andreas or Vice City, they're not made by Rockstar! It's like saying (before GTA V came out on PC): "Oh, we don't need GTA V on PC, we already have the map mod for GTA IV and GTA San Andreas!". Anyway, I don't undersand why this discussion got bumped, we'll never see an OFFICIAL PC version of these two games, maybe we could see in the future a mobile port for VCS or, more likely, a PS4 edition of LCS and VCS (already rated from ESRB a few months ago as PS2 Classics, just like GTA III/VC/SA).

No. They NEED to make a mobile port for GTA Vice City Stories. Who TF would want to play a game like GTA Vice City Stories on PC? I can understand the GTA games and other Rockstar games being put on here because if their basic controls, there's already was a mod for GTA San Andreas and GTA Vice City and there is a PC version of GTA V.

Edited by Hussein Sonic

Wolver_321

No. They NEED to make a mobile port for GTA Vice City Stories. Who TF would want to play a game like GTA Vice City Stories on PC? I can understand the GTA games and other Rockstar games being put on here because if their basic controls, there's already was a mod for GTA San Andreas and GTA Vice City. And there was a PC version of GTA V.

They NEED?? What? Rockstar can easilly "survive" without a mobile port of VCS, I don't understand why they NEED to release a 12 years old game on mobile. It might be possible in the future, but without any doubts they don't NEED to remaster it on mobile! And trust me, there would be more players playing it on PC than how much there would be playing it on a tiny mobile screen (GTA SA has always 700+ people per day on Steam online without counting the physical copies, are you really thinking there are more people playing it on mobile?). Probably you didn't understand part of my message: saying "We have already GTA Liberty/Vice City Stories on PC it's like saying back in 2014 (when GTA V was only on consoles) that GTA V on PC would have been useless because there were map mods for GTA IV and SA.

Hussein Sonic
Posted (edited)

No. They NEED to make a mobile port for GTA Vice City Stories. Who TF would want to play a game like GTA Vice City Stories on PC? I can understand the GTA games and other Rockstar games being put on here because if their basic controls, there's already was a mod for GTA San Andreas and GTA Vice City. And there was a PC version of GTA V.

They NEED?? What? Rockstar can easilly "survive" without a mobile port of VCS, I don't understand why they NEED to release a 12 years old game on mobile. It might be possible in the future, but without any doubts they don't NEED to remaster it on mobile! And trust me, there would be more players playing it on PC than how much there would be playing it on a tiny mobile screen (GTA SA has always 700+ people per day on Steam online without counting the physical copies, are you really thinking there are more people playing it on mobile?). Probably you didn't understand part of my message: saying "We have already GTA Liberty/Vice City Stories on PC it's like saying back in 2014 (when GTA V was only on consoles) that GTA V on PC would have been useless because there were map mods for GTA IV and SA.

Prove it.

d

No. They NEED to make a mobile port for GTA Vice City Stories. Who TF would want to play a game like GTA Vice City Stories on PC? I can understand the 3D GTA games and other Rockstar games being put on here because if their basic controls, there's already was a mod for GTA San Andreas and GTA Vice City. And there was a PC version of GTA V.

Do you think rockstar games will make mobile port?

I think Rockstar will make a mobile port for GTA Vice City Stories.

Maybe they wont make because tried mobile port of Liberty City Stories but they did not get much profit as compared to GTA'S of SA, VC & 3 that is the reason.

So this is my opinion. The rest will be decided by Rockstar Games whether they wanna remaster tthis game or not.

Wrong. Rockstar will make a mobile port of Vice City Stories.

Edited by Hussein Sonic

Wolver_321

Ok, I came to a conclusion that I never said but a lot of people already did: you're trolling, because you are not even reading what I wrote!

I repeat for the 3rd time my meassage: "saying we have already GTA Liberty/Vice City Stories on PC is just like saying BACK IN 2014 (WHEN GTA V WAS ON CONSOLES) that a GTA V PC Version would have been useless because we have already a map mod for GTA IV and SA."

Tell me where I said that GTA V is useless... I bought it on 14th April 2015 when it first came out on PC and I'm not feeling like I wasted 60€!

And please stop saying "Rockstar NEEDS to make a VCS mobile port". Rockstar is a business that is making tons of money thanks to GTA Online with a big title coming later this year. They're a company, they care about their stakeholders and their profits, they don't listen US as players.

Another thing: you CAN'T say "Rockstar will make a mobile port of VCS", maybe you could say "Rockstar SHOULD PROBABLY make a mobile port of VCS". You're not a Rockstar Insider, so you haven't any proves on what the're doing!

lil weasel

No more "Quote Trains",

make a point, stop doing circular arguments,

Stop the "I'm gonna report you"...

Keep to the topic.

CoolMods
Posted (edited)

I don't wanna play VCS on Mobile cause i bet Vic will be white.

VCS on PC for tha winz!!!!!!

The mod called GTA LCS PC for vice city engine isn't dead, its still in developement and it still gives me the feels when i played LCS first in 2008. And it's not dead yet, many missions are in developement and its going great, they're exactly like they in LCS.

Edited by CoolMods

BurningDukeNuke

Download PS2 emulator PCSX2, get BIOS, download rom/make iso file with your PS2 VCS disk, Connect controller.

There's your PC version.

Hussein Sonic
Posted (edited)

Ok, I came to a conclusion that I never said but a lot of people already did: you're trolling, because you are not even reading what I wrote!

I repeat for the 3rd time my meassage: "saying we have already GTA Liberty/Vice City Stories on PC is just like saying BACK IN 2014 (WHEN GTA V WAS ON CONSOLES) that a GTA V PC Version would have been useless because we have already a map mod for GTA IV and SA."

Tell me where I said that GTA V is useless... I bought it on 14th April 2015 when it first came out on PC and I'm not feeling like I wasted 60€!

And please stop saying "Rockstar NEEDS to make a VCS mobile port". Rockstar is a business that is making tons of money thanks to GTA Online with a big title coming later this year. They're a company, they care about their stakeholders and their profits, they don't listen US as players.

Another thing: you CAN'T say "Rockstar will make a mobile port of VCS", maybe you could say "Rockstar SHOULD PROBABLY make a mobile port of VCS". You're not a Rockstar Insider, so you haven't any proves on what the're doing!

Please don't tell me, GTA V isn't useless.

So you're a troll, cause R* might announce a 10th anniversary of GTA IV and a expansion of Liberty City in GTA Online

Edited by Hussein Sonic

Wolver_321

@Hussein Sonic

OMG, are you really continuing with all this? We already got a "yellow card" because we went off-topic, you even put a like on @lil weasel's comment! Please STOP, I don't want to go any further with this story!

I repeat one more time: "I've never said GTA V is useless, read more carefully what I wrote!". And I'm not a troll, I'm only telling my opinions that you never respect.

END OF THE STORY

Download PS2 emulator PCSX2, get BIOS, download rom/make iso file with your PS2 VCS disk, Connect controller.

There's your PC version.

It's not a bad idea, but with PCSX2 I found some issues in LCS and VCS... For me these games are better on PPSSPP where I can achieve a quite solid 30FPS and an improvement of resolution. The big con of PPSSPP are the buttons, if you play with a joypad you'll have two more buttons than a regular PSP, so some commands aren't the best (moving the camera on the PSP version of LCS and VCS is a bit frustrating).

BurningDukeNuke

@Hussein Sonic

OMG, are you really continuing with all this? We already got a "yellow card" because we went off-topic, you even put a like on @lil weasel's comment! Please STOP, I don't want to go any further with this story!

I repeat one more time: "I've never said GTA V is useless, read more carefully what I wrote!". And I'm not a troll, I'm only telling my opinions that you never respect.

END OF THE STORY

There's your PC version.

It's not a bad idea, but with PCSX2 I found some issues in LCS and VCS... For me these games are better on PPSSPP where I can achieve a quite solid 30FPS and an improvement of resolution. The big con of PPSSPP are the buttons, if you play with a joypad you'll have two more buttons than a regular PSP, so some commands aren't the best (moving the camera on the PSP version of LCS and VCS is a bit frustrating).

On a post in the LCS forum. The Emulation Thread. http://gtaforums.com/topic/904949-the-emulation-thread/ I posted the Settings I've used and what works best for me. It runs pretty good. But obviously you need a beast PC to run it Perfectly.

But yeah there's a slim/no chance that LCS & VCS are releasing on PC, unless something miraculous happens.

Also with every release of a old Rockstar game, it seems that stuff gets cut out, whether it be songs, or certain cut scenes. So releases of old games will never be the same as they were with copyright stuff.

Wolver_321

Now it's too late for seeing a VCS/LCS version for PC, the only new version that we could see in the near future is for PS4 (as PS2 Classics with some songs cutted). Regarding the emulation, thanks a lot for have linked that topic, I'll surely try your settings! From what I heard PCSX2 is more CPU demanding, probably my i5 4440 is now a bit weak, but I'm really looking forward to the new Ryzens released today :)

Hussein Sonic
Posted (edited)

@Hussein Sonic

END OF THE STORY

I thought you were done with GTAForums, Wolver. I'm not continuing with all this, I'm ending this story. You can't restart an argument.

Edited by Hussein Sonic