Pegassi Infernus Classic Discussion

Slasher

the wheels are f*cking amazing

KWp3w1Q.jpg

LtxtLrF.jpg

Dtu64iO.jpg

Zu14aij.jpg

The Gator

I've been loyal to the Infernus but it will get sold in an instant once this is released. Finally a proper Diablo!

No more Pokemon tail lights LOL

Edited by iamcornholio

HeavyDuke

I've been loyal to the Infernus but it will get sold in an instant once this is released. Finally a proper Diablo!

However this one has 80's tv screen foglights.

KWp3w1Q.jpg

television-set.jpg

Mazawattee

I like this more than the real Diablo.

Hondaslayer

Why not both?

I think it's time for a Supercar garage for me. I was planning on adding these to my Euro garage, but I think I need a Vacca to round it out, and the GP1.

Sooo, uh, yeah. Time for another garage of just Supers.

HeavyDuke

I like this more than the real Diablo.

Futurama-Fry.jpg

The Gator

KWp3w1Q.jpg

television-set.jpg

I can live with that. You spend more time looking at the back of the car anyway.

Why not both?

I think it's time for a Supercar garage for me. I was planning on adding these to my Euro garage, but I think I need a Vacca to round it out, and the GP1.

Sooo, uh, yeah. Time for another garage of just Supers.

I only put up with the Infernus because it was the best thing available, but I don't like it enough to keep it now that the Infernus Classic is coming along

HeavyDuke

I can live with that. You spend more time looking at the back of the car anyway.

Same logic you could apply to most woman.

Seriously though, on every nice looking car, R* can't help it to add at least one ugly detail. Now don't get me wrong because i'm hyped for this car and love it. Its just that.. you know.. its R*.

very stable genius

The more I look at it, the more I am starting to like it. It might not be the Countach a lot of us wished for, but it still looks nice as it's own thing. Why did they place this thing in the sports classics class though. It's about 20 years younger than the current newest car in the sports classics class. This thing should've been put in the supers or maybe the sports class, but now it's gonna have to duke it out with car from the 30's, 50's and 60's.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Why are you changing the wheels anyways? The stock ones are perfect.

:lol:

They are though. For my base version and VT version stock wheels are perfect.

Hondaslayer

The more I look at it, the more I am starting to like it. It might not be the Countach a lot of us wished for, but it still looks nice as it's own thing. Why did they place this thing in the sports classics class though. It's about 20 years younger than the current newest car in the sports classics class. This thing should've been put in the supers or maybe the sports class, but now it's gonna have to duke it out with car from the 30's, 50's and 60's.

It's over 25 years, therefore it's technically a classic.

Of course, I now officially feel old. I had posters of these cars when they were still newish and I had just gotten my learners permit.

APB

You know, it is kinda perfect. I will be driving this one for quite a while.

very stable genius

Of course, I now officially feel old. I had posters of these cars when they were still newish and I had just gotten my learners permit.

It has to be over 40 years old to be considered a classic, cars between 25 and 40 years old are considered retro. That's the case in my country at least. Besides, the Penetrator is from the same era, and that's considered a supercar. Heck, the RE-7B, Tyrus and GP1 are also from a similar era, but those are all supercars as well, according to the game.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

It has to be over 40 years old to be considered a classic, cars between 25 and 40 years old are considered retro. That's the case in my country at least. Besides, the Penetrator is from the same era, and that's considered a supercar. Heck, the RE-7B, Tyrus and GP1 are also from a similar era, but those are all supercars as well, according to the game.

To me a classic is any car that's special and a was discontinued generations ago. The Diablo is not modern. The Murcielago is barely modern lol. The Aventador comes after that and that's due for a replacement sometime in the next couple of years too. Edited by Scaglietti

Hondaslayer

25 years in US (at least most states AFAIK) Most states allow you to get "classic" plates when the vehicle hits 25 years. Since the game is set in the US, I'm going with 25 years ;)

24stdzocker

You should stop trying to make sense of Rockstars way of classifying vehicles. The Comet Retro being based on a 993 911 could also concidered a "classic" if a Diablo is.

The GP1 is also slower than a Penetrator topspeedwise, while in the realworld the F1 was a lot faster than the XJ220, and stole it's record as fastest production car after the XJ220 held it for just one year.

The Blista COMPACT is also obviously a sportscar. It doesnt make sense, but I don't realy care anymore.

On topic, the Infernus Classic looks realy great. I realy hope we can have some decent races in Sports Classics again when it and the Turismo Classic are added. Them both having spoiler upgrades, they should hopefully be able to dethrone the Stirling GT.

Edited by 24stdzocker

Hondaslayer

The F1 and XJ220 were leagues above lesser cars anyway. I think the classing (using what classes R* has anyway) is right for these cars. Compared to modern supercars, things like the F40 are not competitive.

metoxys

I still can't get over the fact that it is a Testarossa/348 in the front and I'll never be able to accept just how damn ugly these pop-up headlights are - the way this car looks at night is absolutely horrible

Not going to buy it, will probably shoot them on sight

Psymon xD

Big ugly ass interior, yep definitely a Diablo, I'll take 10

LahTigre

It should have been the Countach.

Although I cannot shake the thought of them rolling that in as a Benny's Custom of this car. There are three Coquette models after all..

Jlogano22

These are in Sports Classics? The Tropos and Omnis, the latter of which roughly of the same vintage, are both in Sports. Need some class reshuffling.

Rockstar has always had their heads up their ass when it comes to classes

very stable genius

Putting my replies in spoilers, because they are quite lenghty and might be partially off-topic.

You should stop trying to make sense of Rockstars way of classifying vehicles. The Comet Retro being based on a 993 911 could also concidered a "classic" if a Diablo is.

The GP1 is also slower than a Penetrator topspeedwise, while in the realworld the F1 was a lot faster than the XJ220, and stole it's record as fastest production car after the XJ220 held it for just one year.

The Blista COMPACT is also obviously a sportscar. It doesnt make sense, but I don't realy care anymore.

On topic, the Infernus Classic looks realy great. I realy hope we can have some decent races in Sports Classics again when it and the Turismo Classic are added. Them both having spoiler upgrades, they should hopefully be able to dethrone the Stirling GT.

The thing is, Rockstar really isn't as bad at classing vehicles as some people make them seem. The Blista Compact might've been better off in the compacts class, but it still makes sense as a sports car. It's styled like a hot hatch, which could be seen as a sporty car, thus a sports car.

Also, while this game might have very skewed top speeds, but it has always been rather truthful to the original times the cars were made in. The few years that are mentioned in the cars descriptions, are very close to their original counterparts. The Caco is from the 50's, the Roosevelt from the 20's, the Virgo from the 70's etc. Due to this, one could pretty much assume that all the cars in this game were made at the same time their real life counterparts were made.

The sports classics class was always more for the vintage racecars from the 50's and 60's, along with some classic cars that didn't fit anywhere else. Putting a 90's supercar in a class with all these vintage automobiles, it doesn't fit, even by Rockstars standards. It's going to be such an oddball in the class, along with the new Turismo. Every single other sporty car from that era that we have in the game, has been put into either the sports and the supers class. The Penetrator, Omnis, RE-7B, Futo, they're all in other classes.

Also, the sports classic thing also seems very forced onto the new cars for me. People have been asking for new sports classics for a while now. The last 3 ports classics we got were all recycled versions of other cars. The last actual new sports classic was the Mamba, which was in 2015 IIRC. This just feels like an excuse for them to not give us actual proper sports classics. It pretty much nullified the low chances we had at recieving other sports classics cars. Things like the E-type, the 365 GTB daytona, the GT40, all of those cars might have a lesser chance to be added now.

Also, this reply kind of got very lengthy. Props to you if you read through all of it.

The F1 and XJ220 were leagues above lesser cars anyway. I think the classing (using what classes R* has anyway) is right for these cars. Compared to modern supercars, things like the F40 are not competitive.

The Diablo is still a supercar though. You gotta remember that supercars don't have to all be about just performance. Take the Bullet for example: it was a rather slow car IRL to begin with, and the in game version is even more of a snail. Despite that, it can still be considered a supercar. The definition of a supercar isn't set in stone, but things like the Diablo and the Ford GT are definetely considered to be supercars. It's not just speed that makes a supercar a supercar.

Anyways, I have a question to the PC players who already have access to this car. Namely, how fast is it? Is it on a similar level to the Stirling GT, or is it way above and beyond that and more on the level of the higher end sports cars? I will still buy this thing regardless of performance, but it would be nice to know how it matches up compared to other cars.

pez2k

Took a couple of shots myself too:

SmcoOMd.jpg

1Iy9hMP.jpg

Upgrades pictured:

- Horizontal side strakes

- Wing

- Angled exhausts

- Slatted engine cover

Gotta say I love the use of the Testarossa front bumper to age it a bit, although perhaps that rules out a Cheetah Classic in future.

Sneakerhead.

Damn good car overall.

qccrDLx.jpg

LdNKPSZ.jpg

7kKFRDJ.jpg

ouOIJY8.jpg

RBnYDhk.jpg

Literally speechlessmjcry1.png

I've wanted a Diablo since release back in 2013, I literally thought we were never going to see a Diablo in GTAmjcry1.png

And it's the SE30 one too lupe1.png

Edited by Sneakerhead.

RickyRicardo96

This car is absolutely sexy. I cant wait for this and tbe Turismo Classic to come out. I hate this trend that Cock* took since Lowriders, drip launching a car or two every Tuesday.

Hondaslayer

This car is absolutely sexy. I cant wait for this and tbe Turismo Classic to come out. I hate this trend that Cock* took since Lowriders, drip launching a car or two every Tuesday.

I don't mind. It gives me a week to save up enough money to buy my next fix.

APB

I hate how any custom wheels are all weird on it.

I don`t have time to take photos of how mine will look, but it is as following:

Yellow on every single part possible, from engine cover to upper side intakes

Front carbon splitter

No spoiler

Chrome tip exhaust

No side vent option

Dark blue interior/trim

Carbon cylinder cover aka the last option in engine trim

Black Cosmo rims in Tuner spec, but if they don`t fix the offset I will go for the ones in Sport or maybe even keep the stock ones.

Sorta inspired by Diablo SV and GT1 Stradale.

PttyBlue43

I'm stuck. To GT-R it or to not GT-R it...?

1999_Lamborghini_DiabloGTR2.jpg

DangerZ0neX

I'm requesting to see this car in Black Steel metallic both Primary and Secondary, with stock rims, and a Dark Red interior please. I wanna make sure if it looks as good as the Diablo I'm willing to replicate.

Arrows to Athens

''hit me up with the infernus classic for free because i have no money so plese can some1 give it to me i love infernus. Gimme moniez.'' - A random kid from GTA Online

Edited by Arrows to Athens